Hi would it be possible to add dialogue or an option if you wanted it? Just something to set the tone according to whatever is happening not necessarily voice acted just written would be cool.

edit; sorry if this has been mentioned and I have missed it but seems after a rape attack my character is suddenly turning completely black. Is this from the mod or something to do with cbbe?

Oh, yep, the pca, well, i fix the skeletons, and i remove the anim to that, now work fine, is not crashing, but, always exist a "but", sometimes when is start  the rape in combat or something more, all chars get stuck and cant move xP

I be waiting for the coming ver of this n__n, oh, and let me ask something more: is there, in the forum a mod with that can make the rape a "crime", i dont remenber where i saw something like thats, but well, i will apreciated the info xD

I will tell you everything that happened i activate random rape there are npcs having sex in the hall i go out of the hall i get back inside i only hear sex noise and the jarl not seating on her throne just standing when i try to "rape" nothing happened and they are not on a quest.But other parts of the game is ok.The guards are ok male and female only problem is jarl steward and court wizard. Hope to get a fix and thank you in advance.

And both the Jarl Steward and the Court Wizard give you quests to perform, have you completed those quests yet or not? Some NPCs simply refuse to have sex until they've given you their quest, you have completed their quest and you've left the area and returned. How their waiting to give you a quest keeps them from having sex isn't something I've figured out.

Hi would it be possible to add dialogue or an option if you wanted it? Just something to set the tone according to whatever is happening not necessarily voice acted just written would be cool.

edit; sorry if this has been mentioned and I have missed it but seems after a rape attack my character is suddenly turning completely black. Is this from the mod or something to do with cbbe?

Not sure what you mean by add a dialogue.

You may be missing the Bukkake texture (004.DDS) from the ~\Data\Textures\_SA_\ folder or your video card isn't playing nice with the texture but turning black (should go away in 3 minutes real time) is better than most systems which would just crash.

Is Ok, is work now, its soo funny xD, but i want know if there exist a mod here to make the "rape" a "crime", like kill or steal, just a dude n___n

There was an old version of the MLA mod which made rape a crime punishable by death but with random rape turned on what you got was a town empty of people who weren't marked essential. That mod also added rape damage but was also set so that for any given NPC rape was always fatal. You can probably find it somewhere here yet but I highly recommend you do not use it in your mainline save string anywhere since it has a number of known scripting defects that result in save game bloating and orphaned scripts.

I still have both of those items as possible future enhancement options but as you can tell, they are not my priority.

i found that my CTDs were a result of leaving the cell before the final ejaculation effects removal was finished. you know, when i only wanted a quickie. in and out, map travel, map travel, map travel, crash, papyrus says aasex[script] cant find object, for several scripts and then crashes at line 142. the only connection i made was that as soon as she put her clothes back on, player character bolted while she was still "covered." never CTD'd when i waited in the same cell for all the effects to wear off though. (ie, i went AFK for 10 minutes after she put her clothes back on)

It seems all of the animations are copies of the SexiS ones?

It's comments like this that really annoy me.

Both Sex Addicts and SexIS use animations that were a part of the original minilovers from 2012.

If you're going to sling mud at other mods, at least do your homework beforehand.

Not sure what you mean by add a dialogue.

You may be missing the Bukkake texture (004.DDS) from the ~\Data\Textures\_SA_\ folder or your video card isn't playing nice with the texture but turning black (should go away in 3 minutes real time) is better than most systems which would just crash.

With the dialogue I was thinking along the lines of some of the stuff that was in some of the Galgat Oblivion mods as kind of a running narrative but that maybe doesn't fit the theme of this mod and would be more appropriate in a different mod.

As to my error I'm really sorry, I am a MORON! Was sorted out when I finally had the common sense to realize I wasn't using the most recent version and an update to the latest seems to have sorted the problem but thank you for the fast reply and advice.

i found that my CTDs were a result of leaving the cell before the final ejaculation effects removal was finished. you know, when i only wanted a quickie. in and out, map travel, map travel, map travel, crash, papyrus says aasex[script] cant find object, for several scripts and then crashes at line 142. the only connection i made was that as soon as she put her clothes back on, player character bolted while she was still "covered." never CTD'd when i waited in the same cell for all the effects to wear off though. (ie, i went AFK for 10 minutes after she put her clothes back on)

I have not seen this but it sounds possible so I have it on my list of things to try. aasex though is not my script so you are having a problem with another sex mod (AP?) but that may still be unrelated to the CTD problem.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to try this to see what might be causing the problem.

