Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 7:57 AM, RenegadePervert said:

An amazing mod that got me to reinstall after several years, seriously incredible work @alphaZomega and @orangy! I'm acutely aware of the modding limitations of the newer TR games, this injector is a work of art. I'm using Orangy's variation B combined with Jostar's hide equipment and think that the results speak for themselves.ROTTR_2021_01_04_23_03_26_706.thumb.jpg.16c1bfbd6c39ceab95059443526aa7ce.jpg

ROTTR_2021_01_04_22_58_45_791.thumb.jpg.334503d5e0e5d814666b6fa17d5a954d.jpg

ROTTR_2021_01_04_23_05_17_292.thumb.jpg.c6968917b68647a413bd1056a8ccbff0.jpg

The mod itself is perfect and I really couldn't ask for more, unfortunately the game has some significant limitations I ran into when taking screenshots. The biggest one is awful aliasing and LOD dithering, I enabled SSAA 4x for screenshots and it dropped my framerate into the 30s on my 3070 while distant trees are a floating smear of pixels even at max settings. Has anyone here fiddled with AA through reshade or Nvidia inspector for a more performance friendly result? Also, the lack of a built in photo mode is exacerbated by the high FOV and Lara's dopey, slack jawed expression in her idle stance. I see that the camera mod only works on older versions that I imagine don't work with the injector. I feel very greedy asking for more from an already amazing mod but a version for Shadow would be better for screenshots. I think the argument could easily made that Rise is a better game overall but I could use a compelling reason to actually finish Shadow ?

Tell me how to make it happen. Step by step
On 6/27/2021 at 5:24 AM, Karyanachka said:

Sooooo, I was searching for a way to remove the annoying pistol/revolver and I think I have found a way. In some trainers there is an option of teleporting, with it you can teleport through a cutscene of Lara getting a revolver so it will not appear. I will attach a savefile and a trainer I used. I hope it works.

Rise of the Tomb Raider v1.0-v1.0.820.0 Plus 19 Trainer.exe 1.51 MB · 99 downloads save7.dat 190.84 kB · 32 downloads

Hello. Did you mean there is a way for the revolver to not show up on lara's skin (even when holstered) during cutscenes? Because that what I am currently trying to achieve. I've downloaded your trainer and I am still trying to figure out teleporting through cutscenes. Will this hide the holstered revolver on her during the cutscenes? If so, could you please get me a walkthrough, or explain more specifically? I am very interested in this.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ttt10411 said:

The newest update from Nov. 23th messed up the mod for me. Does anyone have any solution for this?

Right now, considering others haven't reported any issues, I'd honestly keep two installs. One legit (steam) and another being a pirated copy. I'll mess with my steam install this weekend to see if maybe just reinstalling the mods will fix it. Otherwise, it's pretty much, you are SOL till the issue is found and fixed by the mod tool creator.

In the mean time, if you don't want to wait for me to screw around with it, try reinstalling the mods after you've ensured you have a fresh install of the game. (Uninstall the game, reinstall. Or at the very least, verify game files.)

As I personally have two installs of the game from when people originally said there were issues before the roll back. So I have a steam install on one drive, and a pirated install that is compatible with mods on another drive. Of course, it sucks for space constraints. But I have like 6 HDDs plus my OS NVME. Others aren't as lucky.

But again, at least till I can test, or you have proven a fresh install plus mod refresh doesn't fix it, the only solution right now is go to a pirated copy. Fucking hate advising that as you shouldn't have to do that for a game you own. But game devs don't care about mods. So they don't factor that into updates. Especially on games that they haven't touched for years. Plus, if I remember correctly, they CHOSE to update the only file in the game we use for modding. So that points to, the devs literally knew they were nuking mods and did it intentionally. Capcom did the same shit with Monster Hunter World when they released Iceborne. They actively updated the game and closed it to where mods wouldn't work. Took quite a bit of time for modders to fix it. And considering this game is nowhere near as active as MHW was with modding, chances the tool creator fixes the issue, is pretty slim.

Edited by Hakufu1021
6 hours ago, eleanor rigby said:

1) Switch back to build 813, using beta function in steam 

2) In game dir look at folder "Tools". Delete ALL log files inside. NOT the both exe files.

3) In game dir look at folder "logs", delete all files inside.

4) Mod new installation, with installmod.bat

That's it.

It works like a charm for me, thank you.

On 11/27/2021 at 3:19 AM, eleanor rigby said:

1) Switch back to build 813, using beta function in steam 

2) In game dir look at folder "Tools". Delete ALL log files inside. NOT the both exe files.

3) In game dir look at folder "logs", delete all files inside.

4) Mod new installation, with installmod.bat

That's it.

So the mods only work on the prior version? Not the updated version correct?

That's the problem. We need a fix that doesn't require a downgrade. But it looks like we'll have to wait on Alpha to update his tools.

Edited by Hakufu1021
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 11:51 PM, lovegun said:

I think, there will be no update to grey henley shirt or leather Jacket Mod in the future, but JOSTAR will do . 

JOSTARs Mod ist moddable with K Mod Tool, very easy, bottomless topless full nude.

My complete game Mod is ready too. Mod Size is 441 MB, the biggest Mod now.

20.jpg

Has this ever been published? I have scrolled the entire discussion and haven't found DL link...what I have learned is that this should have been published if I have understood the author's past comments right! But there is no DL link anywhere! Has it been deleted? Or did it even ever exist?

2 hours ago, nudefinder said:

Can't view without an adult account that pointless links. You should post direct uploaded links.

Nude Lara mods pack: https://sharemods.com/391lza2rft24/Tomb_Raider___40_2013__41__nude_mod.rar.html

Nude Samantha: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zhyn7mzewg9cwi/modSamanthaNude.zip?dl=0

Nude Reyes: https://www.dropbox.com/s/emv8zouqr42vg06/modReyesNude.zip?dl=0

Samantha's Ceremony dress has a nude patch on it but it crashes the game so I didn't share her link.

I didn't install it, I found all the links on Reddit.

This is the lara nude Version X from Jostar on nexus mods. I mainly just want to get rid of the gun/pistol that always shows up on lara's hip in the cutscenes. Or at least have a gun holster to put it in (like in alphazomega's mod) so it's not awkwardly hanging on her hip while she is nude. I know how to make it invisible during free gameplay with some hiding tool mods. I just want to make it invisible in the cinematics too. Or at least have a gun holster for it. Does anyone have any ideas? Note: I don't care about the bow or any other weapon being visible in the cutscenes, just the pistol being invisible.

23-1638480939-34523032.png