1 hour ago, coolguy213 said:

Hi, VR user here. Everything works fine other than sex scenes specifically send my character and the aggressor way up into the air (quite far, everything is grey) for the duration of the scene. afterwards everything goes back to normal. Any suggestions?

did you turn on "VR fix" in MCM/Naked Defeat/System? 

If so, I might have to add additional changes for VR, hmm. The SexScenes are centered on a certain spot, maybe that behaves differently in VR 

and btw: this is the LE thread. I thought VR uses SE stuff? 

Edited by Nymra

Wow lots of updates!  I'm looking forward to trying the SS++ outcome when it updates.
Any plans of adding features similar to DFW (devious framework), such as calling for help while in furniture or having random visitors approach while in furniture?  
Not expecting anything, you're one of the most active working on a furniture mod though :D

3 minutes ago, sunnydayknight said:

Wow lots of updates!  I'm looking forward to trying the SS++ outcome when it updates.
Any plans of adding features similar to DFW (devious framework), such as calling for help while in furniture or having random visitors approach while in furniture?  
Not expecting anything, you're one of the most active working on a furniture mod though :D

random visitors already kinda works.

if you are captured along a road and struggle and "your captors want more" the mod catches actors nearby.

But I will add scripted events too where I spawn actors (that one will come with Demonic Creatures in mind and spawn them too).

the classical "a gang of orks shows up" will be the classic.

I want to have more variety in scenes especially bring up more rare actors (skeletons, rieklings, netches and stuff, I feel those have good SLAL anims but rarely seen).

Calling for help... kind of, but its low priority at the moment. 

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

did you turn on "VR fix" in MCM/Naked Defeat/System? 

If so, I might have to add additional changes for VR, hmm. The SexScenes are centered on a certain spot, maybe that behaves differently in VR 

and btw: this is the LE thread. I thought VR uses SE stuff? 

Yes, I had the vr fix ticked. I am definitely using the SE mod, somehow I brought myself to the wrong thread lol. 

In any case, if you make any changes, id be happy to test them for you. thanks for the fast reply

Edited by coolguy213
5 hours ago, GoosePeelings said:

The error still happens despite the hotfix above. Going to bleedout works as normal, surrendering claims invalid defeat type.

did you check the save for active scripts?

also,... papyrus log or I continue chasing ghosts 

Simple Slavery ++ can now sell you to 30 random locations all over skyrim (palaces, farms, military camps, towns).

its a simple scenario for now but will be expanded. 

in any case its not easy to escape, be warned.

only with Naked Defeat 4.80 and later

1 hour ago, GoosePeelings said:

The Papyrys log is fairly sizeable.

Checking active scripts, there are 2 from Skyrim, 1 from SkyUI, 1 from Creature Framework and 33 from Naked Defeat.

Papyrus.0.log 1.58 GB · 0 downloads

your game is fucked :P

I downloaded this out of curiosity, but as soon as your papyrus log file size exceeds 1-2 megabyte (except for longer game sessions) its a BAD sign.

I m always curious why ppl do not look into those logs when they have problems, its one of the most important tools to get your Load Order up and running.

Naked Defeat is NOT the problem here.

The only mod that I could identify missbehaving while parsing through the biggest log I ever saw is CreatureFramework.

Make absolutly sure you installed everything correctly and your Load Order works (produces logs that are below 1 MB of size, contain no stacks or excessive spam of errors) and THEN return with any problem you might have left with Naked Defeat. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

your game is fucked :P

I downloaded this out of curiosity, but as soon as your papyrus log file size exceeds 1-2 megabyte (except for longer game sessions) its a BAD sign.

I m always curious why ppl do not look into those logs when they have problems, its one of the most important tools to get your Load Order up and running.

Naked Defeat is NOT the problem here.

The only mod that I could identify missbehaving while parsing through the biggest log I ever saw is CreatureFramework.

Make absolutly sure you installed everything correctly and your Load Order works (produces logs that are below 1 MB of size, contain no stacks or excessive spam of errors) and THEN return with any problem you might have left with Naked Defeat. 

I saw that papyrus log and it made me curious if I had the same problem, so I turned on papyrus log and my payrus was also 1.5 gb. Then I disabled ND, restarted the game, and the new papyrus log was 150kb. So the huge size was clearly from ND, but I haven't installed the latest version/hotfix yet. I will try now and edit the comment to say if its the same.

Edit: Okay, I tested the latest version+hotfixes and the papyrus is again 1.4 gb. Here are the papyrus logs with ND disabled and enabled, maybe there is a clue, an incompatibility or something, I have no idea how to interpret what's wrong. I will also try making a new game and see how the papyrus is then, maybe the problem is on existing saves. 

Edit2: Okay, on new games everything is fine, papyrus logs are normal. Deleted the uploaded logs.

Edited by Dreamer1986
tested latest version papyrus
51 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

I saw that papyrus log and it made me curious if I had the same problem, so I turned on papyrus log and my payrus was also 1.5 gb. Then I disabled ND, restarted the game, and the new papyrus log was 150kb. So the huge size was clearly from ND, but I haven't installed the latest version/hotfix yet. I will try now and edit the comment to say if its the same.

Edit: Okay, I tested the latest version+hotfixes and the papyrus is again 1.4 gb. Here are the papyrus logs with ND disabled and enabled, maybe there is a clue, an incompatibility or something, I have no idea how to interpret what's wrong. I will also try making a new game and see how the papyrus is then, maybe the problem is on existing saves. 

