Sounds like you have a serious case of broken scripts still running. Can you try running a papyrus log for a minute of real time in the game? (Don't have to be doing anything). Instructions for logging are in the first post.

I assume you want to be able to fix the current save somehow and not revert to a save before all the sex occured?

I knew I forgot to mention something. I could, but the log averages out at about 1 gig in size just from idling for 30 seconds. I haven't noticed an impact in cpu performance, but i'm pretty sure that much data over 30 seconds is a little much.

Edit:

One more thing. Look man, I don't know what compels you to help any of us out. I mean, doing this seems incredibly infuriating, so for that I definitely have to give you my admiration. Not even brown nosing.

Hello,

Thank you for your mod... and for the investigation you are performing on the problem. For what concerns my problem with SA and PH I confirm that this was my first installation of SA. I did not had it before installed. I also noticed that the problem does not only happen with slaves but with all bandits and necromancers. No problem for all other peoples - even if slaves.

Bye, J.

P.S.: I have also re-installed Skyrim. Started a new game without any mod installed and enabled only SA. At this time I've tried with the bandits in the Embershard mine (near the exit from Helgen). Female bandits have no voice.

It definitely seems a problem or in my installation of SA/Skyrim or in the scripts of SA...

I will try to figure out why bandits et al are so close-mouthed, it's got to be something simple I've overlooked somewhere.

Thank you for your ideas.

This is an amazingly well done mod! I was surprised by the quality of voices, animations, and overall design. I also like all the customization you provide. Here's some things I thought of, if they are possible.

1) Spell name

Sex with friendly NPCs can be consensual, so possibly rename the "rape" spell to "sex" or "fuck."

This mod is going to loose the spells for configuring it when I switch it to use the MCM configuration but I think I want to add a "Sex Spell" for non-combat, consensual possibilities. This would not be a sure shot, rejection would be 100% for someone who hates you and still be only about 50% for a confidant but increase to about 90% for a lover. More fame and power would have effects on those percentages.

I have considered several iterations of this so the last word will be what I finally decide to implement though.

2) Interruption option

Mod options to end sex if the initiating partner is attacked, and/or health drops below a threshold during sex.

Consensual sex should be healing, when I finally implement the much wanted option of rape being debilitating I think I should be the opposite also true.

More with your next...

3) "Make love, not war" option

Setting this makes followers attempt to rape nearby enemies when the player casts the rape spell, or is currently raping an enemy. This would be similar to what followers do for random sex, but more reliable. Enemies who wander by a sexual encounter would get added to the scene instead of attacked. This would also allow the player's group to ambush an entire group of enemies, instead of the first enemy getting taken while the others are (usually) killed.

I have been thinking of redoing the combat rape like this: As each combatant reaches a state where they can be subdued they will be bound and taken out of the battle. Once all of one side or the other are all bound or dead then the rape of the losing side by the winning side may commence.

If the losing side is the player and followers then after the rape sequence the group will be ransomed to the local Yarl and released in the Jarl's town. The Yarl will require repayment of the ransom plus 10% in seven days for commoners and one month for a Thane or you will find a bounty of ransom + 50% placed on your head in that region.

Still if another combatant enters the "party zone" after a battle has been won I suppose everyone ought to stop what they're doing and fight that battle (especially if the new combatant is a dragon). They can resume their "labors of love" after that new battle finishes and they may have a new unwilling participant.

5) Voice description

Each voice folder could contain a simple file (whatever you can do txt, ini, or xml) containing lines like:

description=SetekhYoungAverage

volume=50

consensual=1

nonconsensual=0

The mod could use this ingame to show a description (instead of 1, 2, etc), set a volume, and determine if the voice can be used for consensual and/or noncon scenes. Creators of voices could distribute these config files with their voices. It would be much easier for people to recognize voices ingame, and simpler to mix-and-match voices from multiple authors.

The voices need descriptive names and individual volume level settings. Likewise each sex act also needs a name and some descriptive keywords indicating what it is best used for. For example the tit-fuck makes almost no sense at all for a male on the receiving end or for a female equipped with a strapon on the giving side (equipped with a Futa however it does make sense).

I am however currently rebuilding the whole animation system in this mod in a way that I hope will revolutionize the sex mods because I want to build longer than just sex scenarios that can be played. Seriously, after a combat the enemy is going to want more out of you than just testing your genitals for endurance capability.

