[mod] Rimnudeworld

That file was adapted from an existing patch - I believe it was NudePatch-Orsimer.xml - and the first operation was adapted from AlienHumanPatch.xml.

I don't know anything about xml patching, but I am a software developer so my copy-paste-fu is strong.

19 minutes ago, nsfwstuff309 said:

Does the unofficial update have a patch for the Vulpes mod? (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2174717519

The official page says the official has one, but the unofficial does not say anything about it.

Yep, it's there in the 2.2.10 unofficial version.

However, it may not work. The name of the mod you linked is "Vulpes - Adorable Foxes! [1.3]" but the patch looks for the mod named "Vulpes - Adorable Foxes! [1.2]". I guess this is another question that someone who knows more about modding can answer: does the mod name have to exactly match for the patch to work?

Edited by MisterCooper
7 hours ago, MisterCooper said:

That file was adapted from an existing patch - I believe it was NudePatch-Orsimer.xml - and the first operation was adapted from AlienHumanPatch.xml.

I don't know anything about xml patching, but I am a software developer so my copy-paste-fu is strong.

Yep, it's there in the 2.2.10 unofficial version.

However, it may not work. The name of the mod you linked is "Vulpes - Adorable Foxes! [1.3]" but the patch looks for the mod named "Vulpes - Adorable Foxes! [1.2]". I guess this is another question that someone who knows more about modding can answer: does the mod name have to exactly match for the patch to work?

Well unless I am doing something wrong it does not seem to work with the new Vulpes version, no breasts or dicks or anything show up.

Edited by nsfwstuff309
6 hours ago, rufyuyifyebiyaccom said:

I have an issue where every male humanoid colonist is constantly erect. I haven't been able to find anyone else with this problem anyone know of a potential fix? its kind of annoying

Is this in Character editor or on the Game map? Because in character editor all penises are erect and I just thought that was a feature

Edited by LuxKuro
spelling and grammer...
16 hours ago, LuxKuro said:

Is this in Character editor or on the Game map? Because in character editor all penises are erect and I just thought that was a feature

both. the pawns are constantly erect but in the character editor and in the actual game. ive checked now btw ive not got any errors in console.

Edited by rufyuyifyebiyaccom
On 7/24/2021 at 1:48 AM, Tory187 said:

Another

Unofficial 1.3 update for RimNudeWorld and OTY-Nude

Now with Animal Addon support

Yes, these mods still work in 1.1/1.2

And yes, you should still update RimNude if you are on 1.1/1.2

Latest Version of RimNude v2.2.10 (unofficial by Banana Banana)

It's very important you delete all old files and folders first when updating to this version!

RimNude2.2.10 unofficial.7z 11.83 MB · 8,590 downloads

RimNude uses RJW's body part hediffs to draw dynamically sized genitalia and breasts

Requires Humanoid Alien Races and RimJobWorld (obviously)

unknown.png.3c5bffa3212e7e639f355b517843bd28.png

Known Issues for RimNude in 1.3:

-Beards, Hair and tattoos render under breasts/nipples (HAR issue, I can't resolve it)

-Some races might render dicks under pubes and vaginas

Please report the race in comments with a picture too

-Hiding apparel on game start or in Character Editor still hides rimnude parts under clothes

Latest Version of RimNude Animal Addon v1.2 (unofficial)

RimNude - Animal Addon.7z 8.34 MB · 8,492 downloads

Draws animal dicks when they have sex.

Install like any other mod, load after RimNude

unknown.pngunknown.png

Latest Version of OTY-Nude .65 (unofficial)

OTY-Nude Unofficial Update .65.7z 4.54 MB · 6,874 downloads

OTY-Nude is a human retexture with an anime style for RimNude.

It includes new belly states and anus hediff graphics

Install like any other mod, load after RimNude

2108410571_OTYrimnudePreview.png.f91c67351cb848760cbdce1b77afde8b.png

belly1.jpg.44ddfc8b68b1a7c598617e855571d8a5.jpgbelly2.jpg.fa07f15a1039be81f69a7764eea67083.jpg

unknown.pngOTY boobs can get really big!

