5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Comments working fine, but events very rare. most skills are 100 but only 2 times an event started

Of course, make sure the event switches in the MCM are on. Otherwise, the events are really just comments that have small scripts attached to trigger Sexlab animations. So, there's not many reasons that comments would work but not "event comments". 

A lot of events are dependent upon both fame and other factors. One test would be for your PC to undress in a busy inn in the evening when it's fully populated. If no events happen there with lots of fame, then something is wrong.

Also, is your PC male? There are probably fewer male PC events. Also, I always playtest with a female PC, so it's possible that something is going on that I haven't noticed. 

Finally, are you getting pop-up "Y/N" message boxes, but no subsequent event? Anything with such a pop-up should trigger an event if "Y" is selected.

21 hours ago, Gristle said:

Of course, make sure the event switches in the MCM are on. Otherwise, the events are really just comments that have small scripts attached to trigger Sexlab animations. So, there's not many reasons that comments would work but not "event comments". 

A lot of events are dependent upon both fame and other factors. One test would be for your PC to undress in a busy inn in the evening when it's fully populated. If no events happen there with lots of fame, then something is wrong.

Also, is your PC male? There are probably fewer male PC events. Also, I always playtest with a female PC, so it's possible that something is going on that I haven't noticed. 

Finally, are you getting pop-up "Y/N" message boxes, but no subsequent event? Anything with such a pop-up should trigger an event if "Y" is selected.

all enabled, female, yes boxes have been the only events. i play LE . the fact that 2 or 3 event did happen shows that there is not sonething totally wrong. it is just too few. 

gernerally i like the idea very much and the  comments are nice as long as they are not often repeated. 

maybe you can make a slider for the events just like the one for the comments ? 

personally i would rather have events than comments, because the comments will be repeatable sooner or later,

will the LE df spank minipack work with comments ?

Edited by shiagwen
On 3/12/2024 at 9:13 AM, Gav1in said:

I found a glitch/bug when I equip novice mage robes I still have the "naked" equip status effect, any solution? cheers.

I narrowed it down to the novice hood, the unenchanted and enchanted version both cause the player to have the "Naked equip status" regardless if im wearing any body clothing, any solution on how to fix this glitch/bug? thanks.

18 hours ago, Gav1in said:

I narrowed it down to the novice hood, the unenchanted and enchanted version both cause the player to have the "Naked equip status" regardless if im wearing any body clothing, any solution on how to fix this glitch/bug? thanks.

This is a long-standing bug in the underlying SLSF mod. If you wear a hood/helmet/etc., SLSF thinks you are naked for Exhibitionism fame gain purposes.

There are two fixes for this: 1) install Devious Devices (that alone fixes it), or 2) add the hood or helmet to the SLSF Excluded List, which I believe you do by putting on the hood/helmet, using the 'down arrow' hotkey to bring up the SLSF in-game radial menu, and then selecting "Add Excluded."

16 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Gristle made such a big work for comments to public whore. can you make a patch fpr that too ?   (LE version)

Ahem, from description of the mod it's already included, no? Anyway I don't use this mod so can't help.

On 3/12/2024 at 4:13 AM, shiagwen said:

maybe you can make a slider for the events just like the one for the comments ? 

personally i would rather have events than comments, because the comments will be repeatable sooner or later,

Do you mean an event frequency slider, like the one for comments in SLSF? Currently, that same SLSF MCM frequency setting is used for comments and events (which are just comments with script fragments attached).

On 3/12/2024 at 4:13 AM, shiagwen said:

will the LE df spank minipack work with comments ?

Yes. If spanking events are enabled in this mod's MCM, you can use any set of animations with "Spanking" tags.

21 hours ago, Aycelist said:

any way to make it so tattoos are always visible, without having to manually add excluded armors each time? basically wondering if theres a way to disable the hidden tattoo/cum etc feature?

