This is a cool update, thanks for your work!

I've come across two issues so far. First, when buying the rings gold isn't being taken from my inventory; the check for if I have enough gold works fine but the gold isn't removed.

The other is I have a stuck scene. My PC is stuck in SLSFC_SLSFCM_PCApproacher1. Other than reverting to an older save, is there a way to unstick the scene? Is this somewhere where perhaps a timeout could be added? Or maybe an option to unstick a scene?

Edited by 51offthescale
3 hours ago, nopse0 said:

I noticed, that Aela's call for "Whitefang" doesn't work, nothing happens. In the Papyrus log I see something like "form not loaded" or so. Doesn't Whitefang first have to be loaded and then placed at the player in the script fragment first ?

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_1
Function Fragment_1(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
If Game.IsMovementControlsEnabled() && Game.IsFightingControlsEnabled() && Game.IsMenucontrolsEnabled() && Game.IsActivateControlsEnabled() && PlayerRef.GetPlayerControls()
String NPCName=akSpeaker.GetBaseObject().GetName()
Actor[] acts = new Actor[2]
acts[0] = SexLab.PlayerRef
acts[1] = Whitefang
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceKey (2,"Wolves")
SexLab.StartSex(acts, anims)
debug.notification(NPCName + " calls over a large and eager wolf")
endif
Wait.SetValue(0)
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

Whitefang the wolf should already be loaded and hanging out in Jorrvaskyr. To be more specific, he is enabled when "Beastiality Events" are enabled and disabled when they are disabled. But if they weren't enabled, you wouldn't get this dialogue.  On the other hand, if you turn on Beastiality Events while in the Jorrvaskyr cell, then he probably won't show up until you leave and come back. Is he there? If so, do you recall if you got the "Aela calls over a large and eager wolf" notification? If so, then Sexlab is not finding the wolf, or is not finding any wolf animations. If not, then the if/then code thinks that you are in dialogue with another NPC and doesn't want to interrupt it with a Sexlab animation.

2 hours ago, GintamaUUZ said:

Cannot marry followers of other mods

Seems to only work for vanilla Skyrim followers

Right now, it works with any NPC that uses the vanilla follower framework. So that could be mod followers, but many mod followers do use their own framework. Thinking out loud, if I turn off the follower check, I suppose that would be fine. I would just make it so any NPC with a relationship rank 1 or higher (who does not have a Skyrim spouse) will marry your PC, which is roughly parallel to vanilla marriage. In that case, they might not be an actual follower, and thus won't follow, and thus won't have many comments and events, but I suppose that's OK if someone wants to do that, since it would allow you to marry non-standard followers. I'll make this change in the next update.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 51offthescale said:

This is a cool update, thanks for your work!

No problem. Thanks for the bug reports.

I've come across two issues so far. First, when buying the rings gold isn't being taken from my inventory; the check for if I have enough gold works fine but the gold isn't removed.

Just an oversight on my part. I will fix.

The other is I have a stuck scene. My PC is stuck in SLSFC_SLSFCM_PCApproacher1. Other than reverting to an older save, is there a way to unstick the scene? Is this somewhere where perhaps a timeout could be added? Or maybe an option to unstick a scene?

I'm a bit of a novice with scenes, but according to the CK wiki, ways to stop scenes include the following:

• The last phase of the scene ends. (Not helpful if the scene is stuck because some actor is missing or assigned a higher priority package by the game, etc.)
  • The scene is flagged as "Interruptible", and another scene starts that needs one or more of this scene's actors. (I did not flag this scene "interruptible". I'll try making it so in my game, but I haven't had a scene get stuck in hours of playtesting, so this could be hard to troubleshoot.)
  • The player character transitions from the exterior in which the scene is playing to an interior or vice versa. (Nice!)
  • Stop is called on the scene. (I could make this happen via some dialogue, if needed.)

The only one you could easily do is go outside / inside. Please let me know if that works.

Do you know how the scene got stuck? That scene is very short. Just one phase, which is a force greet by the approaching NPC. I suppose that means the NPC couldn't (can't) reach you to deliver the force greet. Did you or the NPC change cells in the middle of the scene?

Also, how did you know the scene got stuck?

Edited by Gristle
10 minutes ago, Gristle said:

I'm a bit of a novice with scenes, but according to the CK wiki, ways to stop scenes include the following:

• The last phase of the scene ends. (Not helpful if the scene is stuck because some actor is missing or assigned a higher priority package by the game, etc.)
  • The scene is flagged as "Interruptible", and another scene starts that needs one or more of this scene's actors. (I did not flag this scene "interruptible". I'll try making it so in my game, but I haven't had a scene get stuck in hours of playtesting, so this could be hard to troubleshoot.)
  • The player character transitions from the exterior in which the scene is playing to an interior or vice versa. (Nice!)
  • Stop is called on the scene. (I could make this happen via some dialogue, if needed.)

