I've recently run into a problem where the animations do not play. Up until a couple of days ago, this mod has worked fine.

I've tried uninstalling/FNIS/load/save/quit/reinstall/FNIS/load. I double checked and made sure the FNIS .txt file was in the right location. No animations play during the game. I even set the parameters to rape at 100% health with a 100% chance on hit just to see if it would work, and still nothing.

I am quite sure this is user error, but I'm not sure where I'm making the mistake. Any help would be appreciated.

I've recently run into a problem where the animations do not play. Up until a couple of days ago, this mod has worked fine.

I've tried uninstalling/FNIS/load/save/quit/reinstall/FNIS/load. I double checked and made sure the FNIS .txt file was in the right location. No animations play during the game. I even set the parameters to rape at 100% health with a 100% chance on hit just to see if it would work, and still nothing.

I am quite sure this is user error, but I'm not sure where I'm making the mistake. Any help would be appreciated.

Do the characters stand in a T-Pose while you hear the sounds or does the act end as soon as it begins without showing any sex?

If it's the former then you still have a problem with FNIS, the latter means you need to enable the Papyrus logging (see first post for instructions) and zip try it once, exit the game, zip the log file and upload it.

The characters are not stuck in poses. The sex/rape does not trigger. It's as if the mod wasn't there to begin with. No sounds or animations.

Previously, when it was going to happen, I'd get a notice in the upper left corner. Now, that never happens, and no actions ever take place.

The characters are not stuck in poses. The sex/rape does not trigger. It's as if the mod wasn't there to begin with. No sounds or animations.

Previously, when it was going to happen, I'd get a notice in the upper left corner. Now, that never happens, and no actions ever take place.

Post a log, it should give us a clue about  what's going on and therefore what will fix it.

I will tell you everything that happened i activate random rape there are npcs having sex in the hall i go out of the hall i get back inside i only hear sex noise and the jarl not seating on her throne just standing when i try to "rape" nothing happened and they are not on a quest.But other parts of the game is ok.The guards are ok male and female only problem is jarl steward and court wizard. Hope to get a fix and thank you in advance.

And both the Jarl Steward and the Court Wizard give you quests to perform, have you completed those quests yet or not? Some NPCs simply refuse to have sex until they've given you their quest, you have completed their quest and you've left the area and returned. How their waiting to give you a quest keeps them from having sex isn't something I've figured out.

They dont have any quest activated or given.The problem is the sound how to stop it i hear them but no sex.There animation also was broken or something because the jarl always walk or sit to her throne but this one just stand there i can talk to them sex option is there but it doesn't do anything.

Update:Now i hear the sex sounds when i go inside places even though i already deactivated random rape a long time ago.

There is a spell to use to reset the sound processes.

I can readily have sex with the Jarl, her steward and her court wizard:

So i only need to fix the sound? Ok how do i do it i tried resetting the sound? Will it work everywhere? I hear sex sounds in deifferent locations

I will tell you everything that happened i activate random rape there are npcs having sex in the hall i go out of the hall i get back inside i only hear sex noise and the jarl not seating on her throne just standing when i try to "rape" nothing happened and they are not on a quest.But other parts of the game is ok.The guards are ok male and female only problem is jarl steward and court wizard. Hope to get a fix and thank you in advance.

And both the Jarl Steward and the Court Wizard give you quests to perform, have you completed those quests yet or not? Some NPCs simply refuse to have sex until they've given you their quest, you have completed their quest and you've left the area and returned. How their waiting to give you a quest keeps them from having sex isn't something I've figured out.

They dont have any quest activated or given.The problem is the sound how to stop it i hear them but no sex.There animation also was broken or something because the jarl always walk or sit to her throne but this one just stand there i can talk to them sex option is there but it doesn't do anything.

Update:Now i hear the sex sounds when i go inside places even though i already deactivated random rape a long time ago.

So i only need to fix the sound? Ok how do i do it i tried resetting the sound? Will it work everywhere? I hear sex sounds in deifferent locations

Once you clear it the sounds will be gone no matter where you are,

It seems all of the animations are copies of the SexiS ones?

It's comments like this that really annoy me.

