Is there any way to fastening the sex duration time?

In Oblivion LoversPK battle rape, there's an option to fastening the sex duration. It's more realistic, because it's a rape in the battlefield, so it must be fast and rough.

The _SA_MinReps and _SA_MaxReps values control how long or short the sex act can be (see initial post for more on those and other option fields).

I'm having a problem where my male character keeps ending up on the receiving end with female characters. The mod was working fine until I downloaded a  CBBE-ML BBP v1.0 mod. I thought it was somehow interfering so I uninstalled it, but the problem persists. I've tried changing my gender from male to female and back to male, but that doesn't work and have even went as far as a clean install. I'm not sure if the game is registering me as a female or the females as males, but I don't know how to fix it. Any help?

Edit: I just wanted to post further information and say I also have the Animated Prostitution Mod which places me on the giving end and not the receiving (Not sure if it works similar to yours) but between the two sex animating mods I'm just having this issue with yours.

I can't remember if 1.3 was before or after I changed (I think it's after but I'm not sure) so that a female rapist took the female position. I'd have you run a Papyrus log but there is no logging of who took what position (I guess I should add that). If the game thought you were female it should show in the body selection.

So I'm having an issue with the alignment of the sex. I'm not sure what exactly caused it, but for some reason the alignment for some of the animations are slightly off now. What could be the possible cause? The only thing I installed that I think might have an effect on it is the TBBP skeleton.

I'm also now having issues with the random raping simply not occurring when I turn it on.

Most of the oldest animations were built on the vanilla skeleton so a switch would qualify for positioning problems.

I would also like to add that I greatly prefer your mod over sexis for a variety of reasons.

1. Allows RP with NPCs to initiate

SexIs now has two different plugins available that offer conversations to initiate sex along with other features.

2. CUM FEATURE

SexsIs does add cum at the location of penetration. I don't know how long it's set to last though.

3. options are much simpler to navigate

Unless you are running in a 5:4 screen format where the options are off screen, one reason why I will be switching to using the MCM part of SkyUI. Another reason is that I get a choice of controls using MCM.

4. functions better and easier.

Don't stop working on it! :)

Thank you for your support though. I still have some serious upgrades in mind to keep this mod competitive if not leading the pack again.

Well, turning off combat rape is not working for me. First I set "player involved" to disabled, but they got me just us well. Then I set combat rape itself to disabled. Same results. I tried both the menu and setting the _sa_combatrapeswitch variable to 0 manually.

In fact I have SexiS installed. My plan was using that for regular sex and its Defeated plugin for the PC raped in combat, and SexAddicts for my followers; they wouldn't be able to rape anyone, but others could rape them; this would solve the mortal combat between the mods when someone decided to rape my character, but my follower tried to rape him/her.

Basically it's possible that the two mods conflict on some basic level, but I doubt it. SA uses its own resources. The only conflict would be the scenario above, but I circumvented it. At least I thought, but SA kicks in if it's loaded, even when it is totally disabled.

Anyone has this problem, or is it just me?

Try creating a papyrus log of this happening (instructions for papyrus logging are in the initial post), zip it and upload it so I can see what's happening to cause this.

When i use the spell everything works fine. except they still where some clothes, so there's no complete nudity. Am i missing something? Got latest FNIS and launch game trough script extender.

Custom clothing? It might be using custom armor slots. Current code doesn't remove everything but should remove all major pieces of clothing as long as the creator of that clothing stuck to the right slots.

Well, turning off combat rape is not working for me. First I set "player involved" to disabled, but they got me just us well. Then I set combat rape itself to disabled. Same results. I tried both the menu and setting the _sa_combatrapeswitch variable to 0 manually.

In fact I have SexiS installed. My plan was using that for regular sex and its Defeated plugin for the PC raped in combat, and SexAddicts for my followers; they wouldn't be able to rape anyone, but others could rape them; this would solve the mortal combat between the mods when someone decided to rape my character, but my follower tried to rape him/her.

