[mod] Rimnudeworld

5 hours ago, Ser3000 said:

that problem comes from OTY

image.png.cc502fc6685a7faa1143183e996f168c.png

i need to know what version do you use... .63? .65?

The old 1.2 patch file is trying to find those breast in the new 1.3 texture folder and it isn't working

an easy sollution may be using the old textures... changing the folder here..

*:\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\OTY-Nude Unofficial Update

not sure if it will work but hell ... get 1.3! ;)

Textures.rar 3.7 MB · 2 downloads

image.png

That worked, thank you!!!

RimNude Unofficial is updated

Link is here

I did not update this version. I am taking a break from modding at the moment. Latest version was made by Ikswotok and Banana Banana.

If you would like to contribute to the Unofficial versions of these mods then hop on to the RJW Discord and post your patches in the #rimnude channel.

Link to RJW Discord is in my signature.

The thing I added to that RimNude version:

Revealing apparel will no longer block bodyparts from being drawn. E.g., the cape will have its right titty out if no other apparel would block it, slave gear will show all. Any apparel can be XML-patched to reveal specific bodyparts. So far, I included patches for the obvious Vanilla and Vanilla Expanded clothes.

How it looks ingame: Top row is vanilla Rimnude, bottom if using OTY-nude as well. (Ignore the resolution oddity, I suck at taking screenshots and resized it manually)

unknown.png

Edited by Banana Banana

Running newest unofficial version 2.2.10

Dunno if I'm being dumb or what but I can't get the patch for Half dragons to find the mod. It just tells me it failed to find the mod on load up even though I was able to create Half dragon pawns and even start a game with them.

I checked the xml file for the patch and as far as I can tell it's all there but I don't really understand patches or actual modding.

11 hours ago, Banana Banana said:

The author might or might not have changed the defName for his race. Dig through his mod, somewhere is an xml file he wrote that defines his race. And somewhere in there is a "defName" defined for it. Doublecheck if the one used in the nude patch is still the same.

Will do and test it later. Thanks!

Edit: Found the issues. Mod name changed from Half dragons, to Half-Dragons. 

Re re edit: defName still an issue or maybe I'm bugged. Patch applies now but no genitals or breasts render.

Edited by FayteSoulstone
8 hours ago, FayteSoulstone said:

Will do and test it later. Thanks!

Edit: Found the issues. Mod name changed from Half dragons, to Half-Dragons. 

Re re edit: defName still an issue or maybe I'm bugged. Patch applies now but no genitals or breasts render.

Is it https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2556121262&searchtext=half+dragons ?

If it is that one, the modname I see is "Half dragons" as modname in the about.xml. Was correct in the old patch, or the file would have not loaded in the first place. Looking in the race.xml, it seems that mod uses two different races for colonists and not-colonist dragons. First, try if BaseDragon works as defname. If not, try HalfDragon_colonist

(Oh, and if one of them works, don't forget to adjust the patch for racesupport, or they will have human genitalia instead of dragon stuff. The patches there are a bit hidden, look in \Mods\rjw-race-support-master\Content\Base\Defs\RaceSupport)

Edited by Banana Banana
1 hour ago, oxBrandxo said:

Rimnude has pregnancy belly textures built in, however it currently does not appear to be working for certain alien races.

I found these when I updated the other day to start a 1.3 story and love them. I am curious if it's intentional that early-stage pregnancy has the pregnancy texture? I kind of like the suspense of not knowing if my pawns are pregnant and often choose not to use the pregnancy checkers for that reason.

1 hour ago, Banana Banana said:

Is it https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2556121262&searchtext=half+dragons ?

If it is that one, the modname I see is "Half dragons" as modname in the about.xml. Was correct in the old patch, or the file would have not loaded in the first place. Looking in the race.xml, it seems that mod uses two different races for colonists and not-colonist dragons. First, try if BaseDragon works as defname. If not, try HalfDragon_colonist

(Oh, and if one of them works, don't forget to adjust the patch for racesupport, or they will have human genitalia instead of dragon stuff. The patches there are a bit hidden, look in \Mods\rjw-race-support-master\Content\Base\Defs\RaceSupport)

Yeah that's the mod. This is being so weird.

RaceSupport is working as the pawns spawn with their dragon bits but still no actual graphics show when nude or sexin'

Racesupport does have it listed as "Half_Dragons" as modname and it seems to work for the patch finding that mod. So I can't tell if it's the defName or the modname, I tried "BaseDragon", "HalfDragon", and "HalfDragon_colonist" for defName.

