Thank you for the mod and the attention to the thread!

A question: is it possible to move both actors, as in both the PC and NPC to better align everything? Playing as a female, it seems I never move, but the male I am with does, so it is difficult to properly refine everything when using the X/Z movement keys. Perhaps it could be possible in the future to target which actor you want to move first?

You can only move the actor in the leading position. Positioning is a huge and growing problem, when all the sex acts came from the same source and the skeletons were all pretty much the same the animations all worked the same way and any adjustments were really just fine tuning and the single set of adjustments in the game were only needed to fix minor differences. With animations now from several different sources, a number of alternate (and slightly different sized) skeletons and the like we need the ability to set a custom adjustment for every single race, gender position and sex act combination and remember fine adjustments for each when they are made.

Right now getting one sex act to look right may mean making another look very wrong.

Well, turning off combat rape is not working for me. First I set "player involved" to disabled, but they got me just us well. Then I set combat rape itself to disabled. Same results. I tried both the menu and setting the _sa_combatrapeswitch variable to 0 manually.

In fact I have SexiS installed. My plan was using that for regular sex and its Defeated plugin for the PC raped in combat, and SexAddicts for my followers; they wouldn't be able to rape anyone, but others could rape them; this would solve the mortal combat between the mods when someone decided to rape my character, but my follower tried to rape him/her.

Basically it's possible that the two mods conflict on some basic level, but I doubt it. SA uses its own resources. The only conflict would be the scenario above, but I circumvented it. At least I thought, but SA kicks in if it's loaded, even when it is totally disabled.

Anyone has this problem, or is it just me?

Try creating a papyrus log of this happening (instructions for papyrus logging are in the initial post), zip it and upload it so I can see what's happening to cause this.

Okay, since I looked into it in CK, I decided to try something out. I made the following change to _SA_SexPreparednessScript.psc and complied it:

casterBase = caster.getLeveledActorBase()

casterRace = casterBase.getRace()

casterName = casterBase.getName()

if (_SA_CombatRapeSwitch.getValue() == 0)

debug.trace("Combat rape is switched off")

self.dispel()

return  ;

endif

if (target == Game.GetPlayer() && _SA_RPlayerInvolved.getValue() == 0)

debug.trace("Player is not allowed to be involved")

self.dispel()

return  ;

endif

if (!casterBase.isUnique())

casterName += " " + caster.getFormID()

endIf

It's not perfect, because I still see "Balgruuf the Greater decided to rape Svetlana" messages in the log and on screen, and he definitely closes on my character to do something dirty, but the act itself will not happen, instead Irileth gets to do her "duty" as it is allowed in Sexis Defeated.

So, this is my workaround (but, again, not perfect). I hope it's useful for some extent (and that you won't get mad at me for messing around in your mod :) )

Use the script from this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15207-sex-addict-mod-formerly-mla-extended-wip-last-updated-feb-9-2013/page-14?do=findComment&comment=358256 message.

The change you made above are in code used by the sex spell which means turning off combat rape will cause the sex spell to fail and random rape to fail as well.

Some machines give much more active random rape than others. If 1 is too high set it to 0.5 (fractions are acceptable).

I think something added by the Dragonborn DLC is causing the bounties problem. I don't have that DLC yet and I've never seen that particular problem myself but it does appear to be caused by that DLC as far as I have been able to determine. When exactly does the bounty added message appear in relation to what's going on in the sex act? Is it appearing at the very beginning or the very end?

It is usually somewhere in the middle.   Not right away, but not at the end, either.  Closer to the beginning, but still well into it.  Maybe around the first stage advancement?   I know that sounds awfully imprecise, and I wish I had better info.  

I do have Dragonborn, but I'm not planning a Solstheim vacation anytime soon so I'll try disabling it and see what happens.  If it still happens I'll see if I can't tell you better when the bounty pops up.

Thanks for the reply!

Any chance you could change the random rape settings some? I set it to seldom and got raped twice in less then 5 minutes.  <_<

How often the seldom option works seems highly variable from system to system.

The setting for "Seldom" is 2% which means that 2% of the time a NPC will be chosen to be a rapist but if there are 15 NPCs in the area that would be 2% times 15.

To get a less active "Seldom" I suggest you open the console and use the "Set _SA_RQPercentage to 0.5" (which would be 1/2 of 1 percent) and see if that works better.

