Thanks a bunch for the help man!

I got one more question, the animation seems to work, but there is no nude texture. Do I have to download it seperatly or is it included in this mod and i'm just not getting it to work?

No problem, always happy to give back to the community after I've received help myself.

To answer your question, if the clothes of the characters ARE being removed, and you're not seeing a nude texture (male or female) it's because you  don't have a nude male or female body installed. If you do have one installed, then it's not correctly installed.

The two most popular female bodies are CBBE (on the nexus here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666 )

And UNP (on the nexus here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6709 )

In general, the best male nude body is "Better males" (on the nexus here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488 )

It comes in 'flaccid' and 'erect' modes, and you can only install one or the other. The only tradeoff is that all naked men will be erect, but if you can get around that, you're good to go.

The choice of female body is totally up to your preference, and there are lots of mods for both. Both come with nude body textures, and of course various modders have made other textures and such. I'll let you sort through all of that.

Now, just to make sure I've covered all bases, if you're not seeing nude bodies on your characters because the clothes ARE NOT being removed, then the "_SA_UndressSwitch" is not turned on.

Hope that helped,

Aaran

Hello,

I'm playing SA togheter with Paradise Hall. I have noticed that the slaves have no voice at all during sex. I think that this must be de to the fact that PH changes the factions and it seems that has associated a specific voice type for the slaves.

Some other people has experienced this? Is there a possible fix to apply with CK?

I don't believe there's any part of the code that depends on faction membership. Try running a papyrus log, zip it and post it and we can see if there's anything in the log that can tell us why the sounds aren't playing for your slaves.

Thanks for the mod btw. I have also encountered this problem using paradise slaves. When i assign a voice to them, they only play the generic dead body squishy sound, not sure if i described that correctly. I wasnt going to bother asking u to make your mod compatible with someone elses but if u could that would be great. I tried replicating this bug and I noticed something weird, voice worked on one of my slaves but not the other. It had never worked on any of my other slaves before but it did with her. She was originally the dealer from the red dens. I then tried it on a nceromage and the voice didnt work with her. I attached a papyrus log of that event.

PS. I run a lot of mods sorry if there are alot of other mod errors cluttering everything up

Hello,

I also experienced the same problem for slaved necromancers. I tried enslaving some "normal" NPC (peoples in whiterun, as example) and they have voice. I made another trial without PH and I saw that the problem in still there even without PH. Necromancers and Bandits seem not to have any voice. In order to understand if something went wrong with my installation I'm currently re-trying it with a clean install/save of vanilla game.

Let you know...

Thanks!

Hello,

I'm playing SA togheter with Paradise Hall. I have noticed that the slaves have no voice at all during sex. I think that this must be de to the fact that PH changes the factions and it seems that has associated a specific voice type for the slaves.

Some other people has experienced this? Is there a possible fix to apply with CK?

I don't believe there's any part of the code that depends on faction membership. Try running a papyrus log, zip it and post it and we can see if there's anything in the log that can tell us why the sounds aren't playing for your slaves.

Thanks for the mod btw. I have also encountered this problem using paradise slaves. When i assign a voice to them, they only play the generic dead body squishy sound, not sure if i described that correctly. I wasnt going to bother asking u to make your mod compatible with someone elses but if u could that would be great. I tried replicating this bug and I noticed something weird, voice worked on one of my slaves but not the other. It had never worked on any of my other slaves before but it did with her. She was originally the dealer from the red dens. I then tried it on a nceromage and the voice didnt work with her. I attached a papyrus log of that event.

PS. I run a lot of mods sorry if there are alot of other mod errors cluttering everything up

Hello,

I also experienced the same problem for slaved necromancers. I tried enslaving some "normal" NPC (peoples in whiterun, as example) and they have voice. I made another trial without PH and I saw that the problem in still there even without PH. Necromancers and Bandits seem not to have any voice. In order to understand if something went wrong with my installation I'm currently re-trying it with a clean install/save of vanilla game.

Let you know...

Thanks!

Is your player the rapist or are they raping your player?

I tried to see but my mod is not stable right now in it's development and crashes my game every time I start it. (New quest isn't set up properly yet I think).

When I press a key (H, Y, B, any key) nothing happens. Just had to restart a whole quest because some necromancer babe tried to do me and I could not switch positions, increase speed or change the intercourse style.

