[mod] Rimnudeworld

55 minutes ago, Sexyvegetable said:

Also, i have no idea why but the Animal_ Addon download link is broken for me, it doesn't download a .zip, just a .7z file

.7z is the same as a .zip file, it means it was created usin 7-zip

I recommend you use 7-zip since it is free and in my personal experience it never has issues with rar, zip or any other compressed files

19 hours ago, Sinonra said:

IDK if it's RNW or RJW, but the breast and penis size on my pawns keeps changing by itself no matter what I change it to. and  now, as of a couple days ago, it displays the original breast size and changed nipples over them (Seems to prefer to change to nipple or average breast sizes). My mods from LL should all be up to date [as far as they can be]

Sorry if it's not actually related to RNW.

Sounds more like you committed the original sin of using Prepare Carefully, that mod can cause random size changes (more generally just randomly deletes and changes body parts, but arbitrarily resizing falls into that category)... but haven't seen PC cause weird overlaps like that.

Only other possibility I see is that your rjw-master is way low on the lewd portion of mod list.  Usually it is like top 5, top 10 at most.

Could also just be due to recent normal RW update that just dropped...

19 hours ago, Sinonra said:

IDK if it's RNW or RJW, but the breast and penis size on my pawns keeps changing by itself no matter what I change it to. and  now, as of a couple days ago, it displays the original breast size and changed nipples over them (Seems to prefer to change to nipple or average breast sizes). My mods from LL should all be up to date [as far as they can be]

Sorry if it's not actually related to RNW.

What this actually is is you seeing sized apparel's graphics displayed under rimnude's graphics. Go into sized apparel's settings to disable its body part rendering.

Sizes have been reported to change. Some theorize it only happens on pawns you edited in ChEd by trying to change size via severity rather than using rjw size changer hediffs.

Comp_1.gif

This is the proper way which shouldnt cause sizes to change.

Sizes will update to what they should be when you open the health tab usually.

Likely sized apparel is seeing what you had originally and rimnude is seeing what it currently is set as hence why u see big boobs and nipples.

Edited by Tory187
3 hours ago, ghostfalll said:

Sounds more like you committed the original sin of using Prepare Carefully, that mod can cause random size changes (more generally just randomly deletes and changes body parts, but arbitrarily resizing falls into that category)... but haven't seen PC cause weird overlaps like that.

Only other possibility I see is that your rjw-master is way low on the lewd portion of mod list.  Usually it is like top 5, top 10 at most.

Could also just be due to recent normal RW update that just dropped...

I am innocent of this sin, I do not have Prepare carefully in my mod list, I specifically look for and remove it from any modpacks I download. I do however use Void's 'Character Editor'
That's just the mod folder, I make sure it high on my lewd portion of my actual mod list.

3 hours ago, Tory187 said:

What this actually is is you seeing sized apparel's graphics displayed under rimnude's graphics. Go into sized apparel's settings to disable its body part rendering.

Sizes have been reported to change. Some theorize it only happens on pawns you edited in ChEd by trying to change size via severity rather than using rjw size changer hediffs.

Comp_1.gif

This is the proper way which shouldnt cause sizes to change.

Sizes will update to what they should be when you open the health tab usually.

Likely sized apparel is seeing what you had originally and rimnude is seeing what it currently is set as hence why u see big boobs and nipples.

Yeah, I use the severity slider in ChEd, Didn't know better and didn't realize it mattered. I had wondered if it had something to do with sized apparel or related mods, due the double graphics issue showing up around the same time. Once I get my mod list sorted out (had the worse CTD ever, had to uninstall Rimworld in safe mode to fix it) I'll see if that works for me.

I need some help with 2 things, offset and color. https://imgur.com/a/6SmQ67v

I managed to make it work for dragonian prime 2.0 and kurin delux, but both have colorless genitals and boobs as you can see in the image. And you can also see in the image that kimiri's boobs are not where they should be. I tried using Kurin as template since they are the same mod and almost the same size, but it didn't work. Can anyone give me some light on the 2 issues?

These are the files i made, and also throwing in Red Moyo patch, that one works well with colors and everything but you do have to copy paste the body textures from the mod folder to the rimnude folder.NudePatch-RedMoyo.xml

Made horan too, working fine but same as red moyo, has to copy paste texture.NudePatch-Horan.xml

Edit: figured out the problem with Kimiri, the body type was set to "female", but it only has "thin". Seems fixed now. NudePatch-Kimiri.xml

And the colorless boobs remind me of tan lines, which is kinda hot so i'll leave it be. I did want to slightly lower the y axis of kimiri and dragonian penises, but it takes 8 min for the game to start up (not hyperbole) and i really don't want to fine tune it like that.

NudePatch-Kurin.xmlNudePatch-Dragonians.xml

Edited by howlerleech

Установил RimNudeWorld и после OTY-Nude, но в редакторе персонажей есть раздвоение гениталий, как это исправить?

Updated:

I still thought of digging in the settings of the RimNude mod and sort of fixed the split problem. but there is another problem, raсa orassans displays wrong genitals how to fix it?

Edited by OneGry
On 3/8/2022 at 12:41 PM, dookudooki said:

Is there any patch for Anty the war ant race? Would appreciate if there's someone who can provide one.

Tbh making a patch is extremely easy, it's literally copy paste and changing names/numbers, the only problem is fine tunning the offset for the bodies. I thought about doing one for anties but their bodies are too different and to make it nicely would have to lock their breasts to 0, which i don't know how. The extremely long load times from all the rjw mods also demotivates me from doing any patch for unusual races... And i tried doing one for minchos for so long.

There is actually something i've been trying to do, which is making races with defined breasts have only the nipples similar to ratkin and rabbie to use on moyo and aya races, but no such luck, it would require someone with actual skills to make it.

On 12/22/2021 at 8:56 PM, Sorcerer-King of Adytum said:

Hello. During sex, pawns from the Feles - Felines of the Rim [1.3] mod shift their ears, eyes, nose and hair. Is it due to the lack of nudepatch or something else (mod pawns size 0.8)?

Screenshot_1051.png

Screenshot_1050.png

Screenshot_1049.png

I am also having this issue with the Vulpes race

i am having an issue with ratkin. it works most of the time, but for whatever reason, depending on pregnancy, the bodies completely break. any idea on how to fix this? image.png.ef2651db475489d12b743c63be97793e.pngalso, depending on the stage of pregnancy, sex makes them fall into a pink square where only their head and stomach are visible.