If you uncheck the "Cum Always Hiddable" [sic] in the SLSF MCM, heavy cum (the second of the two Sexlab cum layers) will be visible through clothes/armor. I don't know of any equivalent SLSF feature for tattoos.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Gristle made such a big work for comments to public whore. can you make a patch fpr that too ?   (LE version)

If you mean a patch to Public Whore so that it increments SLSF Whore fame, that would require modifying one or more Public Whore scripts. That would best be done by Visio (the Public Whore mod author). If I do a patch, it would probably have to be updated every time Public Whore updates.

If anyone wants to edit any mod to increment SLSF whore fame, the instructions are here (hit the arrow in the upper right corner):

Edited by Gristle
3 hours ago, Gristle said:

If you mean a patch to Public Whore so that it increments SLSF Whore fame, that would require modifying one or more Public Whore scripts. That would best be done by Visio (the Public Whore mod author). If I do a patch, it would probably have to be updated every time Public Whore updates.

If anyone wants to edit any mod to increment SLSF whore fame, the instructions are here (hit the arrow in the upper right corner):

i dont think there will be any updates for PW anymore. It was quite easy to make the patch for radiant prostitution, it just adds a line when sex starts. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, danielbower said:

Is the entire quest playable from start to finish or is there a full release coming out?

Most of this mod consists of random NPC comments and events based on sexual fame, nudity, bondage, etc. If you mean the Markarth exhibitionism fame quest, it is playable from start to finish. My intention is to add similar quests to other cities, but for now only the Markath quest exists. 

5 hours ago, Sis_User said:

Sexual Fame seems to be adding random collars to NPCs, including my follower, is there a way to disable it?

Yes. Disable “Allow Re-Equip” in the SLSF MCM. Otherwise, SLSF will equip devious devices on NPCs that it deems submissive.

5 hours ago, Gristle said:

Yes. Disable “Allow Re-Equip” in the SLSF MCM. Otherwise, SLSF will equip devious devices on NPCs that it deems submissive.

Oh I somehow missed that option combing through the MCM, thanks!

19 hours ago, keitel66 said:

Any way to get this to work on NPCs?

I just responded in the SLSF thread, but I'll paste the response here to in case anyone has any great ideas about what to do with this SLSF feature:

If you mean tracking NPC fame, according to the docs, SLSF can do this, although I've never figured it out.

+-------------------------+
|FameList Chart NPC:|
+-------------------------+
0 NPC.Libertine External
1 NPC.Prostitution External
2 NPC.Raper External
3 NPC.Slavery External
4 NPC.Zoophilie External
5 NPC.Misogyny SL act With Vicrim gender Female
6 NPC.Misandry SL act With Vicrim gender Male

The above means that SLSF can track things like Slut (I'm assuming that's what "Libertine" means in this case), Beastiality, Slaver, Rapist and Whore fame for NPCs, but the "External" means only if incremented by an external mod, as opposed to being incremented automatically by SLSF. However, it looks like SLSF automatically tracks NPC fame for sexual violence (misogyny and misandry) based on the NPC being the non-victim in a SexLab animation with a "Victim" identified.  I'm not sure how useful that is, or how it would be different from Raper. 

One thing about the "external" categories is, because they are not currently used by any mod, they could be repurposed to track anything.

On 7/31/2022 at 1:38 AM, Gristle said:

DoubleCheeseburger has been doing VASynth files for this mod, and has been doing a great job keeping up with updates so far. The files are pretty big, because most of the lines in the mod can be spoken my any NPC (so many voice types). The Jarl quests hopefully won't make them too much bigger, as a lot of these lines are just for one NPC (so one voice type).

Speaking of bandits, the next version will add bandit comments (combat "detection" and combat "taunt" comments) for female PCs.  Does anyone not want bandit comments? Meaning: Do I need to add an MCM toggle for these?

The Markarth quest (for high Exhibitionism fame) is about 2/3 done and already has 500 lines of dialogue.  But a decent amount of that is random comments specific to the quest, so hopefully the NPCs around you will be somewhat quest aware -- and not just the main quest targets. I've also finally learned to make NPCs initiate conversations with force greets, Now I just have to learn how to trigger them better in desired situations. 