No idea ^^;;

After nearly two day of testing in my potato ass computer, I've noticed something. RimNudeWorld seems to vastly increase startup time. Roughly about 5-10 mins more depending on how much mods you have and how heavy they are. I've activated and deactivated multiple mods and their startup impact tends to be 5-10 seconds more, the big mods like Android Tiers have a 2-3 min impact, but RimNudeWorld has extreme effects on my startup time. I had to wait 30 mins just to load up the game with it activated one time. If the amount of mods in my mod list go above 50 and I have 2 or more heavy mods OR if I mix RNW and Android Tiers, my game just freezes at initializing and never ends up in the starting screen, no matter how much I wait. I've even waited a whole hour just for it.

What causes this exactly? I feel like its this.
519589130_Screenshot(123).png.8ee7306c62536ed0dd647c9405116797.png

And how do I remove this problem exactly? 

Or is this an isolated case and I really just need to upgrade my potato PC '-'

41 minutes ago, LukePHils said:

RimNudeWorld seems to vastly increase startup time. Roughly about 5-10 mins more depending on how much mods you have and how heavy they are. I've activated and deactivated multiple mods and their startup impact tends to be 5-10 seconds more, the big mods like Android Tiers have a 2-3 min impact, but RimNudeWorld has extreme effects on my startup time. I had to wait 30 mins just to load up the game with it activated one time.

I've played RimWorld on absolute junk PCs and had decent experience, but you have to understand: the more textures a mod has, the longer it will take to load. RimNudeWorld is one of the mods that has a lot. I'm playing on an SSD with a good Ryzen system, and it still takes a long time to load, but that's just Rimworld modding in a nutshell. Your load times will always be long, just look up how many people are complaining about it on google.

45 minutes ago, LukePHils said:

What causes this exactly? I feel like its this.

And how do I remove this problem exactly?

Please read the Troubleshooting section in the download post...

troubleshoot.PNG.661035074cfc59e25a173c39386644d3.PNG

1 hour ago, AnonyTM said:

I've played RimWorld on absolute junk PCs and had decent experience, but you have to understand: the more textures a mod has, the longer it will take to load. RimNudeWorld is one of the mods that has a lot. I'm playing on an SSD with a good Ryzen system, and it still takes a long time to load, but that's just Rimworld modding in a nutshell. Your load times will always be long, just look up how many people are complaining about it on google.

Please read the Troubleshooting section in the download post...

troubleshoot.PNG.661035074cfc59e25a173c39386644d3.PNG

Oh no, I already know what the errors mean, I was just thinking that the amount of work that the game has to do to resolve these cross references is causing the load time to be an hour long.

Anyways, speaking of textures, does that include retextures like vanilla textures expanded or Bionic Icons? Do they increase loading times since they have a large amount of textures as well or do they not since they just replace textures? Not an expert or anything like that so I would love to know 

On 8/7/2021 at 10:40 PM, Tory187 said:

RimNude Unofficial is updated

Link is here

I did not update this version. I am taking a break from modding at the moment. Latest version was made by Ikswotok and Banana Banana.

If you would like to contribute to the Unofficial versions of these mods then hop on to the RJW Discord and post your patches in the #rimnude channel.

Link to RJW Discord is in my signature.

Be well and thank you for your patches/work.

After further investigation onto this loading time matter, it's pretty much apparent that only RNW increases the load time vastly to the point that the game freezes at initialization and I got a BSOD from it ?

I've tried mixing and matching mods like the Vanilla Expanded series, Rimefeller, Rimatomics, EPOE, Android Tiers, etc and all those other bigger mods out there and noticed that only RNW mixed with at least one of them pushes the games loading time to an hour and/or crashes my game. All of them can run together no problems with loading times roughly measured at 7 mins. 

So I was wondering, if the textures are causing this extreme loading time, Is there an RNW Lite version? Like it only adds in textures for human pawns and doesn't add in textures for any other race and/or organism in the game. Cuz I would love to play Rimworld without a possible BSOD from it ?

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, but none of my pawns have any breasts or genitals... I only have humans (normal pawns) and Xenohuman Anthromorphs, with all the relevant patches, they just don't have bits.

I do get the skin texture (ex: belly buttons, muscle texture on hulking silhouettes, etc), just not the added breasts and genitals.

I don't get any error lines, either.

22 hours ago, Slizer173 said:

I found these when I updated the other day to start a 1.3 story and love them. I am curious if it's intentional that early-stage pregnancy has the pregnancy texture? I kind of like the suspense of not knowing if my pawns are pregnant and often choose not to use the pregnancy checkers for that reason.

Not intended, no. It's currently a bug that we don't have a fix for, and just something that we have to deal with until the fix is found/implemented.

9 hours ago, iamkimb said:

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, but none of my pawns have any breasts or genitals... I only have humans (normal pawns) and Xenohuman Anthromorphs, with all the relevant patches, they just don't have bits.

