20 hours ago, tugglyff2 said:

Maybe it could be an MCM configuration option?

This is vanilla behavior, there is probably a way to somehow disable this, change their AI. In addition, other NPCs may want to pick up your items. Well, in principle, they can be driven away. Besides, sometimes you want to throw an ax at a security guard and be rude to him)

I assume that this mod imposes penalties for Serana? While in Solitude with Serana, whom I still can’t take to the castle (it takes a long time, and I have a test character) and who I can’t get rid of in any other way, I received a message that I had been fined for being a vampire’s lover (what?) 250 gold , it’s kind of strange, she’s not even a companion, she’s just running after her because there’s no way to drive her away. Well, ok, fine, fine. But, the penalty is not limited to the hold, in another hold they began to demand that I pay a fine(. This is somehow wrong, even if you completely kill everyone in one hold, in the other you are not considered a criminal. Serana events had to be disabled.

On 10/21/2023 at 10:49 PM, Gristle said:

Thanks. I'll take a look at the SexLabFramework.psc and the above and see if I can figure this out.

I attached these to spells just to test and they should work.

Random event (Aggressive stripping):

Scriptname StripAndDropper extends ActiveMagicEffect

Actor ActorRef

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
	SexLabFramework SexLab = SexLabUtil.GetAPI()
	ActorRef = akCaster
	Form[] Stripped = SexLab.StripActor(ActorRef, ActorRef, false)

int i = Stripped.Length

while i
		i -= 1
		ActorRef.DropObject(Stripped[i], 1)
	endWhile
 EndEvent

Follower (Default/Complete stripping). (Follower is set as target of the spell):

Scriptname StripAndDropper_AddToFollower extends activemagiceffect  

Actor ActorRef
Actor FollowerRef

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
	SexLabFramework SexLab = SexLabUtil.GetAPI()
	ActorRef = akCaster
	FollowerRef = akTarget
	Form[] Stripped = SexLab.StripActor(ActorRef, None, false) 

int i = Stripped.Length

while i
		i -= 1
		ActorRef.RemoveItem(Stripped[i], 1, true, FollowerRef)
	endWhile
 EndEvent

(Note that my first suggestion AddItem/RemoveItem should NOT be used, as that replaces each item with a base item. The last argument of RemoveItem however stores the item in a container, and a Follower is luckily a valid container.

8 hours ago, danna233 said:

This is vanilla behavior, there is probably a way to somehow disable this, change their AI. In addition, other NPCs may want to pick up your items. Well, in principle, they can be driven away. Besides, sometimes you want to throw an ax at a security guard and be rude to him)

Yeah, I figured, but I mean an option to enable that stripping drops items for those who still want the functionality despite that.

14 hours ago, danna233 said:

I assume that this mod imposes penalties for Serana? While in Solitude with Serana, whom I still can’t take to the castle (it takes a long time, and I have a test character) and who I can’t get rid of in any other way, I received a message that I had been fined for being a vampire’s lover (what?) 250 gold , it’s kind of strange, she’s not even a companion, she’s just running after her because there’s no way to drive her away. Well, ok, fine, fine. But, the penalty is not limited to the hold, in another hold they began to demand that I pay a fine(. This is somehow wrong, even if you completely kill everyone in one hold, in the other you are not considered a criminal. Serana events had to be disabled.

You aren't accused of being a "vampire's lover," rather of being a "vampire lover" because you are traveling with a vampire, whether you want to call her a companion or not. The bounty issued by this mod is hold-specific. It won't transfer to another hold. You can get a similar random guard comment in another hold of course, which will affect that hold. Also, if you do get such a comment, the guard gives you an option to avoid the bounty by performing a sexual act. So, there is a way to avoid the bounty. 

55 minutes ago, danna233 said:

And get a fine for public sex)

That would depend on other mods, but I do see the dilemma. Do you get these comments frequently? I've playtested with Serana for many hours and have never gotten them once. I wasn't even sure they were working! For unknown reasons, guards don't seem to pick up nearly as many comments from this mod as non-guard NPCs.

6 hours ago, Gristle said:

That would depend on other mods, but I do see the dilemma. Do you get these comments frequently? I've playtested with Serana for many hours and have never gotten them once. I wasn't even sure they were working! For unknown reasons, guards don't seem to pick up nearly as many comments from this mod as non-guard NPCs.

Literally as soon as I logged onto my test character to fly to Solitude and check something, Serana was running after this character, just because I’m too lazy to take her to the castle for her quest. And then a warning appeared in the Blue Palace. I ignored him and received a fine. Well, to check whether this was a local fine, I immediately teleported to Whiterun, and there I spoke to the first guard I came across, he began to demand money from me). I have the SexLab Sex Bounty mod, maybe this fine is not working correctly because of it.

Edited by danna233
4 hours ago, Puckman340 said:

It seems like MJoll has a scene where if near Aerin, she offers to have sex in front of him. But when accepted, it triggers a scene between Mjoll and Aerin.