Basically it's possible that the two mods conflict on some basic level, but I doubt it. SA uses its own resources. The only conflict would be the scenario above, but I circumvented it. At least I thought, but SA kicks in if it's loaded, even when it is totally disabled.

Anyone has this problem, or is it just me?

I have SexiS and SA and SD rolling together. I just don't use SexiS defeated. I have SA set up so my followers can't rape but be raped or i would be in that dungeon for hours as they rape eveything in sight.

When i use the spell everything works fine. except they still where some clothes, so there's no complete nudity. Am i missing something? Got latest FNIS and launch game trough script extender.

Custom clothing? It might be using custom armor slots. Current code doesn't remove everything but should remove all major pieces of clothing as long as the creator of that clothing stuck to the right slots.

Thx for the reply. No, i have Skyrim via steam vanilla, except for your mod, skyui and yy anim replacer mystic knight. These mod dont interfere right? Got no custom clothing or anything. none of the npc are completely naked however on the pictures with this mod they are, so i assumed they should be? But you said not every piece of clothing is removed?

@Munzai....You haven't replaced the vanilla bodies have you?....You need these Mods...:

The erect version in this one...: 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488

And for females there are a few...this is the one I use myself (CBBE)...:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666

And there's also the UNP Female Body Mod...CBBE and UNP are the most popular and so thus have a number of mod Armors made for them, etc...designed for them, but there are others also....There's the CHSBHC and LB as two more fairly popular examples.

How would I go about making changes to the 'seldom' in 'Random Rapes' please?....I am finding 'seldom' to little, but 'frequent' too much...I am hoping I can adjust 'seldom' maybe into something about halfway between the current 'seldom' and 'frequent'.

From the first post:

_SA_RQPercentage Random rape setting

0 = Off

2 = Seldom

15 = Always

25 = Raper madness

In the Console: set _SA_RQPercentage to 10

This is a percentage setting (fractions like 1.25 are allowed). A setting of 8 might be what you're looking for but once you know how, tweaking it further is simple enough.

I would also like to add that I greatly prefer your mod over sexis for a variety of reasons.

1. Allows RP with NPCs to initiate

SexIs now has two different plugins available that offer conversations to initiate sex along with other features.

2. CUM FEATURE

SexsIs does add cum at the location of penetration. I don't know how long it's set to last though.

3. options are much simpler to navigate

Unless you are running in a 5:4 screen format where the options are off screen, one reason why I will be switching to using the MCM part of SkyUI. Another reason is that I get a choice of controls using MCM.

4. functions better and easier.

Don't stop working on it! :)

Thank you for your support though. I still have some serious upgrades in mind to keep this mod competitive if not leading the pack again.

Well specifically, when my female is having sex with someone with the futa strap on it swaps it out with the bukkake version during the climax. This is something I haven't seen sexis do.

i just experience my first crash with the mod, it happens (i think) because of having a lot of custom follower in an area at once (inside a building), though i don't have any idea how to get a crash log, if you can instruct me i'll surely do

do i need to post all of the mods i'm using btw?

oh and btw it crashes, but when i try to enter the area again (it's whiterun bar iirc), it loads just fine

EDIT : oh ya i sometimes when a female rapes a male, females will also have dick and males will also have cum on their body, do the later intended or something? (pretty funny though)

I'm having a problem where my male character keeps ending up on the receiving end with female characters. The mod was working fine until I downloaded a  CBBE-ML BBP v1.0 mod. I thought it was somehow interfering so I uninstalled it, but the problem persists. I've tried changing my gender from male to female and back to male, but that doesn't work and have even went as far as a clean install. I'm not sure if the game is registering me as a female or the females as males, but I don't know how to fix it. Any help?

Edit: I just wanted to post further information and say I also have the Animated Prostitution Mod which places me on the giving end and not the receiving (Not sure if it works similar to yours) but between the two sex animating mods I'm just having this issue with yours.