I do get the skin texture (ex: belly buttons, muscle texture on hulking silhouettes, etc), just not the added breasts and genitals.

Probably a redundant question but just to confirm, you do have RimJobWorld installed and up to the most recent release, right? RimNude won't add any graphics without it.

22 hours ago, iamkimb said:

image.png.b5a4ac80afbf88c8c9097ae6ee7162c0.png

i have that mod "Xenohuman Anthromorphs" and it work fine to me (except udders get screwed loading back)...  do you have the right mod order? and get this patch for all morphs "Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RimNude\Patches"

NudePatch-XenohumansAnthromorphs.xml

also....  change their base genitalia... "Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\rjw-race-support-master\Content\Base\Defs\RaceSupport"

this is my file but put genitalia you like!

Xenohumans - Anthromorphs.xml

image.png.6702b802be05fb2e9b27eded867fffd8.png

image.png.52b02d1735ca6ef9d349bf394299e3d0.png

Edited by Ser3000
12 hours ago, LukePHils said:

After further investigation onto this loading time matter, it's pretty much apparent that only RNW increases the load time vastly to the point that the game freezes at initialization and I got a BSOD from it ?

I've tried mixing and matching mods like the Vanilla Expanded series, Rimefeller, Rimatomics, EPOE, Android Tiers, etc and all those other bigger mods out there and noticed that only RNW mixed with at least one of them pushes the games loading time to an hour and/or crashes my game. All of them can run together no problems with loading times roughly measured at 7 mins. 

So I was wondering, if the textures are causing this extreme loading time, Is there an RNW Lite version? Like it only adds in textures for human pawns and doesn't add in textures for any other race and/or organism in the game. Cuz I would love to play Rimworld without a possible BSOD from it ?

It's possible that you could attempt to remove the extra patches and everything yourself. I wouldn't recommend it, but you have more chance of that working than of getting a separate branch created for an issue that very few others seem to be having (my load time is less than 5 minutes with over 300 mods so I can't relate).

I found something strange... at least for me.. udders don't load back

1-

image.png.3f561d1470ec03011623be8166b9f514.png

if i load my save game they come back "full equiped"

2-

image.png.0aa249878991399b37be6e800a019ebb.png

if i load my save game they don't come back "full equiped"

udders go into torso slot instead of chest

image.png.a9bde90322145e87c8674caa1b827651.png

ok... nvm i found.

Default is torso... i changed to chest and seems to work

image.png.c6fea92ff5869ffc572d34fd3d83b8f6.png

Hediffs_PrivateParts_Animal.xml

also i had to add a line in "Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW_Menstruation-master\1.3\Patches"

Hediffs_PrivateParts_Breasts.xml

Edited by Ser3000

I'm having issues with the Daemon Princes from the Warhammer - Daemonettes mod:

daemonprince.png.820c7ca39af6fc33c449f354c5a93adb.png

Some of it is just the sprites not being right, I'm guessing that they're just outdated. But for some reason the breasts don't get hidden by the apparel despite them covering Torso, and they render over the apparel which looks weird. Ideally they'd render in the proper order so they could work as revealing apparel.

I'm making a patch to fix some of the issues, but I have no idea why it's rendering weird. Any ideas? Load order below:

loadorder.png.7864fa503f2836448a7840f8165f5a39.png

35 minutes ago, sockgolem said:

I'm having issues with the Daemon Princes from the Warhammer - Daemonettes mod:

daemonprince.png.820c7ca39af6fc33c449f354c5a93adb.png

Some of it is just the sprites not being right, I'm guessing that they're just outdated. But for some reason the breasts don't get hidden by the apparel despite them covering Torso, and they render over the apparel which looks weird. Ideally they'd render in the proper order so they could work as revealing apparel.

I'm making a patch to fix some of the issues, but I have no idea why it's rendering weird. Any ideas? Load order below:

loadorder.png.7864fa503f2836448a7840f8165f5a39.png

Can't say specifically that it'll fix your issue, but RimNude and RimNude animal add-on need to go below RJW. All RJW add-ons should go below RJW, no exceptions.

7 hours ago, sockgolem said:

The mod order in the RJW thread says to load Rimnude/other body textures before RJW. Is that not accurate?

Also I figured out at least part of the problem, turns out that the Torso hidden apparel bit was being overwritten for Daemon Princes. Would still be nice to get it rendering in the right order though so it could do revealing apparal.

Interesting. Learn something new every day.

6 hours ago, nononysss said:

This might be a topic for a different mod, but if I were to create a patch for a new race, how do I set the default part type from human/generic to horse or android?

I can the XML and everything else to work, just want to change what they spawn with.

Change their base genitalia... "Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\rjw-race-support-master\Content\Base\Defs\RaceSupport"