Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

some more male and female masturbation animations.

Thanks for this all.

Is this including female standing masturbation?

yea, for sure,...And a male laying/sitting,...since I already made the standing male in SexLab atm.

What about a doggystyle with the girl doing more of the thrusting? And/or the girl looking back at the guy?

defiantly comming.

Im gonna start making ledge animations soon,...already spoke with ashal,..wont be too long.

When I say ledge i mean actors on different levels like:

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_butterfly.shtml

gonna make a series of animation sets based on the edge of the bed,...including missionary, cowgirl, blowjob, and a doggystyle like you mentioned

thanks for that link leito,...its really useful

Please share your process on making these ledge animations.  I have been interested in doing something like that but I wasn't sure where to start.  It may be too early to ask, but would it be possible to apply this to other furniture like chairs or benches?

What about a doggystyle with the girl doing more of the thrusting? And/or the girl looking back at the guy?

defiantly comming.

Im gonna start making ledge animations soon,...already spoke with ashal,..wont be too long.

gonna make a series of animation sets based on the edge of the bed,...including missionary, cowgirl, blowjob, and a doggystyle like you mentioned

Please share your process on making these ledge animations.  I have been interested in doing something like that but I wasn't sure where to start.  It may be too early to ask, but would it be possible to apply this to other furniture like chairs or benches?

Well for the animator its relatively easy,...just import a bed.nif for an external reference frame to correctly gauge the Z axis distances,...and animate as usual,...just like if you were animating for an invisible bed with one actor sitting on air.

Export,...then with some Sexlab scripting (by ashal) to account for the different sizes of beds,...that should be all there is to it.

I think furniture other than beds may be possible in the future, but currently only beds are supported by SexLab if im not mistaken.

Actually,...there isnt support for bed ledges just yet,...but Ashal agreed to add it once I make some ledge animations.

these are looking awesome, arrok. the A1 positions are working just fine as a replacers. but some funny things with A2 are going on. they just seem to refuse to play in order. I've reorganized their arrangement a dozen times. i'm pretty convinced I've not seen A2 stages 6,7 or 8 actually play yet. if what the female position is doing is any guide to judge by. and the one stage where the A2 position is doing his thing then gives her a few good pounds (stage 4 I think) isn't corresponding to the A1 position, which seems is stage 3.

but, man, they look good. moar cowgirl indeed! lol

these are looking awesome, arrok. the A1 positions are working just fine as a replacers. but some funny things with A2 are going on. they just seem to refuse to play in order. I've reorganized their arrangement a dozen times. i'm pretty convinced I've not seen A2 stages 6,7 or 8 actually play yet. if what the female position is doing is any guide to judge by. and the one stage where the A2 position is doing his thing then gives her a few good pounds (stage 4 I think) isn't corresponding to the A1 position, which seems is stage 3.

but, man, they look good. moar cowgirl indeed! lol

no, you wont see 6, 7 or 8 unless you rename them to under 5 (ex 1,2,3)

No sexLab animations have over 6 stages,.........this will be the first with 8.

you're also gonna have problems with male animations not playing the right one with the female animations,...because right now the cowgirl scripts use the same male animation for more than one stage,..

but the new cowgirl animations have a unique male animation for every single stage 1-8.

expect much better syncing and pairing after the sexlab update next week.

Once thats out,..im free to replace the new cowgirl with any new animations I make that need 8 stages!

Trust me its not you, or your setup,...its the sexlab script,...nothing you can do but wait until update.

defiantly comming.

Well for the animator its relatively easy,...just import a bed.nif for an external reference frame to correctly gauge the Z axis distances,...and animate as usual,...just like if you were animating for an invisible bed with one actor sitting on air.

Export,...then with some Sexlab scripting (by ashal) to account for the different sizes of beds,...that should be all there is to it.

I think furniture other than beds may be possible in the future, but currently only beds are supported by SexLab if im not mistaken.

Actually,...there isnt support for bed ledges just yet,...but Ashal agreed to add it once I make some ledge animations.

right. I had renamed them appropriately but was getting the same result. so I began to suspect the script was the case. thanks for the confirmation. can't wait to see them as they were meant to be seen. lol

Based on how many people are using HDT, and how well it works now,..I've decided I wont animate breasts and butt anymore.

I'll be fully optimizing them for HDT,..which means without it you wont get the intended motion.

You'll also need collision HDT for future boobjob animations to look right,...as I can no longer move breasts myself when using the HDT skeleton.

Heres my personal hdt.xml,...i gave it enough vertical motion range to show decent bounce in most sexlab animations.  

Most have enough bounce when walking, sneaking, fighting,...maybe too much,...but during sexlab animations they were always really restricted in every xml I tried,...so I had to edit one.

This is what I'll be using to test animations for proper butt and breast motion,...it has all collisions enabled provided you have the nifs, supporting xmls,..ect. which can all be found in the HDT forums.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Heres whats in the works atm......gonna give you guys a run-down,.....

double penetration threeway

Uh, nice!!!!! Will it be more consensual (like Zynischs?), or a bit rougher so its useful for both con and rapey? Hopefully both...but anyway, nice to see DPs are on your agenda!

Heres whats in the works atm......gonna give you guys a run-down,.....

double penetration threeway

Uh, nice!!!!! Will it be more consensual (like Zynischs?), or a bit rougher so its useful for both con and rapey? Hopefully both...but anyway, nice to see DPs are on your agenda!

Actually yes,...the animations will still be consensual oriented,...but they'll be more like hardcore consensual sex,...since I'm optimizing for HDT,...means I have to add faster and more sporadic motion to get everything jiggling well.

It'll be more realistic too,..because lets face it no real life sex is as slow as most skyrim sex animations.

Actually yes,...the animations will still be consensual oriented,...but they'll be more like hardcore consensual sex,...since I'm optimizing for HDT,...means I have to add faster and more sporadic motion to get everything jiggling well.

It'll be more realistic too,..because lets face it no real life sex is as slow as most skyrim sex animations.

Sounds intriguing. I mostly asked because most of the threesomes by now don't make much sense if applied during a non-consensual scene (the Dark Investigation one being the only real exception), and most rapey-mods have this option of turning into a threesome. So yeah, more hardcore, sounds nice :D I'll patiently wait to see how it looks...

defiantly comming.

Ah, cool, I will keep an eye out for these then and perhaps do some myself.

Didn't someone ask for peeing animations.

I have two male ones here,...one is one hand on genitals, and the other is two for those with larger genital meshes.

attachicon.gifArrok_Peeing_Animations.rar

Just overwrite the zaz peeing animations you want to replace.  Honestly I dont know which they are b/c they arent named,...but numbered.

Just rename the animation and overwrite.

Thank you, these are great. :heart:  I included them into the latest version of Private Needs Discreet as new options.