14 hours ago, Gristle said:

I may have to change the objective description to make more clear you aren't searching for the temple yet.

Yeah that would help with diagnostics at the very least. 

Thanks. The main part of the mod was intended to add immersion and act as a sort of "gap-filler" between other mods. The Markarth quest is the only real quest in the mod. I was intending to add a quest for each city, but now I'm thinking these full-length quests that make world changes might be better as a separate mod -- to allow people to manage potential conflicts better.

I guess I encourage you to keep doing what you're doing. If that means the quests end up in a sperate mod so be it, but the scope of SLSF-C extending into quests as it has done in Markarth was brilliant. The fact that it is trying to be a gap-filler, that it is trying to work in with an ecosystem of content mods, that it is therefore 'humble' in that way and yet still has a great quest that... hell, you called them city quests. They're Hold quests! But then they're inter-hold quests! But then I downloaded your latest mod when I decided to replay this one late last night and and a key character  from this mod is introduced in that one if you play it first and.... maaaaaan. You get it. Damn do you ever get it. I know that technical problems for quests rise considerably; but the mentality of this mod, the scope of it, with quests being a reflection of that scope; I just want more of it. 

The second playthrough went a lot smoother. Got the side of the road quest, the thalmor bit, a whole bunch of comments aimed at poor ol' Lilly (and no supportive Dibellen tag-alongs this time to get her through it, poor girl)

Glad you enjoyed the mentoring/care aspect. A few mods do that well (Rigmor, M'rissi), but I haven't run into many LL mods with that theme, and wanted that change of pace. However, there should be dialogue with Lilly if she dresses to ask her to undress again. That said, I thought it was more fun to avoid fast traveling to get the experience you mention.

Right, so you convinced me to hunt down M'rissi and start that quest. Very impressive so far. Please do check out LotD because a mind like yours that sees how they could fashion a mod that wormed it's way in between other mods, well LotD does that, but even within itself there's plenty of opportunities, and the Solitude Dibellen temple is just across the road, and Auryen isn't shy about digging into old bits of the Blue Palace.

"It would be cool if..." after completion of the Markarth quest, much like you can occasionally see the companions out doing whatever, (Which I think has been made much smarter with modding?) We saw Lilly, Lisette, Bryling et al making a naked pilgrimage to Markarth via Dragon Bridge, maybe with some nervous initiates in tow. Then Senna et all does the same thing towards Solitude. You kinda imagine The stormcloaks setting up their camp chairs to watch the road at that point. . . 

20 hours ago, McRutt said:

Please do check out LotD because a mind like yours that sees how they could fashion a mod that wormed it's way in between other mods, well LotD does that, but even within itself there's plenty of opportunities, and the Solitude Dibellen temple is just across the road, and Auryen isn't shy about digging into old bits of the Blue Palace.

I'll definitely check out LotD. I've heard nothing but great things about it. I do want to complete the Riften quest for the Balazar mod first though. It's about 80% done. 

20 hours ago, McRutt said:

"It would be cool if..." after completion of the Markarth quest, much like you can occasionally see the companions out doing whatever, (Which I think has been made much smarter with modding?) We saw Lilly, Lisette, Bryling et al making a naked pilgrimage to Markarth via Dragon Bridge, maybe with some nervous initiates in tow. Then Senna et all does the same thing towards Solitude. You kinda imagine The stormcloaks setting up their camp chairs to watch the road at that point. . . 

I do intend to go back to add a few things, like some way to end the Jarl's order to be naked in Markarth. It's easy enough to give an NPC an AI package to travel to another location on a certain schedule, but several of the relevant NPCs are needed for quests, so it might be annoying if they are not where you expect them to be. I could cheat and "clone" the relevant NPCs for the travel, but then the Markarth priestesses' clones would have to appear and disappear when they left/returned home from/to the Markarth temple, which is not something I can do with an AI package but would need a script to accomplish.  (The Solitude temple inhabitants are already clones, except for Lilly.) Also, not an issue in Markarth (where no one leaves the temple), but in Solitude, a bigger issue is that the clones and the real NPCs could walk right past each other on Solitude's streets, which would be pretty immersion breaking. So, both the non-clone and clone options have some downsides.

Hello,

I know one of the things you're looking at in a future update is a way to end the 'must be naked in Markarth' at the end of the Dibellan Whore quest. Whether you move it to a new mod for city quests or update this one.

I was using a workaround, opening the console and 'set SLSFC_DibellanWhore to 0'. This worked for awhile.

BUT...

After Season Unending, Markarth was under new management. I didn't go back for awhile, but when I did I was back to 'Dibellan Whore must be naked' even though SLSFC_DibellanWhore was still '0'. I even tried setting it back to '1' and then '0' again but it didn't work. I still get stripped and fined if I'm not naked in Markarth. Just thought I'd let you know.