The only one you could easily do is go outside / inside. Please let me know if that works.

Do you know how the scene got stuck? That scene is very short. Just one phase, which is a force greet by the approaching NPC. I suppose that means the NPC couldn't (can't) reach you to deliver the force greet. Did you or the NPC change cells in the middle of the scene?

I think I just managed to "catch" a stuck scene. I reloaded a save and got a notification of "Some NPC is staring at you" but I moved on (still within the same cell). When I registered what the notification said I went back and the npc was waiting for me and the forcegreet proceeded as normal.

I'm not sure what exactly happened for it to get stuck the first time, I just noticed that I wasn't getting any approaches/force greets from other mods. I assume that whichever npc was a part of the scene was just waiting for me to return.

Changing cells didn't appear to fix the issue. I did manage to "fix" it by using Devious Follower's terminate scene debug (to anyone else reading this please use this with caution).

18 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Also, how did you know the scene got stuck?

Not getting approaches from other mods that should trigger more frequently that the approaches from the mod. Sexlab Approach Redux can show the current scene from the debug menu, and thats how I knew which scene it was. I tried a few things to unstick the scene, but after running the DF's terminate scene, the scene from this mod was no longer listed as the current scene in SLAP's debug menu and approaches from this mod and others began working normally again.

Downloaded and tried the LE edition.

"Is your little pussy getting wet? Too bad."
"Every woman in town looks forwards to your husband's cock!"
"Have some fun? With a milk drinker like you? No way, I'll have your husband instead!"

Whoo boy this is hot! Thank you for this lovely edition to the game. :3

On 4/9/2024 at 8:59 PM, Gristle said:

I just responded in the SLSF thread, but I'll paste the response here to in case anyone has any great ideas about what to do with this SLSF feature:

If you mean tracking NPC fame, according to the docs, SLSF can do this, although I've never figured it out.

+-------------------------+
|FameList Chart NPC:|
+-------------------------+
0 NPC.Libertine External
1 NPC.Prostitution External
2 NPC.Raper External
3 NPC.Slavery External
4 NPC.Zoophilie External
5 NPC.Misogyny SL act With Vicrim gender Female
6 NPC.Misandry SL act With Vicrim gender Male

The above means that SLSF can track things like Slut (I'm assuming that's what "Libertine" means in this case), Beastiality, Slaver, Rapist and Whore fame for NPCs, but the "External" means only if incremented by an external mod, as opposed to being incremented automatically by SLSF. However, it looks like SLSF automatically tracks NPC fame for sexual violence (misogyny and misandry) based on the NPC being the non-victim in a SexLab animation with a "Victim" identified.  I'm not sure how useful that is, or how it would be different from Raper. 

One thing about the "external" categories is, because they are not currently used by any mod, they could be repurposed to track anything.

To simplify the overhead (memory) and work I would limit this to prostitutes and brothel whores who are working for you. I feel like it makes sense for them to get famous. Mostly the hoes, and especially the ones that travel. Maybe like (turn x tricks in a given city in order to activate Fame for that city).

20 hours ago, keitel66 said:

To simplify the overhead (memory) and work I would limit this to prostitutes and brothel whores who are working for you. I feel like it makes sense for them to get famous. Mostly the hoes, and especially the ones that travel. Maybe like (turn x tricks in a given city in order to activate Fame for that city).

Having looked at this a little more closely, it looks like SLSF only tracks one general category of NPC fame for each tracked location, and not for specific NPCs. So, this can't be used for individual NPCs. 

11 hours ago, dragonflame25 said:

does this mod have ntr. spouse approaches to NPCs for sex, depending on relationship. 

Yes, and also NPC approaches to spouse (and to PC as well, depending on relationship settings).

10 hours ago, Gristle said:

Yes, and also NPC approaches to spouse (and to PC as well, depending on relationship settings).

thanks i been waiting for this mod for a long time. question in the future you think you can add more ntr with stage and dialog and quest. i put private so your character must sneak and see what they doing. I'm just thinking out loud to see this will give you idea.