I have not seen this but it sounds possible so I have it on my list of things to try. aasex though is not my script so you are having a problem with another sex mod (AP?) but that may still be unrelated to the CTD problem.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to try this to see what might be causing the problem.

it may also be junk left over from prior mods on that save, too... i wasn't careful enough about only using clean unmodded saves for testing, so there's a lot of old stuff still floating around in the game save (since Bethesda came out and said that once a mod is in a save, it's forever in that save, even if the mod is removed, traces of it will remain).

the other two sex mods in that save are Joshy's Animated Prostitution, and Adult Show XXX ASX from the nexus hub. i just thought i'd mention i thought it had to do with the certain effects just in case... below is a sample of the end of my papyrus log if it helps anything. might not even be related to SA at all... i unfortunately didn't even know about papyrus logging until less than a month ago, so i can't compare to pre- SA saves (i tend to clean out my save folder regularly)

this is the end of the log before the crash, and might even be after i map travelled somewhere. there was more of similiar warnings earlier, but was separated by brotherhood assassin stuff. i was careful to only use dialogue option "want to hook up with me?" but to be honest, come to think of it, AP was active. i wonder if maybe Skyrim got confused and tried using scripts from AP from AS triggers?

[spoiler=Papyrus log][aaSex (07000D62)].aasexscript.OnUpdate() - "aaSexScript.psc" Line 45

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"

stack:

[aaSex (07000D62)].aasexscript.OnUpdate() - "aaSexScript.psc" Line 45

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:48PM] Error: Cannot call GetSleepState() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias NPC on quest aaSexDatePlayerLead (07028A5A)].aaSexDateNPCPlayerLead.OnUpdate() - "aaSexDateNPCPlayerLead.psc" Line 142

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"

stack:

[alias NPC on quest aaSexDatePlayerLead (07028A5A)].aaSexDateNPCPlayerLead.OnUpdate() - "aaSexDateNPCPlayerLead.psc" Line 142

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:56PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:56PM] VM is frozen

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:56PM] Saving game...

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:57PM] VM is thawing...

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:57PM] Error: Cannot call IsDoingFavor() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:57PM] Error: Cannot call GetSleepState() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:58PM] Error: File "Chesko_WearableLantern_Candle.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?

[alias _WL_Follower2 on quest _WL_FollowerQuest2 (15007FDA)]._WL_LanternScript_v2.OnUpdate() - "_WL_LanternScript_v2.psc" Line 225

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:58PM] Error: Cannot call IsDoingFavor() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:58PM] Error: Cannot call GetSleepState() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:22:03PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2013 - 08:22:03PM] VM is frozen

if none of this is from AS, i'll start from scratch to see if it persists in a new game. maybe i should just start a new game anyhow.

and thanks

is there a way to delete the little conversation with NPCs  " want to hook up with me?"

We should have contest to come up with a better pick up line. Like,..

Male "Hey babe, I am the the dragon born and want to see my dragon boner?"

Female "I can suck the soul from a dragon just using my tongue"

I will tell you everything that happened i activate random rape there are npcs having sex in the hall i go out of the hall i get back inside i only hear sex noise and the jarl not seating on her throne just standing when i try to "rape" nothing happened and they are not on a quest.But other parts of the game is ok.The guards are ok male and female only problem is jarl steward and court wizard. Hope to get a fix and thank you in advance.

And both the Jarl Steward and the Court Wizard give you quests to perform, have you completed those quests yet or not? Some NPCs simply refuse to have sex until they've given you their quest, you have completed their quest and you've left the area and returned. How their waiting to give you a quest keeps them from having sex isn't something I've figured out.

They dont have any quest activated or given.The problem is the sound how to stop it i hear them but no sex.There animation also was broken or something because the jarl always walk or sit to her throne but this one just stand there i can talk to them sex option is there but it doesn't do anything.

