Thanks for the fantastic work.

Mod is working well with some exceptions, but most of the time it is due to rape on stairs, tables or other non flat surfaces.

My biggest problem is with one part of the optics. The bukkake are sliding down the frontbody (thats fine and i'm happy for it) but on the backside they are sliding up the body. Is there some way to make them slide -maybe- down the legs?

But all in all a thousand thanks.

Oh, and I found a conflicting mod - AP for Skyrim (in the end not surprising). Running both mods brought me crashes after roughly one hour of gameplay. Now without AP all is fine.

ps. Two pics as thanks.

I've never had a good experience with AP.  It has lots of script problems and bugs.  It corrupted my save games too many times so I stopped using it.  SexiS has script problems but is much more stable than AP.  Sex Addict is the cleanest by far out of the three and I've had no issues with it.  I've run SexiS and Sex Addicts together without issues.

@pyrosushi

I think the crashes are because of something else. Both SexiS and SA use their own resources, so there should be no conflict in that. At least they are peacefully (more or less...) coexist on my PC. The only thing is when both of them want to take control of the same character. That should not cause crashes either, you just go dizzy from the constantly teleporting NPCs, or camera if your character is involved...

Umm, come to think of it, you said you upgraded SexiS to a newer version. Have you done it to a clean save (disable SexiS, load game, save game, install upgrade, enable SexiS, load game again)? Because if not, imo that could cause crashes if something major changed in that mod.

lol Yeah you have a point. No. I did not disable SexiS by doing the cleanup function. That is the problem i bet. I guess that means I should use that now? But doesn't that erase the SexiS? Well, I guess I could reinstall it. :P

I have a problem after i activate random rape in riften they are having sex after i came back they are just standing and doing nothing but i hear sounds having sex. I tried to have sex with them so they can recover but alas it did not do anything

One rule that probably should be stressed more is that you should never leave a cell while a sex act is in progress.

In this case what you are hearing is just the sounds continuing and there is a spell you can use to reset the sounds so it will stop.

Apparently I'm a total noob when it comes to the creation kit. I tried compiling the _SA_NPCSandbox.psc but get errors line "getName is not a function or does not exist". Can I get the pex as well or can someone point me in the right direction?

GetName is a form function in SKSE. So the form.pex, even the form.psc in the "source" directory should have come with the downloaded SKSE archive. Make sure you copied everything in the "data" directory into its place under Skyrim, including the "source" dir.

Running SKSE dependent mods is fine without the .psc files, but if you want to compile scripts, you'll need them.

@pyrosushi

Nope, that "cleanup" is for ending all ongoing acts. Nice to have feature something should go wrong. What I meant is that I think a SexiS upgrade requires a bit more work than just copying the new files into their places. You need a save _without_ Sexis; basically like if you never had that. So,

1. Save the game when no sex is going on

2. Exit Skyrim

3. Delete all files that belongs to SexiS (.esm, .pex, everything you see in the downloaded SexiS archive)

4. Run GenerateFNISforUsers

5. Load game. The game will say that something's missing, but we know that. In fact it may - or should I say, will - take more than one attempt to load successfully....

6. Save game again, preferably into a new file

7. Exit Skyrim

8. Copy all files into their places

9. Run GenerateFNISforUsers

10. Load the last save. At this point (like at step 5) there could (will...) be problems when the game is loaded for the first time, but the second attempt will most likely be successful.

At least I could update SexiS this way, while just copying the new files and loading the old save caused hangups, frozen characters and ctd's.

Edit: I think more or less all mods with scripts and other advanced stuff must be updated this way, because the savefile itself contains info about the loaded mods, and it seems Skyrim can handle (most of the time) if something's missing, but will go crazy, if something's _changed_. However CBBE and other 'simple' mesh/texture replacer mods can be updated without this procedure, but SA and SexiS are way beyond that point.

