On 4/10/2024 at 8:52 AM, nun56unn5ufg said:

A bit late but i'd still be interested in a MCM toggle for bandit comments. 

I could do that. I don't know if you've noticed, but forsworn also have a set of similar comments unique to them. Should this be switched by the same switch? 

I tried to talk to Aela for marksmanship training, and she equipped a "zbfWristIronBlack" on me, this is from SLSFFameComments, right ?

Nice idea, my fame begins to have consequences. But I could simply remove the wrist cuffs, shouldn't they be locked or so ? Can you perhaps use DD devices instead of Zaz devices, if you implement no lock/unlock mechanism ?

Edit: Ok, I think I didn't have "Enable forced events" enabled, now I understand what the cuffs are for.

Edited by nopse0
15 minutes ago, nopse0 said:

I tried to talk to Aela for marksmanship training, and she equipped a "zbfWristIronBlack" on me, this is from SLSFFameComments, right ?

I'm actually having a hard time recalling. I definitely use ZaZ assets in the mod. ZaZ is a requirement for SLSF, so it's easy to use assets from it. From what I recall, blacksmiths will give ZaZ iron collars to PCs with submissive fame and PCs with beastiality fame. Followers will offer to tie up the PCs with submissive fame with ZaZ rope bindings. Random NPCs can forcibly do so as well, with ZaZ rope bindings and perhaps a ZaZ hood. But I don't recall using the wrist irons. It's been a while though, so I probably did.

15 minutes ago, nopse0 said:

Nice idea, my fame begins to have consequences. But I could simply remove the wrist cuffs, shouldn't they be locked or so ? Can you perhaps use DD devices instead of Zaz devices, if you implement no lock/unlock mechanism ?

In any case, your question still stands. All the ZaZ items can simply be removed. I didn't want to make DD another requirement (some people already don't care for the ZaZ requirement). But more than that, I didn't want anything in this mod to interfere with normal gameplay (at least not for more than a minute or two). So, the bondage in this mod is more about games (like with followers), facilitating NPC sex attacks on powerful PCs, or just general humiliation. I actually play with DD and Cursed Loot all the time, so I like the concept, but at the same time, I know how frustrating it can be when you get truly tied up in the middle of trying to run some other quest. So, I'd like people to be able to leave this mod active 100% of the time without worrying about interaction or interference with other mods.

Anyway, if you want some fun consequences, go get 90+ Exhibitionism fame in Markarth.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, kurotatsu said:

Maybe work on adding DD as soft requirement? So DD items would be used when DD is detected as present and use Zaz otherwise?

This is currently beyond my programming skill. If I don't set another mod as a master in the Creation Kit, its assets don't show up in the Creation Kit, so I don't know how to reference and use a non-master mod's assets. Perhaps the best approach is a patch for DD users (i.e., a mod with this mod and DD as dependencies)?

Edited by Gristle
8 hours ago, Gristle said:

This is currently beyond my programming skill. If I don't set another mod as a master in the Creation Kit, its assets don't show up in the Creation Kit, so I don't know how to reference and use a non-master mod's assets. Perhaps the best approach is a patch for DD users (i.e., a mod with this mod and DD as dependencies)?

This could work too!

On 4/16/2024 at 1:35 PM, ixtheinterloper said:

out of curiosity, what version of zaz was this mod designed for? i'm using 7.0se-rev1 and when trying to run dyndolod it threw one of its patented hissy fits when trying to generate, and when i went to investigate the problem SLSFC_DildoFurniture had a broken keyword that needed to be removed

https://i.imgur.com/DmvoCd6.png

That's a copy of the ZaZ item (zbfBitchPlayingWithDildo), and has the same keywords. I just gave it a new name. What keyword needed to be removed? (I can't open the link.) I'm using ZaZ v8.0+SE2023 in my setup, but only because I'm told it's backwards compatible with 7.0.

I just posted v3.6 of this mod for SE. I'll need a day or two to convert textures for LE. 

The main update is the marriage/spouse functionality, with five MCM-defined relationship types. I'm considering this spouse functionality (which you don't have to enable) "beta" not because it doesn't work, but because there are probably many dialogue logic bugs and because it is not complete. This will also serve as a kind of sandbox to check out the new NPC "approach" functionality - currently only used for married PCs and spouses if the marriage functions are turned on in the MCM - but which could be expanded to other parts of the mod if it works smoothly.  

I also fixed the two troublesome quest markers in the Markarth quest (by redoing the quest a little bit so neither is needed). And I noticed and fixed a long-overlooked bug that was allowing friendly NPCs to say unfriendly things, and at the same time was preventing friendly NPCs from saying special comments for friendly NPCs. Check out the revision list for all the updates. And check out the mod description for an explanation of how the new marriage/spouse features work.

