On 2/9/2024 at 11:58 PM, shiagwen said:

i dont understand why he did not made the script, compiled as a normal script file.  Can you do this please ? 

Thank you.

Edit : sorry, i cant do this, i am not into scripting. i even cant find the startsex script in radiant prostitution. for tdf the bsa must be extracted, no way for me to do this. Hope you are kind enough to make it.

Here u go, should be working for simple whoring, idk about quests. For TDF I have no idea where sex stuff in source files :D

SLSF patch Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 LE.7z

Edited by stalPROm
16 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Wow, i didnt expect you really do it. Thanks very much.

so it is in the handler file. but if you search for startsex it cant be found. how is it called  ?

Doesn't matter from my understanding where it should be, just need to make sure mod checking something before or after sex scene so it will check fame too and add it. In this case I simply put it where mod checking animation tags before start sex scene, it shouldn't interrupt anything I believe. You can check by yourself in source file just search for RPSLSF.

Edited by stalPROm
20 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Could you take a look into tdf prostituion too ?

For TDF I brief checked source files, and I count at least 3 different scripts that starting sex, maybe because there are threesome in mod, idk, I have one idea, I'll check it.

7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Some categories wont raise, whicxh mod is necessary ?

submission / slave

skooma user ( have skooma whore)

sadic

masochist

submission / slave - raised by SexLab activity with "Aggressive" tag from any mod with PC flagged as "Victim".

skooma - from public skooma use (or, if installed, Skooma Whore physical decay stage over level 3).

sadic - not currently used by any mod. I plan to make use of this for "cheating" fame for married PCs in next version.

masochist - from visible masochist-tagged tattoos (requires SlaveTats and SLSF configuration from in-game menu) or from accepting rough sex or spanking offers from this mod. No other mod supports.

3 hours ago, Gristle said:

submission / slave - raised by SexLab activity with "Aggressive" tag from any mod with PC flagged as "Victim".

skooma - from public skooma use (or, if installed, Skooma Whore physical decay stage over level 3).

sadic - not currently used by any mod. I plan to make use of this for "cheating" fame for married PCs in next version.

masochist - from visible masochist-tagged tattoos (requires SlaveTats and SLSF configuration from in-game menu) or from accepting rough sex or spanking offers from this mod. No other mod supports.

the problem with slavetats : NIO or racemenu required for overlays. that makes them incompatible with skyrim two perks 1hand / 2 hand cut heads. give ctd.

Skooma whore : I wondered why no points came here, but you say they come with stage 3, it is a fresh game.

Messages as always too short. Maybe you find a way to keep them longer visible ?

On 2/14/2024 at 1:37 AM, shiagwen said:

Messages as always too short. Maybe you find a way to keep them longer visible ?

Are you referring to the messages in the upper left-hand corner? Those are being generated with a standard papyrus "debug.notification" command and, yes, they do roll off the screen quickly.  I don't think there's any way to change this without programming skills beyond my knowledge.

On 2/14/2024 at 12:33 AM, stalPROm said:

@shiagwen   No luck with TDF, tried a few things but nope. I'm not a programmer myself so can't really help. On Radiant Prostitution I used logic where it can be in script but in TDF my logic doesn't work :D

Can you please compile this file ? It is my modified handler, years ago with wraith slayer, makes clients friendly etc. i put your ffw file in, ready to compile.  my compile failes, still miss sometmf_handler.psching. easiest way you compile it. thanks very much

22 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Are you referring to the messages in the upper left-hand corner? Those are being generated with a standard papyrus "debug.notification" command and, yes, they do roll off the screen quickly.  I don't think there's any way to change this without programming skills beyond my knowledge.

nope, it is about the dialogues

9 hours ago, shiagwen said:

nope, it is about the dialogues

Are you running the right version of Fuz Ro D-oh? Unless you have the newest version of AE or GOG, you'll have to dig through the dozen versions of Fuz Ro D-oh in the Old Files to find the right version for your Skyrim version.

@Gristle If you still are taking ideas/concepts for the whole married bit:

You could go into a direction of big dick bully "literature" for female mcs(husband is bullied by npc x, your char goes to threaten/make a deal/etc with him). Maybe its a one time thing, maybe it lasts longer...and it progresses from there?

On 2/21/2024 at 11:13 AM, wHOaMiEH said:

@Gristle If you still are taking ideas/concepts for the whole married bit:

You could go into a direction of big dick bully "literature" for female mcs(husband is bullied by npc x, your char goes to threaten/make a deal/etc with him). Maybe its a one time thing, maybe it lasts longer...and it progresses from there?

Yeah, happy to get ideas.  I hadn't really thought about the "bully" angle, though that is one of the prominent themes in the "literature" and would be great to include.  I'm building this in layers of sort, trying to build the basic mechanics, marriage tracking, cheating detection/fame, NPC comments, and solicitation dialogue first, and then will start layering in the other scenarios on top. I may release an intermediate version with the marriage options in beta form, just to get the basic framework down and bugs worked out before starting to build more complex "scenes" on top.