4) Drunk effect

Characters could get a short drunken effect after sex, causing them to stagger while walking.

I don't see this unless you just swallowed a load of semen from the town drunk. Rape victims might be hit with a debuff though slowing their recovery and/or changed to automatically flee whenever they sight you for the next day instead of the "calm effect" option the mod currently does.

5) Soul sucking option

Killing an enemy after sex could steal their soul, like succubi or Ardat-Yakshi. This might be as simple as adding a soul trap effect to the sex spell? This would go well with a mod option to kill enemies when sex finishes. Soul-stealing could also absorb power from the victim, giving buffs like health/magika/stamina regen or small point increases to random skills.

A succubus option sounds interesting especially in concert with the "rape damage" scenario. I am wondering if that ought to be a default option or a skill that has to be earned somehow.

Again, thank you for the suggestions.

im running into a problem where after installing this and running the generate bit skyrim crashes on loading of one of my clean saves.  uninstall/generate bit = no crashes.  im puzzled as to what is going wrong.

What version of FNIS and what version of SKSE are you using?

Sounds like you have a serious case of broken scripts still running. Can you try running a papyrus log for a minute of real time in the game? (Don't have to be doing anything). Instructions for logging are in the first post.

I assume you want to be able to fix the current save somehow and not revert to a save before all the sex occured?

I knew I forgot to mention something. I could, but the log averages out at about 1 gig in size just from idling for 30 seconds. I haven't noticed an impact in cpu performance, but i'm pretty sure that much data over 30 seconds is a little much.

Edit:

One more thing. Look man, I don't know what compels you to help any of us out. I mean, doing this seems incredibly infuriating, so for that I definitely have to give you my admiration. Not even brown nosing.

That is completely horrible, try posting only a small excerpt of the most commonly repeated messages and let's see if we can't figure out a way to bring that back under control short of losing your save.

I've the same problem since I installed 1.9.32.08 Official Patch and all new updated Unofficials.

For only 2 or 3 minutes in game, I have papyrus.logs with a size more than 3 Gigas.

And what mod is behind all the crap in the log? If they are script errors and those scripts are attached to running quests we should be able to terminate them by stopping the quests they are associated with.

What can be done with them really depends on what they are attached to.

I re-enabled the papyrus log thing (all =1 in the skyrim.ini related section) and played for about 2 minutes.

The papyrus.log generated is about 17,000 Kb in size.

The first 1200 lines are about a lot of warnigs on "missing things", (That's normal, I recently uninstalled a lot of mods), "object not loaded" and so on.

ALL the next more than 200,000 lines are almost like this:

stack:
[None].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.Is3DLoaded() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.OnCellAttach() - "Mannequinactivatorscript.psc" Line 76
[04/23/2013 - 11:31:14AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[None].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.OnCellAttach() - "Mannequinactivatorscript.psc" Line 76
[04/23/2013 - 11:31:14AM] Error: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

Frankly, I have no idea why there are so many lines in the log. I have only one custom house (Riverside Lodge) that has some mannequins inside and the Author said that the mannequin's script fix is already inluded in the BSA.

I've the same problem since I installed 1.9.32.08 Official Patch and all new updated Unofficials.

For only 2 or 3 minutes in game, I have papyrus.logs with a size more than 3 Gigas.

And what mod is behind all the crap in the log? If they are script errors and those scripts are attached to running quests we should be able to terminate them by stopping the quests they are associated with.

Well with me it's some sort of panty script that seems to come from this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16837, which I know I removed via NMM. The script SHOULD be orphaned and inert, so I don't know exactly what's causing this.

Edit: Since the problem seems to be completely unrelated to your mod, i'll remove it and attempt to fix it myself. I appreciate your help.

Well with me it's some sort of panty script that seems to come from this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16837, which I know I removed via NMM. The script SHOULD be orphaned and inert, so I don't know exactly what's causing this.

There is no such thing as a clean save in Skyrim! Roll back to before using that mod or start over.

Everything accept Combat rape work fine for me, No matter how much percentage set.

Do you have any followers? If so are they raping or being raped? Are you always just killed then by bandits or foresworn?

