i'm not seeing any animations, got everything sound etc, but no animations. Where do I find the GenerateFNISforUsers program?

You have to install everything in order.

Animations would not work if you install some new stuff like bouncing breasts or anything that moves or involves animation in term of mods.

Also have to install SK software (see first page requirements), then change the loader's name to the Skyrim Launcher's name after changing launcher's name to .old or something different

i am having a problem that when the animation starts the two characters are far apart. I know it says in the controls " X = Move the player closer to the NPC " but nothing happens. I can see the X coordinates changing on screen but my character never gets closer ???    

Before i switched to SA from ML the default ML sound option used the skyrim default male/female attack taunts for the rapist, the victim used the yielding quotes or if player was victim the damaged/poisoned grunts sound was used and last the potion/poison/drink sound was used during climax.

I wanted to add these in as a optional sound but cannot find the sound files in the mod.

Is there somewhere i am not looking or can they not be used separate of ML?

I've asked this a few times without an answer so I guess it's not possible. Wish i could get them back.

Guys women are acting like men even though i set the settings as straight only

EDIT: Maybe you dont understand what i mean is its like they switch gender i was the one was receving the other end by female NPCs when I try to "rape" them

EDIT2:When female NPCs rape me they are the one who are receiving but when i rape them my character receive it

Hi, got two things:

First, is there a way to use a flaccid penis as default and an erected one for the sexual act?

Second: My followers aren't allowed to rape enemies, but Serana is whoring around with every male that drops under the rapeable line :E

i am having a problem that when the animation starts the two characters are far apart. I know it says in the controls " X = Move the player closer to the NPC " but nothing happens. I can see the X coordinates changing on screen but my character never gets closer ???

Are they getting further apart? Maybe you should be using Shift-X. Also X is fine control, use Ctrl-X for larger changes (or Shift-Ctrl-X).

Would love to see an option that would only remove the chest piece of character's equipment as I prefer the characters still wearing clothes but still being exposed, more realistic and at least to me, more attractive.

Not possible with the current game's 1 piece armor settings. Bethesda didn't make any concessions for adding nudity to the game, in fact it seems they went out of their way to make it difficult.

Guys women are acting like men even though i set the settings as straight only

EDIT: Maybe you dont understand what i mean is its like they switch gender i was the one was receving the other end by femal NPCs when I try to "rape" them

Sounds like you pressed the "G" key to swap positions without meaning to.

Hi, got two things:

First, is there a way to use a flaccid penis as default and an erected one for the sexual act?

Second: My followers aren't allowed to rape enemies, but Serana is whoring around with every male that drops under the rapeable line :E

Not currently. SexIs and SD both now have an option for a nude replacer and I may implement that but I'm holding out hope for the animated penis project to bear fruit and allow controllable erections.

type "help _SD_R" into the console and post back the results. Hopefully I can tell why Serana would be acting that way.

Fiirst I wanted to say thanks for making such a great mod, I've been using it since  miniloversextended v7 although i've tried others this one suits my taste better.

Releasing your source code and the notes in your scripts have been very helpfull  with learning  my way around papyrus scripting (and wiki) although I have a long way to go anyway  I made a small plugin for myself that uses some of your scripts and its turned into the beginings of a mod I was wondering with your permission if I could release it as an addon for SA.. Its a forced prostitution mod with a minor quest, some dialog  and of course prostitution.

I was wondering something, When I run FNIS's Behavior consistency check I get this.

No duplicate animation names found.

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc152 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc153 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc154 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc155 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc156 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc157 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc158 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc159 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Duplicate AnimEvents found: 8

I was wondering if this could cause instabilities with Skyrim?

If I played with MiniLovers earlier, is it safe to do a clean save and start playing with this instead? Or do I have to go back to before I installed ML?

I was wondering something, When I run FNIS's Behavior consistency check I get this.

Ignore it.

insanefury, on 07 Mar 2013 - 02:33, said:snapback.png

Another

Set _SA_CombatRapeSwitch to 1

Set _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch to 1

Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved to 1

Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 0

Where as with this setup both player and follower can be raped even though playerinvolved is 0.

As such currently it's either both rapeable or both not rapeable.

Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved

Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved

Appear to do nothing :(

Thank you for taking the time and effort to research this and detail it.

This has been reported before and I found the spot in the code that allows it. It will be fixed in the next version.

Can you tell me where the spot in the code is? I'd like to fix it myself if this has not already been added to the update.

Fiirst I wanted to say thanks for making such a great mod, I've been using it since  miniloversextended v7 although i've tried others this one suits my taste better.

Releasing your source code and the notes in your scripts have been very helpfull  with learning  my way around papyrus scripting (and wiki) although I have a long way to go anyway  I made a small plugin for myself that uses some of your scripts and its turned into the beginings of a mod I was wondering with your permission if I could release it as an addon for SA.. Its a forced prostitution mod with a minor quest, some dialog  and of course prostitution.

You do not need my permission to release anything but be ready to handle the plethora of requests for changes if you do release it. Sounds like it will be fun.

insanefury, on 07 Mar 2013 - 02:33, said:snapback.png

Another

Set _SA_CombatRapeSwitch to 1

Set _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch to 1

Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved to 1

Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 0

Where as with this setup both player and follower can be raped even though playerinvolved is 0.

As such currently it's either both rapeable or both not rapeable.

Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved

Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved

Appear to do nothing :(

Thank you for taking the time and effort to research this and detail it.

This has been reported before and I found the spot in the code that allows it. It will be fixed in the next version.

Can you tell me where the spot in the code is? I'd like to fix it myself if this has not already been added to the update.

Here is the fixed script.

_SA_NPCSandbox.7z

The error shouldn't cause a problem but the fact that you're getting that error says something isn't installed right.