11 hours ago, danna233 said:

I’m still worried about so many scripts, and you plan to add more) I’ve already deleted and installed the mod back several times, I deleted it for fear that my saves would bloat so that they would no longer load, I installed it back because of the content with followers, according to I think this is the best mod for them. I still hope that maybe you will make a separate version for followers and maybe spouses. Possessed NPCs are of little interest to me, and those who want a parade of cringe can install Troubles of Heroin

Regarding scripts, I don't know what gets stored in saves. I can only say that I've run the mod for years and never had an issue. Also, 99.9% of the scripts in this mod are dialogue script fragments (TIF files). I'm not sure these behave the same way as other scripts. I can update these mid-game at any time as much as I want and the changes take place reliably on the next game load, which leads me to think they aren't relying on any properties or code or states stored in saves. 

I might make the spouse mod a separate mod. Still deciding. The downside to making mods separate is that people running the separated mods end up with more scripts. For example, a spouse mod will need a script to detect when the PC and/or spouse is having sex and with whom. It would also need a script to detect if the PC is in a dialogue menu, since that is not a standard dialogue condition. This mod has those scripts. If I add the spouse content here, the needed info is already available from those scripts. If I make the spouse content a separate mod, then I need to add the same scripts to that mod, and then someone with both mods has essentially duplicate scripts. So, I'm not sure there's a perfect answer.

2 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

I thought this mod was just about sexual comments.  What's with the KS hair mod?  What does that have to do with the comment mod?

The mod has a fairly extensive quest built into it, which begins when your SLSF Exhibitionism fame reaches a high level in Markarth. This quest introduces several new NPCs - thus the KS hair to make them look better. You can disable quests in the MCM if you don't want this quest to ever trigger. 

3 hours ago, Gristle said:

So, I'm not sure there's a perfect answer.

Spouse and followers) The rest can be left simply as comments without actions and, accordingly, scripts. I see that a lot of people here are just looking for comments. I think there will be a demand for this option. Separately, you can make a standard mod with all the harassment and rape, for those who don’t really like their character.

5 hours ago, Gristle said:

The mod has a fairly extensive quest built into it, which begins when your SLSF Exhibitionism fame reaches a high level in Markarth. This quest introduces several new NPCs - thus the KS hair to make them look better. You can disable quests in the MCM if you don't want this quest to ever trigger. 

Thanks.   I already have KS hair in my load order, so would I even need to add this hair patch?

9 hours ago, danna233 said:

Spouse and followers) The rest can be left simply as comments without actions and, accordingly, scripts. I see that a lot of people here are just looking for comments. I think there will be a demand for this option. Separately, you can make a standard mod with all the harassment and rape, for those who don’t really like their character.

Anyone who wants just comments can turn off all events in the MCM, or just the forced events if that is preferred. Then those event/comments will never occur, and the associated script fragments will never load.  As for the comments, anyone who wants a Skyrim that's tolerant of their PC's public nudity and sex can simply turn off the "harsh" comments in the MCM.  

I haven't had anyone report an issue with the large number of script fragments in the mod (and haven't seen any myself, despite running several PCs up to level 40-50 with it). Until then, I don't see any reason to split the mod, double the work of maintaining it, and add an extra .esm for those who want all features. And again, we are talking about script fragments, not scripts, and I don't think script fragments end up in your save. There's only two normal scripts in the mod, and both are short and only run on events (Sexlab animation event, dialogue interface open event), so this mod is not "script-heavy" in any normal sense.

I just got to the part where they're asking me to wear a foresworn disguise and save the kidnapped noble, but the quest isn't updating, with the quest guide telling me to wait for the Jarl to give me another job.

Is there a Set Stage ID I can put into the console commands to fix this?

1 hour ago, StopNoPermission said:

I just got to the part where they're asking me to wear a foresworn disguise and save the kidnapped noble, but the quest isn't updating, with the quest guide telling me to wait for the Jarl to give me another job.

Is there a Set Stage ID I can put into the console commands to fix this?

I looked at the mod and there is a bug, which is that an old (and unused) quest objective is displaying (the 'wait for the Jarl' objective). I will fix. But I don't think that's the main issue. My guess is that something caused you to exit the conversation regarding the forsworn quest before it was complete and there is currently no way for you to restart that conversation in order to complete it. I will fix.

In the meantime, completing this conversation would put you at stage 190, so please use the following: "setstage SLSF_Comments_JarlLetterMA 190" 

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

I looked at the mod and there is a bug, which is that an old (and unused) quest objective is displaying (the 'wait for the Jarl' objective). I will fix. But I don't think that's the main issue. My guess is that something caused you to exit the conversation regarding the forsworn quest before it was complete and there is currently no way for you to restart that conversation in order to complete it. I will fix.