Thanks for the note. I found the bad reference (in two Mjoll comments, actually) and fixed. The fix will be in the next version posted.

Just a note that I posted a beta version of a new quest mod if anyone wants to check it out and give feedback. EDIT: Creature animations required. Creature animations not required, but a lot of the SexLab scenes will be skipped without these animations.

Edited by Gristle
On 10/26/2023 at 12:51 AM, Gristle said:

Thanks for the note. I found the bad reference (in two Mjoll comments, actually) and fixed. The fix will be in the next version posted.

Also, when the "I really want you inside me. Shall we find a bed?" Scene triggers as a male pc, saying yes puts him in the female role.

Edit: same goes for Serana's "Shall we find a bed? I want to show you some tricks I learned from my mother."

Edited by Puckman340
Additional notes
9 hours ago, danna233 said:

But why a dog? This could be a handsome man(

Well, not to give anything away, but the dog is actually a man, or a male humanoid at least. And he certainly thinks he's handsome. The dog form is just the unfortunate (and non-permanent) result of a curse.

On 10/30/2023 at 9:03 AM, Puckman340 said:

Also, when the "I really want you inside me. Shall we find a bed?" Scene triggers as a male pc, saying yes puts him in the female role.

Edit: same goes for Serana's "Shall we find a bed? I want to show you some tricks I learned from my mother."

I found the mistake in Serana's "Shall we find a bed? I want to show you some tricks I learned from my mother." dialogue line for male PCs and fixed so that Serana is now in the "receiving" position. The fix will be in the next update.

But I checked all of the "I really want you inside me. Shall we find a bed?" dialogue lines and they all correctly put the speaker of the line in the receiving position - in other words, the speaker is made the first actor in the SexLab animation. I'm thinking you just ran into an animation that does not follow the SexLab convention of putting the first actor in the receiving position.

Thanks very much for the reports!

On 11/1/2023 at 12:21 PM, Gristle said:

I found the mistake in Serana's "Shall we find a bed? I want to show you some tricks I learned from my mother." dialogue line for male PCs and fixed so that Serana is now in the "receiving" position. The fix will be in the next update.

But I checked all of the "I really want you inside me. Shall we find a bed?" dialogue lines and they all correctly put the speaker of the line in the receiving position - in other words, the speaker is made the first actor in the SexLab animation. I'm thinking you just ran into an animation that does not follow the SexLab convention of putting the first actor in the receiving position.

Thanks very much for the reports!

One more thing.  While Mjoll's make love in the rain scene works properly., for some reason Serana's scene starts but I don't get the prompt to accept or refuse.

19 hours ago, Puckman340 said:

One more thing.  While Mjoll's make love in the rain scene works properly., for some reason Serana's scene starts but I don't get the prompt to accept or refuse.

Thanks! Found the programming mistake and will fix in the next version.

Is it possible to reconsider the glory of exhibitionism in the same way? I have no idea why it is growing. Perhaps due to the more open replacer of vanilla armor, but my character was never naked. However, he gets comments that you finally got dressed, I miss your naked tits, and so on (I don’t have the Public Whore mod). Comments would be appropriate here - you’re walking around here half naked, you’ve put yourself on display again (something like that), because in the present tense she’s wearing open armor, which is why her fame is growing. But for some reason the NPCs see her dressed, but they say that she was once naked. It’s difficult, of course, to explain what’s happening without speaking English, sorry if the essence of the problem is not clear.

20 hours ago, danna233 said:

Is it possible to reconsider the glory of exhibitionism in the same way? I have no idea why it is growing. Perhaps due to the more open replacer of vanilla armor, but my character was never naked. However, he gets comments that you finally got dressed, I miss your naked tits, and so on (I don’t have the Public Whore mod). Comments would be appropriate here - you’re walking around here half naked, you’ve put yourself on display again (something like that), because in the present tense she’s wearing open armor, which is why her fame is growing. But for some reason the NPCs see her dressed, but they say that she was once naked. It’s difficult, of course, to explain what’s happening without speaking English, sorry if the essence of the problem is not clear.

Assuming the comments on your PC's present state (naked/not naked) are correct, the issue is that this mod assumes exhibitionism fame comes from being naked, but underlying SLSF mod gives you exhibitionism fame for all of the following: being naked, visible cum, visible tattoos, and visible devices. So, for example, if you walk around with a collar, or wear visible tattoos (even makeup tattoos), or have a really long SexLab cum effect timer, then SLSF gives you exhibitionism fame and then this mod thinks you have been naked in the past. 