Both Sex Addicts and SexIS use animations that were a part of the original minilovers from 2012.

If you're going to sling mud at other mods, at least do your homework beforehand.

It has nothing to do with slinging mud. The comment isn't about stealing work, I just mean this doesn't add any new animations

Post a log, it should give us a clue about  what's going on and therefore what will fix it.

Instructions for enabling logging in Skyrim

Find Skyrim.ini in your "My Documents" folder. Open it up in Notepad or your preferred text editor. Then make the following changes and save it. You'll find the logs inside the "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\" folder the next time you run the game. The most recent log will always be named "Papyrus.0.log"

I followed those instructions, except I don't have a "Logs" folder as a destination. Do I create one? Sorry for the newbie questions, but this isn't my strong suit. I tried adding the text to my SkyrimPrefs.ini file in the Skyrim folder, but I didn't notice anything, nor do I see any log has been created.

Instructions for enabling logging in Skyrim

Find Skyrim.ini in your "My Documents" folder. Open it up in Notepad or your preferred text editor. Then make the following changes and save it. You'll find the logs inside the "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\" folder the next time you run the game. The most recent log will always be named "Papyrus.0.log"

I followed those instructions, except I don't have a "Logs" folder as a destination. Do I create one? Sorry for the newbie questions, but this isn't my strong suit. I tried adding the text to my SkyrimPrefs.ini file in the Skyrim folder, but I didn't notice anything, nor do I see any log has been created.

Make the change to the Skyrim.ini file, not the SkyrimPrefs.ini - the logs folder will be created if it doesn't exist.

Baine,

You are not having any sex because you set it to not allow females to have sex:

[04/13/2013 - 12:06:53PM] Chance to rape > 33.000000
[04/13/2013 - 12:06:54PM] Chance to rape > 33.000000
[04/13/2013 - 12:06:54PM] Chance to rape > 33.000000
[04/13/2013 - 12:06:55PM] isHavingSex(bandit)=no
[04/13/2013 - 12:06:55PM] Chance to rape > 33.000000
[04/13/2013 - 12:06:56PM] Chance to rape > 33.000000
[04/13/2013 - 12:06:56PM] isHavingSex(Bandit Outlaw)=no
[04/13/2013 - 12:06:56PM] isHavingSex(bandit)=no
[04/13/2013 - 12:06:57PM] isHavingSex(Bandit Outlaw)=no
[04/13/2013 - 12:06:58PM] bandit 749540 struck rapeable  Yelena
[04/13/2013 - 12:06:58PM] No sex for gals
[04/13/2013 - 12:06:59PM] Chance to rape > 33.000000
[04/13/2013 - 12:06:59PM] bandit 749540 struck rapeable  Yelena
[04/13/2013 - 12:06:59PM] No sex for gals
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:01PM] Chance to rape > 33.000000
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:02PM] Chance to rape > 33.000000
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:04PM] bandit 749531 struck rapeable  Yelena
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:04PM] bandit 749540 struck rapeable  Yelena
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:04PM] No sex for gals
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:04PM] No sex for gals
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:06PM] Chance to rape > 33.000000
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:07PM] Chance to rape > 33.000000
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:07PM] bandit 749540 struck rapeable  Yelena
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:07PM] No sex for gals
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:08PM] bandit 749531 struck rapeable  Yelena
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:08PM] No sex for gals
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:08PM] isHavingSex(bandit)=no
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:09PM] Chance to rape > 33.000000
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:09PM] isHavingSex(Bandit Outlaw)=no
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:09PM] bandit 749540 struck rapeable  Yelena
[04/13/2013 - 12:07:09PM] No sex for gals

In order to get that readable fragment of your papyrus though I had to remove thousands of lines of scripting errors that indicate you did not cleanly end one or more thug quests in the SD mod.  I strongly recommend that you follow the uninstall instructions for SD (use the MCM to set it to uninstall) exit the game and disable the SD mod (and plugins, no need to actually uninstall unless you are going to upgrade the version too).  Start the game without SD installed, open the console and enter the command "ClearAllInvalidRegistrations" (sans quotes). Save the game and the reenable the SD mod.   That should ensure you are rid of all those extra scripts running and should improve the responsiveness of the game.