Papyrus.0.log 1.36 GB · 2 downloads Papyrus.1.log 149.82 kB · 0 downloads

in this case its naked defeat yes.

from what I can tell is that you might have skipped the "enable mod then save and reload save" step when updating?

try this

33 minutes ago, Nymra said:

in this case its naked defeat yes.

from what I can tell is that you might have skipped the "enable mod then save and reload save" step when updating?

try this

I edited the post after testing in a new game a minute ago, and the logs are fine, less than 300kb :D .

I was just curious if ND could have made the payrus so large as GoosePeelings reported, but its only if its not a new game, or maybe it would have been fixed on that save if I would have "enabled mod then save and reload save", but I didn't try. Planning to start a new game anyway to check out local slavery :) .

Edited by Dreamer1986

Hi!

Having an issue where the game will CTD when this is installed, first noticed it with the "save and reload" option, went through some basic troubleshooting to see if it was anything else, when the mod is uninstalled, game runs perfect, but when I install this mod it will CTD upon load without fail.

I'll attach the papyrus log, I'm n ot too sure how to understand it, but any help would be appreciated!

Edit: On top of this, trying to load the save that the mod was enabled on (even though it CTD'd) will cause a CTD still even with the mod disabled 

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Justgingeryt
9 hours ago, Justgingeryt said:

Hi!

Having an issue where the game will CTD when this is installed, first noticed it with the "save and reload" option, went through some basic troubleshooting to see if it was anything else, when the mod is uninstalled, game runs perfect, but when I install this mod it will CTD upon load without fail.

I'll attach the papyrus log, I'm n ot too sure how to understand it, but any help would be appreciated!

Edit: On top of this, trying to load the save that the mod was enabled on (even though it CTD'd) will cause a CTD still even with the mod disabled 

Papyrus.0.log 77.07 kB · 0 downloads

so you first time install it?
this mod contains FNIS animations, so you could have reached your limit.

check the guides in the mod description to increase the limit. (mrst stability guide).

you can check by removing a SLAL pack before installing Naked Defeat. Come back if you still ctd. 

2 hours ago, setokiaba said:

When I get defeated I don't get any rape scenes. Instead I see an error "failed to start sexlab thread". Any idea as to what could be causing this?

Cannot help you without papyrus log

27 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

I like the new simple slavery added by the mod, thank you for making it. The owners sure put you to "work" immediately ? . Do you plan to add more features later, like serving the owners food/drinks, to clean the house? 

yes, but the features will come with the planned "local slavery" scenario that can happen in the normal defeat also. currently there is no simple slavery specific content planned except maybe based on a soft integration with intes SD cages, but no ETA on all that, I need to do some more foundation work first. 

• 2 weeks later...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< VERSION 4.81 (Patch) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Update:
- install 4.80 (FULL) if you dont have it already
- install 4.81 (Patch) 
- remove all other Full, Patch or Hotfix (keep Extras)
- run FNIS!!!!
- start Skyrim and load game
- disable Naked Defeat in the MCM
- re-enable Naked Defeat in the MCM
- save and reload

Note: Includes all previous Hotfixes so you can delete them.

Fixes:
  • player monitor looping too fast under some conditions
  • added additional check for bukkake masturbation scenes to end. the controls will also auto enable after 120 seconds just in case.
  • fixed SE detection (or rather changed. please report back if it works now)
  • duplicate animation event warning in FNIS (was harmless)

Improved:
  • placement of Followers 1 and 2 for Sex and Bondage
  • follower scenes should be less likely to hover above the ground (changed from player height to followers heigth)

Added: Male Player Support improved
  • if the PC is male it will no longer equip the fucking belt or the ZAZ bondage items that are meant for females
    • please report more stuff that is not compatible with males when you find some

Added: Toggle for Crawl Animations (MCM/System)
While feedback says that Crawl animations usually work, even when only running Nemesis (without FNIS) I added a toggle to disable crawl animation switch for ppl who still have problems.

Added: Slider for Naked Hit Defeat Chance (MCM/Extras/Combat Stripping)
when you use combat strip you can now set the chance of beeing defeated when hit on naked skin individualy. before, a naked hit just doubled the chance.
this is meant for compatibility with naked playthroughs or personal preferences. If you do not know what to do with it I recommend to just set it to an equal value of your Defeat (on Strip) chance.

Added: New SS++ Locations (hostile)
Added 13 locations with hostile NPC (bandits, necors, forsworn) that you can be sold to via SS++
If a location is cleared already, Naked Defeat will spawn a group of bandits or necromancers depending on the location type.

New Feature (from BETA): Naked Drowning
Can be enabled in MCM/Extras
When swimming  in heavy armor on either Head, Body or Hands or when wearing anything at the feet slot you will drown rather quickly
better undresse before jumping into water.

Will  later add a toggle that will:
check Bikini Armor Keyword and then also LightArmor and Clothing might lead to drowning. I did not add the keyword because I did not patch my bikini armors yet?

New Feature (from BETA): Naked Bathing
When you have Bathing in Skyrim installed you can now play Naked Defeats nice customized bathing animations by pressing:
Shift + ActionKey (K by default)
  • will remove all dirt and cum and also blood splatters
  • has no water detection (yet)
  • has no soap (yet)
  • but looks nice!
  • is planned to later include bound washing (if I find suitable animations)