Can you provide more detail about a situation where combat rape isn't working (that will help me determine where the trouble may be).

My follower not rape or be rape include my character and other NPC too They just dead if i hit them too much. I only can trigger sex animation by the spell. 

my skse version is 1.6.1.3 and game version is 1.9 Thanks for help.

I have not had a good experience with ANY mod that modifies, adds, or attempts to fix mannequins.  My payprus logs are typcially 12k - 32k after an hour gaming session.  I've eliminated some good mods out of my list simply because they spam errors in the payprus logs.

Follow my recommendations here:  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31793/

I run the Sex Addict mod without errors or problems.  If I use this mod heavily my logs can get a little larger but nothing extreme.  I am currently running 165 mods (down from 230 then down from 200) and started a new game two weeks ago.

I also run this mod with the latest version of FNIS and Zaz without problems.  Make sure you run "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" after you install all your mods.

I also run all the latest patches and Unofficial patches and am not seeing the latest issues being reported here.

WaxenFigure,

I've asked this question twice in this forum and haven't got an answer.  What determines if a rape victim submits or not?  I'm using the Pimp feature and it is enabled and using the Rape spell.  Some NPCs submit, while others never seem to.  How can I increase my chances?  I am familiar with the Creation kit and can make edits.

I am not trying to submit allies, friends, or quest targets.  All the NPCs in question start with "Player starts rape of NPC name"

Thank you for an awesome mod!

I'm not sure if this was suggested or not, but could there be a longer delay in NPC recovery after a rape? At the moment when I finish raping an NPC we both get up at the same time like nothing happened, maybe have them delay getting back up or start staggering, then trigger fleeing or aggression

I re-enabled the papyrus log thing (all =1 in the skyrim.ini related section) and played for about 2 minutes.

The papyrus.log generated is about 17,000 Kb in size.

The first 1200 lines are about a lot of warnigs on "missing things", (That's normal, I recently uninstalled a lot of mods), "object not loaded" and so on.

ALL the next more than 200,000 lines are almost like this:

stack:

[None].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.Is3DLoaded() - "<native>" Line ?

[04/23/2013 - 11:31:14AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"

stack:

[04/23/2013 - 11:31:14AM] Error: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

Frankly, I have no idea why there are so many lines in the log. I have only one custom house (Riverside Lodge) that has some mannequins inside and the Author said that the mannequin's script fix is already inluded in the BSA.

I hunted through the CK for anything I could find to perhaps end the life of that script. It extends the actor script which sort of makes sense as mannequins are just immobilized NPCs. Since you removed a bunch of mods what I suspect happened is that one of those mods had one or more mannequins and you have a ghost mannequin (or many ghosts) that is is trying to run this script on. ClearInvalidRegistrations evidently doesn't remove those since they're not associated with a timer.

Edit: Since the problem seems to be completely unrelated to your mod, i'll remove it and attempt to fix it myself. I appreciate your help.

Try this command:

StopQuest PantyHunter

Some machines give much more active random rape than others. If 1 is too high set it to 0.5 (fractions are acceptable).

I think something added by the Dragonborn DLC is causing the bounties problem. I don't have that DLC yet and I've never seen that particular problem myself but it does appear to be caused by that DLC as far as I have been able to determine. When exactly does the bounty added message appear in relation to what's going on in the sex act? Is it appearing at the very beginning or the very end?

It is usually somewhere in the middle.   Not right away, but not at the end, either.  Closer to the beginning, but still well into it.  Maybe around the first stage advancement?   I know that sounds awfully imprecise, and I wish I had better info.  

I do have Dragonborn, but I'm not planning a Solstheim vacation anytime soon so I'll try disabling it and see what happens.  If it still happens I'll see if I can't tell you better when the bounty pops up.

Thanks for the reply!

I've also posted about this in the Working Girl thread, _SA_FakeDamage magic effect seems to be the cause of this, as it has a "hostile" flag. If you load up SexAddict.esp in TES5Edit and clear the hostile flag from the effect, you will not receive a bounty again for having sex.

I want to thank you tremendously for the detailed response to my ideas. I know from personal experience it's challenging to reply to everyone who comments about a big project like this. It's all too often when content creators eventually get overwhelmed and give up on communication, replying only sporadically, and fans feel invisible. I really appreciate your efforts!