Wow...I guess I selected the wrong option at one point. Thanks for going through all that. I appreciate it.

I tried the ClearAllInvalidRegistrations command in the console, but I'm being told:

Script command "CleaerAllInvalidRegistrations" not found.

Wow...I guess I selected the wrong option at one point. Thanks for going through all that. I appreciate it.

I tried the ClearAllInvalidRegistrations command in the console, but I'm being told:

Script command "CleaerAllInvalidRegistrations" not found.

Check the readme for SKSE, I may have spelled that monstrosity of a command wrong.  Better yet, follow the instructions to add it to your INI file so it's done automatically every time you start the game.

Looks like I put the wrong code in my bat file for SA. Fixed that, and it seems to be working.

The command I found was "CearInvalidRegistrations". It said it removed 0. Does that mean I'm good to go, or did I use the wrong command?

Looks like I put the wrong code in my bat file for SA. Fixed that, and it seems to be working.

The command I found was "CearInvalidRegistrations". It said it removed 0. Does that mean I'm good to go, or did I use the wrong command?

Play a minute and examine the Papyrus log, it shouldn't be nearly so large as it was with repetitive entries like before.

what should i choose release vp or sp or processor

what should i choose release vp or sp or processor

All of them. Just make sure no current sex acts are taking place.

waxen, thanks for checking through that little bit. i think that save is borked to hell in a handbasket beyond repair. i didn't dare post the entire log, as it was rather lengthy, containing many things from many mods which i unininstalled, probably incorrectly. (that save kinda turned into my experimenting with mods save, during which i learned a lot about modding) the other really bad side effect is that no matter what i do, castle volkihar's door will not open for me or any of my followers, and no one else on PC seems to be able to reproduce it, so i think its again related to my noobness at modding. yes, i tried that command a few times, but Bethesda's game engine this time around has rendered the save borked.

oh well. i was intending on restarting anyway. that way i could actually enjoy all the mods as they were intended instead of picking them up halfway through my game.

and glad to hear and see that AS isn't causing any problems. going back through the logs, i couldn't find any of the scripts you've mentioned in this thread, that actually belong to AS.

1. The victim is no longer considered a threat, the attackers perhaps steal some of the dropped armor/weapons that were disarmed prior to the attack and leave the victim to "die". Recovery of the player and their viability to recover their lost items is then up to them using what they can find around them to attempt to recover their lost items from their attackers....or the player would have to retreat and find another way to re-equip then come back to recover what they lost at another time. And I realize that people might find this onerous but lets face it if you're playing with the reality of the potential of rape and any other number of immersion mods which make the game harder, whats one more addition in the name of realism? Hardly much. Frostfall would be considered "brutal" by casual player standards but its probably one of the best mods for Skyrim made to date.
  2. Capture scenarios should be considered, especially in dungeon areas where human enemies are the primary obstacle. There is a lot of logic to the idea of fading to black in "unconsciousness" then waking, stripped, wounded and tied up, with nothing else to do but try to figure out how to escape in a human enemy controlled dungeon scenario there is also plenty of base BSA resources to cover this kind of scenario and to have the SA system make use of it would make combat rape make more sense in general.

Isn't the "capture scenario" exactly what Sanguine's Debauchery does?

Even your scenario #1 is basically Sanguine's Debauchery enslavement except your master lets you escape right away.

The author of that mod might be willing to put that in as an option that randomly happens every so often.  In some cases it could actually be more challenging than enslavement, because you don't have nonviolent/less violent ways to get your equipment back.

I'll make the suggestion in the SD thread, you can chime in as well if you want.

Hey WaxenFigure.... Just a quick question for you.

Are the 'Configuration Options' in the first post still up to date? ((As in, all config options are there?))

I didn't know if there was supposed to be an option for Necro settings or Futa settings...

Thanks!

EDIT: Was going to send you a PM regarding this, figured I would just post it here. I was wondering about the configuration options, because I'm trying to mess around with adding an MCM menu to SA. I'm doing it as sorta a test for my scripting and easing myself into it. It's coming along nicely (At least I think so), but I wanted to make sure that the config options were all there. ;)

Thanks again!