@pyrosushi

Nope, that "cleanup" is for ending all ongoing acts. Nice to have feature something should go wrong. What I meant is that I think a SexiS upgrade requires a bit more work than just copying the new files into their places. You need a save _without_ Sexis; basically like if you never had that. So,

1. Save the game when no sex is going on

2. Exit Skyrim

3. Delete all files that belongs to SexiS (.esm, .pex, everything you see in the downloaded SexiS archive)

4. Run GenerateFNISforUsers

5. Load game. The game will say that something's missing, but we know that. In fact it may - or should I say, will - take more than one attempt to load successfully....

6. Save game again, preferably into a new file

7. Exit Skyrim

8. Copy all files into their places

9. Run GenerateFNISforUsers

10. Load the last save. At this point (like at step 5) there could (will...) be problems when the game is loaded for the first time, but the second attempt will most likely be successful.

At least I could update SexiS this way, while just copying the new files and loading the old save caused hangups, frozen characters and ctd's.

Edit: I think more or less all mods with scripts and other advanced stuff must be updated this way, because the savefile itself contains info about the loaded mods, and it seems Skyrim can handle (most of the time) if something's missing, but will go crazy, if something's _changed_. However CBBE and other 'simple' mesh/texture replacer mods can be updated without this procedure, but SA and SexiS are way beyond that point.

ah i see. Thanks a lot rattlefinger! :) I will give that a try. Since I actually was able to get in game, and just when the rape was about to happen it crashed. xD Will do what you just said! THANKS :)

I've always had a problem with this mod and it persists with the update. The problem is that my character is a bit above the ground during sex animations, which makes the animations badly aligned, and no matter how much I adjust with shift + Z it's still the same. When I get to z -30 the npc even starts shaking up and down in a very buggy manner. I tried using "ClearInvalidRegistrations" on my save and that removed 5 entries. When I run FNIS my log looks like this:

FNIS Behavior V3.5   4/8/2013 04:21:03
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -
Generator: D:\Spel\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: TBBP (210 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading SexAddicts ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...
Moving new behavior files to standard location...

469 animations for 3 mods successfully included.
 1 Warning(s).

It reports a problem with TBBP. Is it not compatible with SexAddicts or is it some other mod that can cause the problem I described above?

I've always had a problem with this mod and it persists with the update. The problem is that my character is a bit above the ground during sex animations, which makes the animations badly aligned, and no matter how much I adjust with shift + Z it's still the same. When I get to z -30 the npc even starts shaking up and down in a very buggy manner. I tried using "ClearInvalidRegistrations" on my save and that removed 5 entries. When I run FNIS my log looks like this:

FNIS Behavior V3.5   4/8/2013 04:21:03

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading SexAddicts ...

1 Warning(s).

It reports a problem with TBBP. Is it not compatible with SexAddicts or is it some other mod that can cause the problem I described above?

Is your character always the TBBP one?

Do you have a high heels adjustment mod installed? If so does turning that off fix the problem?

(Just speculating on a possible cause here, once we know a cause then we can consider how to fix it).

It may just be the TBBP skeleton itself but I realized there may be other factors involved instead.

I didn't include everything in the log before because I didn't think it was necessary. It's not TBBP that causes the warning. I've tried disabling both my highheels mod and TBBP but the problem persists.

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<

FNIS Behavior V3.5   4/8/2013 04:51:41

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading SexAddicts ...