In the meantime, completing this conversation would put you at stage 190, so please use the following: "setstage SLSF_Comments_JarlLetterMA 190" 

Thank you! You're probably right about exiting the conversation early, since I tend to read fast and I likely button-mashed through it.

I not sure why... but this mod stop working for me. I started a new game and I don't see any notifications of fame being gained (So I get no progression). I reset JContainers, nothing is overwriting it, put the esp higher in the LO... but nothing makes it work. Are there any console commands to troubleshoot?

3 hours ago, B3juc0 said:

I not sure why... but this mod stop working for me. I started a new game and I don't see any notifications of fame being gained (So I get no progression). I reset JContainers, nothing is overwriting it, put the esp higher in the LO... but nothing makes it work. Are there any console commands to troubleshoot?

This mod in itself does not give any glory. He reacts to the glory of SLSF. So the problem is in the SLSF masterfile.

10 hours ago, B3juc0 said:

As danna233 mentioned, the problem is with SLSF. Since this is a new game, I would try the SLSF MCM menu option to "[Debug] Reset all Papyrus Storages".

On 1/21/2024 at 11:50 PM, Gristle said:

If I make the spouse content a separate mod, then I need to add the same scripts to that mod, and then someone with both mods has essentially duplicate scripts. So, I'm not sure there's a perfect answer.

Could you do something like Inte did? iirc, the Skyrim Utility Mod was created in part so that resources used by POP and other mods could be shared rather than duplicated. I know SUM does more, but I think that's a part of it. Just a thought.

2 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Could you do something like Inte did? iirc, the Skyrim Utility Mod was created in part so that resources used by POP and other mods could be shared rather than duplicated. I know SUM does more, but I think that's a part of it. Just a thought.

This has crossed my mind, but given that there's a very small number of scripts and they don't run unless triggered by an event, I don't think there's any harm in repeating them. For every person who wants a separate mod it seems there's another person asking to combine mods to reduce plug ins, so it's hard to give everyone what they want.

Hi Gristle. Realy enjoying the Markarth quest. I have got to Solitude, talked with Angeline, went to the Thalmar headquarters. Searched the Judisars Room, read every book emptied the baskets, yes I did look in each wardrobe. Every marker has shown up till now, including the one for the Thalmar HQ. Skyrim SE mid-game install. darkface issue not resolved by KSHair & patch or darkface fix. probably a load order issue.

On 12/19/2023 at 4:56 AM, Gristle said:

Are you getting comments from NPCs about you and/or Lilly being naked, and no normal comments from the mod? If so, you are on the right quest stage, and here's some hints:

Hint 1

Hide contents

The poem talks about searching "with the sky above". This implies that you are outside when you are searching, so don't bother looking in interior spaces.

Hint 2

Hide contents

The Dibellan temple in Markarth is located in the wealthy part of town, near the palace. Solitude's temple may be similar.

Hint 3

Hide contents

In the vanilla game, there are some old wings of the Blue Palace that no one uses anymore.

You will get a pop-up notification when you find it. So, once you get in view of the temple door, it will be obvious.

Smashing brilliant!!

I have hung around the market in the afternoon for days, I saw an 'X' marks the spot pic, a few pages back and assumed it was there. I try not to find too many clues. I'm really enjoying it (apart from the past week in me birthday suit hanging round the market) Oh and her obsession with horses, I've had to delete horse mod and kill vanilla ones, they also behave strange when she is on one.

I did have lots of affirmation and comments about it but I'm exhausted with all the uninstalling potential mods that could be conflicting, rolling back saves and forward. Yeah the walk in the country was ...Well a journey, minor hassle finding the place by the river. 

All in all its great really enjoying it, not sure I understand the mcm setting too much, prolly elder blonde moments kicking in. But I'm enjoying it thanks a bunch for putting this together. 

Only one issue so far was rescuing the Sybil, I had recently cleared where she was held so she wasnt there, and map markers kept moving as I got close to them, eventually had to teleport to her about 5000 metre from where she was meant to be

9 hours ago, brussh said:

Smashing brilliant!!

I have hung around the market in the afternoon for days, I saw an 'X' marks the spot pic, a few pages back and assumed it was there. I try not to find too many clues. I'm really enjoying it (apart from the past week in me birthday suit hanging round the market) Oh and her obsession with horses, I've had to delete horse mod and kill vanilla ones, they also behave strange when she is on one.

Thanks. I have to admit I've never put Lilly on a horse. I'll have to give it a try and see what the issue is.