Wow, this mod is really hot.  Love the positions.  But I seem to have a problem with the audio.  I only get audio for my player character, not the women I'm having sex with.  

It's probably a simple fix that I'm missing or whatever, or maybe someone else dealt with this earlier in the thread...any help would be appreciated.

Wow, this mod is really hot.  Love the positions.  But I seem to have a problem with the audio.  I only get audio for my player character, not the women I'm having sex with.  

It's probably a simple fix that I'm missing or whatever, or maybe someone else dealt with this earlier in the thread...any help would be appreciated.

It sounds like you've got it working 99% But I would use the the NMM Tool to install it again! that way you know all the files are going too there Appropriate folders?

Sorry for being so vague but without knowing more details i'm just speculating...

Use the script from this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15207-sex-addict-mod-formerly-mla-extended-wip-last-updated-feb-9-2013/page-14?do=findComment&comment=358256 message.

The change you made above are in code used by the sex spell which means turning off combat rape will cause the sex spell to fail and random rape to fail as well.

Ah, thankie, thankie. Yep, turning off random rape was another issue with the modification I made, but since I switched that on rarely, it wasn't really an issue to me.

Anyway, thanks for it!

I have found out that TBBP isn't compatible with this mod because that body has it's own skeleton. This caused the problem I was talking about in my previous posts. Just wanted to inform you so you could add that to the desciption and spare people from the same pain I had with it.

I did try again yesterday and I was unable to exclude the pc from being targeted for combat rape regardless what options I put. I want Saxaddicts to handdle cobat rape of followers.I think In random rape the player can be excluded but I am not entirely certain. Just checking if there are any updates about that.

I have found out that TBBP isn't compatible with this mod because that body has it's own skeleton. This caused the problem I was talking about in my previous posts. Just wanted to inform you so you could add that to the desciption and spare people from the same pain I had with it.

So it wasn't an "odd" skeleton then :(. Is TBBP incompatible with the XP32 skeleton? Maybe we just need to find you a skeleton which works with both.

I did try again yesterday and I was unable to exclude the pc from being targeted for combat rape regardless what options I put. I want Saxaddicts to handdle cobat rape of followers.I think In random rape the player can be excluded but I am not entirely certain. Just checking if there are any updates about that.

You can install this patched script http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15207-sex-addict-mod-formerly-mla-extended-wip-last-updated-feb-9-2013/page-14?do=findComment&comment=358256 from this message. It is a source script so you'll have to use the CK to compile it (Make sure you have the SKSE script source files installed or it won't compile clean).

Obviously the patch will be in the next release.

Hi n___n

First, thanks a lot for u job with this great mod, now i will say a thing:

Well, i tested the mod, soo its work fine, but, in my case, when my character is a girl, and when i enabled to be envolved in a rape act (in combat or assault) the game just crash D: , i am fighting, the char loss the heal and then when the rape will start, puff, the game crash T___T. Any help please? D: , i dont know if is for my bast list of mods (only 120) OR is a mod with this change the animation of the player (the move of the female when run, walk, etc, only have that), i try make work this  testing with 3 races (nord girl, imperial girl, a custom race: lovegirls ) but nothing, i just have a crash, with a male char its work fine (i thing, i just use the spell to rape a girl with my male char, nothing more)

My game have this: ver 1.9.32, SKSE 1.6.13, the last ver of SkyUI, and the 3 DLCs, my other mods are just armors or thing like that, except the animation for the female, to move, oh, and a question, mods like AP Dibella, EroFNIs, Estrus or something like that, can cause a crash?

Hi n___n

First, thanks a lot for u job with this great mod, now i will say a thing:

Well, i tested the mod, soo its work fine, but, in my case, when my character is a girl, and when i enabled to be envolved in a rape act (in combat or assault) the game just crash D: , i am fighting, the char loss the heal and then when the rape will start, puff, the game crash T___T. Any help please? D: , i dont know if is for my bast list of mods (only 120) OR is a mod with this change the animation of the player (the move of the female when run, walk, etc, only have that), i try make work this  testing with 3 races (nord girl, imperial girl, a custom race: lovegirls ) but nothing, i just have a crash, with a male char its work fine (i thing, i just use the spell to rape a girl with my male char, nothing more)

My game have this: ver 1.9.32, SKSE 1.6.13, the last ver of SkyUI, and the 3 DLCs, my other mods are just armors or thing like that, except the animation for the female, to move, oh, and a question, mods like AP Dibella, EroFNIs, Estrus or something like that, can cause a crash?

If the game crashes just as the sex starts but only with a female PC then I would suspect the problem has to be a conflict between the animation and the skeleton used.

Here is what I get when I run FNIS:

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: Default (99 bones) male: Default (99 bones)

Reading APSexIdles ...

Reading BBLSmusic ...

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading NiruinsBusinessPlan ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery ...

Reading SexAddicts ...

Reading SexiS ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...

Reading zzEstrus ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Moving new behavior files to standard location...

1785 animations for 10 mods successfully included.

Do you see the line about skeletons?  What does yours say?

I finally found the root of my problem with the buggy/crashy issue I have had with my game....It was as I suspected, a clash between SexAddict and my favorite 'add tough opponents' Mod....The modder had a look at the SexAddict Script and found the problem....My friend has a feature in his Mod that targets 'innocents'....non-combatants, such as Farmers, Merchants, Civilians, etc....if you kill them expect something very, very nasty to come looking for you....:

"....the part of SoT it is fighting with is the Innocents feature, as it looks for innocents to prepare in case you kill them, to have BL avenge them.  I do not think you would miss that feature, you do not kill innocents."

From what I understand both Mods are attempting to make adjustments to the same script.....He has given me a small list of things I can do to lessen the impact or remove the issue altogether...involving sacrifices from both Mods to have them work together. Though he is also creating a patch to include in his next update for Mods such as SexAddict that target non-combatants.

Feels good getting to the bottom of the game issues I have been experiencing.... ^_^

I have a problem after i activate random rape in riften they are having sex after i came back they are just standing and doing nothing but i hear sounds having sex. I tried to have sex with them so they can recover but alas it did not do anything

One rule that probably should be stressed more is that you should never leave a cell while a sex act is in progress.

In this case what you are hearing is just the sounds continuing and there is a spell you can use to reset the sounds so it will stop.

What about the NPCs the guards are ok but the jarl and her stewards are not doing anything when i try to "hook up with them" nothing happens i think there script is broken

I finally found the root of my problem with the buggy/crashy issue I have had with my game....It was as I suspected, a clash between SexAddict and my favorite 'add tough opponents' Mod....The modder had a look at the SexAddict Script and found the problem....My friend has a feature in his Mod that targets 'innocents'....non-combatants, such as Farmers, Merchants, Civilians, etc....if you kill them expect something very, very nasty to come looking for you....:

"....the part of SoT it is fighting with is the Innocents feature, as it looks for innocents to prepare in case you kill them, to have BL avenge them.  I do not think you would miss that feature, you do not kill innocents."

From what I understand both Mods are attempting to make adjustments to the same script.....He has given me a small list of things I can do to lessen the impact or remove the issue altogether...involving sacrifices from both Mods to have them work together. Though he is also creating a patch to include in his next update for Mods such as SexAddict that target non-combatants.

Feels good getting to the bottom of the game issues I have been experiencing.... ^_^

I don't have any adjustments to any of the standard game scripts so I don't really follow what might be the problem other than the fact pf casting a spell on someone.  The spell is in the "Destruction" class so maybe that is why it's considering it.

I have a problem after i activate random rape in riften they are having sex after i came back they are just standing and doing nothing but i hear sounds having sex. I tried to have sex with them so they can recover but alas it did not do anything

One rule that probably should be stressed more is that you should never leave a cell while a sex act is in progress.

In this case what you are hearing is just the sounds continuing and there is a spell you can use to reset the sounds so it will stop.

What about the NPCs the guards are ok but the jarl and her stewards are not doing anything when i try to "hook up with them" nothing happens i think there script is broken

Known bugs:

Some NPCs who are active in quests or are waiting to give you a quest cannot have sex until the quest is completed.

@WaxenFigure....My guess is that would definitely be it....:

".....The spell is in the "Destruction" class so maybe that is why it's considering it."

Would make perfect sense as 'Destruction' is classed as 'offensive'.

He has offered to teach me 'scripting'....so hopefully I will learn more about these kinds of things as I go along.... :)

@WaxenFigure....My guess is that would definitely be it....:

".....The spell is in the "Destruction" class so maybe that is why it's considering it."

