7 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

After updating mod (before i unmarried Lydia and unchecked marriage mechanics because marriage quest was troublesome). Now there is no SLSF marriage dialouge at all. Didn't check new game thou.

In the 3.61 update, I limited all marriage functions (including initial marriage dialogue) to populated areas -- so that they don't interfere with any gameplay in wilderness and dungeon areas. Are you in a town? I just posted a 3.62 update that expands the list of populated areas. Is this the issue?

Also, what was troublesome about the marriage quest? Assuming the above solves the initial problem, please let me know if you run into any other problems.

6 hours ago, Kijo28 said:
Thanks, that gets me going. I gave the ax to roe on the console and then got to Solitude with Vici, but since the campfire marker was still there, it didn't show me how to find the temple in Solitude

If you got to Solitude with Lillian Vici then the quest stages are progressing correctly. However, the stage where you actually are searching for the temple in Solitude does not have a quest marker. That stage is intended to make the PC (and Lilly) search the city, and a quest marker on the temple door would spoil the search. Anyway, there is a visible temple door in an exterior space, and even a pop-up message box when you get near it, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Marriage dialogue doesn't appear for me on 3.62 on a new save. I've tried marrying a follower and non-follower outside of town, inside of town and inside an inn and there was no marriage dialogue. I also didn't get the ring purchasing dialogue from priests either.

53 minutes ago, 51offthescale said:

Marriage dialogue doesn't appear for me on 3.62 on a new save. I've tried marrying a follower and non-follower outside of town, inside of town and inside an inn and there was no marriage dialogue. I also didn't get the ring purchasing dialogue from priests either.

I'm having trouble locating the issue. It's working fine for me. Can you reinstall version 3.6 and see if that still works OK?

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

I'm having trouble locating the issue. It's working fine for me. Can you reinstall version 3.6 and see if that still works OK?

I can get 3.6 working again if I remove 3.62, clean the save, then install 3.6.

58 minutes ago, 51offthescale said:

I can get 3.6 working again if I remove 3.62, clean the save, then install 3.6.

Thanks for the note. I removed V3.62 until I can figure out what the problem is. V3.6 is again the current version.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Gristle said:

I'm not sure. It's working for me. In the 3.61 update, I limited all marriage functions (including initial marriage dialogue) to populated areas -- so that they don't interfere with any gameplay in wilderness and dungeon areas. Are you in a town? I just posted a 3.62 update that expands the list of populated areas. Perhaps that will solve the issue? As for the ring, yes, it's just the standard Bond of Matrimony ring, although you will need two of them. All priests should sell them, though you will need 500 gold.

Thank you for answering. Yes, I was in town. I typed "wedding" in the Additem menu so it did not return the bond of matrimony. I picked two, but the problem is still there. I'm on version 3.61.

Edit: after reading comments, I'll try with version 3.60.

Edit 2: 3.6 works!

Edited by Ryo95
12 hours ago, Gristle said:

Thanks for the note. I removed V3.62 until I can figure out what the problem is. V3.6 is again the current version.

3.62 wasn't working for me either (I'm on LE, if it matters). I could get it to work tough, after using "Say SLFC_Marriage_StartTopic" in the console, while having my partner selected. After that, everything seems fine. I could even buy the rings from the priests now, etc. After restarting the game, my spouse didn't remember we married and I had to marry her again. Atleast this time, I didn't need any console commands to do so. Hope that helps in figuring out the issue.

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 11:39 PM, Gristle said:

In the 3.61 update, I limited all marriage functions (including initial marriage dialogue) to populated areas -- so that they don't interfere with any gameplay in wilderness and dungeon areas. Are you in a town? I just posted a 3.62 update that expands the list of populated areas. Is this the issue?

Also, what was troublesome about the marriage quest? Assuming the above solves the initial problem, please let me know if you run into any other problems.

3.62.  After limited testing  i can say this: I couldn't remarry Lydia (follower and vanila/multimarriage mod spouse), i couldn't marry Vicar Amelia (wife/follower but she is custom furry race, she don't even throw regular SLSF comments - which i may ask how to make patch for her or any custom race follower), i could marry Shanve (non follower/spouse), i could marry Serana and Misty Skye(custom vanila race follower). I went with Misty and it's working as before/intended, but there's probably some bug because on some(prolly friend and above relation) npc's, despite being SLSF-married to Misty, i still have marry dialouge - which i didn't choose but it could make 2 (or more) wifes(?) which i suspect is not intended feature yet.

Troublesomenes of quest is redundant since it was about quest hanging out forever if not cleared out which now with it reseting after cell change is no longer a problem.

Edited by unwashed biomass
Posted (edited)

Now i want to confirm if u can't marry anyone on new game. Went to Riverwood with Ralof, cheated some rings and he didn't have marry dialouge option (assuming he should be friend now and Riverwood is town area). It don't forebode well but imma test it more when have some time to do so.

Edited by unwashed biomass
9 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

Now i want to confirm if u can't marry anyone on new game. Went to Riverwood with Ralof, cheated some rings and he didn't have marry dialouge option (assuming he should be friend now and Riverwood is town area). It don't forebode well but imma test it more when have some time to do so.

Thanks. So, if I understand correctly, the 3.62 version did fix the issue with uncompleted "approach" scenes not clearing in version 3.6, but version 3.62 somehow also introduced new issues regarding initiating marriage. That's helpful, so I'll keep the "reset after cell change" function and figure out what messed up the marriage dialogue. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

Do you plan on adding any creature related events or approaches other than comments?

There are creature events now. Once your SLSF Beastiality fame starts increasing, there are (random) creature-related events -- almost all in inns and Jarl keeps. Oh, and also in guild halls. Also, at a few of the stables. Inns are the best bet though. But, you'll need another mod to kickstart creature events, because this mod won't generate them until your SLSF beastiality fame reaches 10 or so. And the higher the fame, the greater number of creature events that can be triggered. Mjoll and Serana can generate some additional creature events as followers.

This is very similar for non-creature events: you really need a base Sexlab mod to generate fame, and then this mod will add comments and events on top. I use SLEN and Aroused Creatures as base mods.

Edited by Gristle
9 minutes ago, Gristle said:

There are creature events now. Once your SLSF Beastiality fame starts increasing, there are (random) creature-related events -- almost all in inns and Jarl keeps. Oh, and also in guild halls. Also, at a few of the stables. Inns are the best bet though. But, you'll need another mod to kickstart creature events, because this mod won't generate them until your SLSF beastiality fame reaches 10 or so. And the higher the fame, the greater number of creature events that can be triggered. Mjoll and Serana can generate some additional creature events as followers.

This is very similar for non-creature events: you really need a base Sexlab mod to generate fame, and then this mod will add comments and events on top. I used SLEN and Aroused Creatures as base mods.

Thanks friend. I like the idea of fame based events, I wasnt aware this mod had that for creatures. Glad you are supporting that!

On 5/11/2024 at 2:55 PM, Gristle said:

This is very similar for non-creature events: you really need a base Sexlab mod to generate fame, and then this mod will add comments and events on top. I use SLEN and Aroused Creatures as base mods.

That was unexpected.  A nice surprise.  More like that, please, for sub, anal, etc.   Also, a tie-in with authority figures Jarl, advisor, court mage, and guards would be amazing.

Suggestion on the cuckold-sharing husband (and other similar requests/demands/etc.):  use a pass token.    

"I gave my 'husband's pass' token to someone who wants to do XYZ to you, go find it"  The assumption is that a "husband's pass token" is his authority over the PC.   Ask everyone until the 'token' shows up (quest? or limited to an Inn/hold).  It's not a real token but a randomized chance with every question (optimally, low at first, but increasing with each ask, but it works either way).  It's a nice compliment to approach based interaction and it initiates other events as a byproduct.  It can also let you set specific tags for the animations.

10 hours ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

Does anyone know if there's any conflicts with other mods? I'm currently using spouses enhanced so, would this mod interfere with any of the marriage features with that mod?

It should not conflict. You can turn off all the marriage features if you want. But even with them on, the mod basically just "tags" an NPC as a "spouse" for comment and event purposes. It doesn't use, or interfere with, any normal spouse relationships. 

6 hours ago, blackoperations said:

That was unexpected.  A nice surprise.  More like that, please, for sub, anal, etc.   Also, a tie-in with authority figures Jarl, advisor, court mage, and guards would be amazing.

That's definitely there too. There are events for all of the fame types, including submissive and anal. For anal fame, you can imagine. For submissive fame, it can get your PC stripped, tied up, used, or some combination of those.  There's not a lot of Jarl and advisor-specific comments and events, but there's some. Some Jarls might insist on demonstrations, and some advisors might as well. Court mages don't have much in the way of unique comments, though Farengar has a couple of custom events. Guards have some custom comments now as well, but for some reason I've never figured out the frequency of guard comments are much lower than other NPCs. Of course, this is all random, and the "event comments" are drawn from the same random pool as the non-event comments, but increasing fame levels in many categories will definitely result in more frequent events.

6 hours ago, blackoperations said:

Suggestion on the cuckold-sharing husband (and other similar requests/demands/etc.):  use a pass token.    

"I gave my 'husband's pass' token to someone who wants to do XYZ to you, go find it"  The assumption is that a "husband's pass token" is his authority over the PC.   Ask everyone until the 'token' shows up (quest? or limited to an Inn/hold).  It's not a real token but a randomized chance with every question (optimally, low at first, but increasing with each ask, but it works either way).  It's a nice compliment to approach based interaction and it initiates other events as a byproduct.  It can also let you set specific tags for the animations.

Thanks for the idea. Layering on games to play with spouses is definitely the next step. I might start with cuckold PCs first, though.

Great mod. Thank you. I'm on 3.60 version. Don't know is this problem been spoken here but when i asked some npc to have sex with my wife and npc accepted, they go closer to each other and sex scene doesn't start. They just stay. Then when i'm change location through the door the sex scene between them beginning.

23 minutes ago, Sanvit said:

Great mod. Thank you. I'm on 3.60 version. Don't know is this problem been spoken here but when i asked some npc to have sex with my wife and npc accepted, they go closer to each other and sex scene doesn't start. They just stay. Then when i'm change location through the door the sex scene between them beginning.

Thanks for the note. Yes, this is a bug in 3.60. The problem appears to be NPCs trying to reach reach other and not being able to (typically because of obstacles, crowding, etc.). This causes the scene not to advance and get "stuck". I will add an update in the next version that stops the scene when the PC changes location. That's the best fix I can think of. In the meantime, you could try to uncheck Sexlab's "Disable Starting Teleport". This should make the actors teleport to each other.

On 5/13/2024 at 1:51 AM, Gristle said:

Thanks for the idea. Layering on games to play with spouses is definitely the next step. I might start with cuckold PCs first, though.

Is there a list of games you are planning to add? I've always liked the progressively-more-humiliating aspect and I'm looking forward to the update

8 hours ago, MyNameIsnt said:

Is there a list of games you are planning to add? I've always liked the progressively-more-humiliating aspect and I'm looking forward to the update

I'm open to ideas, but a progressive list for a cuckold PC with a spouse might go something like this (basically, the list would increment each time the cuckold PC asks their spouse for sex):

1 - PC gets normal sex with spouse (one freebie)

2 - PC can only give oral sex to spouse

3 - PC can only receive anal sex from spouse

4 - PC can only receive fisting/spanking sex from spouse

5 - PC can only give rim job to spouse

6 - PC is denied sex (solo masturbation only)

7 - PC must give spouse permission to cheat to receive any further sex (and then only types 2-6 above)

8 - PC must agree to show off (strip) spouse in inn

9 - PC must find a sex partner for spouse

10 - PC must strip and masturbate while watching spouse with another (in private)

11 - PC must give spouse oral after spouse has sex with another

12 - PC must give spouse rimjob after spouse has anal sex with another

13 - PC must receive oral from spouse's lover

14 - PC must receive anal from spouse's lover

15 - PC must strip and masturbate while watching spouse with another (in public)

16 - PC must arrange gangbang for spouse (private)

17 - PC must offer spouse to Jarl for sex

18 - PC must arrange gangbang for spouse (public)

19 - PC must tell everyone they speak with that spouse is available for sex

And then, ideally, incorporate a cage/chastity device:

20 - PC must agree to wear a cage/device

21 - PC must agree to wear a smaller cage/device

22 - PC must agree to let spouse lock cage/device

23 - PC must agree to let spouse give key to spouse's lover

24 - PC must agree to display the cage/device in public

25 - PC must agree to lock cage/device permanently

26+ - Random from appropriate events in 2-19

As for "adventurous" couples, games might include some of the above plus SLSF-fame-based stuff like:

Exhibitionism – Hide clothes in chest somewhere; send on naked errand; make walk cum-covered; tie up naked in town square; make masturbate in public

Slut – Guard gangbangs (barracks or dogging at night); send on racial search (elven pussy, Redguard cock, etc.); entertain at inn; sell body

Submissive/Slave – Tie up in town square; bind and send to inn; wear collar

Skooma – Trade body for skooma

Anal – Get ass used

Oral – Drink cum

Beastiality – Fun with pets; visit stables; tavern dog dare 

21 hours ago, Gristle said:

I'm open to ideas, but a progressive list for a cuckold PC with a spouse might go something like this (basically, the list would increment each time the cuckold PC asks their spouse for sex):

1 - PC gets normal sex with spouse (one freebie)

2 - PC can only give oral sex to spouse

3 - PC can only receive anal sex from spouse

4 - PC can only receive fisting/spanking sex from spouse

5 - PC can only give rim job to spouse

6 - PC is denied sex (solo masturbation only)

7 - PC must give spouse permission to cheat to receive any further sex (and then only types 2-6 above)

8 - PC must agree to show off (strip) spouse in inn

9 - PC must find a sex partner for spouse

10 - PC must strip and masturbate while watching spouse with another (in private)

11 - PC must give spouse oral after spouse has sex with another

12 - PC must give spouse rimjob after spouse has anal sex with another

13 - PC must receive oral from spouse's lover

14 - PC must receive anal from spouse's lover

15 - PC must strip and masturbate while watching spouse with another (in public)

16 - PC must arrange gangbang for spouse (private)

17 - PC must offer spouse to Jarl for sex

18 - PC must arrange gangbang for spouse (public)

19 - PC must tell everyone they speak with that spouse is available for sex

And then, ideally, incorporate a cage/chastity device:

20 - PC must agree to wear a cage/device

21 - PC must agree to wear a smaller cage/device

22 - PC must agree to let spouse lock cage/device

23 - PC must agree to let spouse give key to spouse's lover

24 - PC must agree to display the cage/device in public

25 - PC must agree to lock cage/device permanently

26+ - Random from appropriate events in 2-19

As for "adventurous" couples, games might include some of the above plus SLSF-fame-based stuff like:

Exhibitionism – Hide clothes in chest somewhere; send on naked errand; make walk cum-covered; tie up naked in town square; make masturbate in public

Slut – Guard gangbangs (barracks or dogging at night); send on racial search (elven pussy, Redguard cock, etc.); entertain at inn; sell body

Submissive/Slave – Tie up in town square; bind and send to inn; wear collar

Skooma – Trade body for skooma

Anal – Get ass used

Oral – Drink cum

Beastiality – Fun with pets; visit stables; tavern dog dare 

This might be asking for too much, but would it be possible to change Serana's Dawnguard/Volkihar scenes like this?

Examples
Serana likes to share PC - Sorine threesome scene

PC likes to share Serana - Serana's scenes with Isran/Gunmar/Sorine/Gangbang/etc.