Armor Conversions for YII - Techniques-Labors *COTS*

How do you put it on your character? It's listed as a Misc item and nothing happened when I tried to equip it.

It took me a while to figure out what you meant. 

The collar is a NEW item.  I have left the miscellaneous dog collar alone. Its craft-able at any forge under Daedric. Or help "death hound".

• 2 weeks later...

Face piercings might/should work but anything else you would probably have to have the body type that they use for them to work. I was playing with some for oblivion the other day converting them from one body to another body some came out looking nice while others got destroyed/warped.

Face piercings all work and most tattoo's also.

Body piercings i dunno never tried it.

I use CoTS R2 i dunno about RCoTS or Sky Kids if they work i only use followers.

Could you please tell me what mod used for piercing and tattoos?

Thank you in advance

• 3 weeks later...
lostdaywalker would you mind sharing what mods did you use to achive the character from your signature?

The character as seen here: imageshack . us/a/img189/3601/enb2013217172433 . jpg (can't post links due to new account I guess)

I tried:

YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky* -R2- UPD-09.02.

and

Calyps Animal Ears (This one I presume is the one you are using? Though the fox ears aren't red like your character's.)

and RaceMenu

Is the armor from your signature in your thread? I looked for it and couldn't find in this one.

Most importantly, did you use any body/face/hair mods to achieve that soft look? Maybe my slider-fu is bad, but from vanilla COTS I could only get rough faces...

Thanks for the armours, and sorry for creating an account just for this bother.

@qbCakes

The ears and tail are not from Calyps Animal Ears they came from a player model LDW cut the ears a tail off of the player model and then added them to the player. I posted a link and the name of the mod awhile back in the thread. I would say for the soft look there is probably a ENB being used those can change how things look in game but you need a computer that can handle them if your computer can't handle them then it is best to leave them alone as they will just cause problems in your game.

@qbCakes

The ears and tail are not from Calyps Animal Ears they came from a player model LDW cut the ears a tail off of the player model and then added them to the player. I posted a link and the name of the mod awhile back in the thread. I would say for the soft look there is probably a ENB being used those can change how things look in game but you need a computer that can handle them if your computer can't handle them then it is best to leave them alone as they will just cause problems in your game.

About the "soft look", I didn't actually mean the game graphics in general, but the character's face in those screenshots, it looks more... feminine? Yeah, that's the word. (Compared to the faces I could manage make, which always looked rougher and more "blocky").

And thanks for letting me know about the ears and tails.

Also do you remember what hair is the one on signature? It definitely isn't in the vanilla COTS.

@qbCakes

About the "soft look", I didn't actually mean the game graphics in general, but the character's face in those screenshots, it looks more... feminine? Yeah, that's the word. (Compared to the faces I could manage make, which always looked rougher and more "blocky").

And thanks for letting me know about the ears and tails.

Also do you remember what hair is the one on signature? It definitely isn't in the vanilla COTS.

Here are the armors you want SLIM versions work best on CoTS mods.

Like back jacket.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19630-ldws-crimson-closet-for-unp-slim-unp-unp-and-unpb/

Have fun.

• 3 weeks later...

I love new boys armor it looks great on the rcots boys especially the contractor set and I'm in love with the death hound collar thank you so much for making a wearable version been waiting years for one:)

Have you thought of doing the mavari armor for cots?

I love new boys armor it looks great on the rcots boys especially the contractor set and I'm in love with the death hound collar thank you so much for making a wearable version been waiting years for one:)

Have you thought of doing the mavari armor for cots?

Mavari is complete body cover so it works also on CoTS body it don't matter what body it is when armor completely covers whole body.

• 3 weeks later...

are the picture links dead i was trying to look at the sets but the pictures dont load even after refreshing

Imageshack no longer has free accounts, so the OP would have to change the pictures to another host or pay Imageshack.

So stupid. That type of crap ruins many sites' threads.

Is there anyway to have the X117 Male armor replacer working but without the female one active?

Rather not have any of x117 female armours but vanilla male clothes and armor do not fit the x117 skeleton leaving you with an out of proportion body and, depending on the mesh, a huge neck gap.