I tried to do some NPC girls and all shit was just like before - no keys are working, I have pressed keys, tapped them, pushed, held, tried to exit - but fuck , they just don't work.

Latest FNIS version, FNIS is above Sex Addict on the list.

What could be wrong?

When I press a key (H, Y, B, any key) nothing happens. Just had to restart a whole quest because some necromancer babe tried to do me and I could not switch positions, increase speed or change the intercourse style.

I tried to do some NPC girls and all shit was just like before - no keys are working, I have pressed keys, tapped them, pushed, held, tried to exit - but fuck , they just don't work.

What could be wrong?

What could be wrong?

What could be wrong?

What could be wrong?

How long are you pressing the buttons for? I've found I have to hold them for a few seconds before anything occurs.

It's Not FNIS that controls the The Movements in-game IE: The keyboard input! It's SKSE, Make sure you run the game from the SKSE EXE file

hello, i am having a problem where the key binding for the sex phases are not working, so i cannot change positions, stages or anyting else that may use key bindings, i have attemted to hold the keys but it still does not work, can anyone help? 

i have a problem with the bukkake textures, the face is allright but the cum on the body is on her leg and on the side of her body. I use the lady body. Any idea how to fix that? Thx

I have never tested this with the lady body, the bukkake texture seems to work with the vanilla, UNP and CBBE bodies but I would guess that the body proportions are enough different with lady body to perhaps mis-align the "texture".

I have added a note to my list of bugs to find and eradicate.

Hello,

I examined your log and there are a serious number of errors coming from the Animated Prostitution mod so I'd suggest you unenable it, load your game, use the ClearAllInvalidRegistrations console command added by SKSE and save the game. Then you should be able to reenable AP and if it's beennot working quite right, that may fix it. Nothing to do with the other problems but just a little advice to stabilize that problem.

I filtered the log down to messages from SA:

[04/16/2013 - 10:54:37PM] Sex spell cast by Lord Zaphrael on Dealer -16773452

[04/16/2013 - 10:54:38PM] isHavingSex(Lord Zaphrael)=no

[04/16/2013 - 10:54:38PM] isHavingSex(Dealer)=no

[04/16/2013 - 10:54:38PM] Calling actual sex spell nowLord Zaphrael fucks Dealer -16773452

[04/16/2013 - 10:54:38PM] warning: Property IdlePlayer on script _SA_RapeEffectScript attached to Active effect 4 on (FF000EB4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/16/2013 - 10:54:38PM] Sex effect Started for Lord Zaphrael fucking Dealer -16773452

[04/16/2013 - 10:54:38PM] Player is rapist

[04/16/2013 - 10:54:47PM] Sex ended using 'B' key

[04/16/2013 - 10:54:47PM] Effect finishing f0or sex between Lord Zaphrael and Dealer -16773452

[04/16/2013 - 10:54:47PM] ProcessorBase(call): SetFrequencyToDefault

[04/16/2013 - 10:54:47PM] ProcessorBase(0call): SetFrequencyToDefault

[04/16/2013 - 10:54:47PM] Allow Dealer -16773452 to resume healing

[04/16/2013 - 10:54:50PM] End sex effect between Lord Zaphrael and Dealer -16773452

[04/16/2013 - 10:54:59PM] Sex spell cast by Lord Zaphrael on Necromage -16774842

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:00PM] isHavingSex(Lord Zaphrael)=no

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:00PM] isHavingSex(Necromage)=no

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:00PM] Calling actual sex spell nowLord Zaphrael fucks Necromage -16774842

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:00PM] warning: Property IdlePlayer on script _SA_RapeEffectScript attached to Active effect 4 on (FF000946) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:00PM] Sex effect Started for Lord Zaphrael fucking Necromage -16774842

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:00PM] Player is rapist

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:15PM] Sex ended using 'B' key

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:15PM] Effect finishing for sex between Lord Zaphrael and Necromage -16774842

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:15PM] ProcessorBase(call): SetFrequencyToDefault

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:15PM] Allow Necromage -16774842 to resume healing

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:18PM] End sex effect between Lord Zaphrael and Necromage -16774842