On 1/3/2024 at 8:30 AM, Khrusaor said:

Hello! Any news on next update?

I'm just finishing up an expansion for my Balazar mod. Should just be a couple of days, and then I'll turn back to this mod after that. The main questions I have are: 1) what should be included in this mod next? and 2) should I be concerned about additional dialogue making voice packs so large as to be impractical?

The TODO list for the next version is currently as follows:

[ ] Make bug fixes for a few of the Mjoll and Serana Sexlab calls that are incorrect.  

[ ] Add MCM-selectable feature to have follower take clothing/armor items stripped from PC (rather than just unequipping)
[ ] Add comment control frequency to all "bump" comments (which currently don't all have the frequency control)

[ ] Add check so bump comments don't trigger for last Sexlab partner (to avoid inappropriate bump comments after sex)
[ ] Add comments on PC sex with creatures for Faendal, Mjoll and Serana (other NPC comments are already there)
[ ] Put all priests in priest faction so priest conditions work properly (not sure why they're not already all in priest faction in vanilla game)
[ ] Add checks for Ancient Profession brothels and adjust dialogue (in my modded game, this is the only place the current dialogue is not immersive)
[ ] Add Markarth Jarl dialogue option to end to Dibellen Whore status
[ ] Try to fix two troublesome quest markers in Markarth quest

[ ] Replace clunky forcegreets in Markarth quest forest encounter with a proper "scene" (now that I know how to do this)

One thing I would like to add would be a new set of comments/events for PCs with a spouse. I did this for the Public Whore Comments mod and I think it turned out pretty good. I could do it even better here because I would have access to all the SLSF fame levels and also access to an MCM for configuration. Scenarios could include, for example, a PC cuckolding his or her spouse. The spouse would have comments on the PC's cheating/public displays, and other NPCs would have comments on the relationship as well. For events, the PC could proposition others, get propositioned, bring NPCs home, get visited by past partners, etc. The spouse could be upset about the cheating (i.e., a traditional "cuckold") or perhaps likes to encourage, watch and/or join in (i.e., a "swinger/hotwife" scenario).  Or, the PC could be the cuckold, with the NPC spouse having the events to proposition others, get propositioned, bring NPCs home, get visited by past partners, etc.   

Thoughts? Any other ideas?

I'm in the process of restructing my Skyrim, because I switched to special / anniversary edition. As I had a look at the special edition mods I found one that focuses in infidelity of the player. How about counting the times of cheating and an option to be considered a whoremonger if a certain threshold is reached. THat could lead to derogative comments by NPCs of the opposite gender or moral NPCs (first the town in which the incident happened, later in other towns, too) as well as an increased chance of solicitation by prostitutes. The spouse could also have an interest in whipping the cheater or calling for a forced divorce.

5 hours ago, Veldon said:

I'm in the process of restructing my Skyrim, because I switched to special / anniversary edition. As I had a look at the special edition mods I found one that focuses in infidelity of the player. How about counting the times of cheating and an option to be considered a whoremonger if a certain threshold is reached. THat could lead to derogative comments by NPCs of the opposite gender or moral NPCs (first the town in which the incident happened, later in other towns, too) as well as an increased chance of solicitation by prostitutes.

I envision two counting systems. First, a counter for the NPC spouse that increments each time they observe the PC having sex (not as 'Victim') with an NPC. Second, SLSF has one currently unused fame variable that it tracks in 24 Skyrim locations. This could be used for a general PC "Cheating" fame. So, a PC's spouse could react to both the direct observation counter and also to the PC's cheating fame in the area. Other NPCs would just react to the PC's cheating fame in the area. Certainly a 'cheater' could attract derogatory comments from some, and would also be more likely to be solicited for sex by others. 

5 hours ago, Veldon said:

The spouse could also have an interest in whipping the cheater or calling for a forced divorce.

I'm not sure about a forced divorce. That would end the fun. 

On 1/8/2024 at 3:33 AM, Gristle said:

How about a second look at khajiit follower comments?

Ver 3.5 has working comments for female khajiit followers, but the male khajiit followers still don't make comments. I think there's also a few errors in there because I remember a follower saying "He smells of skooma. I hope he is willing to share." when I was playing as a female PC and Skooma wasn't listed under Active Effects. Tho I did have Skooma Whore installed and had a mild addiction, so that could be working as intended.

Hello, I love this mod and taken a bit of an interest in learning CK and coding in general recently. And I have been trying to add some of my own custom follower events using existing ones from this mod as a rough guide for personal use, but since I'm a noob, I am failing hard at it. So I figured I would ask you if you could provide some DIY steps on how to make custom followerevents for dummies. If not then that's ok, I understand no hard feelings.