Faces in screenshots above are from Facial Animation

Troubleshooting:

Hide contents

image.png.9e502b9a4d2245a17039f2d6efdc6571.png

This is fixed in version 2.2.7 Update if you are getting this error!

It is caused by having Orassans and any other rimnude race active.

==============================================

image.png.b1523043bb95f1473c77dd53bd2bfd75.png

These errors show for RimNude if you do not have the mod Race Support.

You can download the always latest version of Race Support Here

These errors will not cause any issues in game though and can be ignored

if you would rather not use Race Support. I do recommend that mod though!

==============================================

image.png.7b3053e44bcc01e67055cf5f78a3e494.png

This error shows for OTY if you do not have the mod Licentia Labs <--outdated files

You can download the always latest version of Licentia Labs Here

This error will also not cause issues

RimNude Changelog:

ver 2.2.10 Unofficial by Banana Banana
- Adjusted offset-patch for Humans/Aliens to display vaginas facing north
- Adjusted "female" Human left-breast offset to match the right-breast offset, so both stick out the same distance from the body. (See the top row in the image below, that was taken prefix)
- Adjusted the same for the FR race patches (Other race patches might need that, too.)
- Orassan and Astoriel race patches added by Ikswotok
- New feature: Revealing Apparel

ver 2.2.8.1 (aka 2.2.9) Unofficial by Ikswotok
-Adjusted south Offsets for:
    -Human featurelesscrotch(vagina) female/thin/hulk/fat
    -Human featurelessleft/right(breasts) thin
    -Astoriel featurelesscrotch(vagina) female
    -OrassanHybrid featurelesscrotch(vagina) female
    -OrassanHybrid featurelesscrotch(penis/vagina) thin
    -OrassanHybrid featurelesscrotch(penis) Male
    -Orassan featurelesscrotch(vagina) female/thin
    -Orassan featurelesscrotch(penis) male/thin
    -Orassan featurelesscrotch(testicles) male/thin
-Added Atoriel Legacy to Atoriel nudepatch

Reveal hidden contents

ver 2.2.8 (Unofficial)
-Fixed south belly texture and offsets for fat body
-Added comments to LoadFolders.xml
-Updated Patches
    -Humans
    -Rabbies
    -Llisceans
    -Forgotten Realms
-Added Patches
    -Archotech Race (Thanks Gazz)
    -Half Dragons (Thanks Hawkeye32)
    -Poleepkwa Race
-Improved the mega 1.3 offset patches
-Disabled pointless Revia patch, they inherit humans' body addons
-C0ffee updated .dll (fixed some errors related to removed pawns etc.)

ver 2.2.7 (Unofficial)
-Fixed a duplicate xml error caused by specific combinations of active rimnude patches
-Rearranged file structure and LoadFolders

ver 2.2.6 (Unofficial)
-Silenced rimnude log addons for alien races

ver 2.2.5 (Unofficial)
-Fixed LoadFolders for Mac users

ver 2.2.4 (Unofficial)
-Should check for an alien race before running alien offset patch
    -added conditional checks
    -If a race is active and using a rimnude addon
    -If a race is using pubes, balls, and bellies

ver 2.2.3 (Unofficial)
-c0ffee added Animal Addon support in Rimnude .dll file
-Updated the mega offset patch to work for alien races
-Added some comments and various changes to my new patches

ver 2.2.2 (Unofficial)

-Adjusted rendering order for Human's body addons (breasts should draw ontop of bellies now)

ver 2.2.1 (Unofficial)

-Recompiled .dll for 1.3

ver 2.2 (Unofficial)

-Added 1.3 tag in about.xml

-1.3 offsets fixed via patch

-Silenced all Rimnude HAR body addon logs *(only did it for humans actually)
ver 2.1.1 (unofficial)
-fixed a lot of patches (I dont remember which ones, sorry) -Tory

-added many new patches from various users on LL (I dont remember which ones, sorry) -Tory