I can't remember if 1.3 was before or after I changed (I think it's after but I'm not sure) so that a female rapist took the female position. I'd have you run a Papyrus log but there is no logging of who took what position (I guess I should add that). If the game thought you were female it should show in the body selection.

After downloading the SexiS mod the problem seems to be gone. I don't know what had caused it, but now the animations are running like they're suppose to. Other than this one mishap this is a really terrific mod, thanks!

^btw about the female taking rapist position, i usually fixed it by letting a female rape me again, after that when i try doing someone, the position is normal again

EDIT : sry still haven't try the log file yet, but it's kinda hilarious if someone rapes me when i turn on the auto-walk thingy, sliding across the ground like a boss haha

EDIT 2 : currently can't test, but will it conflict with Lover's Comfort mod?

Great mod. Smooth and works as described. The only issue I have experienced (and it is a minor one) is that when my pc gets dressed after sex, the enchantments on his apparel are not there. For example if his armor has +to life and vitality, that enchantment is not present when he auto-reequips the armor after sex, To get the enchantment I need to manually take off the armor and put it back on. Same with rings etc. Another thing I would like to see is for the NPC to unequip weapons during sex.

Great mod. Smooth and works as described. The only issue I have experienced (and it is a minor one) is that when my pc gets dressed after sex, the enchantments on his apparel are not there. For example if his armor has +to life and vitality, that enchantment is not present when he auto-reequips the armor after sex, To get the enchantment I need to manually take off the armor and put it back on. Same with rings etc. Another thing I would like to see is for the NPC to unequip weapons during sex.

Doesn't come from the mod itself but from Skyrim. Every mod which is removing and reequiping your items have this problem : enchants not working until you remove the items again and wear them one part after another. Sadly, there is nothing to do about that except, if I understood, to create enchanted item with the consol. Not sure about the real process.

For the unequip of the weapons, cloaks, etc, there is something I'm thinking about. With SkyUI, you have the possibility to "remove all" your attachments. And it works perfectly fine. Maybe it could be used too for the stripping part in all our actual sex mod. I don't know how SkyUI does. Maybe it's not possible to do the same without breaking something somewhere.

@Munzai....You haven't replaced the vanilla bodies have you?....You need these Mods...:

The erect version in this one...: 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488

And for females there are a few...this is the one I use myself (CBBE)...:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666

And there's also the UNP Female Body Mod...CBBE and UNP are the most popular and so thus have a number of mod Armors made for them, etc...designed for them, but there are others also....There's the CHSBHC and LB as two more fairly popular examples.

Thanks man!:) Shouldnt these mods be concluded in the required mods? ;)

Well specifically, when my female is having sex with someone with the futa strap on it swaps it out with the bukkake version during the climax. This is something I haven't seen sexis do.

You noticed! First time I think anyone ever mentioned it, have wondered if I could paint cum on the male's penis after the act as well. Should be possible except it might not work with every body. Might even be able to use the same texture from the futa mod.

How does the rape submit work exactly?  Some NPCs will submit and others won't no matter how long I try.  I have the pimp option turned on and the message says "character starts rape of NPC" so it's not consenual.  I've tried it with the rape spell and the dialog option (no difference I assume).  Any info is appreciated.

anyone having issue with the control not responsive? i used to be able to run this together with Lover's Comfort + SexiS plugins, but now the controls from SA seems' very unresponsive, took around 10 second to input an order, even undressing take sometime

EDIT : does a modified timescale affets input time?

EDIT2: nvm, just reinstall the whole mods, might be overriding issue with other mods, just asking will there be any future updates that disable movement and removes HUD when you're the one asking the sex? rape scenes already does that

Hey amazing program. Took some tweeks to have it work with the new UNP Bouncing Breasts version 2.4 HD but everything works!

Would love to see:
2 New Positions: 

-1 body straight laying face down on ground the other on top from behind

-1 body standing straight facing skyward head back with other doing from behind

Kudos! When it's all done you could use the code to make a full sex game!