Also, for some suggestions I feel like theres not enough orgy or gangbang events currently. I know there is some for the dawnguard, clan volkihar, and a few inns but maybe some events involving military camps or other guilds like the companions and thieves guild would be nice to have.

As for the spouse comments, maybe you could implement some kind of NTR or cheating comments from the spouse for when the PC gets a high enough likes man/woman fame. Like maybe word gets around how the PC has been unfaithful and in return your spouse is no longer faithful either as an act of jealousy or revenge and will occasionally comment about it you. Perhaps you could even tie in some racial comments to it as well.

On the spouse comments - I really love that idea.  I've been using this mod for a while, it's great, and I'd love to have some NTR content added, lol.

Comments from NPCs/the PC's spouse on the PC cheating sound incredible.  I'm rebuilding my list atm, and I was excited to read about those in your PW Comments mod and I think they'd be even better here.

On 1/7/2024 at 8:33 PM, Gristle said:

Some humiliating events would be fun.

• Whores who trick wealthy clients respectively wealthy clients that are tricked by whores: A robbery event (loss of anything that counts as clothing or armour) after the sex without being allowed to fight the the thieving magpie since the event happens in a town or an inn (within a town).
  • Someone heard / said that the (male) PC is a whoremonger. Now all the upright women scoff at him or call him names.
  • Immoral women goose the lewd PC wherever he/she is and ask him/her if "sweetie" wants to have a nice time. Bystanders comment on that.
  • An angered Olfina slaps the PC.
  • The PC had sex with guards for whatever reason. Now other immoral guards want to get a share of the pie. Unless the PC gives in they strip him down in the guardhouse or prison and search him very thoroughly while all present guards comment on the scene.
  • Immoral guards or robbers catch the unbearably honourable PC with a follower at night. They force them to strip, take all money and clothes and leave the couple stark-naked somewhere in town.
Edited by Veldon
On 1/8/2024 at 8:33 AM, Gristle said:

Don't know how much work this would be, but how about adding adjustable chance/frequencies to different events?

Events such as the skooma rape is so frequent that my character's physical decay can never go down, I'm forced to disable it entirely.

Or perhaps just a simpler solution to change the forced drugged rape to an skooma offer + rape instead?

10 hours ago, Lucci213 said:

How about a second look at khajiit follower comments?  

Ver 3.5 has working comments for female khajiit followers, but the male khajiit followers still don't make comments.

Yes. Good point. Those are very minimal at present, and only support female khajiit followers. I'll work on expanding those. The current dialogue lines are patterned after the way M'rissi speaks, as that's my favorite female khajiit follower.  

10 hours ago, Lucci213 said:

I think there's also a few errors in there because I remember a follower saying "He smells of skooma. I hope he is willing to share." when I was playing as a female PC and Skooma wasn't listed under Active Effects. Tho I did have Skooma Whore installed and had a mild addiction, so that could be working as intended.

That line and a couple of others are triggered by SLSF "Skooma Fame", which you get from being observed drinking skooma. So, unless you have your SLSF fame set to decay really fast in the SLSF MCM, your PC might not have actually drunk skooma recently. That's just the way the SLSF skooma fame works. Also, the magic effect for regular skooma doesn't have a duration, it just restores 25 points of skooma, so there's really no magic effect for me to detect.

10 hours ago, Tentacle_Erotica said:

Hello, I love this mod and taken a bit of an interest in learning CK and coding in general recently. And I have been trying to add some of my own custom follower events using existing ones from this mod as a rough guide for personal use, but since I'm a noob, I am failing hard at it. So I figured I would ask you if you could provide some DIY steps on how to make custom followerevents for dummies. If not then that's ok, I understand no hard feelings.

I'm happy to answer questions about my code or the CK generally, but I don't want to fill up this support thread with that. Why don't you put your questions in a post in the Skyrim Technical Support thread and I'll do my best to answer them there.

Also, for some suggestions I feel like theres not enough orgy or gangbang events currently. I know there is some for the dawnguard, clan volkihar, and a few inns but maybe some events involving military camps or other guilds like the companions and thieves guild would be nice to have.

There are also some orgy events in the Ragged Flagon and Cistern. The main issue with these currently is that the orgy scenes only trigger when the named NPCs to be involved in the orgy are in the cell. The mod currently has no code to detect nearby random NPCs and stick them in an orgy. (Plus, that wouldn't be immersive in a lot of cases if I was just grabbing nearby NPCs at random.) So, I put the orgy events in places (and at times) when I know certain NPCs will be there. The companions guild hall is an omission though. I'll try to add something there.