I'm working on this now, but it gets complex fast, especially with all the different gender combinations (I'll likely focus on PC=female first), and interaction with other of the mod's follower comments. I've got five different kinds of relationships at the moment:

1) normal marriage (meaning spouse doesn't take kindly to PC cheating)

2) PC cheats, spouse is "cuckold" (spouse puts up with PC cheating)

3) PC is "hotwife", spouse encourages (and watches or joins in) - Similar to a current "adventurous" follower

4) PC is "cuckold", spouse cheats 

5) spouse is "hotwife", PC encourages

I've used an unused SLSF fame slot ('sadic') to track the PC's 'cheating' fame for scenarios 1, 2 and 3. (I can't track the spouse's cheating fame in the same way - no SLSF slots left.) I also have a counter for when the spouse directly observes the PC cheating.  Next I built in a PC ability to solicit sex from spouse and also from NPCs (I need to refine the second part to tailor the chance of success to whether NPC is married, same sex, etc.) I also have the sex refusal mechanism for normal spouses, but need to expand the sex refusal dialogue for spouses of cuckold PCs. And, of course, I already have some 500 NPC/spouse comments on cheating fame and related things.

The above is all basically working. The next layer will be to give NPCs a way to "force greet" / solicit the married PC and, under some scenarios, the spouse. This can use the simple "Hello" (arrow in the knee) dialogue mechanism (what I call the "poor man's force greet") combined with a simple pop-up "Y/N" text box. Foolproof, but limited. Or, I could use a real forcegreet, which could start a big dialogue tree. But that's a lot more complex. Or maybe use the "Hello" comment to trigger a "scene"? Lots of options. Have to see what works best. 

From there, I have the following ideas:

1) Normal Marriage:

* spouse will refuse PC sex if cheating (or sex with creature) is observed (counter decreases by 1 observed event daily)

* spouse will leave if PC cheating reaches a high level

2) PC Cheats, Spouse is Cuckold:

* Spouse can ask PC for sex, but PC can refuse spouse requests for sex, offer to engage only in demeaning sex (spouse receives anal, fisting, spanking, PC receives rimjob, or PC receives oral after sex with others), or condition sex on embarrassing acts, or permission to cheat, etc.

* PC can solicit NPCs

* NPCs can solicit PC

* PC can make spouse masturbate while watching PC with NPC

* PC can make spouse "clean up" after sex with NPC

* PC can make spouse undress PC

* PC can make spouse find sex partner for PC

3) PC is "hotwife", spouse encourages (and perhaps watches or joins in) - Similar to a current "adventurous" follower

* PC can solicit NPCs for sex with PC or spouse or both

* NPCs can solicit PC or spouse (or threesome)

4) PC is "cuckold", spouse cheats

* PC can ask spouse for sex, but spouse can refuse sex, offer to engage only in demeaning sex (PC receives anal, fisting, spanking, spouse receives rimjob, or spouse receives oral after sex with others), or condition sex on embarrassing acts, a period of denial, or permission to cheat, etc.

* NPCs can solicit spouse 

* Spouse can solicit NPCs

* In public: Spouse can strip, show off

* At home: Spouse can get visited by NPCs, leave for tavern, go out looking for partners at night, etc. 

* Spouse can make PC masturbate while watching spouse with NPC

* Spouse can make PC "clean up" after sex with NPC

5) Spouse is "hotwife", PC encourages

* PC can solicit NPCs for sex with PC or spouse or both

* NPCs can solicit PC or spouse (or threesome)

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say this is a great mod, thanks for all the work! Working through the Markarth quest for the first time, lots of fun. Do you have any plans for any other Jarl-fame quets for other holds?

5 hours ago, AnomiMIce said:

Just wanted to say this is a great mod, thanks for all the work! Working through the Markarth quest for the first time, lots of fun. Do you have any plans for any other Jarl-fame quets for other holds?

Glad you're enjoying it. Yes, I have ideas and plans for other holds. I got sidetracked adding support for spouses ('hotwife', cuckold, etc.) to this mod (next version), but will turn to another hold quest after.

34 minutes ago, Khrusaor said:

I am curious, how exactly spouse’s personality will be determined? Will it be assigned randomly or will we be able to choose it via MCM, for example?

There will be an MCM switch with five "spouse personalities":

1) spouse doesn't tolerate PC cheating; spouse doesn't cheat; spouse will withhold PC sex if PC is (seen) cheating

2) spouse is "cuckold" (unhappily puts up with PC cheating); spouse doesn't cheat; spouse will not withhold PC sex despite PC cheating; NPCs will approach PC

3) spouse encourages (and watches or joins) "swinger/hotwife" PC with others; NPCs will approach PC

4) spouse cheats; treats PC as "cuckold"; may withhold sex from PC; may force PC to do embarrassing acts for sex with spouse; NPCs will approach spouse; spouse will approach NPCs 

5) spouse is "swinger/hotwife" with PC's blessing; NPCs will approach spouse; spouse will approach NPCs

Is POP required to trigger the alternate events? I've gotten jarl warning letters in a couple of holds, and slut fame is 100 in those holds but nothing else is happening even when I talk directly to  guards. I'm on 1.5.97, SLSF 0.99, and SUP v20231230.

10 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Is POP required to trigger the alternate events? I've gotten jarl warning letters in a couple of holds, and slut fame is 100 in those holds but nothing else is happening even when I talk directly to  guards. I'm on 1.5.97, SLSF 0.99, and SUP v20231230.

Currently, the only quest that is triggered is in Markarth. In the other holds, you will just get a bounty. What happens after that will be dependent upon your other mods and their settings. So, yes, POP or a similar mod would be required if you want anything to happen other than what happens with a bounty in the vanilla game.