Future expansion of the marriage/spouse features will include: more player home features (e.g., PC/spouse can be visited by NPCs at home); more spouse-initiated events; and increasingly embarrassing requirements for cuckolds to receive sex from spouse.

Please let me know if you see any bugs, and if you have any thoughts on the new PC/NPC approach functionality, which allows for greater variety of interaction and player choices.

Sorry if this has been asked ( before), but is this ( mostly ) female player designed mod? Also, any plans for integration with SLSO ( Separate orgasms mod)?

I'm thinking if you give your partners plenty of orgasms, it affects your reputation and can change their approach to player ( turning them into nymphomaniacs). Maybe also harem feature.

4 hours ago, Gristle said:

I just posted v3.6 of this mod for SE. I'll need a day or two to convert textures for LE. 

The main update is the marriage/spouse functionality, with five MCM-defined relationship types. I'm considering this spouse functionality (which you don't have to enable) "beta" not because it doesn't work, but because there are probably many dialogue logic bugs and because it is not complete. This will also serve as a kind of sandbox to check out the new NPC "approach" functionality - currently only used for married PCs and spouses if the marriage functions are turned on in the MCM - but which could be expanded to other parts of the mod if it works smoothly.  

I also fixed the two troublesome quest markers in the Markarth quest (by redoing the quest a little bit so neither is needed). And I noticed and fixed a long-overlooked bug that was allowing friendly NPCs to say unfriendly things, and at the same time was preventing friendly NPCs from saying special comments for friendly NPCs. Check out the revision list for all the updates. And check out the mod description for an explanation of how the new marriage/spouse features work.

Future expansion of the marriage/spouse features will include: more player home features (e.g., PC/spouse can be visited by NPCs at home); more spouse-initiated events; and increasingly embarrassing requirements for cuckolds to receive sex from spouse.

Please let me know if you see any bugs, and if you have any thoughts on the new PC/NPC approach functionality, which allows for greater variety of interaction and player choices.

Will it work with multiple spouses mod? And how it is handling female/female marriages?

Edit: Ok. I've read description and have immediate request: multiple spouses :3

Edited by unwashed biomass

The update couldn't have come at a better time, was wrapping up my load order and decided to check what's new and Tada!

The new features sound like a hoot, can't wait to see how it all plays out in game :D

Thanks Gristle!

12 hours ago, Kanerah said:

Sorry if this has been asked ( before), but is this ( mostly ) female player designed mod? Also, any plans for integration with SLSO ( Separate orgasms mod)?

I'm thinking if you give your partners plenty of orgasms, it affects your reputation and can change their approach to player ( turning them into nymphomaniacs). Maybe also harem feature.

The main comment and event aspect of the mod is not female-PC-specific, although there are more comments for female PCs. The Markarth quest is female PC only, but I might update that to allow for a male PC someday.  As for SLSO, I've never played it. I'll have to check it out. Currently, the spouse personality / relationship type is set by MCM. I thought about having that set in-game, but let's see what people think of the relationship types first.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

Will it work with multiple spouses mod? And how it is handling female/female marriages?

Edit: Ok. I've read description and have immediate request: multiple spouses :3

Yeah, currently only one spouse (for this mod's purposes) at at time. It handles all possible gender combinations, so female-female marriages work just fine. As for multiple spouses, this would add a lot of complexity. For example, if a PC currently has a female spouse, NPC (and spouse) comments will reference the spouse's gender and NPC comments will change based on whether the spouse is there or not. The mod is also detecting when the spouse is having sex for NPC comment purposes. For normal spouses, the mod is also counting the number of times that the spouse has seen the PC cheat. This would get complicated really fast with multiple spouses. 

Also, even now, it can get a little confusing when the PC and spouse are the same sex, and an NPC makes a comment. Sometimes it's hard to know who they are addressing - the PC or the spouse. I can't embed PC/spouse names in the comments, so I use a lot of racial comments for spouses to help distinguish between PC and spouses. (Won't help if they are the same race of course.) 

So, I think the main functionality will likely stay with one main spouse, and it will be hard to allow other NPCs to detect multiple spouses. However, I could easily make any NPC follower who is wearing a wedding ring a speaker of spouse comments, including those that initiate events, to give other spouses a role.   

Edited by Gristle

I've just tried out the new version and everything seem to work as intended. Really enjoying these new features, thank you Gristle! Would love to see threesomes with spouse and NPC, spouse getting gangbanged and spouse sex with creatures in the future updates!

