[mod] Rimnudeworld

I don't know if this is the place to ask this, but...

well, I tried installing all these RJW-related mods, along with rimnudeworld. I've installed:

Humanoid alien races

Rimnudeworld 2.2.12.1

Rimjobworld 4.9.3

Rimworld-animations 1.2.5

The problem is - there are no genital textures. So, which mods, or different versions of these mods do I need to install for the genital textures to show? I'm playing on 1.3, but I could change that. If someone could also provide direct links to where I could download the mods I'm missing that would be wonderful :)

• 2 weeks later...

is there a version of this that does not require Humanoid Alien Races? I don't play with aliens and don't like being made to use that mod just for this. Also I'm recently getting alien body parts related errors in the log.

There's also an error with ideologies where people for some reason consider human meat to be alien meat and complain about eating it even if cannibalism is accepted. All in all I'd rather have my game not include aliens.

28 minutes ago, beelzebot said:

is there a version of this that does not require Humanoid Alien Races? I don't play with aliens and don't like being made to use that mod just for this. Also I'm recently getting alien body parts related errors in the log.

There's also an error with ideologies where people for some reason consider human meat to be alien meat and complain about eating it even if cannibalism is accepted. All in all I'd rather have my game not include aliens.

Rimnude is built entirely on the HAR feature of body addons. There is no rimnude without HAR. You can try the mod sized apparel which has its own body part rendering that may not require HAR.

I have a strange Problem with some of the Races not working correctly (Like the Deathclaws an the Xenohumans Anthromorphs) where the Parts don't show up at all...
Withe the Humans and for example the shanghellis or warhammer daemonettes it works just fine... I looked that all Mods are updated but nothing helps...

I really can't get my head arround it.

Tahnks in advance for the Help!

https://gist.github.com/829cc20813134db7c95ec19af02224b3

3 hours ago, vfvggl said:

I have a strange Problem with some of the Races not working correctly (Like the Deathclaws an the Xenohumans Anthromorphs) where the Parts don't show up at all...
Withe the Humans and for example the shanghellis or warhammer daemonettes it works just fine... I looked that all Mods are updated but nothing helps...

I really can't get my head arround it.

Tahnks in advance for the Help!

https://gist.github.com/829cc20813134db7c95ec19af02224b3

Rimnude should be loaded after all race mods. So get that much lower, Right around where RJW is.

Edited by Tory187
20 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Rimnude should be loaded after all race mods. So get that much lower, Right around where RJW is.

Thank you very much for the Reply!

I switched the loading order and the Anthromorphs now work like a charm! The Stupid Sexy Deathclaws still refuse to load any Parts...Strange because all the others seems to now....

https://gist.github.com/48f98e45d203737208baf4d805bcd50f

But thank you so much for the Help!!!

12 minutes ago, vfvggl said:

Thank you very much for the Reply!

I switched the loading order and the Anthromorphs now work like a charm! The Stupid Sexy Deathclaws still refuse to load any Parts...Strange because all the others seems to now....

https://gist.github.com/48f98e45d203737208baf4d805bcd50f

But thank you so much for the Help!!!

That patch for deathclaws wasnt looking for the right mod name. Try updating rimnude, should work now.

On 1/16/2022 at 3:00 AM, Tory187 said:

That patch for deathclaws wasnt looking for the right mod name. Try updating rimnude, should work now.

Thanks for the quick response! It sadly still isn't working an i just saw, that the Sangheili who worked before now have the same problem as the Deathclaws now both show no parts...

Sorry for bothering you :(

https://gist.github.com/0e4800cd86d447a0963998b0c905cec4

Update: I found my Mistake (sangheilis must be patched in seperately) an the rest worked as soon as i fidgeted around with some load orders...
Thanks again Tory187 for the Help. Works like a charm ?

Edited by vfvggl
  • 2 weeks later...

Since the Morrowrim races mods have been overhauled (and new ones been added), they no longer seem to be compatible with this mod's patches.

Maybe someone experienced with this could take a look at them and see what could be done?

Edited by Ultim
On 1/16/2022 at 8:35 AM, beelzebot said:

OTY nude is broken, getting a bunch of cross-reference failed errors for (alien?) body parts

cross reference errors just means it is not finding something 
it does not cause issues, but if you want a cleaner log, try installing race support

On 1/1/2022 at 10:26 PM, Sorcerer-King of Adytum said:

Which patch is responsible for Dryads? I could not find it in the folder Patches. And how to make breasts to match the skin color? (I suspect this can be configured in the patch, but I don't know where it is).

image.png.d44981fe2ad9629fbab9a9845f0383e7.png

If you mean what body parts are given to dryads, RaceSupport, if you mean mapping, Rimnude

The way the body parts are colored answers Rimnude. 

On 1/26/2022 at 4:39 PM, Ultim said:

Since the Morrowrim races mods have been overhauled (and new ones been added), they no longer seem to be compatible with this mod's patches.

Maybe someone experienced with this could take a look at them and see what could be done?

I had a long crack at it with help from people on discord.  Assuming I didn't muck it up somewhere, this should handle it.

ESCP Patches.7z

On 1/1/2022 at 4:26 PM, Sorcerer-King of Adytum said:

Which patch is responsible for Dryads? I could not find it in the folder Patches. And how to make breasts to match the skin color? (I suspect this can be configured in the patch, but I don't know where it is).

image.png.d44981fe2ad9629fbab9a9845f0383e7.png

thing is, dryads uses a combination of colored graphics + color gen
rimnude is only able to work with one of those at a time, not both, that's why colors don't match

On 2/1/2022 at 1:13 PM, IWantSomethingSexy said:

The latest unofficial Rimnudeworld version works bad with Babies and Children mod. Genitalia flies in air because children pawns are smaller I assume, it is very distracting. Is it possible to disiable genital rendering for underage pawns or at least those stages added by the mod?

that wont be fixed, because it is not just rimnude that is bugged. Every race body addon is bugged. It has two of everything in mine even

On 1/13/2022 at 6:32 AM, beelzebot said:

sorry, but the entire system that makes rimnude work is HAR, so no, there's not way to even hope to make this work without it
and having HAR does not means you need to get aliens. The alien parts errors are probably unrelated to HAR too, if these are crossreference errors.
you can try to use OTY sized apparel, it has parts that are independent from rimnude, and am not sure if OTY used HAR for these