Would make perfect sense as 'Destruction' is classed as 'offensive'.

He has offered to teach me 'scripting'....so hopefully I will learn more about these kinds of things as I go along.... :)

Since it's supposed to be a rape spell from the beginning "Destruction" is probably appropriate. Maybe I need to add another spell under "Healing" for non-rape sex or something. Have to ponder this one a while, maybe I need to change the existing spells.

Hey WaxenFigure,

After your not being too sure as to what he meant, I nagged my friend for more info....well he did make the devastating mistake of saying he will teach how to script.... :P ...He should know what he is in for, as he Remote Access's my PC once in a while when my 'noobiness' really scr*ws up my game.... :blink: ...and fixes it all for me.... ^_^

He has explained in detail I would understand here....he just kept it very simple last time...:

"Lesson 1

The technique that both me and the gentleman is using is called "dynamically attaching scripts".  It is a double edged sword.  It allows a modder to attach a script to an npc or object on the fly, extremely useful to make them do things that they normally would not do.  (the sex mod), or to report or keep track of attacks or abuses (SOT).  BUT if a mod uses the routing too often, it can clash with other mods doing the same thing (him and I) or make the game unstable.  Bethesda does not use the feature 24x7 .  Only when they have to, then they turn it off.  So we do not edit the same scripts, we run the same type of routine."

Known bugs:

Some NPCs who are active in quests or are waiting to give you a quest cannot have sex until the quest is completed.

I will tell you everything that happened i activate random rape there are npcs having sex in the hall i go out of the hall i get back inside i only hear sex noise and the jarl not seating on her throne just standing when i try to "rape" nothing happened and they are not on a quest.But other parts of the game is ok.The guards are ok male and female only problem is jarl steward and court wizard. Hope to get a fix and thank you in advance.

You can install this patched script http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15207-sex-addict-mod-formerly-mla-extended-wip-last-updated-feb-9-2013/page-14?do=findComment&comment=358256 from this message. It is a source script so you'll have to use the CK to compile it (Make sure you have the SKSE script source files installed or it won't compile clean).

Obviously the patch will be in the next release.

If I try to use to the CK to compile a script and replace the one already there I am going to fuck things up in worst ways that Patric does in Spongebob. 

I think I'd best wait for the next release :-).. any E.T.A on that one? (my next problem will be to find someone to help me with the footwraps issue)

Well, i run the FNIS to see what i get, is this:

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Unknown (227 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"

Reading APSexIdles ...
Reading ElinRaceIdle ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells_Ero1 ...
Reading FNISSpells_Ero2 ...
Reading MomoAJ ...
Reading SexAddicts ...
Reading ZazResources ...
Reading zzEstrus ...

Generating PCEA default Behavior xml ...
>>Warning:  3 unmatched PCEA Animation(s) (see GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt)<<

>>Warning:  2 unmatched PCEA Animation(s) (see GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt)<<

Modify Behavior Files to GENDER specific ...
 16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
 27 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

1451 animations for 10 mods successfully included.
 4 Warning(s).

And now, i remenber see a group of bandits, when a male bandit start a rape (with other, but a girl) the anim work fine, BUT if the rape is start for a girl, in this case, the game crash too, i dont know if i use the FNIS to fix the skeletons this will work T___T

Well, i run the FNIS to see what i get, is this:

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: Unknown (227 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones)

>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)

Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"

Reading APSexIdles ...

Reading ElinRaceIdle ...

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells_Ero1 ...

Reading FNISSpells_Ero2 ...

Reading MomoAJ ...

Reading SexAddicts ...

Reading ZazResources ...

Reading zzEstrus ...

Generating PCEA default Behavior xml ...

>>Warning:  3 unmatched PCEA Animation(s) (see GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt)<<

>>Warning:  2 unmatched PCEA Animation(s) (see GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt)<<

Modify Behavior Files to GENDER specific ...

16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\

27 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

1451 animations for 10 mods successfully included.

4 Warning(s).

And now, i remenber see a group of bandits, when a male bandit start a rape (with other, but a girl) the anim work fine, BUT if the rape is start for a girl, in this case, the game crash too, i dont know if i use the FNIS to fix the skeletons this will work T___T

It's noted in the first post that PCEA will conflict with this mod that appears to be what a few of your errors are for the first error at the top is just telling you to select the skeleton patch. the PCEA is most likely causing the crash .