Update:Now i hear the sex sounds when i go inside places even though i already deactivated random rape a long time ago.

Hey, im having troubles with the controls on this mod. I can cast the SA rape spell, the first animation initiate but then, I cannot do anything.

Pressing H, B, G, Y, Z whatever key that are supposed to be the default controls doesnt work at all.. 

Need help!

NB. Using SA 1.3 and Skyrim 1.8.151 with all the requied mods installed.

Hey, im having troubles with the controls on this mod. I can cast the SA rape spell, the first animation initiate but then, I cannot do anything.

Pressing H, B, G, Y, Z whatever key that are supposed to be the default controls doesnt work at all.. 

Need help!

NB. Using SA 1.3 and Skyrim 1.8.151 with all the requied mods installed.

Do you have SKSE installed?  Are you launching the game with the SKSE_loader.exe?  Normally this kind of issue is because the SKSE was not installed, SKSE was installed improperly, or Skyrim is not being launched through SKSE.  If you need to (re)download and/or (re)install SKSE, the link is skse.silverlock.org

*Snip*

That was a lot, but it was also a pretty fun read.

For a final framework, all these things would be good. For now though, we haven't quite pieced together the tools to do most of this stuff.

As for facial animations, those were broken by the 1.7 update, and have been ever since. The commands we've been using all this time just don't trigger the expressions we tell them to. Often, they don't trigger expressions at all, hence the deadface.

A lot of what you listed is incorporated into SexiS. The knock-down, armor drop, that stuff. The issue is that if the enemy knocks you down, then you can't get up even if all enemies in the area are killed. They guy's gotta walk over and have his fun for you to get back up.

Luckily, quick-saves still work.

However, SexiS is kind-of worse with companions, because the act doesn't end when one of the partners ends up dead. Real problematic if you ask me.

There's an option in SA that can make the same behavior, but honestly, why would you do that? Dead persons don't keep playing the animations, unless there's something seriously wrong with the mods you've installed, and they glitch out. ((That happened, once.))

it may also be junk left over from prior mods on that save, too... i wasn't careful enough about only using clean unmodded saves for testing, so there's a lot of old stuff still floating around in the game save (since Bethesda came out and said that once a mod is in a save, it's forever in that save, even if the mod is removed, traces of it will remain).

the other two sex mods in that save are Joshy's Animated Prostitution, and Adult Show XXX ASX from the nexus hub. i just thought i'd mention i thought it had to do with the certain effects just in case... below is a sample of the end of my papyrus log if it helps anything. might not even be related to SA at all... i unfortunately didn't even know about papyrus logging until less than a month ago, so i can't compare to pre- SA saves (i tend to clean out my save folder regularly)

this is the end of the log before the crash, and might even be after i map travelled somewhere. there was more of similiar warnings earlier, but was separated by brotherhood assassin stuff. i was careful to only use dialogue option "want to hook up with me?" but to be honest, come to think of it, AP was active. i wonder if maybe Skyrim got confused and tried using scripts from AP from AS triggers?

[spoiler=Papyrus log][aaSex (07000D62)].aasexscript.OnUpdate() - "aaSexScript.psc" Line 45

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:48PM] Error: Cannot call GetSleepState() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:56PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:56PM] VM is frozen

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:56PM] Saving game...

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:57PM] VM is thawing...

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:57PM] Error: Cannot call IsDoingFavor() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:57PM] Error: Cannot call GetSleepState() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:58PM] Error: File "Chesko_WearableLantern_Candle.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?

[alias _WL_Follower2 on quest _WL_FollowerQuest2 (15007FDA)]._WL_LanternScript_v2.OnUpdate() - "_WL_LanternScript_v2.psc" Line 225

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:58PM] Error: Cannot call IsDoingFavor() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:58PM] Error: Cannot call GetSleepState() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:21:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"

stack:

[04/07/2013 - 08:22:03PM] VM is freezing...