1) your spouse invites npc to your house and if you have hearthfire (stage 1)

2) flirting (stage 1)

3) kissing (stage 2 private) your spouse will lie to you if she saw you or she will talk to you and say npc is going to help me with stuff outside

4) handjob morning (stage 3 private) npc give you a quest that he needs,

5) handjob and blowjob at night (stage 4 private) depending from 1 to 5 am your spouse tell you to sleep. sleep one hour. if spouse sleeping nothing happen. but if your spouse not there. u must look for them

6) sex (stage 5 final) npc will give you a quest. once you done your house is lock. you need to keep knocking. your spouse comes out naked. your spouse is going to lie. your spouse send you to another quest. once it done but this time. you be greeted by lot of npc was hired by npc and telling you that they going to kill you. you kill them but the door is lock. you need to go to a blacksmith and they will give you a key. once you open the your spouse is naked and gave you a drink and the screen turn black you force to watch them. after that they left. you are send to another quest to find her. go five different store and they will tell you that she went to septimus signus outpost only if you complete septimus quest. both npc and your spouse.

like i say im just giving you ideas. ik you or someone can do better then me

On 4/14/2024 at 2:15 PM, Gristle said:

I could do that. I don't know if you've noticed, but forsworn also have a set of similar comments unique to them. Should this be switched by the same switch? 

Sorry for late reply. I haven't played much around forsworns, but sure, why not! Personally, i don't find the amount of MCM options to be overwhelming, compared to other mods i've seen lol.

I had similar problem with magiage quest, i've noticed no creatures were insteresed in my booty so i checked aroused creatures info and PC was involved in quest from SLFC, had to go back to markath and find the guy who initiated aproach (but i was probably just leaving city), found him, made some sex and quest cleared. Some kind of failsafe or timer is a must i think.

Also idea: there is already quite a bunch animation with female/female/creature (or male/female/creaure), horses, dogs/wolfes, werewolfes, trolls and some more exotic creatures are blessed with those anims but there is no immersive way to see those anims. What if after PC and his/her bride gotten comfortable and lusting for beastial cock, wife would approach PC at (lets say stables - easiest part i think) wanting a threesome with stalion. Dogs could be placed strategically in inns etc (they already are in my game anyways (CO more creatures + SLFC itself. for rest of creatures there would need to be strategically placed or some kind of detector of friendly F/F/C sexlable ones.

second idea (but probably out of scope of this mod): when leaving spouses in homes ( i have 2 in lakeview manor, 1 in solitude house, 1 in whiterun house), after player character confess their devotion to creatures, sometime later such spouse, neglected by days, weeks even would addopt pet for her needs, after lighthearhedly confrontation 2f/1c anims could be also initialazed, apart from pet taking your spouse frequently. Sorry for wall of text, i hope it is somewhat readable/understandable (imma under influence)

8 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

I had similar problem with magiage quest, i've noticed no creatures were insteresed in my booty so i checked aroused creatures info and PC was involved in quest from SLFC, had to go back to markath and find the guy who initiated aproach (but i was probably just leaving city), found him, made some sex and quest cleared. Some kind of failsafe or timer is a must i think.

Thanks for the note. Just to confirm, did you mean that the PC was involved in a "scene"? In any case, I will address. There are three scenes in the mod (one for NPC approaches PC, one for NPC approaches spouse, and one for spouse approaches NPC). I'm thinking the most simple way would be to just stop all three of these scenes whenever the PC changes location.

Also idea: there is already quite a bunch animation with female/female/creature (or male/female/creaure), horses, dogs/wolfes, werewolfes, trolls and some more exotic creatures are blessed with those anims but there is no immersive way to see those anims. What if after PC and his/her bride gotten comfortable and lusting for beastial cock, wife would approach PC at (lets say stables - easiest part i think) wanting a threesome with stalion. Dogs could be placed strategically in inns etc (they already are in my game anyways (CO more creatures + SLFC itself. for rest of creatures there would need to be strategically placed or some kind of detector of friendly F/F/C sexlable ones.

I'm definitely planning to include "spouse games" in future updates, including creature-related. If you want an immersive and wide variety of creature encounters in the meantime, check out my mod Adventures with Balazar. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29983-adventures-with-balazar-balazars-bitch-beta/

second idea (but probably out of scope of this mod): when leaving spouses in homes ( i have 2 in lakeview manor, 1 in solitude house, 1 in whiterun house), after player character confess their devotion to creatures, sometime later such spouse, neglected by days, weeks even would addopt pet for her needs, after lighthearhedly confrontation 2f/1c anims could be also initialazed, apart from pet taking your spouse frequently. Sorry for wall of text, i hope it is somewhat readable/understandable (imma under influence)

I'm also planning to include more player-home-based scenarios. That could include a pet (and of course could include a human/elf lover for the spouse for cuckold PCs).

On 4/24/2024 at 4:16 AM, dragonflame25 said:

thanks i been waiting for this mod for a long time. question in the future you think you can add more ntr with stage and dialog and quest. i put private so your character must sneak and see what they doing. I'm just thinking out loud to see this will give you idea.