A bit late but i'd still be interested in a MCM toggle for bandit comments. 

I've been wanting to have this in my playthrough for the longest time but it just won't work on my setup (Cheating wife/PC with a clueless hubby).

From the description, I understand that all NPCs will throw some form of comment your way and it would really break character for the hubby to join in the festivities as well and later go "here, my love, a freshly baked pie!".

I understand that there's a way to exclude followers from commenting I think, but would that extend to spouses as well?

If not, would it be possible to have spouse-specific comments like "I've been hearing unspeakable things about you, dear... I'm sure they're all baseless rumors.. right?" or "The folks around here keep badmouthing you behind your back... by the divines, I'm going to plant a fist in their faces one day!".. etc.

The reason I said "spouse-specific" is because you're eventually bound to have many rank 4's (lovers) throughout your playthrough and they're definitely not the husband, and more likely than not, they should be as derogatory as the rest of the town imo. maybe a check for Rank 4 + band of matrimony? I dunno :P

Any how, thanks for all the work on this one, you're doing such a great job! 👍

23 minutes ago, NismoMan said:

I've been wanting to have this in my playthrough for the longest time but it just won't work on my setup (Cheating wife/PC with a clueless hubby).

From the description, I understand that all NPCs will throw some form of comment your way and it would really break character for the hubby to join in the festivities as well and later go "here, my love, a freshly baked pie!".

I understand that there's a way to exclude followers from commenting I think, but would that extend to spouses as well?

If not, would it be possible to have spouse-specific comments like "I've been hearing unspeakable things about you, dear... I'm sure they're all baseless rumors.. right?" or "The folks around here keep badmouthing you behind your back... by the divines, I'm going to plant a fist in their faces one day!".. etc.

The reason I said "spouse-specific" is because you're eventually bound to have many rank 4's (lovers) throughout your playthrough and they're definitely not the husband, and more likely than not, they should be as derogatory as the rest of the town imo. maybe a check for Rank 4 + band of matrimony? I dunno :P

Any how, thanks for all the work on this one, you're doing such a great job! 👍

You're welcome. I've just been making what I wanted for my game. Glad others like it.

Yes, you can block followers from commenting. You can also assign a sort of comment personality to followers: 1) follower encourages PC's sexually adventurous activities, or 2) follower discourages and is embarrassed by PC's sexually adventurous activities. But I understand that a spouse may not be a follower. Also, neither of these work perfectly with a cuckold spouse follower.

As for spouses in general... well, there you're in luck and your comment is well timed, as I'm just finishing up a revision of the mod that will include spouse support. It will also allow you to set five different relationship types -- one of which is the cheating PC with "cuckold" spouse you describe. It will also add a category of SLSF cheating fame by location for the purpose of NPC and spouse comments, and will also count and take into account cheating actually observed by the spouse for spouse comments and events. The new version will also allow your cheating PC (or "hotwife" PC, another relationship type) to solicit sex from NPCs and allow NPCs to approach the PC with sex requests. Depending on relationship type (e.g., PC is cuckold, or spouse is "hotwife"), spouse and NPCs can also approach each other as well.

The spouse features will basically be a "beta" feature in the next version. They all work but I'm sure I made some mistakes in programming the comments, and I'm sure players will find other issues and limitations. With 2000 new comments/dialogue lines, 5 relationship types, taking into account all the PC/NPC/spouse gender combinations, and a dozen other variables, it's a lot. Also, I plan to expand the "cuckold" and other events in the mod, but the basic framework will all be there. It's also a bit of a sandbox to try out new features, like the new approach functionality which uses no scripts to detect NPCs and trigger the NPC approach (and thus should be pretty bullet proof), and which offers full player dialogue options. This could eventually be used to update the main mod to replace the current limited "Y/N" popups.