Queen Bee

Today is the day.

Courier is on his way with Bioshock, only question remain when I will be able to play it since I have so many other games to beat first ;P

Yep also got mine around 14:00 all installed (Season Pass + Industrial Revolution Pack ) but when I will have chance to play it .... no idea :D

So many games to finish first lol.

Play it. You paid full price for the game. Play it. At least see if it is worth it... Plus you can give the rest of us slobs that didn't get it yet the 1st hand account on how awesome it is.

Meh my wierd brain don't allow me to play it xD

Must finish other games first :P Tomb Raider is waiting for try since launch day....

No it is my brain that is the weird one. I actually wait until I am going to play the game to get it.

Several of my friends that are into games as well. (more so than me) are all like "did you get it.".. "aw man, .. you didn't' get it.." and my favorite "what's wrong with you.. it is an awesome game. Why aren't you getting it. " They "got" it or are "getting it" and are going to play another game, I forget the name, online tonight. They have a brand new game and well have to play another game online with everybody instead of playing their brand new game. ..

So my mind is the weird one. I force myself to wait until I will play a game until I buy a game. Now the DLC's . are another matter.

Edit: Fuck it, I'm buying it. I don't care, I get paid Friday. It's either play it now or trying to withstand the overwhelming urge to watch an LP of it until next paycheck. And really, fuck that. YOLO!!!!!!!!

Oh yea.. you da boss. .. :D . You have to get it. I mean really have to get it. From what I have seen loaded on computers and heard from some people that got a chance to play it... Well you have to get it. These individuals work retail. Which means they basically had a chance to "set up" the game computers before the sales of the game. ..

Played it for about 3h, 4h.

Fighting is mediocre, "consolish" style.

Melee is a joke.

Graphic is nice, but nothing beyond that. A lot of same faces used, almost like visiting city of clones.

True game starts when you get to know Elizabeth.

You do make choices, few I had were in  QTE.

It seams that your choices matter and affect Elizabeth.

Than means, despite poor fighting part this game can be fucking awesome.

Even melee fighting grows more rewarding when you do finisher and Elizabeth comment how gross that was , you can't not make a grin ;)

I'm going to not look at this thread until I beat the game due to possible spoilers. I haven't played far, but god it's amazing. So much to look at and explore! So different from the other Bioshocks!

You make me want to play it now. Is playing any of the previous games necessary? Because knowing me I'll start from one, see if I don't!  :angry:

I'm going to not look at this thread until I beat the game due to possible spoilers. I haven't played far, but god it's amazing. So much to look at and explore! So different from the other Bioshocks!

You make me want to play it now. Is playing any of the previous games necessary? Because knowing me I'll start from one, see if I don't!  :angry:

no, is not necessary. they barely mention them.

While I do really like this game, I even got the Ultimate Songbird Edition so I got that Songbird statue. The one thing that irks me is what DNF did, limiting you to only using 2 guns, considering you could carry a full arsenal with you in the first 2, though I guess that's because of the larger amount of weapons in the game. Other then that one thing, gun upgrades not actually showing on the guns also kinda annoys me. In truth, I dunno I feel it should've been under the Bioshock title

I just finish it 14h on clock. And I can tell you that game was more like mis-sold to me. After great bioshock 2 I was expecting game at least close to it with "game play". Oh well I will not buy next bioshock any time soon. Good game but I was after something more than another shooter.

It seams that there is only 1 ending. First choices that you make in game are the last lol.

Somewhat in half of game I just knew how it end, but still I was grasping for that magic "choice" button. Well sucker me :P

Oh man I'm really disappointed, it had so much potential.

Hmm so it looks like mixed bag.

Some people say it's awesome say it's good but could been better.

I didn't enjoyed it as i wished for. as a personal score, i would give it a 7/10

im pretty sure most people will not agree with me, but i played and replayed bioshock 1 and 2 many times and this is not at the same level. the game becomes boring after a while and its too easy. fighting the same enemies over and over again got tedious and the vigors (lamest name in the series) aren't as cool as i thought. also, many cinematics and escenes showed on the trailers aren't included, wich became a merchandize lie for me.

i should waited till this game got a discount, wich i recommend to anyone willing to play it.

I didn't enjoyed it as i wished for. as a personal score, i would give it a 7/10

im pretty sure most people will not agree with me, but i played and replayed bioshock 1 and 2 many times and this is not at the same level. the game becomes boring after a while and its too easy. fighting the same enemies over and over again got tedious and the vigors (lamest name in the series) aren't as cool as i thought. also, many cinematics and escenes showed on the trailers aren't included, wich became a merchandize lie for me.

i should waited till this game got a discount, wich i recommend to anyone willing to play it.

Indeed, for me it feels like game concept changed in process. First few hours are total different than rest of the game.

Indeed, for me it feels like game concept changed in process. First few hours are total different than rest of the game.

[spoiler=Major Fucking Spoilers]that's because the first few hours of the game are a lie, booker is creating fake memories to fill in the blanks from his planar displacement and the people of Colombia are suffering from displacement sickness, even in early levels you can find tears and some of the songs the quartet are singing are very out of place for 1912

the real shit hits the fan when you enter the first tear looking for chen lin, think of all the people dead, those are the same people who are alive at the beginning

Hell even the game admits that Fink has been creating his tech by watching tears, he probably got the idea for his vigors from the ones showing rapture

in the end your choices don't matter, they shouldn't really that is a problem i have had with some moral choices in the games is that it boils down to what rewards you will get and it becomes less about right/wrong and more about reward

moral of this story, don't fuck with the fabric of space-time. What is, is, what is, will be,what is, is not

this was a preorder well spent, definitely a game i say you should play, just remember to pay attention

[spoiler=Major Fucking Spoilers]that's because the first few hours of the game are a lie, booker is creating fake memories to fill in the blanks from his planar displacement and the people of Colombia are suffering from displacement sickness, even in early levels you can find tears and some of the songs the quartet are singing are very out of place for 1912

the real shit hits the fan when you enter the first tear looking for chen lin, think of all the people dead, those are the same people who are alive at the beginning

Hell even the game admits that Fink has been creating his tech by watching tears, he probably got the idea for his vigors from the ones showing rapture

in the end your choices don't matter, they shouldn't really that is a problem i have had with some moral choices in the games is that it boils down to what rewards you will get and it becomes less about right/wrong and more about reward

moral of this story, don't fuck with the fabric of space-time. What is, is, what is, will be,what is, is not

this was a preorder well spent, definitely a game i say you should play, just remember to pay attention

If there is no choice then I don't see the point of playing, linear game play was good for 98s. Difference between books/movies and games is that, in games you can influence the story. BS2 was progressive game, Infinity is a regress.

When you chose bird as pedant they say that the are surprised about your choice

Archived