[mod] Rimnudeworld

44 minutes ago, Wolfy Arf said:

Is there any way to relocate the location of the genitals? (Penis on Hulk bodies to be specific)

If you mean changing the location on a x/y basis, yes, open rimnude mod/patches/humans, each section (boobs, vagina, balls, etc.) has it's own coordinates so you just have to look for the penis coordinates section (literally the last on the end of the file), you will see the bodytypes with coordinates like "<Hulk>(-0.42, -0.46)</Hulk>" for north, south, and east, west is mirrored on east and north means character's back.

I THINK its y, x positioning (vertical, horizontal), if not then it's x, y (horizontal, vertical). Change the coordinates as you like to move it on the characters' bodies. The problem is that, to fine tune it, you have to open and close the game each time, i don't know any way to check the changes instantly.

I gave up on making more bodies after trying on Rim Reborn, i even tried changing some bodies to vanilla ones, but failed, and it gets frustrating when you have so many mods it takes 8 minutes for the game to load the main menu.

Edited by howlerleech
19 hours ago, howlerleech said:

If you mean changing the location on a x/y basis, yes, open rimnude mod/patches/humans, each section (boobs, vagina, balls, etc.) has it's own coordinates so you just have to look for the penis coordinates section (literally the last on the end of the file), you will see the bodytypes with coordinates like "<Hulk>(-0.42, -0.46)</Hulk>" for north, south, and east, west is mirrored on east and north means character's back.

I THINK its y, x positioning (vertical, horizontal), if not then it's x, y (horizontal, vertical). Change the coordinates as you like to move it on the characters' bodies. The problem is that, to fine tune it, you have to open and close the game each time, i don't know any way to check the changes instantly.

I gave up on making more bodies after trying on Rim Reborn, i even tried changing some bodies to vanilla ones, but failed, and it gets frustrating when you have so many mods it takes 8 minutes for the game to load the main menu.

I didn't see Humans at first because it was on the top in the patches list. I still couldn't get the co-ordinates right regardless. Thanks anyway though.

As for your load time issue, can't you just temporarily reduce the number of mods (removing those not related with skins) while working on a specific mod?

I reduced mine to 00:02:15 while trying.

I had Xeva_FB Pack (with Xeva_FB Pants below it) loaded below Beautiful Bodies, which is below RNW. They work surprisingly in tandem with each other... except for the fact that all genitalia locations are not aligned (Coincidentally, the normal male part is pretty much on point). This gives colonists legs like other modded races.

I'd love if someone good with co-ordinates could work a patch out. I'm so close. I have gotten all the mods I want working without any error on startup. The only thing left is, this.

I also hope that someday somehow we will get RNW on Ayameduki's Races.

Edited by Wolfy Arf
3 hours ago, Wolfy Arf said:

I didn't see Humans at first because it was on the top in the patches list. I still couldn't get the co-ordinates right regardless. Thanks anyway though.

As for your load time issue, can't you just temporarily reduce the number of mods (removing those not related with skins) while working on a specific mod?

I reduced mine to 00:02:15 while trying.

I had Xeva_FB Pack (with Xeva_FB Pants below it) loaded below Beautiful Bodies, which is below RNW. They work surprisingly in tandem with each other... except for the fact that all genitalia locations are not aligned (Coincidentally, the normal male part is pretty much on point). This gives colonists legs like other modded races.

I'd love if someone good with co-ordinates could work a patch out. I'm so close. I have gotten all the mods I want working without any error on startup. The only thing left is, this.

I also hope that someday somehow we will get RNW on Ayameduki's Races.

I thought about it, but i have dozens of mods carefully ordered in a way that doesn't conflict or crash with anything. And yeah, i started having preference of bodies with legs too.

Aya races should be possible if someone manages to lock the races into tiny body nipples similar to rabbies, and coordinate them properly, even other races like rakkle would benefit from it, but i failed. Someone made for Littluna though.

On 2/28/2022 at 7:15 PM, Tory187 said:

What this actually is is you seeing sized apparel's graphics displayed under rimnude's graphics. Go into sized apparel's settings to disable its body part rendering.

Sizes have been reported to change. Some theorize it only happens on pawns you edited in ChEd by trying to change size via severity rather than using rjw size changer hediffs.

Comp_1.gif

This is the proper way which shouldnt cause sizes to change.

Sizes will update to what they should be when you open the health tab usually.

Likely sized apparel is seeing what you had originally and rimnude is seeing what it currently is set as hence why u see big boobs and nipples.

I've tried this but I dont seem to be able to add the bodyparts back onto the pawn. I select in the menu and nothing appears in Character Editor on the right. I'm only using OTY - Should I have RNW installed as well to sort this? 