As for the spouse comments, maybe you could implement some kind of NTR or cheating comments from the spouse for when the PC gets a high enough likes man/woman fame. Like maybe word gets around how the PC has been unfaithful and in return your spouse is no longer faithful either as an act of jealousy or revenge and will occasionally comment about it you. Perhaps you could even tie in some racial comments to it as well.

That's basically the idea, although I would use an unused SLSF fame track variable to track cheating fame based on actual cheating events observed by NPCs in the location, as well as a separate counter to track cheating events observed by the spouse directly. So, Likes Men or Likes Women fame could factor into the particular comments, but I don't think they would be needed to track the cheating.

As for spouse reaction, I was thinking of two types of spouse reaction based on spouse personality (selectable via MCM): 1) dislikes and tries to stop -- the classic "cuckold" scenario, and 2) likes and encourages (and/or watches and/or participates) -- the classic "swinger/hotwife" scenario.  I suppose category 1 could be subdivided into a) the submissive cuckold, who puts up with it, and b) the angry cuckold, who seeks revenge or to punish.

Edited by Gristle
7 hours ago, Adroit said:

I'm rebuilding my list atm, and I was excited to read about those in your PW Comments mod and I think they'd be even better here.

Thanks. It will be similar to the spouse-related comments in the PW Comments mod, so let me know if you have any comments on those.

7 hours ago, Veldon said:

Some humiliating events would be fun.

• Whores who trick wealthy clients respectively wealthy clients that are tricked by whores: A robbery event (loss of anything that counts as clothing or armour) after the sex without being allowed to fight the the thieving magpie since the event happens in a town or an inn (within a town).
  • Someone heard / said that the (male) PC is a whoremonger. Now all the upright women scoff at him or call him names.
  • Immoral women goose the lewd PC wherever he/she is and ask him/her if "sweetie" wants to have a nice time. Bystanders comment on that.
  • An angered Olfina slaps the PC.
  • The PC had sex with guards for whatever reason. Now other immoral guards want to get a share of the pie. Unless the PC gives in they strip him down in the guardhouse or prison and search him very thoroughly while all present guards comment on the scene.
  • Immoral guards or robbers catch the unbearably honourable PC with a follower at night. They force them to strip, take all money and clothes and leave the couple stark-naked somewhere in town.

Some of these kinds of events are in the mod now. The mod can't identify actual NPC whores, but a male PC who has a lot of sex with whores will acquire SLUT fame and get appropriate comments. Also, followers can strip the PC. 

As for goosing and slapping. I could expand the "bump" comments in the mod to include such slapping animations, using the system that Spank That Ass uses. I tried this in my Balazar mod, and it turned out OK, although I don't have the best audio for the slap and the resulting moan. 

I haven't yet tried this, but now that I know a bit more about aliases, I can probably figure out how to attract nearby guards for scenes.

As for robbing the PC, I don't want to do anything that would interfere with gameplay. I could strip the PC and a follower and stash their clothing/armor items somewhere, but I would have to think of an appropriate reason and scenario, and a way to get the stuff back. Also, Papyrus (the scripting language) is really slow with this task. To work with DD and ZaZ items, you need a script that runs through each item and checks for DD and ZaZ keywords. I got this to work in the Balazar mod, but it takes 30-40 seconds just to run the script on a PC.

2 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Don't know how much work this would be, but how about adding adjustable chance/frequencies to different events?

Events such as the skooma rape is so frequent that my character's physical decay can never go down, I'm forced to disable it entirely.

Or perhaps just a simpler solution to change the forced drugged rape to an skooma offer + rape instead?

Adding an adjustable frequency to each type of event is going to be a lot of work. I could easily reduce the change of skooma rape, or I could as you suggest make the rape only follow acceptance of a skooma offer.

55 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Adding an adjustable frequency to each type of event is going to be a lot of work. I could easily reduce the change of skooma rape, or I could as you suggest make the rape only follow acceptance of a skooma offer.

Yes, I think it's more immersive to go with the skooma offer + rape anyway, plus it gives you the gameplay option of either get a quick fix or endure the withdrawal.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m still worried about so many scripts, and you plan to add more) I’ve already deleted and installed the mod back several times, I deleted it for fear that my saves would bloat so that they would no longer load, I installed it back because of the content with followers, according to I think this is the best mod for them. I still hope that maybe you will make a separate version for followers and maybe spouses. Possessed NPCs are of little interest to me, and those who want a parade of cringe can install Troubles of Heroin

On 1/19/2024 at 1:36 AM, aloevera5 said:

luv the mod, if you can please remove the ZAZ requirment!

Thanks, but that's a requirement of the underlying SLSF mod, so I can't remove it since SLSF is a requirement for this mod.