1 Warning(s).

I moved Skyrim because I didn't want it in C: but I don't think that it matters where I run it from. I have no idea what can be causing the problem but here is my load order if that helps.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Ank_Castle_Main.esm
AOM.esm
JSwords.esm
SkyMoMod.esm
TERAArmors.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Rainbows.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
Economics of Skyrim.esp
AOM.esp
CrossbowsRevamped.esp
CrossbowsRevamped70pctnospawn.esp
Ish's Respec Mod.esp
lt_better_horses.esp
PlayableGreybeardRobe.esp
SkyMoMod_lists.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Airy Armor.esp
BBP_ArmorPack.esp
BBP_ArmorPack2.esp
BlackLaceCutieDress.esp
Cloaks.esp
Cloaks - No Imperial.esp
Cloaks - Player Only.esp
Crossbow_Basic_Collection_LListed_EN.esp
DBShreddedTriss.esp
draugr_light_armor.esp
DreamBurrowSageRetexture.esp
Fizban007MusouSkyrim.esp
fox12 Armor.esp
fox9 Armor.esp
Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp
Indigo Armor.esp
KhantuArmor.esp
LeahArmor.esp
Lia de Russo Outfit.esp
LostLongSwords.esp
MK 9 Jade Armor.esp
Newermind Bow Collection.esp
Nicos Raven Swords.esp
Northborn Fur Hoods.esp
Osare GothicLolita BU.esp
Pushup-Bikini.esp
RogueArmor.esp
TeraArmors-CBBEByNausicaa.esp
TERAArmors.esp
tera swords.esp
theRoadstrokersRoyalElvenSet.esp
WeaponsOf3E.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Ank_Castle_Main.esp
ank_castle_addon.esp
Falkreath Hideout.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_nounderwear.esp
zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_normal.esp
GuardDialogue.esp
NoHelmetGlass.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
BanishLight.esp
MidasSkyrim.esp
CandlelightToggle5.esp
Phenderix's Magic Evolved.esp
Phenderix's Magic Evolved - No Perks.esp
SSAPBWK.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
The Dance of Death.esp
Standing Stone Revamp v.1.0.esp
_NewHair.esp
Oblivion hair.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
ButterflyFemaleWarpaint_2_1.esp
3DNPC.esp
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
FFBosmer.esp
moveitLWT.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
wyldtats.esp
Skyrim 7 Day DeadBody Timer.esp
Skyrim Timescale 8.esp
rcrnShaders.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
RealisticWaterTextures.esp
Bashed Patch.esp
ProType - Celia.esp
Additional Player Voices for Skyrim.esp
Tera Elegant Dress.esp
TeraLightArmor1.esp
helf16l.esp
NiaOutfitTBBP.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp
VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp
ReProccer.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
RCRNvolumetric.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
PirateRobes.esp
Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Werehide.esp
Temptressdressv1.esp
_zzCCCHairs.esp
Osare HotPants.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
SexAddict.esp
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp

I didn't include everything in the log before because I didn't think it was necessary. It's not TBBP that causes the warning. I've tried disabling both my highheels mod and TBBP but the problem persists.

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<

FNIS Behavior V3.5   4/8/2013 04:51:41

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading SexAddicts ...

1 Warning(s).

I moved Skyrim because I didn't want it in C: but I don't think that it matters where I run it from. I have no idea what can be causing the problem but here is my load order if that helps.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

Ank_Castle_Main.esm

AOM.esm

JSwords.esm

SkyMoMod.esm

TERAArmors.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Rainbows.esp

SoS - The Dungeons.esp

SoS - The Wilds.esp

Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp

Economics of Skyrim.esp

AOM.esp

CrossbowsRevamped.esp

CrossbowsRevamped70pctnospawn.esp

Ish's Respec Mod.esp

lt_better_horses.esp

PlayableGreybeardRobe.esp

SkyMoMod_lists.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

Airy Armor.esp

BBP_ArmorPack.esp

BBP_ArmorPack2.esp

BlackLaceCutieDress.esp

Cloaks.esp

Cloaks - No Imperial.esp

Cloaks - Player Only.esp

Crossbow_Basic_Collection_LListed_EN.esp

DBShreddedTriss.esp

draugr_light_armor.esp

DreamBurrowSageRetexture.esp

Fizban007MusouSkyrim.esp

fox12 Armor.esp

fox9 Armor.esp

Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp

Indigo Armor.esp

KhantuArmor.esp

LeahArmor.esp

Lia de Russo Outfit.esp

LostLongSwords.esp

MK 9 Jade Armor.esp

Newermind Bow Collection.esp

Nicos Raven Swords.esp

Northborn Fur Hoods.esp

Osare GothicLolita BU.esp

Pushup-Bikini.esp

RogueArmor.esp

TeraArmors-CBBEByNausicaa.esp

TERAArmors.esp

tera swords.esp

theRoadstrokersRoyalElvenSet.esp

WeaponsOf3E.esp

DeadlyDragons.esp

Ank_Castle_Main.esp

ank_castle_addon.esp

Falkreath Hideout.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_nounderwear.esp

zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_normal.esp

GuardDialogue.esp

NoHelmetGlass.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

BanishLight.esp

MidasSkyrim.esp

CandlelightToggle5.esp

Phenderix's Magic Evolved.esp

Phenderix's Magic Evolved - No Perks.esp

SSAPBWK.esp

ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp

The Dance of Death.esp

Standing Stone Revamp v.1.0.esp

_NewHair.esp

Oblivion hair.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp

ButterflyFemaleWarpaint_2_1.esp

3DNPC.esp

Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

FFBosmer.esp

moveitLWT.esp

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

wyldtats.esp

Skyrim 7 Day DeadBody Timer.esp

Skyrim Timescale 8.esp

rcrnShaders.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

RealisticWaterTextures.esp

Bashed Patch.esp

ProType - Celia.esp

Additional Player Voices for Skyrim.esp

Tera Elegant Dress.esp

TeraLightArmor1.esp

helf16l.esp

NiaOutfitTBBP.esp

Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp

NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp

VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp

ReProccer.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

RCRNvolumetric.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

SkyRe_StandingStones.esp

PirateRobes.esp

Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

Werehide.esp

Temptressdressv1.esp

_zzCCCHairs.esp

Osare HotPants.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

SexAddict.esp

Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp

I'm not sure what the source may be but there's something you have that must be causing it. With all those mods it's anyone's guess as to which mod it might be. All my animations show the actors either on the ground or even very slightly into the ground.

Anyone else seeing this who can find some common points?

I've run into a couple of issues with Sex Addict and I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this or has any idea what I may have screwed up :P

First, even with _sa_RQPercentage set to 1 I can't go literally 2 real time minutes without getting raped while in a city.  And not uncommon is rapist #2 starting up before rapist #1 has finished.  Should it be that common?  I figured with it set really low it might happen a couple of times an hour, but that may very well be own preconceptions.  If thats as seldom as it goes, is there a setting (I might have missed it) to leave the player out of the random rapes?

The bigger thing is that when being raped, I randomly incur a 40g bounty.  Happens 2 out of 3 times, and I'm not seeing random bounties occur while sex is not happening.

Any help is appreciated.  Other than those two things everything seems to work as advertised.

About the bounties, I've the same issue, indeed, as the rapers seem to be "hurt" during the process (what a joke ! a rapist hurt by the rape he is doing ! o_O Poor him...). Not sure about the reason but it could maybe be interesting to try to guess why it happens.

For the other problem, many things. First, yes, you can remove your character from being a target with the usual setting. If you use SkyUI MCM, you have a menu where you could change that. Otherwise, you will need the consol commands I don't remember just at this moment. Then, the percentage is basically really dependant of your skyrim. For me, 0.5% means I've a possible rapist each 30 minutes of gameplay. 2% means every five minutes. For some other people, it's totally different periods. It could be more than 2 hours with the 0.5%, etc. Totally hazardous.

I get 4 warnings but my game hasn't encountered an error yet. Is this something I should be worried about?

Depends on the warnings, in Skyrim errors are like landmines, you can go for hours doing the same thing without any issues but then suddenly your savegame implodes and your spleen has been blasted 80 feet away from you. Well, maybe not that last bit.