10 hours ago, AvokBat said:

I hate to ask, but could anyone tell me where the patch for the Stupid Sexy Deathclaws is? I looked through the topic and I can't seem to find the file anywhere. Not sure if it was removed or if I am just being dumb. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you~

Looks like that one's in the patches in Tory's Unofficial 1.3 version.

https://gitgud.io/Tory/rimnude-unofficial/

So after playing with this mod in various saves, something is removing boobs from certain pawns' bodies. It still appears on their health table, but can't find the way to put them back. I've been reading certain comments in this topic about messing around with Character Editor causes this issue and I can confirm that i've tuned their sizes. Does anyone know a solution for the issue? I have tried to move up in my modlist Rimnudeworld in general, as well as my only face retexture mod, but it doesnt seem to solve the issue. There is no problem during the process of an animation, only while being naked. Any ideas?image.jpeg.12229740de0b6a690009533372a83610.jpegimage.jpeg.c0fd8a7820884fe6c6e247863541d05d.jpeg

Edited by Skyrin182
22 minutes ago, Skyrin182 said:

So after playing with this mod in various saves, something is removing boobs from certain pawns' bodies. It still appears on their health table, but can't find the way to put them back. I've been reading certain comments in this topic about messing around with Character Editor causes this issue and I can confirm that i've tuned their sizes. Does anyone know a solution for the issue? I have tried to move up in my modlist Rimnudeworld in general, as well as my only face retexture mod, but it doesnt seem to solve the issue. There is no problem during the process of an animation, only while being naked. Any ideas?image.jpeg.12229740de0b6a690009533372a83610.jpegimage.jpeg.c0fd8a7820884fe6c6e247863541d05d.jpeg

I assume you are just hiding apparel on that page. Even hidden apparel is still equipped and thus preventing rimnude parts from showing.

Hello there! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is my first post here (since 2017~)... And I bringed a gift!
I made a collection of dragon shlongs for the "Race to the Rim" mod as an addon to Rimnude - AA. It is a simple pack of textures without any line of code.

Requirements:
1. Race to the Rim (obviously);
2. Rimnude - Animal Addon;

Installation:

Spoiler

1. Extract the "RttR" archive to your "Rimnude - Animal Addon" folder.

The path must look like this:
    .../Rimworld/Mods/Rimnude - Animal Addon/RttR/Textures/...

2. Still in the "Rimnude - AA" folder, overwrite the original "LoadFolders.xml" with my own file.

OR

Simply add a line: <li IfModActive="sargoskar.racetotherim">RttR</li> to your LoadFolders.xml.

3. Enjoy your play!

image.jpeg.2dccd6c4a8663829b46924c8e7b6d21e.jpeg

P.S. All textures were drawn by me. If you like them, feel free to use them whenever you want.
P.P.S. Sry for my English, it's not my native language

More screenshots:

Spoiler

2.png.b16576af06df6826448bf204fa91146c.png

image.png.7bd5bc5a1246c0ed42533f321de2e8e5.png

image.png.359d8da8e529807fd0abb2b7ed9b6610.png

May 8, 2022 - Updated: redrewed some textures (razorwhip, hotburple), colour correction, small offset fixes.

LoadFolders.xml

RttR.zip

Edited by Nelsoness
2 hours ago, hyruleblade said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I need a little help with getting Rimnudeworld to recognize the Xenohumans - Gen-spliced Xenos on the Rim and Xenohumans Expanded mod . It's giving the parts in the menu but not showing up on the actual pawn. I'm super confused and need someone to point me in the right direction. 

Here's my logs: https://gist.github.com/3f99f6e29b284f7f719353f9ebb4a1ae

Try to remove "[HH][Facial Animation] Xenohumans - Gen-spliced". Hope it will help!

Is it possible to add support for stupid sexy deathclaws? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2635389101

The creator says it should work with rjw but rimnudeworld threw errors like this-

[RimNudeWorld] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationConditional(Defs/AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons/li[path="Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch"]) failed
file: /Users/abbyliu/Documents/rim133/RimWorld.app/Mods/rimnude-unofficial-master/Extra Patches/1.3 Offset Patch/Patches/Offset Patch Aliens.xml

17 minutes ago, kilerig said:

Is it possible to add support for stupid sexy deathclaws? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2635389101

The creator says it should work with rjw but rimnudeworld threw errors like this-

[RimNudeWorld] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationConditional(Defs/AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons/li[path="Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch"]) failed
file: /Users/abbyliu/Documents/rim133/RimWorld.app/Mods/rimnude-unofficial-master/Extra Patches/1.3 Offset Patch/Patches/Offset Patch Aliens.xml

All that error says is the offset patch is erroring in your game. I took a look at the deathclaw patch and saw that it doesnt add certain categories of rimnude parts like breasts and balls. I didn't add a check for breasts because i assumed all patches included them. I guess ill add a check for it. This shouldnt error if you add atleast one more race with a rimnude patch that has breasts. But really this error you linked here shouldnt make rimnude parts not appear though. So if you dont see any parts at least floating off to the side then something about the deathclaw patch is broken i guess.

9 hours ago, Tory187 said:

All that error says is the offset patch is erroring in your game. I took a look at the deathclaw patch and saw that it doesnt add certain categories of rimnude parts like breasts and balls. I didn't add a check for breasts because i assumed all patches included them. I guess ill add a check for it. This shouldnt error if you add atleast one more race with a rimnude patch that has breasts. But really this error you linked here shouldnt make rimnude parts not appear though. So if you dont see any parts at least floating off to the side then something about the deathclaw patch is broken i guess.

Thanks a lot, may I ask why would adding a rimnude patch with breasts works? to me error looks like something about crotch parts

33 minutes ago, kilerig said:

Thanks a lot, may I ask why would adding a rimnude patch with breasts works? to me error looks like something about crotch parts

It reports the parent operation as the one that is erroring within a sequence of operations. The parent operation is a conditional that checks for featurelesscrotch as a check for a rimnude patch existing. An operation later in the sequence is the one that is actually erroring, particularly the ones that assumes there are breasts and changes offsets for them. If another race is added that has breasts then those operations wont error as long as it able to execute at least once correctly. But I just updated the patch to check for breasts now so you dont really need to add another. As long as you update rimnude.