Armor Conversions for YII - Techniques-Labors *COTS*

Still looking for a replacement body that also can be mixed with flat chest so far its all ugly .

Bit ugly for me disformed middle waist CoTS R2 original

But these looking great but bigger boobs CoTS R2 original also

Still have not find the right combo

@ Eva:  your first girl in the pink with the blond is too cute! if you pack her into a follower I'll totally use her!

Where would I get some of the cool body tattoos I see some of you using?  I know tats are avail from Nexus of course, but will they scale correctly with a Cots or SK bod?

Well by default racemenu or ECE(one of the two or even both) includes morphs for all race body/hand/foot tats/warpaints to be applied to any body and you will find 3 menu tabs that allow you to select the tat, and apply it and any number more on top of the rest, also giving you the ability to add glow effects for each tat in the alpha of your choosing.  If you'd like something a lil more top shelf you can add more tats, as the wonderful Myuhinny mentioned some are fine for any body, and some are overlays that will only fit certain types.  As x117 is based of the UNP body most any UNP overlay that is bodyslide compatible should work A OK with x117... conversely (again someone correct me if I'm wrong) Monli is based off of CBBE so the appropriate observances there.

Osare Culort armor have tattoo

The lovely Eva is right! the culort tat is very cute! a small clipping around the breast if you are using UnBlessed that manages to stick out of some clothes, but the effect is actually kinda slick looking def one my fav tats!

as a footnote, for straight class and smex appeal crazy elewin's UNP tats are friggin hawt sauce, and there are enough of us around who still have most her stuff before she pulls it but I beleive she's still got a few good'ns on nexus.

@ Eva:  your first girl in the pink with the blond is too cute! if you pack her into a follower I'll totally use her!

Where would I get some of the cool body tattoos I see some of you using?  I know tats are avail from Nexus of course, but will they scale correctly with a Cots or SK bod?

Well by default racemenu or ECE(one of the two or even both) includes morphs for all race body/hand/foot tats/warpaints to be applied to any body and you will find 3 menu tabs that allow you to select the tat, and apply it and any number more on top of the rest, also giving you the ability to add glow effects for each tat in the alpha of your choosing.  If you'd like something a lil more top shelf you can add more tats, as the wonderful Myuhinny mentioned some are fine for any body, and some are overlays that will only fit certain types.  As x117 is based of the UNP body most any UNP overlay that is bodyslide compatible should work A OK with x117... conversely (again someone correct me if I'm wrong) Monli is based off of CBBE so the appropriate observances there.

Osare Culort armor have tattoo

The lovely Eva is right! the culort tat is very cute! a small clipping around the breast if you are using UnBlessed that manages to stick out of some clothes, but the effect is actually kinda slick looking def one my fav tats!

as a footnote, for straight class and smex appeal crazy elewin's UNP tats are friggin hawt sauce, and there are enough of us around who still have most her stuff before she pulls it but I beleive she's still got a few good'ns on nexus.

Im not into CREATION KIT im just a consuming whore grabbing mods and play skyrim.

Means i dunno how to make her into follower, anyway i don't have the character anymore sorry.

Well by default racemenu or ECE(one of the two or even both) includes morphs for all race body/hand/foot tats/warpaints to be applied to any body and you will find 3 menu tabs that allow you to select the tat, and apply it and any number more on top of the rest, also giving you the ability to add glow effects for each tat in the alpha of your choosing.

I downloaded ECE for use with SK but mine doesn't include anything to do with tats. 

I downloaded ECE for use with SK but mine doesn't include anything to do with tats. 

I apologize, I got some of my race plugins mixt in my last description.... for all the avail warpaints shades/colors/tints for all races, you must also install racemenu as those menu additions are a part of it, works fine with ECE there will just be some sliders that dont do anythang, but once yur RaceMenu is installed you will see the extra entries in your toon creator for body/hand/foot.  A couple extra features are a light that turns off helps a bit if you happen to hit the racemenu while its dark... very big plus is that when you have made a face/body you like there are 10 preset save/load slots for your toons, in other words, you may build the toon you like press f5 to save that build to a preset slot, then pick a new race and press f9 to load and apply your last saved build onto the race youve just selected allowing you to keep your favorite faces and build interesting new ones when you blend say: your fav face save with a new orc child race face the results can be interesting.  To ease this method, in my previous posts I mentioned installing the non standalone rcots main race file as it allows the head bits of rcots to be mixt and blended in races it wasnt meant to giving you even more flexibility in toon creation.  Again also why I mentioned when you first do your ECE and or RaceMenu to make sure and install the extras that include head morphs(specifically the custom races morphs) and whatever other extra bits that might help your creativity.    Later when you get it sorted, I can help you get higher res skin and face tex's, animations and more if you need.

but holla and lemme know if you found the extra tat binness.

I apologize, I got some of my race plugins mixt in my last description.... for all the avail warpaints shades/colors/tints for all races, you must also install racemenu as those menu additions are a part of it, works fine with ECE there will just be some sliders that dont do anythang, but once yur RaceMenu is installed you will see the extra entries in your toon creator for body/hand/foot.  A couple extra features are a light that turns off helps a bit if you happen to hit the racemenu while its dark... very big plus is that when you have made a face/body you like there are 10 preset save/load slots for your toons, in other words, you may build the toon you like press f5 to save that build to a preset slot, then pick a new race and press f9 to load and apply your last saved build onto the race youve just selected allowing you to keep your favorite faces and build interesting new ones when you blend say: your fav face save with a new orc child race face the results can be interesting.  To ease this method, in my previous posts I mentioned installing the non standalone rcots main race file as it allows the head bits of rcots to be mixt and blended in races it wasnt meant to giving you even more flexibility in toon creation.  Again also why I mentioned when you first do your ECE and or RaceMenu to make sure and install the extras that include head morphs(specifically the custom races morphs) and whatever other extra bits that might help your creativity.    Later when you get it sorted, I can help you get higher res skin and face tex's, animations and more if you need.

but holla and lemme know if you found the extra tat binness.

