Armor Conversions for YII - Techniques-Labors *COTS*

Is there anyway to have the X117 Male armor replacer working but without the female one active?

Rather not have any of x117 female armours but vanilla male clothes and armor do not fit the x117 skeleton leaving you with an out of proportion body and, depending on the mesh, a huge neck gap.

Not without opening up each armor in the Creation Kit or TES5Edit and "clearing" the female meshes. If you're talking about vanilla armors, you'd also need to manually set the file paths of each mesh to point back to the vanilla female mesh.

EDIT: If you are just talking about replacements for the vanilla armors, then the alternative to what I said above would be to take the x117 male armor meshes and place them in the EXACT file paths of the vanilla male armors with the EXACT same names as said vanilla armors. Then you wouldn't even need an .esp file!

Thanks for the answer UD

The problem I had was that the female X117 armour meshes would be assigned to other female custom races (such as the Ningheim or any of the vanilla races from the Custom Race mod) which didn't make sense to me since these were using xmps skeletons with cbbe bodies but I guess somewhere in the mod it's assigning these meshes to anything that isn't vanilla, not sure if it does it on the male ones as I have not really used any custom race male characters.

The easy solution for me would be replace the offending meshes as they show up mesh but I decided just to remove the mod(s) instead :)

• 6 months later...

i can't get the child races to work, i had the originals but i had to delete my game because i needed room for other things, but i have skyrim again and would like to enhance the child races.

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
RSkyrimChildren.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
xvisionplayablechildren.esp=0
dovahkiinrelax.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp=1
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp=1
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp=1
FollowerWander2.esp=1
FollowerWander2Serana.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
Sexual Books.esp=1
schwertleite set.esp=0
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
zzLSAR.esp=1
zzLSARAddon.esp=1
SkyCompleteLegendary.esp=0
RSChildren - Complete.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1

i can't get the child races to work, i had the originals but i had to delete my game because i needed room for other things, but i have skyrim again and would like to enhance the child races.

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHairMales.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

RSkyrimChildren.esm=1

SkyUI.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

xvisionplayablechildren.esp=0

dovahkiinrelax.esp=1

Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1

UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp=1

UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp=1

UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp=1

FollowerWander2.esp=1

FollowerWander2Serana.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1

1nivWICCloaks.esp=1

1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1

Sexual Books.esp=1

schwertleite set.esp=0

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

zzLSAR.esp=1

zzLSARAddon.esp=1

SkyCompleteLegendary.esp=0

RSChildren - Complete.esp=1

WetandCold.esp=1

WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1

iNeed.esp=1

See the title of this mod? It's for RCOTS children, not whatever it is you have loaded (though it may work, you didn't describe why or how you think this mod isn't working).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39375-rcots-children-of-the-sky-reworked/?hl=rcots

It also works with Skykids which can be found in the same forum so you do have a bit of choice.

• 1 month later...

ADDC Super Pack

(Another Damn Daedric Chainmail)

For X117

Thanks to a request for a slider with the skirt, somehow it turned into this.  Craft-able and up-gradable.  ADDC under Daedric.

Daedric Chainmail Black

The original skin-tight Daedric Chainmail, thanks to Janka who I believe did it first.  Now Named Daedric Chainmail Black. Comes with black gauntlets, boots and mask. 

Daedric Chainmail V-Body

A new Daedric Chainmail V-Body. Matches  Daedric Chainmail gauntlets and boots.

Daedric Chainmail

Comes with gauntlets and Boots.

Daedric Chainmail Skirt

The requested skirt. Matches DC gauntlets and boots.

Daedric Chainmail Queen

Somebody's got to be in charge.Comes with matching gauntlets, boots and crown.

Daedric Chainmail Princess

More brutal and viscous than mom. Matches with queens gauntlets crown and boots. 

Daedric Robe

Why not! Comes with gauntlets and matches DC boots.

Daedric Hunter 

To Serve and protect. And kill. Comes with Gauntlets and Boots and mask.

Daedric Thrall

You always need somebody to distract dragons and soak up some arrows. Comes with Gauntlets, boots and mask.