I'm not sure what the source may be but there's something you have that must be causing it. With all those mods it's anyone's guess as to which mod it might be. All my animations show the actors either on the ground or even very slightly into the ground.

I finally managed to solve the problem. After some digging around I found a skeleton in a female assets folder(probably a rest from an old mod) and when I deleted that folder the positions were correct for the most part, unless the npc is shorter or the ground is uneven.

There is another thing I wonder about. I play a female and If I initiate sex through dialogue I always get the lead position and it says my character starts to rape the npc. Is it supposed to be like that? I know I can use the G key to reverse it but I shouldn't have to since "1.0 Reverted to males taking the lead position whenever M/F sex is occuring".

It says we need SKSE v1.65 for this mod but the latest version on the download page is 1.6.1. Where do you get 1.65 from?

It says we need SKSE v1.65 for this mod but the latest version on the download page is 1.6.1. Where do you get 1.65 from?

Actually the current version of SKSE is 1.6.13 (compatible with Skyrim 1.9.32.0.* - skse.silverlock.org).  You may need to refresh your browser cache to see the correct link.

Actually the current version of SKSE is 1.6.13 (compatible with Skyrim 1.9.32.0.* - skse.silverlock.org).  You may need to refresh your browser cache to see the correct link.

I cleared all my browser cache but I still don't see the link. That's poor coding.

I finally managed to solve the problem. After some digging around I found a skeleton in a female assets folder(probably a rest from an old mod) and when I deleted that folder the positions were correct for the most part, unless the npc is shorter or the ground is uneven.

There is another thing I wonder about. I play a female and If I initiate sex through dialogue I always get the lead position and it says my character starts to rape the npc. Is it supposed to be like that? I know I can use the G key to reverse it but I shouldn't have to since "1.0 Reverted to males taking the lead position whenever M/F sex is occuring".

Glad you found the extra skeleton lying around.

When you initiate sex as the player you are supposed to start in the same sex act and position the previous act ended in. If you ended the last act in the passive position then the next time you should start there. On a fresh load of the MOD the player is always in the dominant position. It works that way for me all the time, is that not what you are seeing? The note for 1.0 is really about NPC on NPC sex, the initial release with strapon/futa assumed that since they initiated the rape they would use the strapon or futa but that turned out be be very unpopular so I reverted to only using it for Female NPC on Female NPC sex.

I think SKSE changed their version numbering slightly since that was first written or it could be a typo. The 1.6.1 version on their site is the latest version and is therefore the best one to have. Thanks for pointing it out, I will get it fixed.

I've run into a couple of issues with Sex Addict and I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this or has any idea what I may have screwed up :P

First, even with _sa_RQPercentage set to 1 I can't go literally 2 real time minutes without getting raped while in a city.  And not uncommon is rapist #2 starting up before rapist #1 has finished.  Should it be that common?  I figured with it set really low it might happen a couple of times an hour, but that may very well be own preconceptions.  If thats as seldom as it goes, is there a setting (I might have missed it) to leave the player out of the random rapes?

The bigger thing is that when being raped, I randomly incur a 40g bounty.  Happens 2 out of 3 times, and I'm not seeing random bounties occur while sex is not happening.

Any help is appreciated.  Other than those two things everything seems to work as advertised.

Some machines give much more active random rape than others. If 1 is too high set it to 0.5 (fractions are acceptable).

I think something added by the Dragonborn DLC is causing the bounties problem. I don't have that DLC yet and I've never seen that particular problem myself but it does appear to be caused by that DLC as far as I have been able to determine. When exactly does the bounty added message appear in relation to what's going on in the sex act? Is it appearing at the very beginning or the very end?

is this mod working with the german version of skyrim or is there a translation?

There is no translation but I don't know of any reason it wouldn't work with the German version except it's failure to use the German language. I have a couple Japanese mods installed in my English version and other than the Japanese text they work perfectly.

I was looking at the options for adding translations though so your question is an answer to my unvoiced question which was "Is there any need for translated versions?".