[mod] Rimnudeworld

On 4/18/2024 at 5:00 AM, skizordrone said:

Anyone know how to prevent dicks from rendering when there are clothes on a pawn? The mod is great but I get distracted when all my male pawns walk around with their floppies out.

image.png.bade876b0af0ab99e48ff23b6da219f2.png

any help is apricated!

Let them be free, they want to feel the wind on their scrotum.

RJW Animation has a setting to configure which parts of the body the clothing shows, if you have it installed maybe that clothing item will be detected as a shirt without pants.

2 hours ago, furel said:

Let them be free, they want to feel the wind on their scrotum.

RJW Animation has a setting to configure which parts of the body the clothing shows, if you have it installed maybe that clothing item will be detected as a shirt without pants.

I did install RJW Animation for that exact reason, however I cannot find any option to configure it in the mod options tab, all that's there is this stuff.

image.png.7b074179bacc306de5108aa531062574.png

Is it something that I have to go into the mods files for or am I just missing something? Something of note, the outfit that that pawn is wearing is from medieval overhaul, so if rimnude has issues with modded shirts, pants, and the like, could see it causing issues.

7 hours ago, skizordrone said:

I did install RJW Animation for that exact reason, however I cannot find any option to configure it in the mod options tab, all that's there is this stuff.

Is it something that I have to go into the mods files for or am I just missing something? Something of note, the outfit that that pawn is wearing is from medieval overhaul, so if rimnude has issues with modded shirts, pants, and the like, could see it causing issues.

Well i tried messing around with the layering options in devmode and i somehow fucked them up super bad. nothing shows up anymore with rimnude. Is there a way i can import the correct sliders because I'm causing more issues then I'm fixing. i did see something about xmi(?) files or something but im not really a mod maker so idk what most of that stuff means. The main issue is that the slider issues are persisting though fresh installs of the mods and game.

For reference im talking about these:

image.png.3766df4f411b591c6666fda5151b1dde.png

(ignore the arrows and Nyaron race, this is someone elses screenshot, not mine. i just couldn't be bothered to re open the game after rage-quitting from troubleshooting)

On 4/20/2024 at 2:33 AM, skizordrone said:

From Options menu -> Mods Options you should have a button with the label "Rimworld Animation Patch - Clothes Settings" you cannot access from the Mod menu on the start screen