Armor Conversions for YII - Techniques-Labors *COTS*

Simple Never Nude Modesty Mod

For X117, UBB-X117, and Males

Just a simple Never Nude replacer with a couple of options. You can only have one option for the males and one option for the females. Vanilla, Boxers, or Briefs for the Males. Vanilla or Two piece for the females. I have included the templates so you can texture them any way you like. Because of the multiple versions of COTS people are running and different DLC, this is the only way it can be done without either editing the COTS .esp and making one for every version and combination DLC's, or a piggyback esp, one for every version and combination. So all COTS's will wear the same thing.

Heya there. I have a question about the modesty mod. Is there a way to get those underwear as actual item? To have them Like the underwear in schlongs of skyrim? That'd be cool, so you can change 'em.

@cassss 

Not for LDW's stuff though I don't know if anyone would want all a in one you know huge that file would be and how long it would take to download it not too mention many upload places have size restrictions on how big the file can be. Plus with huge files you can also run into timeout errors download errors and such which would make it really annoying. There is a all in one mod called lolilabs that has many outfits in it but not any of the newer ones by LDW

@sakuryu

Hard to say without links to the threads so we can see them without having to search through everything just to find them.

Well those ears and tail came from a small player model I think I believe it is on this site. http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/15455205.html

Found it Skyrim Blade & Soul phosphorus group Follower http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/21536075.html

I just started checking the pages there someone made pokemon followers. Now you can have something that's running around you constantly going PIKA PKIA.