-updated the rimnudeworld.dll with one that works with the new Animal Addon (look at next post)

ver 2.1
-fixed the layering issue so vaginas are displayed in front of the pawns now
-tweaked a lot the penis placement so genital rotation from animation framework can work a bit better
-added textures for demon tentacles (Thanks merroki!), generic penis, slime tentacle
-made archotech boobs and clits follow the color scheme of archotech penises, so they can match now
-Added patches for Lapelli, Fell Tribes, 

RimNude Animal Addon Changelog:

ver 1.2

-Added 1.3 tag in about.xml

ver 1.1
-Support for some animals in Alpha Animals
-Support for Animals from Orassans mod

ver 1.0
-Initial commit and basic functionality
   A texture containing the genital is laid under an animal's graphic when they are having sex, and
   stays there for a couple seconds after. Only requirement for this to work is the variant texture
   having the same path as the original, and having "_Lewd" appended to its file name
-Support for vanilla animals

OTY-Nude Changelog:

Tory187's Edits:
Enabled OTY's Hydaulic, Bionic, Archotech breasts graphics
Hopefully OTY textures are only applying to humans now

Tory187's Edits:
Adjusted patches for better render order and made sure they only targeted humans
Added comments to some patches

Reveal hidden contents

Tory187's Edits:
Added 1.3 tag
Added LoadFolders
Recompiled .dll for 1.3 just in case
Updated offsets for 1.3
Reverted back to using Rimnudes's penis textures
Made east textures for penises render behind body

.59-.62

Ashen's Edits:
Archotech, Bionic, and Hydraulic breasts have had their textures edited to fit OTY's textures better.
Unused genital textures have been aligned properly and enabled.
Genital/Anus/Breast textures should scale properly with RJW's new set points. 
Offsets for genitals, testicles, and breasts have been fixed for all body types. 

Tory187's Edits:
Merged Ashen's edits into mod
Updated Severity scales
Added 1.2 tag
Patched out Rimnude's bellys
Fixed a couple errors (duplicate addons)

Ed86's Edits:
Belly support for bestiality and other rjw pregnancies

Chaeren's Edits:

Fixed pubes

Altered penis textures to appear behind leg for futas on east/west

Please note I am not the author of Rimnude nor the author of OTY-nude.

Rimnude was made by and is continued to be supported by yaranaikahollow AKA ShauaPuta on discord

Rimnude Animal Addon was made by and is continued to be supported by yaranaikahollow AKA ShauaPuta on discord

OTY-Nude was made by and may soon be continued to be supported OTYOTY

All versions of these mods hosted in this post are unofficial and not updated by main author.

RimNude Unofficial: Tory187, Ikswotok, @Banana Banana

RimNude Animal Addon Unofficial: Tory187

OTY-Nude Unofficial: Tory187Ashens, Ed86 and Chaeren

Older Versions:

RimNude2.2.8 unofficial.7z 11.83 MB · 4,260 downloads

i do somting wrong my pawn stop moving when i load old game or they dont spawn when i try a new game

So after getting frustrated about the misplacement of parts of sevral alien race mods I'm using, I finally said **** it and went to fix those myself.

I readjusted all part alignment of Dragonian, Kurin, Moyo, Nyaron, Rabbie and Ratkin. No more boobs grown on the neck. No more penis grown out of belly button.

Take note the Dragonian and Kurin I listed above mean the Dragonian V1.3(unofficial) and Kurin HAR Edition on steam, not the RJW version. Those require a lotta works to be brought updated and I don't think I have the will power, sorry.

I also updated a few old body textures of said races, and added some apparels to revealing apparels so when your pawns wear those, certain body part will show.

Since I went through all the hassles to update those, I'm sharing it here. Simply unzip the file, drag what's inside into your RimNude folder and replace all.

Edit: I probably have forgotten to update some of the pubes placement, since I have that default off. I may come back latter to properly update those as well.

Edit 2: Updated the pubes placement. It doesn't seem to show on some races but for those do show it should be no problem.

Changed the nude patch file name for Dragonian V1.3(unofficial) and Kurin HAR Edition, since my patch only works for them, not the RJW version. Hopefully this can avoid any conflict it may cause.