It sounds like you're planning to create a basic framework for sex mods like this, a toolkit of sorts, which would be easier to add content and features? That sounds fantastic if you can get it done! Creating a good basic system can often save a lot of time down the road.

Thinking about this more, living biology involves prolonging current life (health) and extending life to future generations (sex). I feel it's strange when society considers war and necromancy more acceptable entertainment than sex. People talk more about sex in Mass Effect than the bloody civil war of Skyrim. Ending life is more okay than celebrating life? It's all backwards. It'd be interesting if we could progress through some parts of Skyrim with sexuality instead of violence.

Skyrim can focus on the rules of Earth or Tamriel. Earthlike mods add hypothermia, survival, food, and so on, imposing the needs of ordinary Earth humans onto Altmer fire mages. Those who want to make the game more Earthlike will appreciate efforts to focus on more "physical" sexuality with less magic. I'd understand if you pursue those ideas, and people who like to avoid magical explanations don't have to use sexual spells.

I'm interested in exploring the limits of our imagination by thinking about the Tamrielic side as well. My mage casts cloaks of flame, so it makes sense I can keep warm in a blizzard when nude. I can disarm and calm enemies, so casting both could disrobe and sexually enthrall an enemy in battle. It makes sense in the rules of Tamriel magic. How might other sexual magic work in that world?

I imagine my character as a Daedric succubus whose mind got trapped in the body of the unlucky mage who summoned her. This gave her permanent physical form with sexual powers, but many of the frailties and limitations of ordinary humans. Like a vampire, she's now seeking out victims to enthrall and absorb their sexual lifeforce (instead of blood) to gain strength. As she increases her power, she teaches her companions sexual magic like her own to use on foes.

Edit: I worked out this magic idea a bit more, and started a thread on the subject. It seems a little off-topic for this thread.

"Good" sexual magic would probably involve the Restoration school, focusing on rejuvenating ourselves and our companions. This could be twisted into more sinister forms of magic, similar to schools shunned by society like Daedric summoning.

What kind of sexual magic might exist in Tamriel? Some things come to mind, each of which would advance a different magical skill:

• Arouse
    Restore and fortify stamina of self or the target. This would also have a Calming effect, making civilians more receptive to dialogue-based sexual advances. Improves restoration skill.

• Ecstasy
    Causes an enemy to immediately and abruptly climax at long range without a full sex scene. This would likely Paralyze them a few seconds from the overwhelming sensations, then leave them briefly disoriented from shock, simulated by a lingering drunken effect. Alteration school.

• Enchant: Ecstatic
    Gives a weapon a chance to cause enemies to instantly climax. Enchantment school.

• Enchant: Alluring
    Gives armor increased speech skill, good for bartering with merchants, and increases the likelihood strangers will agree to sex through dialogue. The "hook up" dialogue should require a Persuasion check for npcs who do not consider us friends. Enchantment school.

• Enthrall
    Seduce an enemy at short range to do our bidding through sex (the current spell), leaving them pacified and vulnerable. Drains stamina while active and advances both illusion and speech skills. Ideally the enemy would stay nude afterwards with gear lootable from inventory. This mind control would incur a bounty similar to murder if seen by civilians other than the target. Illusion school.

• Ravage
    Initiates sex at short range while calming the target. Climax kills the target, fills a soul gem, and gives murder bounty if seen by witnesses. Destruction school.

• Conjure Succubus
    Creates a succubus minion who casts the other four sexual spells. Simple placeholder graphics be a violet-tinted flame atronach. Conjuration school.

Do you think these spells would be feasible to create by someone with intermediate modding and scripting experience from Oblivion?I'd like to pursue this idea further. If you were doing it yourself would it take ten hours... or more like fifty? It will probably take me twice as long since I'll be learning as I go.

Guest jolakii

I just downloaded this and when i use the rape spell the person im raping just stands in front of me naked and moaning. also none of the commands work. im not sure if this is a bug or if i didnt do something correctly.

Guest jolakii

I just downloaded this and when i use the rape spell the person im raping just stands in front of me naked and moaning. also none of the commands work. im not sure if this is a bug or if i didnt do something correctly.

ok so i just read some of the posts in this thread and im pretty sure i need to run the fnis generator program but i dont know how to do that, any help?