I'll take a look for racemenu and download it, however, cept for the tats, ECE seems to have all the functionality you're talking about, including save spaces and such.

Any should work fine.  The actual body texture with tattoos is wrapped around the various skeletons, so it really doesn't matter what skeleton you use, the texture is basically the same for all.

I snagged a multi pack from nexus, then did a mix and match, cut and pasting the various tats I wanted onto a blank body texture.

I didn't like any of the full tattoo sets, but some of the individual ones were very nice.

If you have gimp, it's dead easy since you can have your source body texture and d4estination body texture open at the same time (and same size obviously), then just cut and paste them over.

If you want it on another body part or moved a bit, then it gets a little more tricky, but you can easily do a select by color and delete of the skin colors leaving just the tattoo to copy over and paste onto your body.

That way you can have your own unique look even using other people's tattoo textures.

When I equip armors I downloaded from the first page I get a very bright light on my screen over my character, and was wondering if anyone knew what was causing it. I had been switching ENB's so I think it may have been some setting I messed with but I don't know what.

Eidt: It seems it's not just these armors, maybe I should ask in the technical forum.

post-204983-0-79105700-1392241117_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-34975100-1392241168_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-66895300-1392241198_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-18529200-1392241231_thumb.jpg

I enjoyed for the optional file HD retextures for Armor Pack IX part2, but only part of the Armor/Outfit is retextures in HD, Babydoll outfit unfortunately did not benefit, you really need to average distance you can already see that the quality textures is mid-SD, then close the yield quality of textures is poor, a real shame because the outfit is done well, and the definition of textures that is low and grainy :(

there is hope to have at least an HD retextures of Babydoll outfit..? ^_^

@China Cat

I would say that it is being caused by the ENB you are using or multiple ENB's as maybe you didn't get everything removed from one ENB when you switched to the next one. 

@Iuki

The baby doll was a ported armor from someone else LDW just converted it to the COTS body.

@Iuki

The baby doll was a ported armor from someone else LDW just converted it to the COTS body.

I understand..! ^_^

I thought that the texture had redone from scratch or in this case, because I have Babydoll Follower, but remember that the texture quality and compression was little better, it's probably just me! :blush:

http://blog-imgs-53-origin.fc2.com/s/k/y/skyrimghost/20121005_03.jpg

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/558715197497281950/63A196DB90E43F16F3CF9FF70DDDAE0F1657D393/

Well, I've now got both RaceMenu and ECE, and neither one seems to have tattoos. Am I missing something?  Is it listed under another slider, like the earrings under Scars?

Quoting my own quote.  I'm either desperate or megalomaniacal.  Anywho, I checked out RaceMenu more closely and found the tabs on the top.  Towards the right side are icons for body, feet, and.. something else.  Hands maybe?  Don't remember.  Anyway, I assume this is where the tattoos are supposed to be.  However, for me all it says is default like 6 times and there's nothing there.  Do they have to be loaded separately?

Well, I've now got both RaceMenu and ECE, and neither one seems to have tattoos. Am I missing something?  Is it listed under another slider, like the earrings under Scars?

Quoting my own quote.  I'm either desperate or megalomaniacal.  Anywho, I checked out RaceMenu more closely and found the tabs on the top.  Towards the right side are icons for body, feet, and.. something else.  Hands maybe?  Don't remember.  Anyway, I assume this is where the tattoos are supposed to be.  However, for me all it says is default like 6 times and there's nothing there.  Do they have to be loaded separately?

You have download/install a mod or mods that add overlays of tattoos, or freckles, or moles, or scars, or paints, or whatever the hell you want. RaceMenu doesn't just have that loaded in out of the box.

When I equip armors I downloaded from the first page I get a very bright light on my screen over my character, and was wondering if anyone knew what was causing it. I had been switching ENB's so I think it may have been some setting I messed with but I don't know what.

Eidt: It seems it's not just these armors, maybe I should ask in the technical forum.

No one else had ever reported that so I would guess it's something with your ENB. Its a simple setting that has to be changed but I do not remember which one. 

@China Cat

I would say that it is being caused by the ENB you are using or multiple ENB's as maybe you didn't get everything removed from one ENB when you switched to the next one. 

@Iuki

There actually is a high poly, 4k texture one floating around out there on the net. I know I've seen  it, I just do not remember where.

You have download/install a mod or mods that add overlays of tattoos, or freckles, or moles, or scars, or paints, or whatever the hell you want. RaceMenu doesn't just have that loaded in out of the box.

Thanks, GV.  Do you happen to have one you would recommend?

No one else had ever reported that so I would guess it's something with your ENB. Its a simple setting that has to be changed but I do not remember which one. 

@China Cat

I found which setting it was, "bfloatpointrendertarget", thanks.

@China Cat

@Iuki

There actually is a high poly, 4k texture one floating around out there on the net. I know I've seen  it, I just do not remember where.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=127553534

Ithink this is hi res babydoll armor but it seems steam only.