Included the original patch for Dragonian RJW and Kurin RJW to avoid duplication, but those are not edited so if you are still using them in 1.2, don't expect a change, sorry. The files should be updated so just replace the old files.

RimNude.rar

Edited by maqianli66
On 8/4/2021 at 12:29 AM, Ser3000 said:

Yeah... same happended here

image.png.e9778cba032c2b962a650c06a1b9d77f.png

As far as i can see ... Alien_PEquium works fine but Alien_Equium or Alien_SMaleEquium no

image.png.b5174210796933c485781aacc1e05058.png

I changed in the save game "Alien_Equium" to "Alien_PEquium" (i forgot to change the head too) and there they go those genitals... 

Also i found racc and ferrex race not working due to mod name and xenn race was missing!

NudePatch-Xenn.xml 47.67 kB · 25 downloads

NudePatch-Ferrex.xml 47.59 kB · 20 downloads

NudePatch-Racc.xml 47.59 kB · 22 downloads

cant download those, says theyre unavailable

On 9/11/2021 at 9:45 AM, AvokBat said:

Would it be possible to get a patch for the sangheili race? ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1938536268 )

Not until there is a RJW patch for it.

Okay, they will have human parts without a specific race patch, but is that really what you want? What kind of genitals would Sangheili even have?

Edited by MisterCooper

Hello,

tanks for the hard work on the mods and patches.

I would like to report a problem, my pawns with "advanced bionic breasts" do not have any graphics for the breats (any size).

They are all human.
The pawns with natural breasts have the expected graphics.

I play with:

- Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion (last version)

- RimJobWorld (last version)

- RJW - RaceSupport

- BetterRJW

- RimNudeWorld v2.2.10

- RJW_RBSE

I tested with RimNudeWorld only, and both RimNudeWorld and OTY-Nude v.65.

I searched this topic for anything about the "advanced bionic breats" without finding anything relevant aside from this comment:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/153268-mod-rimnudeworld/page/17/?tab=comments#comment-3482187

P.S. I tested a pawn with bionic breasts (so not the advanced version) and the expected graphics are shown.

Edited by Aleridia
18 hours ago, Aleridia said:

Hello,

tanks for the hard work on the mods and patches.

I would like to report a problem, my pawns with "advanced bionic breasts" do not have any graphics for the breats (any size).

They are all human.
The pawns with natural breasts have the expected graphics.

I play with:

- Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion (last version)

- RimJobWorld (last version)

- RJW - RaceSupport

- BetterRJW

- RimNudeWorld v2.2.10

- RJW_RBSE

I tested with RimNudeWorld only, and both RimNudeWorld and OTY-Nude v.65.

I searched this topic for anything about the "advanced bionic breats" without finding anything relevant aside from this comment:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/153268-mod-rimnudeworld/page/17/?tab=comments#comment-3482187

P.S. I tested a pawn with bionic breasts (so not the advanced version) and the expected graphics are shown.

This mod does not support advanced bionic breasts, since those were added in another mod and not RJW. They're probably from RJW_RBSE.

On 9/12/2021 at 3:44 PM, maqianli66 said:

So after getting frustrated about the misplacement of parts of sevral alien race mods I'm using, I finally said **** it and went to fix those myself.

I readjusted all part alignment of Dragonian, Kurin, Moyo, Nyaron, Rabbie and Ratkin. No more boobs grown on the neck. No more penis grown out of belly button.

Take note the Dragonian and Kurin I listed above mean the Dragonian V1.3(unofficial) and Kurin HAR Edition on steam, not the RJW version. Those require a lotta works to be brought updated and I don't think I have the will power, sorry.

I also updated a few old body textures of said races, and added some apparels to revealing apparels so when your pawns wear those, certain body part will show.

Since I went through all the hassles to update those, I'm sharing it here. Simply unzip the file, drag what's inside into your RimNude folder and replace all.

Edit: I probably have forgotten to update some of the pubes placement, since I have that default off. I may come back latter to properly update those as well.