[04/07/2013 - 08:22:03PM] VM is frozen

if none of this is from AS, i'll start from scratch to see if it persists in a new game. maybe i should just start a new game anyhow.

and thanks

Not a bit of what I saw in your Papyrus log came from SA. Have you tried using the "ClearInvalidRegistrations" command? That might clear away the garbage for you and not cause you to loose your save.

is there a way to delete the little conversation with NPCs  " want to hook up with me?"

We should have contest to come up with a better pick up line. Like,..

Male "Hey babe, I am the the dragon born and want to see my dragon boner?"

Female "I can suck the soul from a dragon just using my tongue"

Actually I had an excellent suggestion that was more lore friendly a while back that I intended to implement, I just need to review the thread to find it again.

I went with the hook up line because I needed something quick and I wanted it to be different from any other mod just so people could tell which mod it came from.

They dont have any quest activated or given.The problem is the sound how to stop it i hear them but no sex.There animation also was broken or something because the jarl always walk or sit to her throne but this one just stand there i can talk to them sex option is there but it doesn't do anything.

Update:Now i hear the sex sounds when i go inside places even though i already deactivated random rape a long time ago.

There is a spell to use to reset the sound processes.

I can readily have sex with the Jarl, her steward and her court wizard:

post-76788-0-00086500-1365807144_thumb.jpgpost-76788-0-21394400-1365807155_thumb.jpgpost-76788-0-01012400-1365807167_thumb.jpg

Continuing to use/follow this mod and I continue to come up with things I wish it was doing that its not. If you happen to be in dev mode any time soon Waxen it would be cool if you'd consider a few points in regards to expanding this pretty stable package with some of the thoughts I'm having.

Initiate Combat Rape Logically - This feature is a nice danger factor of combat for the player, I think its a core staple of SA that needs more development. The current implementation of disabling player controls and doing a limited strip and animation sequence start is adequate but it has no immersion logic whatsoever. With the quality level of things like Dance of Death and now Magic Duel Reborn out there, it would be nice to see a sex mod take some immersion steps to present its content more professionally. To achieve this the following things should be considered.

• Prior to combat rape, the players weapon should be disarmed.
A future plan is to include optional health, stamina and magicka damage during the rape with an optional floor (leave some health) or to death. Also planned, option to have the rapist take your weapons or for them to be dropped.

• With the lack of a viable BU system to work around at this time, all armor should be unequipped and potentially dropped from inventory in the general area of the scene.
  • All attachment points need to be stripped during a rape. Its illogical to consider that hardcore Skyrim players are not using Frostfall/Cloaks of Skyrim/WIC/Bandoliers and an inordinate amount of other addon mods which use the expanded attachment points. It is completely illogical to watch a rape occur while the rapist appears to be dry humping a cloak, or is clipping into a backpack.

I once had it removing all points (you can edit it in the CK to reenable that, the extra points are just commented out) but cut it down to the basic armors. I would like to add the ability to select what is removed on a consensual sex, rapist and rape victim setting because some people think the rapist ought to just uncover the victims genitals and go for it while you prefer a buck naked victim. Also options for the removed armor to be dropped, stolen by the rapist or simply unequipped (depending on how realistic you want it).
"1365780526">

• Initiation of combat rape needs to occur with some form of stagger or knockdown on the target. The transition from standing to being used is simply to simplistic...it works, but thats all you can really say for it, is that it works, its not a visually logical transition. If the process went as follows, disarm, knock down, armor drop...and then the bad begins...it would be more visually logical.
I have wanted this as well, I'd like to see a knockdown and then the rapist working around the victim to bind the victim and remove the armor (instead of it just vanishing while still standing) and then remove their own armor. The current animation system in this mod simply doesn't support that as a possibility yet. I have definite plans to improve the whole sex sequence system because the current system isn't adequate and doesn't allow for more than playing a single sex act.

• The implementation of disable player controls used is not sufficient to block access to shout hotkey abilities or the entire inventory interface screen. Currently combat rape simply allows the victim to access potions, heal up in the middle of the event, and the rape becomes a second chance to win a lost fight. It also allows people to move around while being raped which isn't entirely logical and warps the animation sequence around the room at a 90 degree axis per turn. Disabling player control should disable all capability to have any influence on what is occurring during the scene at all. Otherwise its not exactly rape.