Meshes    --> https://mega.co.nz/#!0l1yiA6Q!R9iQK3WaWcR-a70v-AHxTxcK0UoelTMUQ7_IWIt9nq0

Textures   -->  https://mega.co.nz/#!Jp8hwZTS!Ic-Gk269saDhMjOF2MakuDOu_nppkViZ9IXtuMtUyf8

Edit: New link with .esp

All these armors somewhat confuse me... They're for X117? How come they have breasts then?

@Tearoth:

When quoting a huge post, you should use a spoiler. Without spaces, type [ quote ] (words quoted here) [ /quote ]

They have boobs in some pics because there are 2 versions of the CotS body; UNPetite (basically), and UnBlessed Body (UBB). That's the one that has no boobs.

Also, the pic in your signature "does not exist, or is no longer available".

And I've never seen that particular hand problem before. Usually the problem is having a dark face, or Argonian hands and feet.

• 4 weeks later...

Need some help! My character is having some issues with the clothing.

Fancy dress

2q1hopj.jpg

I don't know if it's supposed to be this way as the preview screenshot didn't show a front view but it looks weird so I'm assuming there's some sort of clipping issue making my clothing look weird. My character's chest becomes exposed when I put on the Fancy dress and some sort of ring is floating in the middle with like half of it inside the model.

Dark Rose 2

smq801.jpg

Gloves and stockings aren't displaying when equipped. :C

Also I have issues with like 90% of all the x117 clothes I try. I downloaded like 20 of them and nearly all of them have clipping issues with a few of them causing my character to be completely nude.

Please help me identify the problem! Thanks!

EDIT: I am using UNPetite atm. I used to use CBBE and UNP before that. I don't know if the old body textures I used are causing this issue. 

I have aqlso tried it on both skykids and RCOTS. Same issues.

Need some help! My character is having some issues with the clothing.

Try with jiitek's CotS. That's what they were made for.

Is there a link to where I can get it? I tried googling Jitek but I can't seem to find him/her anywhere on the nexus or loverslab. Kinda stuck although I appreciate the info!

You need UNP or even better UNP Skinny.

Not aloud to give links you have to search yourself.

Jiitek's CotS R2 Mod is from Feb-2012 last development stopped early 2013.

All armors work on UNP Skinny btw.

Also LDW'S other armors work on UNP slim.

Yeah now that I think about it, the top shouldn't be disappearing no matter what body or race you use. Even if you used Touched By Dibella, equipping a CotS outfit should just give you the UBB body, with maybe a bit of clipping, but still visible textures. Somehow, your game's not registering the outfits properly, or somehow your body is scaled to something not default and the outfits aren't realizing that (would be a new one, but it's all I can come up with off the top of my head).

The chest should not be exposed (on this outfit). Especially with UNPetite. Should look fine. You may have a corrupted download, or maybe your game is in Program Files (x86)? Do these things happen with any other outfit? Just x117?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok first of all thanks for your great work!

I have a bit of a problem, well not really a problem but it's annoying me a bit

can someone tell me what to do against the weapon rescaling? when i unsheath my weapons they get a lot smaller and i don't like that :(

This is collection of armour conversions that work with some child replacing mods, doubt it's anything to do with these.

Not sure why your weapons are rescaling but I would guess if you're playing a child race that is smaller scale the weapon, when drawn, is also rescaled.

• 2 months later...

It looks like the links for ADDC got taken down T_T. Anyone have the files they could send me?

the megaupload thing seems dead but it does say you can use the download section to get these, they seem to still be hosted on LL

It looks like the links for ADDC got taken down T_T. Anyone have the files they could send me?

the megaupload thing seems dead but it does say you can use the download section to get these, they seem to still be hosted on LL

Mega changed their links and fucked up every link to them on the web. A real problem when the author is no longer available to update the links. The files are still on mega but the links don't point to them now.

Mega changed their links and fucked up every link to them on the web. A real problem when the author is no longer available to update the links. The files are still on mega but the links don't point to them now.

If someone can just get me a working copy, I could re-upload.

• 1 month later...