I did have lots of affirmation and comments about it but I'm exhausted with all the uninstalling potential mods that could be conflicting, rolling back saves and forward. Yeah the walk in the country was ...Well a journey, minor hassle finding the place by the river. 

You can fast travel with Lilly to Dragonbridge, if that's the walk you mean. I assume the quest marker on the road to Solitude didn't show up for you. I'm going to rewrite this so Lilly takes you to the spot.

All in all its great really enjoying it, not sure I understand the mcm setting too much, prolly elder blonde moments kicking in. But I'm enjoying it thanks a bunch for putting this together. 

The MCM settings don't have much to do with the Markarth quest.

Only one issue so far was rescuing the Sybil, I had recently cleared where she was held so she wasnt there, and map markers kept moving as I got close to them, eventually had to teleport to her about 5000 metre from where she was meant to be

I'll take a look at this. I don't know why should wouldn't be there. I'm just teleporting her to a vanilla location. It really shouldn't matter whether the location is cleared or not. Cleared just means fewer NPCs to fight (I added a couple in case the location was cleared.)

On 12/14/2023 at 4:36 AM, Gristle said:

Thanks. I had thought about adding custom comments for a male NPC follower, like Vilkas or Farkas, but it's a lot of work and then I wondered if anyone actually uses these particular followers, or any other male NPC follower enough to make it worthwhile. So, I decided it's probably better to work on expanding the two generic sets of comments that work for all followers.

I usually don't use followers until I get two unique ones. Cicero and Ulfric. Cicero vanilla, you can add original comments to him. Ulfric needs a mod, so general comments for all men would be preferable for him, I think. I don’t use female followers at all.

Wanted to say thank you for the wonderful mod.  Makes the game so interactive, sexual and degrading.  (I like the game spicy)  Just to have NPCs speak to me all the time is so immersive.  Been using the mod for 6 months or so and it has truly added so much to the game.  Side quests are a fun addition.  (only completed the first one so far)  

Should have posted a thank you sooner but recently moved to M02 and took me several months to get the game up and running smoothly.  If there are any new or potential users reading this, Serana's comments are delicious.  She starts before we ever leave the platform after releasing her.  (I have visible tats, cum, and keywords on armor to make sure dialogue is always heard).  I am trying the Serana Add-on (again) and to hear the Serana's vanilla voice in this mods random comments is so comforting.  Like our little secret .  If you use vanilla or Serana Dialogue Edit, this is a must have.  She speaks all the time and adds so much to the game.   No long periods of silence with this mod added to your game.

2 hours ago, Miss Tee said:

Wanted to say thank you for the wonderful mod.  Makes the game so interactive, sexual and degrading.  (I like the game spicy)  Just to have NPCs speak to me all the time is so immersive.  Been using the mod for 6 months or so and it has truly added so much to the game.  Side quests are a fun addition.  (only completed the first one so far)  

Should have posted a thank you sooner but recently moved to M02 and took me several months to get the game up and running smoothly.  If there are any new or potential users reading this, Serana's comments are delicious.  She starts before we ever leave the platform after releasing her.  (I have visible tats, cum, and keywords on armor to make sure dialogue is always heard).  I am trying the Serana Add-on (again) and to hear the Serana's vanilla voice in this mods random comments is so comforting.  Like our little secret .  If you use vanilla or Serana Dialogue Edit, this is a must have.  She speaks all the time and adds so much to the game.   No long periods of silence with this mod added to your game.

You're welcome and thanks for the kind words. Serana has always been my favorite NPC, so I put extra effort into her comments. I tried to capture her personality as best I could. I assume you've completed the Dawnguard quest. If not, her dialogue changes a lot after that and can trigger events as well.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Can you enable old TDF and Radiant Prostitution (wrath slayer version) to recognize Whoring ?

Those mods would have to be modified to increase SLSF whore fame. It's easy to do. Here's a post with the needed code. This post says it will make SLSF as a dependency, but it does not -- at least not for users. SLSF is only needed by the mod maker to compile. With this code, the mod will check to see if SLSF is loaded before incrementing SLSF whore fame.

On 2/10/2024 at 6:25 AM, Gristle said:

Those mods would have to be modified to increase SLSF whore fame. It's easy to do. Here's a post with the needed code. This post says it will make SLSF as a dependency, but it does not -- at least not for users. SLSF is only needed by the mod maker to compile. With this code, the mod will check to see if SLSF is loaded before incrementing SLSF whore fame.

i dont understand why he did not made the script, compiled as a normal script file.  Can you do this please ? 

Thank you.

Edit : sorry, i cant do this, i am not into scripting. i even cant find the startsex script in radiant prostitution. for tdf the bsa must be extracted, no way for me to do this. Hope you are kind enough to make it.

Edited by shiagwen
adding text