I allow player movement because it allows you to move off of obstacles, out of walls and away from that one dammed NPC who always steps right into the middle of the sex act and starts trying to talk to you. What is realistic here has to take a back seat to what is needed.

Player controls right now are disabled the same if you are the rapist or the victim, ultimately as a victim you should not have any control so that is on the list.

Terminate Combat Rape Logically - In the event that the rape occurs, the end result should be a defeated and broken target that is in no condition to defend themselves. Currently it is simply a case of re-equipping armors and weapons and going right back at it after a traumatic event has occurred. It makes no sense in the immersion schema. To achieve the termination of combat rape more logically a few things could be considered.

• The victim is no longer considered a threat, the attackers perhaps steal some of the dropped armor/weapons that were disarmed prior to the attack and leave the victim to "die". Recovery of the player and their viability to recover their lost items is then up to them using what they can find around them to attempt to recover their lost items from their attackers....or the player would have to retreat and find another way to re-equip then come back to recover what they lost at another time. And I realize that people might find this onerous but lets face it if you're playing with the reality of the potential of rape and any other number of immersion mods which make the game harder, whats one more addition in the name of realism? Hardly much. Frostfall would be considered "brutal" by casual player standards but its probably one of the best mods for Skyrim made to date.
  • Capture scenarios should be considered, especially in dungeon areas where human enemies are the primary obstacle. There is a lot of logic to the idea of fading to black in "unconsciousness" then waking, stripped, wounded and tied up, with nothing else to do but try to figure out how to escape in a human enemy controlled dungeon scenario there is also plenty of base BSA resources to cover this kind of scenario and to have the SA system make use of it would make combat rape make more sense in general.
  • Currently as SA stands combat rape (if you don't abuse the ability to suck down all your potions while being raped) is simply a brief sideshow before death. Because if you don't abuse the inventory access to heal up, whoever is raping you and whoever is standing around watching at the time is immediately going to turn hostile afterwards and you're simply going to die...given the scenario, the rape makes no sense because its just a prelude to death, gear loss and abandonment/capture somewhere in the depths of the dungeon because the player is no longer considered a threat at least makes the scenario have more valid worth. There is no real point to being raped right now because its not an alternative to death, its simply a precursor to imminent death and in some rape scenarios this is a more than valid conclusion, but in implementation here, there should probably be methods considered to use the act as a method to give a "second chance" without giving people a get out of jail free card which is essentially what it does now, with being able to access player inventory.
  • Consequences must be considered, injuries and wounds that are not immediately recoverable should be considered. A base health/stamina debuff called "Sore Genitals" or something....to use a very simple example, should be implemented after the termination of a combat rape, giving a timed status effect which cannot be removed by simply quaffing a potion....or simply quaffing a minor healing potion at least.

Since this is not the basis for a slavery mod ultimately I would like to send the player back to a safe zone post sex but that's not an easy thing to implement and fleshing in a slavery system isn't exactly a piece of cake either. I have thought of having the player be "ransomed to the local Yarl" where the gold paid to ransom the player becomes a bounty (+ 50%) to be paid after a certain amount of time passes as a way to end the situation logically.

Other Combat Rape Considerations - In a scenario of multiple combatants, when one combatant initiates a rape on a target, the rest simply stop what they're doing and wait for the scene to end. This simply makes no sense. To flesh out this scenario, a few considerations could be implemented.

• Everyone gets a turn. I mean why not? I realize the animation and implementation of "gang bang" scenarios where more than one attacker rapes the target at the same time is tricky and a lot to ask for, but if there are four attackers in the group and the target is being raped by one of them, when the first one is done, the next in the group should initiate the next stage and so on and so forth until all the members of the group have had their "turn" with the victim. This makes far more sense in the given scenario, because given that a rape is occurring right in front of them, it would stand to reason that others in the group would take their turn on the victim as well, it would also better explain why there is bukkake EVERYWHERE given as all sex in SA is currently vaginal in nature. This may need a limitation of if < 6 attackers though as there are some combat scenarios where a victim might end up getting raped by an entire battlefield while their allies stand around staring off into space and that wouldn't make any sense.
This makes perfect sense and I tried to implement it once but couldn't get the sex queue mechanism I attempted to work and I finally set it aside for later. Right now everyone stands around because you are removed from combat, otherwise the rest of the opponents would continue to attack you during the rape.