Edit 2: Updated the pubes placement. It doesn't seem to show on some races but for those do show it should be no problem.

Changed the nude patch file name for Dragonian V1.3(unofficial) and Kurin HAR Edition, since my patch only works for them, not the RJW version. Hopefully this can avoid any conflict it may cause.

Included the original patch for Dragonian RJW and Kurin RJW to avoid duplication, but those are not edited so if you are still using them in 1.2, don't expect a change, sorry. The files should be updated so just replace the old files.

RimNude.rar 864.83 kB · 63 downloads

Your Kurin patch double-applies to Kurin HAR edition, because NudePatch-Kurin.xml looks for both the RJW and HAR versions. They both have different offsets. Which one is your updated one? I assume both these mods use the same body texture, so you really only need one to apply to both versions, just pick the one with the most accurate offsets.

Unrelated question: What did you do to get the right offset numbers? I would like to correct some as well but it's a huge pain having to load up Rimworld and begin to set up a colony just to see how close I am to getting it right.

Edited by MisterCooper
11 hours ago, MisterCooper said:

This mod does not support advanced bionic breasts, since those were added in another mod and not RJW. They're probably from RJW_RBSE.

Are you like... at all affiliated with this mod's creation? I just ask because you seem to be replying to everyone who addresses the mod author as though you're some co-creator, but I can't find anything indicating that. Just a little confused, so any clarification would be great. Thanks~

5 hours ago, AvokBat said:

Are you like... at all affiliated with this mod's creation? I just ask because you seem to be replying to everyone who addresses the mod author as though you're some co-creator, but I can't find anything indicating that. Just a little confused, so any clarification would be great. Thanks~

This version of the mod is largely community maintained and driven at this point. The original author of the mod is working on a completely different, revamped version that will replace this someday, though we have no ETA on when it will ever come out.

The original author does not respond here on these forums (they stick to discord) and the other person that was unofficially maintaining this has taken a break from modding for the time being with no estimated time to return. Most everyone here who is giving advice/answering questions are just people that have knowledge of the mod either through experience or via working on patches (which anyone can do) for various races.

At this time you're not likely to find anyone involved with the creation of the mod here. Just a bunch of people that love the mod and try to help when we can.

Error in static constructor of RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain' threw an exception. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: Patching exception in method null ---> System.ArgumentException: Undefined target method for patch method static System.Void RimNudeWorldHARAddon.BellyHeddiffAddPatch::Postfix(Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner)
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.PatchWithAttributes (System.Reflection.MethodBase& lastOriginal) [0x00047] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00057] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ReportException (System.Exception exception, System.Reflection.MethodBase original) [0x00127] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00082] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__10_0 (System.Type type) [0x00007] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] sequence, System.Action`1[T] action) [0x00014] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00006] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll () [0x0001b] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain..cctor () [0x0006f] in <65d066657ca443919c0dbc03025af533>:0 
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_3 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

i have ver 2.2.10 of rimnude and ver. 2.1.1.0 of harmony

i am not sure what to do i am kinda new to rimworld in general 

50 minutes ago, biggjoe said:

Error in static constructor of RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain' threw an exception. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: Patching exception in method null ---> System.ArgumentException: Undefined target method for patch method static System.Void RimNudeWorldHARAddon.BellyHeddiffAddPatch::Postfix(Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner)
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.PatchWithAttributes (System.Reflection.MethodBase& lastOriginal) [0x00047] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00057] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ReportException (System.Exception exception, System.Reflection.MethodBase original) [0x00127] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00082] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__10_0 (System.Type type) [0x00007] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] sequence, System.Action`1[T] action) [0x00014] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00006] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll () [0x0001b] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain..cctor () [0x0006f] in <65d066657ca443919c0dbc03025af533>:0 
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_3 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

i have ver 2.2.10 of rimnude and ver. 2.1.1.0 of harmony

i am not sure what to do i am kinda new to rimworld in general 

Getting this error, too. Might be a compatibility issue with HAR/RJW race support. Log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/1e59c8d91b796dd1d945850609dd2589