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Khrusaor said:

I've just tried out the new version and everything seem to work as intended. Really enjoying these new features, thank you Gristle! Would love to see threesomes with spouse and NPC, spouse getting gangbanged and spouse sex with creatures in the future updates!

Threesome requests by, and solicitations to, PC and spouse are definitely coming.

Gangbangs are a little trickier. This mod currently doesn't have any scripts to "scan" for NPCs. I could try to figure that out, but I've been wary for performance reasons. (Anyone know, does SexLab have this functionality built in?) Without that, the problem is knowing who is there (in the "cell") to put in a Sexlab animation. In some specific locations (taverns, guilds, Jarl keeps, temples) there are some NPCs who are always present (or at least present during most times of day), and I could make location-specific events.    

Sex with creatures is coming as well, as a PC, spouse or NPC request. Same issue with detecting creatures, but there are already mod dogs placed in each inn and Jarl palace, and at several stables. So, there will either be location-specific events, or I'll have to teleport in an animal.  

EDIT: And thanks for the feedback. Please let me know if you spot any bugs, which will most likely be some issue with the "approach" scenes or bad gender references. 

Edited by Gristle
6 hours ago, nopse0 said:

Is it possible to upgrade mid-game, or does this screw up your savegame ?

You can upgrade mid-game. I did. The MCM will update to include the new marriage configuration.

1 hour ago, Yuni said:

I love the new update in theory! I love the cuckoldry comments.
Any chance of releasing the Legendary Edition version for the new update? :D

Coming soon. In the meantime, the only differences will be I'm going to use Nif Optimizer to convert the .nif files for the NPC faces (no NPCs added in this version) to LE and to convert an SE-version banner in the Solitude Temple of Dibella to LE (so I don't have to use different banners between the SE and LE versions). In other words, if you run this version now, the only difference will be a banner in the temple will turn purple or have a big triangle or something.

3 hours ago, Gristle said:

Threesome requests by, and solicitations to, PC and spouse are definitely coming.

Gangbangs are a little trickier. This mod currently doesn't have any scripts to "scan" for NPCs. I could try to figure that out, but I've been wary for performance reasons. (Anyone know, does SexLab have this functionality built in?) Without that, the problem is knowing who is there (in the "cell") to put in a Sexlab animation. In some specific locations (taverns, guilds, Jarl keeps, temples) there are some NPCs who are always present (or at least present during most times of day), and I could make location-specific events.    

Sex with creatures is coming as well, as a PC, spouse or NPC request. Same issue with detecting creatures, but there are already mod dogs placed in each inn and Jarl palace, and at several stables. So, there will either be location-specific events, or I'll have to teleport in an animal.  

EDIT: And thanks for the feedback. Please let me know if you spot any bugs, which will most likely be some issue with the "approach" scenes or bad gender references. 

Thanks for the info! I will definitely be looking forward to the next update. Perhaps it would be easier to implement gangbangs by making PC talk to three NPCs in order to organize it? I've also noticed that there is no option to ask your spouse to strip naked inside of an orc stronghold yet. That would be nice to have as well.

Edited by Khrusaor
1 hour ago, Gristle said:

Coming soon. In the meantime, the only differences will be I'm going to use Nif Optimizer to convert the .nif files for the NPC faces (no NPCs added in this version) to LE and to convert an SE-version banner in the Solitude Temple of Dibella to LE (so I don't have to use different banners between the SE and LE versions). In other words, if you run this version now, the only difference will be a banner in the temple will turn purple or have a big triangle or something.

That's fine I basically don't go in there. ❤️ Your mod is one of my favorites on the whole site, it's always, ALWAYS in my load order. People noticing how much of a skank I'm being makes me running around as a streaker way more immersive.

I noticed, that Aela's call for "Whitefang" doesn't work, nothing happens. In the Papyrus log I see something like "form not loaded" or so. Doesn't Whitefang first have to be loaded and then placed at the player in the script fragment first ?

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_1
Function Fragment_1(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
If Game.IsMovementControlsEnabled() && Game.IsFightingControlsEnabled() && Game.IsMenucontrolsEnabled() && Game.IsActivateControlsEnabled() && PlayerRef.GetPlayerControls()
String NPCName=akSpeaker.GetBaseObject().GetName()
Actor[] acts = new Actor[2]
acts[0] = SexLab.PlayerRef
acts[1] = Whitefang
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceKey (2,"Wolves")
SexLab.StartSex(acts, anims)
debug.notification(NPCName + " calls over a large and eager wolf")
endif
Wait.SetValue(0)
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT