Great update. In the future, would it be possible to add more events for male follower comments like the events for Lynly? Specifically, events that invites a male PC to a threesome or a male follower asking if he should sleep with someone.

Examples:
"That Redguard (Saadia) is eyeing us up. Should we show her a good time?" (Triggers threesome scene)
"I think that wizard (Sybille) wants a piece of me. Think I should give it to her?" (Triggers scene with follower and npc)

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Puckman340 said:

Great update. In the future, would it be possible to add more events for male follower comments like the events for Lynly? Specifically, events that invites a male PC to a threesome or a male follower asking if he should sleep with someone.

Examples:
"That Redguard (Saadia) is eyeing us up. Should we show her a good time?" (Triggers threesome scene)
"I think that wizard (Sybille) wants a piece of me. Think I should give it to her?" (Triggers scene with follower and npc)

Sure. I just have to decide whether to adopt the system used for spouse and married PC approaches into the main part of the mod. Right now, the main mod uses (mostly) NPC idle comments to trigger events and has no scripts to detect nearby NPCs. Dialogue conditions can be used, however, to condition dialogue on proximity to named NPCs. So, the only way nearby NPCs are referenced currently in the main part of the mod is by writing a line that specifically references them. So, I could write the first line above for a follower to say and condition it on Saadia being nearby, but it would only work with Saadia.  That's fine, but it means you have to write a follower dialogue line for every potential threesome partner. On the other hand, this method is simple and will work with multiple followers.

The new spouse features also don't use scripts to detect a third person. Instead, an Idle dialogue from the third person (but with empty dialogue, so it's hidden) is used to put the third person in an "alias" and start a "scene" that can include the third person, the spouse and/or the PC.  With this method, you can make it look like either the follower or the third person is the "approacher" (and you can make them actually approach, which is nice). This works in large part because the spouse is put into a "spouse" alias when you give them a ring (which uniquely identifies them, for example among multiple followers).  So far, so good, but this gets really complicated if you have more than one designated follower for such events. 

So, the choice is between (A) need a custom line for each threesome NPC, but will work with any follower, or (B) works with any threesome NPC, but will only work for one designated follower. Thoughts?

Edited by Gristle
9 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Sure. I just have to decide whether to adopt the system used for spouse and married PC approaches into the main part of the mod. Right now, the main mod uses (mostly) NPC idle comments to trigger events and has no scripts to detect nearby NPCs. Dialogue conditions can be used, however, to condition dialogue on proximity to named NPCs. So, the only way nearby NPCs are referenced currently in the main part of the mod is by writing a line that specifically references them. So, I could write the first line above for a follower to say and condition it on Saadia being nearby, but it would only work with Saadia.  That's fine, but it means you have to write a follower dialogue line for every potential threesome partner. On the other hand, this method is simple and will work with multiple followers.

The new spouse features also don't use scripts to detect a third person. Instead, an Idle dialogue from the third person (but with empty dialogue, so it's hidden) is used to put the third person in an "alias" and start a "scene" that can include the third person, the spouse and/or the PC.  With this method, you can make it look like either the follower or the third person is the "approacher" (and you can make them actually approach, which is nice). This works in large part because the spouse is put into a "spouse" alias when you give them a ring (which uniquely identifies them, for example among multiple followers).  So far, so good, but this gets really complicated if you have more than one designated follower for such events. 

So, the choice is between (A) need a custom line for each threesome NPC, but will work with any follower, or (B) works with any threesome NPC, but will only work for one designated follower. Thoughts?

Interesting. My initial thoughts were intended for option A.  I'm in CreationKit looking at the misc category to see how you did it for Serana in hopes of learning how to do it myself. But yeah, option A was my initial choice.
As far as option B is concerned, an option within the MCM similar to the spouse option would be the way to go (ie: "Npc" is staring lustfully at "Follower"). They could either approach your followers themselves or approach you in hopes of stealing your followers away for a while.
Hope that makes sense. Either way, I'm game.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Puckman340 said:

Interesting. My initial thoughts were intended for option A.  I'm in CreationKit looking at the misc category to see how you did it for Serana in hopes of learning how to do it myself. But yeah, option A was my initial choice.

Sounds good. I think I'll expand on A (focusing on the folks in inns), but also throw in a few B type scenes, just to see how that works.

If you're in the CK, you'll want to look at "Misc" tab as you said, and then I think all of the relevant follower comments are "Idle" comments. The Serana comments are a bit more confusing than they should be. At first, the set was just comments for Serana. Then I repurposed the set to also work for "adventurous" followers. So, they're all mixed together -- some for Serana, some for anyone. It should be easy to "duplicate" the relevant "third-party" comments (which will also duplicate the needed script fragments to start the Sexlab scenes) and edit the conditions as needed, e.g., set GetID to new follower and, I don't have it in front of me, but I assume I'm using a GetDistance check or a GetInCell check to see if a particular NPC is there. But if you edit the script fragments (which you'll probably want to do to call the right Sexlab animations for the set of genders), you'll need to have the CK set up to compile scripts. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

EDIT: For option B, I think I would add an option to enable in the MCM, and then also add a dialogue line for followers so you can identify which one of multiple followers will work with option B approaches -- something like "You're my favorite follower." -- to tag the follower as "the" follower to be used for NPC approaches and offers (similar how the "marry me?" dialogue works to tag a follower as a spouse). 

Edited by Gristle

The new marriage systems are a nice start, but there's a lot of room for improvement. There's a mod called PetProject SE which has unfortunately seen no development for 2+ years but it has a lot of great ideas, like the relationship status and overall tone/mood being driven through dialogue after the marriage ceremony rather then settings in an MCM, and one thing in particular that was great is if the PC follows certain dialogue options and then tells the spouse they're a virgin, the spouse opts to forcibly keep them that way. I'd like to see a lot more dialogue surrounding the first times certain events happen, PC conversations with the spouse before and after events, etc. More dialogue and variations all around good but I'm sure that was already the plan. There's like 4 mods in all of existence other then this one with "open relationship" content and only one of them (dirtyborn) is particularly good, so I'm glad you picked up the mantle.

Edited by 453634573745
3 hours ago, 453634573745 said:

The new marriage systems are a nice start, but there's a lot of room for improvement. There's a mod called PetProject SE which has unfortunately seen no development for 2+ years but it has a lot of great ideas, like the relationship status and overall tone/mood being driven through dialogue after the marriage ceremony rather then settings in an MCM, and one thing in particular that was great is if the PC follows certain dialogue options and then tells the spouse they're a virgin, the spouse opts to forcibly keep them that way. I'd like to see a lot more dialogue surrounding the first times certain events happen, PC conversations with the spouse before and after events, etc. More dialogue and variations all around good but I'm sure that was already the plan. There's like 4 mods in all of existence other then this one with "open relationship" content and only one of them (dirtyborn) is particularly good, so I'm glad you picked up the mantle.

I definitely plan to add more events, for example, forced chastity for cuckold PCs. The current question is how to do that effectively without making DD a dependency.

As for setting spouse personality through dialogue, I don't know a great way to do that. I did this in my Public Whore Comments mod (another "open relationship" mod), but it's a bit awkward. At the end of the day, you are picking a PC dialogue line that sets the spouse's personality. It ends up being the PC basically telling the spouse what personality they have, which is odd. And with five different relationship types, it's not easy to write dialogue lines that clearly reflect which relationship type is being chosen. 

hello my PC character is Male but keeps playing the female responses does this have a male setting? or some way to change the way the mod determines the PC gender?

On 4/30/2024 at 5:15 PM, Gristle said:

I definitely plan to add more events, for example, forced chastity for cuckold PCs. The current question is how to do that effectively without making DD a dependency.

As for setting spouse personality through dialogue, I don't know a great way to do that. I did this in my Public Whore Comments mod (another "open relationship" mod), but it's a bit awkward. At the end of the day, you are picking a PC dialogue line that sets the spouse's personality. It ends up being the PC basically telling the spouse what personality they have, which is odd. And with five different relationship types, it's not easy to write dialogue lines that clearly reflect which relationship type is being chosen. 

Well, you could for example after marriage have a window for the player to initiate dialogue and determine between spouse is cuckold and spouse likes to share by a choice between a suggestion or a command, ie "What do you think about spicing things up?" vs "I'm going to have some fun. You get to watch". If the PC doesn't activate either dialogue option and the window is missed, after a few days pass, spouse propositions the PC and the player is given the options

"Absolutely not." - vanilla

"I'm not sure, I don't think that's a very good idea (lie)" - cuckold

"Sure why not, that sounds fun" - sharing

Posted (edited)

LOL...was just hit with "Dibellian Whore of Markarth" while in the middle of performing my PC's "Public Whore" duties in Markarth.  XD

And atop it all, she was arrested and made Public Whore in Markarth while bringing in donations to the Temple of Dibella from her work as a Dibellian novice.  Being accosted as the Public Whore also triggered a "crowd queue" in a very busy intersection in Markarth near the keep.  

It was very crowded..the bed hid part of the crowd... My PC has daedric abuse markings from Apropos 2 as she was the pet of a daedra for a while.  It's very difficult to get rid of those markings....ugggh. 

How's that for comedy? 

No shit Sherlock.jpg

Edited by Celedhring
12 hours ago, AxeMEMES said:

hello my PC character is Male but keeps playing the female responses does this have a male setting? or some way to change the way the mod determines the PC gender?

There's no MCM setting for PC gender. The comments just use the standard Male/Female dialogue conditions. I might have set a condition or two wrong somewhere, but I'm pretty sure the vast majority of the M/F conditions are correct. Are you never getting male-appropriate responses for your male PC?

10 hours ago, Celedhring said:

LOL...was just hit with "Dibellian Whore of Markarth" while in the middle of performing my PC's "Public Whore" duties in Markarth.  XD

And atop it all, she was arrested and made Public Whore in Markarth while bringing in donations to the Temple of Dibella from her work as a Dibellian novice.  Being accosted as the Public Whore also triggered a "crowd queue" in a very busy intersection in Markarth near the keep.  

It was very crowded..the bed hid part of the crowd... My PC has daedric abuse markings from Apropos 2 as she was the pet of a daedra for a while.  It's very difficult to get rid of those markings....ugggh. 

How's that for comedy? 

Nice and thematic! Let me know what you think of the Dibellan Whore quest.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Gristle said:

There's no MCM setting for PC gender. The comments just use the standard Male/Female dialogue conditions. I might have set a condition or two wrong somewhere, but I'm pretty sure the vast majority of the M/F conditions are correct. Are you never getting male-appropriate responses for your male PC?

huh, I am going to try making a new game and see if maybe something with the mid-game install borked something, while I am working on that,
I've got a suggestion for ya just my input, it might be a good idea to add some kind of mcm setting for that for debug reasons and for people who might be using custom races that don't use the standard dialogue conditions, and or anyone using FUTA or other gender swapping mods. I noticed with my character that is female-male mix she only got female responses.

Edit: I got it working for male PC just had to save the game, redeploy the mods and then load back in and I started getting correct responses for my Male PC
so all good, i'd still suggest adding a mcm toggle for debug and gender swapping reasons just my input overall good mod, 🤙

Edited by AxeMEMES
Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2024 at 6:17 PM, Gristle said:

Nice and thematic! Let me know what you think of the Dibellan Whore quest.

Amusing so far.  Captain Rogan told my PC she needs to stay naked while HE gets to dress....and travel back to Markarth.  

She's probably muttering "hypocrite" under her breath...the real problem is going almost all the way across Skyrim naked from that camp to Markarth...even if she has Vilja with her too along with Rogan.  

What a bastard. 

UPDATE:  Made it to Markarth.   I just had Vilja and Rogan tank for for my PC while she used the bow. 

Edited by Celedhring
Posted (edited)

It's been a while since I used SLSF and SLSF comments, and I went to start it up again with the new release of comments.   I set up the configuration and randomized the NPC fame.  However, for some hidden reason, no PC fame appears in the framework, making it impossible to use comments correctly.

Are there any common reasons for the framework not to work? Is it incompatible with SLSO, SLAC, Baka's mods, ASL, or SLATE? I've searched but can't find a fix to kick it into action.

Edited by blackoperations
3 hours ago, blackoperations said:

It's been a while since I used SLSF and SLSF comments, and I went to start it up again with the new release of comments.   I set up the configuration and randomized the NPC fame.  However, for some hidden reason, no PC fame appears in the framework, making it impossible to use comments correctly.

Are there any common reasons for the framework not to work? Is it incompatible with SLSO, SLAC, Baka's mods, ASL, or SLATE? I've searched but can't find a fix to kick it into action.

The mods in question all work together, from experience.  If it seems like your fame just isn't budging, that isn't an uncommon problem.  There was a mod made that really helps fame accrue as it should without stalling, helps my setup anyway.  Once fame is building, you should get your comments appropriately.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Bigglsby said:

The mods in question all work together, from experience.  If it seems like your fame just isn't budging, that isn't an uncommon problem.  There was a mod made that really helps fame accrue as it should without stalling, helps my setup anyway.  Once fame is building, you should get your comments appropriately.

Thanks so much!  I also found a way to adjust it by spell.  Hopefully, between the two this work.  

Also: the update to this mod is fantastic.  There are lots of cool easter eggs showing up.

Edited by blackoperations
3 hours ago, Agnot said:

I absolutelly love this mod!!!!!

Question from a total ignorant about programing: Is there any chance to make it react to Ostim Standalone?

Glad you like it! As for supporting another sex framework, I don't think so. This mod is mostly relying on the underlying SLSF mod to detect (Sexlab) sex events, bondage gear, (Sexlab) cum, nudity, tattoos, etc. and to track all relevant fame types. And the author of the SLSF mod hasn't logged on in a few years. So, someone would have to come up with a new fame framework. There is another (Sexlab) fame framework being built - Gossip (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/175099-gossip-a-fame-framework/#comment-3492990). That might be the best place to make such a request.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Gristle said:

Glad you like it! As for supporting another sex framework, I don't think so. This mod is mostly relying on the underlying SLSF mod to detect (Sexlab) sex events, bondage gear, (Sexlab) cum, nudity, tattoos, etc. and to track all relevant fame types. And the author of the SLSF mod hasn't logged on in a few years. So, someone would have to come up with a new fame framework. There is another (Sexlab) fame framework being built - Gossip (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/175099-gossip-a-fame-framework/#comment-3492990). That might be the best place to make such a request.

thanks, for your kind answer. Yeah, I saw that mod, but it doesnt trigers my beloved SLSF Comments!

Regards!

Edited by Agnot

Hello . I need help with the quest with Rogen .... the campfire is shown to me and tells me I can go there, but I can't interact with it, all the people there don't help me any further ... do I have to free Derkeethus?

1 hour ago, Kijo28 said:
Hello . I need help with the quest with Rogen .... the campfire is shown to me and tells me I can go there, but I can't interact with it, all the people there don't help me any further ... do I have to free Derkeethus?

No, you don't have to free Derkeethus. If the quest marker is on the campfire you need to speak with Annekke next. (No QM on her, but talking to others in Darkwater should let you know to talk to Hrefna, and talking to Hrefna should let you know to talk to Annekke.)  But.. Annekke and Hrefna are in the mine a lot during the day, so you might have to go into the mine or wait until mealtimes to find them around the campfire.

Hi, the marriage update does not seem to work at all for me. My character is already married (through the regular quest in Temple of Mara), but I have zero dialog option relative to marriage stuff, with her spouse, follower or NPC. I tried to buy a wedding ring, but I can't find any priest that sells any? I tried equipping some wedding rings through the Additem menu but they also don't work. Any idea? 

12 hours ago, Gristle said:

No, you don't have to free Derkeethus. If the quest marker is on the campfire you need to speak with Annekke next. (No QM on her, but talking to others in Darkwater should let you know to talk to Hrefna, and talking to Hrefna should let you know to talk to Annekke.)  But.. Annekke and Hrefna are in the mine a lot during the day, so you might have to go into the mine or wait until mealtimes to find them around the campfire.

Thanks, that gets me going. I gave the ax to roe on the console and then got to Solitude with Vici, but since the campfire marker was still there, it didn't show me how to find the temple in Solitude
9 hours ago, Ryo95 said:

Hi, the marriage update does not seem to work at all for me. My character is already married (through the regular quest in Temple of Mara), but I have zero dialog option relative to marriage stuff, with her spouse, follower or NPC. I tried to buy a wedding ring, but I can't find any priest that sells any? I tried equipping some wedding rings through the Additem menu but they also don't work. Any idea? 

I'm not sure. It's working for me. In the 3.61 update, I limited all marriage functions (including initial marriage dialogue) to populated areas -- so that they don't interfere with any gameplay in wilderness and dungeon areas. Are you in a town? I just posted a 3.62 update that expands the list of populated areas. Perhaps that will solve the issue? As for the ring, yes, it's just the standard Bond of Matrimony ring, although you will need two of them. All priests should sell them, though you will need 500 gold.