• If companion characters are being used, combat rape should not be possible unless a companion is incapacitated or being raped as well. Simple fact here is that if you get raped and Lydia is still standing, she attacks the rapist...which makes sense, except all the rapists friends are standing around doing nothing and not even reacting to her. So the overall consideration in regards to companions is that you're not vulnerable to rape at all unless the companion is dead, incapacitated or being raped as well. Effectively all threats from the players side of the encounter have to be neutralized or its simply not a scenario that can occur.

With or without companions I would like it to get to the point where each side takes their prisoners until one side prevails and all combat ceases. Then the winning side could release their bound friends and start into the general orgy where everyone on the winning side gets at least one chance for sex though I'd think that those who got bound might like to apply a whipping to the person who beat them too as opposed to just raping them. Again, the current mod framework doesn't allow for more creative scenarios yet.

Consensual Sex Considerations - SA_Temptation needs to have a disposition check. It would be easy enough in the options to add a function that removes the disposition check for people that just want sex on demand out of the mod, but its simply not logical at all that everyone in Skyrim wants to have sex with me simply if I ask them to. Least not for me. Given that people are asking for ways to remove that from their conversation topics....I think it would make a bit more sense to have it tied to NPC->Player disposition before it even becomes a topic of conversation. Also I think it makes a certain amount of sense that once the disposition check is reached, initiation of sex should increase NPC disposition to the player by a small amount that has a time based control so it can't be used as a way to max disposition as fast as possible with any NPC simply by shagging them eight or ten times in a row.

The current "Lets Hook Up" was thrown in at the last minute before a release and was never intended to be a "sex with anybody or everybody" type option forever. I am building a set of rules on who wants to have sex with you and who'd prefer to die first as well as modifiers so the next time you ask is different.

• Consensual sex needs some oral animations. If there is simply no one else to do this I could whip up some animated oral sequences in Poser or iPi Motion Studio and hand them off to whoever is experienced with importing them into Skyrim. This is really a missing piece of the consensual side of SA. Its almost like sodomy is illegal in Tamriel or something.
I am a scripter and am at the mercy of the animators as to what I can work with. There are some new oral animations that will be in the next release but I've also expanded the animation system a bit so it can accommodate more complex scenes as well without shorting the sex part.

• Use Bed Nearby needs some work on detecting the axis position of the bed before starting a bed based scene. Its so janky that half the time the people involved are half stuck through the headboard and the wall behind it. A process of detecting X and Y coordinates for the bed, then orienting the animation sequence to be directly in the middle of that will at least ensure the sequence occurs ON the bed and not stuck halfway through it.

I do not believe there is much I can find out about a bed beyond who owns it and whether it is currently occupied or not. I will check though, if I could get the bed's position I could try to make sure the actors are aligned more properly on the bed.
"1365780526">

• TFC camera needs to be initiated/dropped on start and end of sequence. Again the half implementation of disabling player controls comes into play here and causes the sliding of the active player around if the camera angle is moved with the mouse. In all fairness the only controls needed during an SA scene are the hard coded animation control keys and thats it, everything else needs to be disabled and the camera needs to be in TFC or vanity mode, this goes for combat rape as well.

TFC is not scriptable in Skyrim. The best I can do is move to third party view.

Other Miscellaneous Considerations

• Please use the facial animation system to get peoples mouths to open when grunting/moaning. The dead face situation while having sex is simply unfortunate and doesn't really live up to the standards of the rest of the mod.
This particular request is starting to really piss me off. It is only recently that any good way of setting the expressions started making the rounds to where it was possible and right then is when Bethesda decided to update to 1.9 and break that system of setting expressions. Meanwhile everyone has started whining about how we ought to implement that yesterday (HELLO! IT'S BROKEN!).

I have played with it and plan to make it work once it starts working again. Meanwhile it just not going to happen. Right now the lack of emotion in sex is just like the rest of the game. I'm hoping it's restored in the next release but I'm not holding my breath. The code the mod already has to set a fear expression during rape doesn't seem to make any difference at all, nobody has ever noticed it.

• String a few more male grunting/pain sounds into the male sound string to make them sound more realistic while in a scene. Right now "uh uh uh" is about as robotic as it can get. Especially given the amount of attention the female voices have been given by the mod resources and of course third party modders.

Until someone got interested in providing them we had only one set of female voices. We never had any male voices until recently, the next release will have a single set of male voices for the first time. (Unless someone creates some more quickly).

It should be possible to set up some additional in-game voicing using the existing voices to get a little more variety but it's another thing which needs time to research and develop and other things have to come first. (The grunt is getting really old for me who probably has to hear it more than anyone).

"1365780526">

• Unexpected Encounters: It would be nice to occasionally get woken up by dire circumstances when sleeping outside of a locked house. I commonly camp around Skyrim while playing and it would be interesting to have occasional random bad nights where some bandits found my camp and caught me with my "pants down" as it were. Tricky but not impossible using the Radiant system.
Anyways just stuff thats been on my mind. With so many quality additions to Skyrim in the last year, I'd really like to see SA step up to their level and offer the single best sexual experience Skyrim has to offer and to be honest at the moment, given the available options...it kind of already does, but thats not because it doesn't have any room to improve...its simply because it doesn't have anything really in the way of stable, functional competition.

So no offense intended of course, simply suggestions and I guess I will continue to use SA regardless of its development maturation or lack thereof, so its not as if the mod will see less use with a lack of quality development, but to be honest, I don't think it will ever break out as a legitimate extension of the Skyrim experience without more polish than it has.

*Snip*

That was a lot, but it was also a pretty fun read.

For a final framework, all these things would be good. For now though, we haven't quite pieced together the tools to do most of this stuff.

As for facial animations, those were broken by the 1.7 update, and have been ever since. The commands we've been using all this time just don't trigger the expressions we tell them to. Often, they don't trigger expressions at all, hence the deadface.

A lot of what you listed is incorporated into SexiS. The knock-down, armor drop, that stuff. The issue is that if the enemy knocks you down, then you can't get up even if all enemies in the area are killed. They guy's gotta walk over and have his fun for you to get back up.

Luckily, quick-saves still work.

However, SexiS is kind-of worse with companions, because the act doesn't end when one of the partners ends up dead. Real problematic if you ask me.

There's an option in SA that can make the same behavior, but honestly, why would you do that? Dead persons don't keep playing the animations, unless there's something seriously wrong with the mods you've installed, and they glitch out. ((That happened, once.))

Oh and to add to my wish list.

Use MCM please. The config spell is bloody annoying, plus a lot of the adjustment options like fine tuning X and Z position for each animation sequence and even defining motion sequence durations per sequence, could be hard set in MCM and left to run automatically without having to fine tune for each animation set while in progress or use the hard coded hot keys at all.

MCM is a must, the current menus are not usable by anyone with a 4x5 format screen because they are too wide.

And as per usual my wish for the rape "spell" to disappear still stands, I know it'll never go away but as I've said in the past if you really want to "rape" someone....then knock their asses down and do it the old fashioned way.

Just as an example of how to keep the rape spell, but get rid of it at the same time is to simply make the SA_TemptationQuest have a Disposition check, savvy? Then, make the SA Rape Spell "Dibella's Charm" or something, and simply have it do what Vampiric Seduction does....temporarily give a large increase to NPC->Player disposition which allows the SA_TemptationQuest dialog to become available with otherwise uninterested NPC's.....kinda like magical Rohyponal or something. Overall the whole "push button for sex" thing is old hat and while I believe the SA Options should allow for it, for people that want it, I don't think it makes any sense as a default ability.

One objective for the mod is to allow you to rape (via spell and the calm option) your way through a dungeon (as opposed to being raped through the dungeon which also currently works). The rape spell has it's legitimate use and it's one spell you know any horny magician would have worked up right after working out how to make fire. The next spell he'd have made is the calm one since getting his ass kicked by the first person he used the rape spell on would show him the need for it :D.

If (when?) I adapt this mod to use Ashal's framework then the various parts of this mod will be built into mods that can be added or removed as desired.