[mod] Rimnudeworld

Ok, so I have RNW and OTY, and have gotten the facial animations as well. I removed modded hair, as most of them didn't seem to work, and simply wouldn't appear. However, that's when I found out that vanilla and royalty hairs are broken, too. I only have pawnmorpher as a "race" mod, but this is happening to base humans as well. I have the character editor mod, and can see that the game does understand what hair they have, it just won't show it. Does anyone know any patches or if it's something like a mod order issue?

Edited by RdsAbroad
On 2/9/2022 at 2:18 PM, Catobra said:

I see ppl saying get the updated version, but i only can find the 1.2 version from 2020, what am i missing

it is available in RJW discord server. Most up-to-date rimnude gets posted there first

7 hours ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

Noob question, i started playing rimworld today, installed RNW

How do i view info or edit pubic hair? Is it just random?

edit: according to this post below, i think it's not editable. oh well *shrug*

In the latest unnoficial one you can change them in the styling station. Otherwise, your only choice is to use character editor to change the pubes addon variation
its a button that for me looks like a secret agent in a coat and hat...inside it there's some sliders. One of them is the pubes one

1 hour ago, yaranaikahollow said:

it is available in RJW discord server. Most up-to-date rimnude gets posted there first

Well, unofficial branch is actually hosted on gitgud and download link for it is posted here on the main unofficial post in this thread. Same link is in both places (LL and discord)

Btw Shaua you responded to the second guy within his quote.

I added german shepherds from Vanilla Expanded - Cat and Dogs  to RimNude - Animal Addon, also added support for timber wolf variants if anyone cares.

Overwrite LoadFolders.xml
Extract VAECD.zip in RimNude - Animal Addon\

Extract Wolf_Timber.zip to RimNude - Animal Addon\Textures\Things\Pawn\Animal\

I didn't see any gitgud repo for the addon, would have opened a merge request in that case.

LoadFolders.xml VAECD.zip Wolf_Timber.zip

On 2/12/2022 at 1:11 AM, IWantSomethingSexy said:

Sorry, I was just under impression that unofficial RNW was a forked mod.

Unofficial is a forked mod. The latest official version of RNW is hosted here on LL though. Its super out of date and only supports up to 1.2. The main author of Rimnude is working on the next version of it right now. For now unofficial is recommended.

3 hours ago, Vanthax said:

I added german shepherds from Vanilla Expanded - Cat and Dogs  to RimNude - Animal Addon, also added support for timber wolf variants if anyone cares.

Overwrite LoadFolders.xml
Extract VAECD.zip in RimNude - Animal Addon\

Extract Wolf_Timber.zip to RimNude - Animal Addon\Textures\Things\Pawn\Animal\

I didn't see any gitgud repo for the addon, would have opened a merge request in that case.

LoadFolders.xml 577 B · 0 downloads VAECD.zip 4.28 kB · 1 download Wolf_Timber.zip 12.45 kB · 1 download

Nice work. I may make a git for it. Didn't bother before because I didn't think it would get much support from people.

4 hours ago, PICKLE RIIIICK said:

How would I make a patch for the Spirit Wolf in this? As in, what file(s) would I need to copy and/or edit and replace the names in since it's basically just a bigger version of a normal wolf? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2208467668

Its just separate textures with the same resolution as the animal with only the dick placed exactly where it should show up compared to the normal textures. Take a look at how the other animals are setup. just make sure to follow the same file path/names and include "_Lewd" in the name.

Here is the thing, some time ago dragonian was updated to 1.3, i remember changing some things in the files when og 1.3 came up and made rimnude work for the og, but now i updated rimnude and i can't get it work anymore, the body texture changes but the breasts and genitalia doesn't show and i can't find the unofficial 1.3 anymore. Can anyone give me an idea of what to do?

Edited by howlerleech
1 hour ago, howlerleech said:

Here is the thing, some time ago dragonian was updated to 1.3, i remember changing some things in the files when og 1.3 came up and made rimnude work for the og, but now i updated rimnude and i can't get it work anymore, the body texture changes but the breasts and genitalia doesn't show and i can't find the unofficial 1.3 anymore. Can anyone give me an idea of what to do?

Currently rimnude has two patches for dragonians. The latest one looks like it looks for a mod named "Dragonian V1.3(unofficial)" I see a version on steam called "Dragonian Race" Im just gonna add that to what the current patch looks for and wish for the best lol. Update should be live right now.
https://gitgud.io/Tory/rimnude-unofficial/-/archive/master/rimnude-unofficial-master.zip
I should also mention only female dragonian is getting patched. Let me know how it turns out, it could potentially need different offsets.

On 2/19/2022 at 1:16 AM, Tory187 said:

Its just separate textures with the same resolution as the animal with only the dick placed exactly where it should show up compared to the normal textures. Take a look at how the other animals are setup. just make sure to follow the same file path/names and include "_Lewd" in the name.

Thank you for your help, but I couldn't quite get it to work. I tried reproducing Vanthax's files from a post up the thread and double checked the mod package/def ID's. Likely something small I missed or did wrong.

On 2/1/2022 at 5:13 PM, IWantSomethingSexy said:

The latest unofficial Rimnudeworld version works bad with Babies and Children mod. Genitalia flies in air because children pawns are smaller I assume, it is very distracting. Is it possible to disiable genital rendering for underage pawns or at least those stages added by the mod?

I have the same issue as you, i wish there was a way to disable it for models smaller than normal size or to just make it scale with them

I was wondering if it possible to create a short guide on how to make races compatible with OTY bodies?

I've been struggling with Androids and Astoriel. They are compatible with Rimnude, but I'd like to make them compatible with OTY. I tried editing def names and dropping OTY patches into the race folder, but that changes nothing in-game, and simply creates errors during the launch. 

Help would be appreciated.

IDK if it's RNW or RJW, but the breast and penis size on my pawns keeps changing by itself no matter what I change it to. and  now, as of a couple days ago, it displays the original breast size and changed nipples over them (Seems to prefer to change to nipple or average breast sizes). My mods from LL should all be up to date [as far as they can be]

Sorry if it's not actually related to RNW.

convenient_censorship.png

LL_modlist.png

Hey! First of all thanks a bunch for the mod, it's great and a lot of fun. I have been having an issue with the Anthro Race mod from steam, doesn't show genitals at all, may need a patch, I could do it on my own file but i do not know how lol.

Also, i have no idea why but the Animal_ Addon download link is broken for me, it doesn't download a .zip, just a .7z file 

RimNude - Animal Addon.7z