Armor Conversions for YII - Techniques-Labors *COTS*

And for cryin' out loud, I'm making a damn Redguard kid! There is an incredible lack of Redguard kids available for adoption.

Just make the Foresworn in Markarth powerful enough to kill both of Adara's parents and then there will be one Redguard you can adopt. You can also assassinate Braith's parents in Whiterun for a second adpotable Redguard. Now if you want to adopt a boy Redguard you may be out of luck.

Hmm, maybe that can be the quests eh? :P Just hafta give Braith and...the other Redguard the scripts.

Nah, I'll try to add kids without the need for bloodshed. Looks like I'll have to invent a male Redguard. :D

Nice seeing you back arch.. looking forward to your standalone adoptable kids.

I'm around every weekend, Thurs - Sun afternoon, then it's back to the dorm. My guess is the all-in-one will be next weekend when I return. I could just release them without quests, but that would be lame. I could add that stuff later as a "new version".

Maybe make them followers? Nah. I'll think of something. Could be as simple as catching them in a game of tag or demonstrating how to make a potion at an alchemy table. Maybe you have to give them a present? Something. Hmm...thinking.gif

Can't check right now have to install comeplete skyrim again, but nice you made this.

Ain't dat a bitch?

Anyway, I haven't even used the mod yet. I just made the changes in CK, zipped it, and uploaded right to LL :P. Should be fine though. I've got one kid made already. Just have to give her slightly different scripts, and different hair. No clue if the kids will be released this weekend or not. Seems weird to release 2 versions in 2 days :D. We'll see.

So everyone knows, the 'Lucia fix' on the previous page is now obsolete, unless you just want Lucia to look right for some reason. Hearthfire Aesthetics includes the same meshes and textures I gave to her, so 'Lucia fix' would appear as 'redundant' in MO with both active.

That's hard to say there are many screenshots. Here are a few from the nexus Calyps Animal Ears - cat wolf fox cow - Craftable headwear by calyps http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14205/? Khajiit Tails by danshive http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13897/? Mystic Tails by danshive http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13995/? Werewolf Tail and Ears by Loshirai14 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27997/? Some ears like some of the ones in LDW's screenshots were cutout of a playermodel body and made into wearable ears.

Will try it again then.

Sorry for asking so many questions, but I noticed a fair few of the pics had blue and black katana like swords with the writing on the blades, same with the red and black variants, which weapon mod or mods is that?

-Edit- Well it seems Mega must hate me regarding that Dante and Nero Meshes folder, tried again several times and it still comes up with error.

Shame too, those outfits look pretty good.

Not sure why there is a error with that set I tried with IE and got that error since chrome is a piece of shit now since their last update. I get the aw crap I failed bs when I go to mega/daz/gaming sites/their own support pages it's pretty bad when their browser can't even got to their own site without failing.

Will try it again then.

Sorry for asking so many questions, but I noticed a fair few of the pics had blue and black katana like swords with the writing on the blades, same with the red and black variants, which weapon mod or mods is that?

-Edit- Well it seems Mega must hate me regarding that Dante and Nero Meshes folder, tried again several times and it still comes up with error.

Shame too, those outfits look pretty good.

It works for me but try the download page. I also have links for it in there as well.

scroll down to the bottom of the first post and click on the download button. 

I haven't tried it yet for skyrim but I have made a .esp for oblivion and I no longer install anyone's armor/outfit mods anymore I just unzip it throw away the .esp then take the meshes and textures folders and drop them where they need to be. Then I fire up the CS open the chest that I added to my .esp and then add the weapons/armor/outfit pieces I want to my chest once everything is added that I want I hit ok to close the chest screen then hit save and go grab the new stuff from my chest that I just added. No increase to .esp's this way and you can add what you only want instead of getting everything in a mod.

It would probably be the same for skyrim except that you would have to fire up the CK (Creation Kit)skyrim instead of the CS (Creation Set)oblivion. 

That's pretty much what I do, whenever I see a clothing or armor mod like LDW and I see something I like, I download it and just add in the bits I like, fire up the CK and add the entries to my own custom esp.

I currently have about 200 pieces from about 70 different mods all under 1 esp this way. Cuts down on the number of ESP's.

• 2 weeks later...