So, for all of this mod’s exhibitionism fame comments to make sense, you’ll want to eliminate or minimize exhibitionist fame increases from visible cum, tats or devices.  This can be done as follows:

• Enable SLSF’s “Cum Always Hiddable” [sic], so at least the cum under clothing isn't seen.
  • In SexLab, keep the Cum Effect Timer short, like the default of 120 seconds, or less.
  • If you have the Spank that Ass mod, set the Tears Cooldown and Drool Cooldown to a few seconds in the Spank That Ass MCM. Otherwise, SLSF will read these as visible tats.
  • If you have the Dripping When Aroused mod, disable Gag Drooling in the Dripping When Aroused MCM. Otherwise, SLSF will read this as visible tats.
  • Use the SLSF in-game radial menu to exclude visible tattoo categories that your PC wears
  • Don’t wear visible tats, or wear them while naked.
  • Don’t wear visible devices, or wear them while otherwise naked
7 hours ago, Gristle said:

So, for all of this mod’s exhibitionism fame comments to make sense, you’ll want to eliminate or minimize exhibitionist fame increases from visible cum, tats or devices.  This can be done as follows:

My tattoos are disabled, sperm is not registered at all because it is dirt and blood. In fact, I think I know what this is connected with. There is some kind of headdress with anonymity. So, if you uncheck anonymity and walk around in a headdress, for some reason the glory of exhibitionism begins to increase, even though you are fully clothed.

5 hours ago, danna233 said:

My tattoos are disabled, sperm is not registered at all because it is dirt and blood. In fact, I think I know what this is connected with. There is some kind of headdress with anonymity. So, if you uncheck anonymity and walk around in a headdress, for some reason the glory of exhibitionism begins to increase, even though you are fully clothed.

This is a bug in SLSF. Wearing a helmet somehow gives you naked status even though you are fully clothed. (You can look at the Magic Effects screen and see this happening.) There are a couple of ways to address:

1) The first is to install Devious Devices. The problem goes away with DD installed.

2) The second is to add the helmet to the SLSF Excluded List, which you can do by putting on the helmet, using the down arrow hotkey to bring up radial menu, and then selecting "Add Excluded," and then "Clothing/Armor" and then picking the helmet off the list. This works, but has the side effect of preventing the "Anonymous" option from working with the helmet. 

20 hours ago, Gristle said:

There are a couple of ways to address:

There it is enough to leave a tick on anonymity. I removed it because my sexual fame did not increase, I thought that anonymity blocked all the fame. Fame doesn't really increase if you don't fuck everything you see, it doesn't suit my game. In earlier versions of this mod, comments were even made on clothing, such as the rogue armor. Now I don’t hear any comments, because they are very tightly attached to fame, I think so, no fame, no comments. There are no my favorite comments “Stop this debauchery”(. Well, in principle, it will do, I installed this mod only because of the followers. I liked the way you organized it. It would be nice if it came out as a separate mod. Because I didn’t receive comments from the NPC Apparently I’ll never see it with my Putiran playthrough. Still, fighting and meat grinder are more important to me in the game, I simply forget about sex or have no time for it at all. Therefore, sexual offers from partners are what I need in my game.

Edited by danna233
On 9/25/2023 at 7:40 PM, Gristle said:

That's great that TAP raises SLSF whore fame. I could add the same function to PW via my PW Comments mod, but it would involve modifying a PW script, and the PW Comments mod doesn't touch any PW scripts currently, so I'm reluctant to do that. 

Now I just wish that I could figure out how to detect a TAP brothel without making TAP a dependency. I would love to be able to change the nature of the NPC fame comments when the PC is actually in a brothel. 

You could have a quest monitoring location change events and checking the keywords by string, as someone else suggested. I could also add a mod event when the player enters and exits brothels, because TAP already monitors for that so it can update where your bed is.

14 hours ago, ruddycray said:

You could have a quest monitoring location change events and checking the keywords by string, as someone else suggested. I could also add a mod event when the player enters and exits brothels, because TAP already monitors for that so it can update where your bed is.

Thanks for the note. My programming skills have gotten a bit better, so I actually know how to monitor location change events now. I'm assuming I would add a "TAPLocTypeBrothel" keyword to this mod, and then turn a variable on and off with the location change for the dialogue conditions. The next question is what should change.

For this mod of course the overall nature of the dialogue should change in a TAP brothel, with no one shocked at nudity or sex acts and SLSF whore fame likely leading to complements rather than insults. I'm also thinking that the NPC dialogue in this mod that offers paid or unpaid sex with the PC should be turned off in TAP brothels. While this is a bit different from TAP in that (I believe) TAP has no NPC approaches, it seems like it would conflict with overall TAP brothel atmosphere and gameplay.  I suppose the NPC dialogue in this mod that forces sex on the PC should also be turned off in TAP brothels. It doesn't seem as if the management would allow such activity. Thoughts?

For Public Whore Comments, I think all the TAP brothels are outside the city boundaries (?), so Public Whore wouldn't be active there and most of my Public Whore Comments mod wouldn't be active there either. If anyone knows of any non-immersive interactions between TAP and Public Whore Comments, please let me know.