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:31PM] Sex spell cast by Lord Zaphrael on Necromage -16774842

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:32PM] isHavingSex(Lord Zaphrael)=no

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:32PM] isHavingSex(Necromage)=no

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:32PM] Calling actual sex spell nowLord Zaphrael fucks Necromage -16774842

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:32PM] warning: Property IdlePlayer on script _SA_RapeEffectScript attached to Active effect 4 on (FF000946) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:33PM] Sex effect Started for Lord Zaphrael fucking Necromage -16774842

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:33PM] Player is rapist

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:39PM] Sex ended using 'B' key

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:39PM] Effect finishing for sex between Lord Zaphrael and Necromage -16774842

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:39PM] ProcessorBase(call): SetFrequencyToDefault

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:39PM] Allow Necromage -16774842 to resume healing

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:42PM] End sex effect between Lord Zaphrael and Necromage -16774842

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:58PM] Sex spell cast by Lord Zaphrael on Necromage -16774842

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:59PM] isHavingSex(Lord Zaphrael)=no

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:59PM] isHavingSex(Necromage)=no

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:59PM] Calling actual sex spell nowLord Zaphrael fucks Necromage -16774842

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:59PM] warning: Property IdlePlayer on script _SA_RapeEffectScript attached to Active effect 4 on (FF000946) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/16/2013 - 10:55:59PM] Sex effect Started for Lord Zaphrael fucking Necromage -16774842

[04/16/2013 - 10:56:00PM] Player is rapist

[04/16/2013 - 10:56:10PM] VM is freezing...

[04/16/2013 - 10:56:10PM] VM is frozen

The IdlePlayer error has to do with an idle animation I once tried to use to keep from having to "ragdoll" the actors to end the sex act (it failed :() so that shouldn't be causing the problem though that shouldn't be showing as an error either. It turns out though, that is a clue. You would have to be using an older version of the _SA_RapeEffectScript with a newer version of the mod to get that error.

At some point you loaded a new version of the SA mod into a save that was made using an older version of the SA mod and it is running a "cached" version of the quest with a newer version of the script. So the quest thinks it has a property "IdlePlayer" it ought to be attaching to the script but the script doesn't have that property any more.

I recommend you disable the SA mod, load the game and use the SKSE ClearAllInvalidRegistrations command (sound familiar :)) and then save the game. Then you can enable to SA mod again and hopefully with matching quest and script things will work better.

You can do both the AP and SA mod fixes at the same time to save time.

What could be wrong?

Someone has noted that SexIs may be having an effect on the keyboard that is also causing crafting stations to not work, is this also an issue?

They said that running the clear command in SexIs fixed that problem and it may also re-enable the keys for SA.

hello, i am having a problem where the key binding for the sex phases are not working, so i cannot change positions, stages or anyting else that may use key bindings, i have attemted to hold the keys but it still does not work, can anyone help?

Are you also running SexIs? I have been told SexIs can get into a state that causes it to choke out the keyboard for other mods. A symptom is that crafting stations also stop working. There's a cleanup or clear command installed by SexIs that you can run which is supposed to fix the problem though.

Everything accept Combat rape work fine for me, No matter how much percentage set.

Do you have any followers? If so are they raping or being raped? Are you always just killed then by bandits or foresworn?

Can you provide more detail about a situation where combat rape isn't working (that will help me determine where the trouble may be).

Hello. I have a problem: there is no animation just they standing near each other nude and when i move the nps starts to drag to me I have the latest everything and I dont know what to do.

You didn't run the FNIS User Generation program again after you installed SA, the classic symptom is that the actors stand in a T pose and do nothing.

Every time you add or remove a mod that has animations and uses FNIS, you must run the FNIS User Generator program again.

I've skimmed through this thread looking for the answer to my question but i've found no such luck.

I made the mistake of Playing a good hour of game time with SexIS, SA, AP, and SD with all options enabled for both Sexis and SA. Whenever my character would get raped though, she would take about a full minute to take off her armor, and proceed to get raped for at least 15 minutes straight up. I removed all of those mods and did a ClearAllInvalidRegistrations then ONLY reinstalled SA.

Now the issue is sometimes people will just try to cast rape magic but will only end up stripping clothes. If i'm "lucky", for lack of a better word, NPC's will end up committing rapes, but be stuck in an endless loop. In one case I left my computer for an hour to make Dinner and watch Adventure Time, came back and there was an enormous orgy happening in Blue Palace (not a soul was left to be unraped), not to mention I was still being raped by the same npc, in the same pose, unable to input any commands no matter how much I press, mash, frantically type, cry on my keyboard. Turning off random rapes doesn't do anything either. I've run through every scenario you've provided in all 23 pages of this thread to attempt to fix it but i've got nothing.

Nothing but rape. Endless rape.
I might curl up in the fetal position and cry in my shower for an hour after all of this.

I've skimmed through this thread looking for the answer to my question but i've found no such luck.

I made the mistake of Playing a good hour of game time with SexIS, SA, AP, and SD with all options enabled for both Sexis and SA. Whenever my character would get raped though, she would take about a full minute to take off her armor, and proceed to get raped for at least 15 minutes straight up. I removed all of those mods and did a ClearAllInvalidRegistrations then ONLY reinstalled SA.

Now the issue is sometimes people will just try to cast rape magic but will only end up stripping clothes. If i'm "lucky", for lack of a better word, NPC's will end up committing rapes, but be stuck in an endless loop. In one case I left my computer for an hour to make Dinner and watch Adventure Time, came back and there was an enormous orgy happening in Blue Palace (not a soul was left to be unraped), not to mention I was still being raped by the same npc, in the same pose, unable to input any commands no matter how much I press, mash, frantically type, cry on my keyboard. Turning off random rapes doesn't do anything either. I've run through every scenario you've provided in all 23 pages of this thread to attempt to fix it but i've got nothing.

Nothing but rape. Endless rape.

I might curl up in the fetal position and cry in my shower for an hour after all of this.

Sounds like you have a serious case of broken scripts still running. Can you try running a papyrus log for a minute of real time in the game? (Don't have to be doing anything). Instructions for logging are in the first post.

I assume you want to be able to fix the current save somehow and not revert to a save before all the sex occured?

Hello,

Thank you for your mod... and for the investigation you are performing on the problem. For what concerns my problem with SA and PH I confirm that this was my first installation of SA. I did not had it before installed. I also noticed that the problem does not only happen with slaves but with all bandits and necromancers. No problem for all other peoples - even if slaves.

Bye, J.

P.S.: I have also re-installed Skyrim. Started a new game without any mod installed and enabled only SA. At this time I've tried with the bandits in the Embershard mine (near the exit from Helgen). Female bandits have no voice.

It definitely seems a problem or in my installation of SA/Skyrim or in the scripts of SA...

This is an amazingly well done mod! I was surprised by the quality of voices, animations, and overall design. I also like all the customization you provide. Here's some things I thought of, if they are possible.

1) Spell name

Sex with friendly NPCs can be consensual, so possibly rename the "rape" spell to "sex" or "fuck."

2) Interruption option

Mod options to end sex if the initiating partner is attacked, and/or health drops below a threshold during sex.

3) "Make love, not war" option

Setting this makes followers attempt to rape nearby enemies when the player casts the rape spell, or is currently raping an enemy. This would be similar to what followers do for random sex, but more reliable. Enemies who wander by a sexual encounter would get added to the scene instead of attacked. This would also allow the player's group to ambush an entire group of enemies, instead of the first enemy getting taken while the others are (usually) killed.

5) Voice description

Each voice folder could contain a simple file (whatever you can do txt, ini, or xml) containing lines like:

description=SetekhYoungAverage

volume=50

consensual=1

nonconsensual=0

The mod could use this ingame to show a description (instead of 1, 2, etc), set a volume, and determine if the voice can be used for consensual and/or noncon scenes. Creators of voices could distribute these config files with their voices. It would be much easier for people to recognize voices ingame, and simpler to mix-and-match voices from multiple authors.

4) Drunk effect

Characters could get a short drunken effect after sex, causing them to stagger while walking.

5) Soul sucking option

Killing an enemy after sex could steal their soul, like succubi or Ardat-Yakshi. This might be as simple as adding a soul trap effect to the sex spell? This would go well with a mod option to kill enemies when sex finishes. Soul-stealing could also absorb power from the victim, giving buffs like health/magika/stamina regen or small point increases to random skills.