1) your spouse invites npc to your house and if you have hearthfire (stage 1)

2) flirting (stage 1)

3) kissing (stage 2 private) your spouse will lie to you if she saw you or she will talk to you and say npc is going to help me with stuff outside

4) handjob morning (stage 3 private) npc give you a quest that he needs,

5) handjob and blowjob at night (stage 4 private) depending from 1 to 5 am your spouse tell you to sleep. sleep one hour. if spouse sleeping nothing happen. but if your spouse not there. u must look for them

6) sex (stage 5 final) npc will give you a quest. once you done your house is lock. you need to keep knocking. your spouse comes out naked. your spouse is going to lie. your spouse send you to another quest. once it done but this time. you be greeted by lot of npc was hired by npc and telling you that they going to kill you. you kill them but the door is lock. you need to go to a blacksmith and they will give you a key. once you open the your spouse is naked and gave you a drink and the screen turn black you force to watch them. after that they left. you are send to another quest to find her. go five different store and they will tell you that she went to septimus signus outpost only if you complete septimus quest. both npc and your spouse.

like i say im just giving you ideas. ik you or someone can do better then me

I'm definitely planning to include more spouse scenarios, including house visits. I imagine for cuckold PCs there will be "stages" where the spouse will cheat more and more openly and where the PC is more and more humiliated. 

So, what are your thoughts on implementing gangbangs by making the PC talk to several NPCs in order to organize it?

Also, would it be possible to ask your spouse to undress inside of an Orc stronghold? This option is not available yet, I think.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Khrusaor said:

So, what are your thoughts on implementing gangbangs by making the PC talk to several NPCs in order to organize it?

That's simple to do. Are you thinking with PC, with spouse, with spouse and PC? All can be done, but with the different relationship types, covering every possible combination ups the complexity a bit.

2 hours ago, Khrusaor said:

Also, would it be possible to ask your spouse to undress inside of an Orc stronghold? This option is not available yet, I think.

Yes. Will do in the next version. Any other locations for approaches and undressing? I believe right now this is limited to city streets, inns, dwellings (which includes Jarl palaces), and guilds. I'll add Orc Strongholds. I was thinking of adding Castles too, for DG. Any other locations I'm missing?

The next version will come soon. It's primarily a bug fix version that should fix the problem of uncompleted PC approaches preventing other scenes (including those from this mod) from playing. You'll have to remarry your spouse though to make that fix work. (That's just two dialogues with spouse.) It will also allow your PC to marry NPCs that don't use the vanilla follow package, which is a lot of mod followers apparently. They'll just have to like your PC. 

Edited by Gristle
25 minutes ago, Gristle said:

That's simple to do. Are you thinking with PC, with spouse, with spouse and PC? All can be done, but with the different relationship types, covering every possible combination ups the complexity a bit.

I had “spouse is hotwife” relationship in mind, so that PC would have an option to organize gangbangs for their spouse. 

38 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Yes. Will do in the next version. Any other locations for approaches and undressing? I believe right now this is limited to city streets, inns, dwellings (which includes Jarl palaces), and guilds. I'll add Orc Strongholds. I was thinking of adding Castles too, for DG. Any other locations I'm missing?

Caves and dungeons perhaps? Everything else seems to be covered.

15 hours ago, Gristle said:

I'm definitely planning to include more spouse scenarios, including house visits. I imagine for cuckold PCs there will be "stages" where the spouse will cheat more and more openly and where the PC is more and more humiliated. 

for some reason they made mods so npc wife will cuckold their husband. but they don't made mods where your spouse cuckold because they are not into it. 

17 hours ago, Khrusaor said:

I had “spouse is hotwife” relationship in mind, so that PC would have an option to organize gangbangs for their spouse. 

That makes the most sense.

17 hours ago, Khrusaor said:

Caves and dungeons perhaps? Everything else seems to be covered.

That seems a bit extreme to me, especially for approaches (not many viable NPCs there anyway). I wouldn't think most spouses would put up with that, even the adventurous types.

6 hours ago, dragonflame25 said:

for some reason they made mods so npc wife will cuckold their husband. but they don't made mods where your spouse cuckold because they are not into it. 

The mod currently supports all gender combinations and PC/spouse combinations of cheater and cuckold. 

6 hours ago, GiantSleeper26 said:

Is there any way to edit custom followers so that they use the vanilla follower framework?

Nether's Follower Framework might work. I've never used it, but one of its features is to import custom followers into its framework. But if you want to use custom followers with the spouse features in this mod, just wait a bit. I'll have a new version posted shortly.

22 hours ago, GiantSleeper26 said:

Is there any way to edit custom followers so that they use the vanilla follower framework?

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? I use 3 or 4 followers with their own AI and they make comments from this mod without my doing anything.

If there's something your custom follower doesn't do that a vanilla follower does, then you probably need to research their support thread. Some of them, you might break them if you try to use a follower framework or mess with them in some other way.