Hi WaxenFigure, just wanted to comment about how how amazing your mod is. Been using it for months now and just yesterday I broke down and tried out the SexIS mod(s). And until then I did not know just how "alive" your mod is. It's so much more interactive and the control makes it so much more realistic. I mean SexIS is good but I can't use it after using your mod. It's so much more involved than like watching a show. So very much looking forward for the next update! Take your time as it's definitely a piece of art. =D

Hi WaxenFigure, just wanted to comment about how how amazing your mod is. Been using it for months now and just yesterday I broke down and tried out the SexIS mod(s). And until then I did not know just how "alive" your mod is. It's so much more interactive and the control makes it so much more realistic. I mean SexIS is good but I can't use it after using your mod. It's so much more involved than like watching a show. So very much looking forward for the next update! Take your time as it's definitely a piece of art. =D

If Waxen reworks his mod to run with Ashal's new framework it will just get even better then it already is.

If Waxen reworks his mod to run with Ashal's new framework it will just get even better then it already is.

I actually really hope that he does. I do note in his 'future plans' he has one for running on the sexis framework. With that one going down the tubes though, I would imagine he would want to put it in Ashal's instead.

i got a question i let someone hit me when my hp is low and enemy decide to rape me. but here is the problem now animation why?

I didn't quite understand that. Did you mean "no animation"? Do you get animation using the "Let's Hook up?" or "Rape Spell"?

If you're not getting animations at all then you probably need to run the FNIS User Generator program and make sure SexAddicts is listed among the mods that the generator program finds.

So when will the threesome be made? This is the thing that will fulfill my skyrim wishes.

Animation is available right now, the problem now is determining how to select three for that animation. Random rape precludes threesomes and combat rape is easy if you have more than one enemy hitting you or you and one follower were both hitting one target but I want suggestions for other situations: by spell and by conversation.

Hey WaxenFigure.... Just a quick question for you.

Are the 'Configuration Options' in the first post still up to date? ((As in, all config options are there?))

I didn't know if there was supposed to be an option for Necro settings or Futa settings...

Thanks!

EDIT: Was going to send you a PM regarding this, figured I would just post it here. I was wondering about the configuration options, because I'm trying to mess around with adding an MCM menu to SA. I'm doing it as sorta a test for my scripting and easing myself into it. It's coming along nicely (At least I think so), but I wanted to make sure that the config options were all there. ;)

Thanks again!

They are were not up not date :blush:.  The Necro switch and Female options were definitely missing.  The X,Y and Z settings weren't there either but they have no real use in the current version and little use in the next.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Are the 'Configuration Options' in the first post still up to date? ((As in, all config options are there?))

I didn't know if there was supposed to be an option for Necro settings or Futa settings...

Thanks!

EDIT: Was going to send you a PM regarding this, figured I would just post it here. I was wondering about the configuration options, because I'm trying to mess around with adding an MCM menu to SA. I'm doing it as sorta a test for my scripting and easing myself into it. It's coming along nicely (At least I think so), but I wanted to make sure that the config options were all there. ;)

Thanks again!

They are were not up not date :blush:.  The Necro switch and Female options were definitely missing.  The X,Y and Z settings weren't there either but they have no real use in the current version and little use in the next.

Thanks for the heads-up.

No problem. :) I dug into the config script for SA and noticed there were global variables there for Necro Switch and Female options that I didn't see on the page. I'll go back and add them to my MCM script. I'm hoping to have it finished tonight and be able to test it... if I get it done, would you want me to send it to you so you can check it out and perhaps incorporate it into the next version? (I would leave it up to you to tweak it of course, if you wanted.)

Regards,

Aaran

Thanks!

Thanks again!

Thanks for the heads-up.

No problem. :) I dug into the config script for SA and noticed there were global variables there for Necro Switch and Female options that I didn't see on the page. I'll go back and add them to my MCM script. I'm hoping to have it finished tonight and be able to test it... if I get it done, would you want me to send it to you so you can check it out and perhaps incorporate it into the next version? (I would leave it up to you to tweak it of course, if you wanted.)

Regards,

Aaran

I would love to have that bit of work done and ready to incorporate for the next version and was really hoping you would offer the moment I read your first message.

I went ahead and updated the first post with more of my future plans for the mod as well since things like using the SexIs framework have changed.

Regards,

Aaran

I would love to have that bit of work done and ready to incorporate for the next version and was really hoping you would offer the moment I read your first message.

I went ahead and updated the first post with more of my future plans for the mod as well since things like using the SexIs framework have changed.

Awesome! I'll definitely try to get the script finished up and tested tonight then.

As of right now, I've edited the .esp file in order to get the script running in game (just a blank quest to trigger it, as per the MCM wiki instructions).

If you would rather deal with incorporating it into the mod 'officially', I can just send you the script, or I can zip the whole thing back up (modded .esp included) and give you the entire package. Just let me know.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Since I note in the new list of future plans, that you want to replace the current spell with the MCM menu, It would probably be best if you did the integration of the new script into the mod... still, like I said, let me know which you want when I'm finished ;):D

Sorry to ask but does this work with SexiS? Or do I have to uninstall SexiS in order to use this mod?

It works fine with SexIs though you should only set up where sex from one or the other occurs at any given time because one mod cannot tell if another mod has someone in a sex act already.

I posted a similar question either here or on the SexiS thread and then could never find it again for the answer. I'm wondering if you could be a little more specific in regards to " set up where sex from one or the other occurs at any given time". I assume you mean things like random rape or combat rape only being enabled in one or the other. What be your best advice?

Regards,

Aaran

Awesome! I'll definitely try to get the script finished up and tested tonight then.

As of right now, I've edited the .esp file in order to get the script running in game (just a blank quest to trigger it, as per the MCM wiki instructions).

If you would rather deal with incorporating it into the mod 'officially', I can just send you the script, or I can zip the whole thing back up (modded .esp included) and give you the entire package. Just let me know.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Since I note in the new list of future plans, that you want to replace the current spell with the MCM menu, It would probably be best if you did the integration of the new script into the mod... still, like I said, let me know which you want when I'm finished ;):D

Whichever you find easiest.

Sorry to ask but does this work with SexiS? Or do I have to uninstall SexiS in order to use this mod?

It works fine with SexIs though you should only set up where sex from one or the other occurs at any given time because one mod cannot tell if another mod has someone in a sex act already.

I posted a similar question either here or on the SexiS thread and then could never find it again for the answer. I'm wondering if you could be a little more specific in regards to " set up where sex from one or the other occurs at any given time". I assume you mean things like random rape or combat rape only being enabled in one or the other. What be your best advice?

Any combination of SexIs mods and options set in SA to automatically start sex such as running the SA random rape option while also running the SexIs random rape mod. Those are situations that need to be avoided.

Combat rape in my mod enabled for the player combined with the defeated plugin for SexIs is another combination to avoid.

First of all, wanted to thank you for your amazing work.

And I have a bug that you might maybe help with. I have been playing with this mod pretty much from the beginning of the game without any major issues. But recently something strange started to happen, the npc's and my followers don't stop their walking route at the start of the act. The act still happens, its just that they slide on the ground.

Tried to reinstall the game, set up the necessary base mods for SA 1.3, but still the same issue, any suggestion?

Hello,

I'm playing SA togheter with Paradise Hall. I have noticed that the slaves have no voice at all during sex. I think that this must be de to the fact that PH changes the factions and it seems that has associated a specific voice type for the slaves.

Some other people has experienced this? Is there a possible fix to apply with CK?

And I have a bug that you might maybe help with. I have been playing with this mod pretty much from the beginning of the game without any major issues. But recently something strange started to happen, the npc's and my followers don't stop their walking route at the start of the act. The act still happens, its just that they slide on the ground.

Tried to reinstall the game, set up the necessary base mods for SA 1.3, but still the same issue, any suggestion?

That sounds like the Wait Quest scripts are all used but not cleared. I recommend you turn disable the mod, load the game, save the game and then enable the mod again (remember to set your preferred settings up again). That should clean up any outstanding wait quests and lock the sex participants back in place.

Hello,

I'm playing SA togheter with Paradise Hall. I have noticed that the slaves have no voice at all during sex. I think that this must be de to the fact that PH changes the factions and it seems that has associated a specific voice type for the slaves.

Some other people has experienced this? Is there a possible fix to apply with CK?

I don't believe there's any part of the code that depends on faction membership. Try running a papyrus log, zip it and post it and we can see if there's anything in the log that can tell us why the sounds aren't playing for your slaves.

This mod should have some kind of blackout when you've been raped. Let's say you get raped in a cave, if it could have been implemented a system where you drop your armor upon being raped, the rapist loots it, and when he's done with you, you black out and respawn outside the cave with no armor. But you should be able to pick up some new armor, go back and reclaim your lost armor and revenge upon the guy that fucking raped you. 

I think that would add some kind of immersion to it.

Also, Semiopr0 on page 19 had some seriously good suggestions. 

Peace out ^^

See the updated list of future ideas for the mod in the first post.

Bit of a hilarious glitch. But Vilkas raped a headless corpse I'd just decapitated at Driftshade Refuge. The act didn't go on long but was long enough for me to fall out of my chair laughing.

The trigger for him to rape the NPC must have triggered before the decap cutscene, so I decapitated this female NPC, only to watch all her clothes get stripped and to watch her stump wobble around for 20 or 30 seconds while Vilkas hefted the body up and humped the corpse before the script released because the target was dead.

Overall not a bug you could do much about, but absolutely hilarious just the same.

Oddly I have Followers rape NPC's off, and Necro off, so I'm not sure why it occurred but it was worth a laugh.

You probably have a fair bit of script lag going on there if it took 20 to 30 seconds for the script to notice a dead actor. That would also explain why there was enough time for you to get in a good kill move on the NPC after it had already been determined that rape of that NPC was possible and ok but not to have reached the point where the NPC to be raped was removed from combat.

Hello,

I don't believe there's any part of the code that depends on faction membership. Try running a papyrus log, zip it and post it and we can see if there's anything in the log that can tell us why the sounds aren't playing for your slaves.

Thanks for the mod btw. I have also encountered this problem using paradise slaves. When i assign a voice to them, they only play the generic dead body squishy sound, not sure if i described that correctly. I wasnt going to bother asking u to make your mod compatible with someone elses but if u could that would be great. I tried replicating this bug and I noticed something weird, voice worked on one of my slaves but not the other. It had never worked on any of my other slaves before but it did with her. She was originally the dealer from the red dens. I then tried it on a nceromage and the voice didnt work with her. I attached a papyrus log of that event.

PS. I run a lot of mods sorry if there are alot of other mod errors cluttering everything up

That sounds like the Wait Quest scripts are all used but not cleared. I recommend you turn disable the mod, load the game, save the game and then enable the mod again (remember to set your preferred settings up again). That should clean up any outstanding wait quests and lock the sex participants back in place.

Didn't help. Might it be related to those cases, where some npc's got stuck because of me leaving the room during their act and to fix I removed them via console and spawned back the same way. That way they started doing their daily stuff again.

@ Splinterman2 -

Welcome to Lover's Lab.

In order to get the "GenerateFNISforUsers" program, you have to get "Fores New Idles in Skyrim" (FNIS). You can get it here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811

You should already have it if you're going to be using this mod, as FNIS is listed as one of the Requirements in the original post.

Thanks a bunch for the help man!

I got one more question, the animation seems to work, but there is no nude texture. Do I have to download it seperatly or is it included in this mod and i'm just not getting it to work?