5 hours ago, DarthCoder said:

Gristle, unfortunately, Serana's comments dissapear again when she rejoins you after Red Water Den quest. Completed dawnguard quest line and nothing, while she clearly detected as a companion. Tried to reinstall Fame framework and this mod, nothing. Tried to uninstall&clear some of major mods like DCL and no luck. Clearly there's some mod conflict and/or my save is borked somehow but your mod is so good so I'm planning to mod skyrim from scratch for the first time to make this mod finally work.

I have to admit I haven't play-tested the mod choosing the vampire side in Dawnguard. It's possible that there is a mod issue. (Anyone done this?) But at the end of the day, the mod just checks for Serana's ID and checks that she's either a "teammate" or a "follower" to trigger many comments. There are changes in the comments available at certain points of the Dawnguard quest, but I was pretty careful to check that I used quest stages that were common to both vamp and non-vamp quest choices (like Seeking Disclosure and Touching the Sky).  And, completing the final main DG Kindred Judgement quest should open up more comments, plus the comments that trigger "events," and that's common to both questlines. 

I'll check that I didn't make the Prophet quest completion a condition to any comments. There are two Prophet quests, confusingly with the same name, but different quest IDs for each side. But even if I messed that up, it wouldn't block all comments, just some additional ones that are available after that quest stage. It wouldn't have any effect on most comments that have already become available, or on any comments that become available at a later quest stage.

In my currently playthrough -- testing a new set of universal follower comments -- I just got an invitation to join the DG. So, maybe I'll head over there and check out the vamp side of things. (I just need a pretty vamp mod - don't like the facial changes.)

On 2/5/2022 at 1:08 PM, DarthCoder said:

Gristle, unfortunately, Serana's comments dissapear again when she rejoins you after Red Water Den quest. Completed dawnguard quest line and nothing, while she clearly detected as a companion. Tried to reinstall Fame framework and this mod, nothing. Tried to uninstall&clear some of major mods like DCL and no luck. Clearly there's some mod conflict and/or my save is borked somehow but your mod is so good so I'm planning to mod skyrim from scratch for the first time to make this mod finally work.

Don't blow up your game. It's my error. I just listened to Harkon's speech about finding a moth priest and had the same issue. Serana should have started with comments from this mod after the speech and she did not. I used a quest stage on the Prophet quest that works fine on the non-vamp side, and that quest stage exists on the vamp side, but it looks like there are alternate quest stage paths on the vamp side and it can get skipped over. I will add additional conditions to pick up all possible quest stage paths to fix.  I'll test and include in the next version, which should be out soon.

EDIT: Problem fixed. Was just a mistake on my part not realizing I conditioned the continuing Serana comments on a quest and stage that wasn't common to both the Volkihar and Dawnguard paths of the main questline. Just want to playtest Serana's comments and the universal follower comments that have been adapted from Serana's comments a bit to make sure there's no other glaring problems, then I'll post a new version. I'm running Serana along with Marcurio and Jenassa at the moment and, though they share many comments, I'm glad to say that Serana's comments definitely feel distinct and reflect her personality.  

Edited by Gristle
On 11/19/2021 at 3:10 AM, Gristle said:

The rationale behind almost all forced Female-Female events is generally that the females are punishing your female for being a slut, or a whore, or for corrupting the local men, and not that they are wanting to have fun with you.

(I know this is from deeper in the thread sorry)

just read this and it makes me think how cool it would be if this happened as a bigger event, like the townsfolk get together to punish and humiliate and exile the character and make it clear what this is why it is happening, like a scripted staged event, all the townswomen working together, maybe when character sleeps they wake up surrounded by angry fishwives and dragged to the middle of town

probably lots of good use of chastity devices to punish and prevent further transgression

it made me wonder what other big events could happen like forced marriage to make the sex respectable, if there is a single character the pc slept with, or if male pc a pregnant lover appears and male pc is required to marry her or pay massive bastard tax

is that sort of thing in the scope of this mod or would it be handled by something else 

16 hours ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

(I know this is from deeper in the thread sorry)

just read this and it makes me think how cool it would be if this happened as a bigger event, like the townsfolk get together to punish and humiliate and exile the character and make it clear what this is why it is happening, like a scripted staged event, all the townswomen working together, maybe when character sleeps they wake up surrounded by angry fishwives and dragged to the middle of town

probably lots of good use of chastity devices to punish and prevent further transgression

it made me wonder what other big events could happen like forced marriage to make the sex respectable, if there is a single character the pc slept with, or if male pc a pregnant lover appears and male pc is required to marry her or pay massive bastard tax

is that sort of thing in the scope of this mod or would it be handled by something else 

I would say it is beyond the scope of the mod, in part because so far the mod is really a dialogue/sex mod and not a quest mod, and in part because I don't have the programming skills to do it. But also because I'm hesitant to put in any events that will disrupt someone's play-through for more than a minute or two.  In other words, the intent of the mod is more to provide an immersive background that covers all locations and NPCs and fills in the gaps with other SL mods.

At the moment, the only quests in the mod are the minimal ones where certain high SLSF fame levels (e.g., slut, exhibitionist and a couple others) can trigger a courier with a warning from the Jarl in each hold, and then eventually have a guard stop you and apply a bounty. The thought was that a mod like POP could then be configured and used to apply punishments like you describe, i.e., bounty>arrest>POP punishment. For example, POP can bring your PC to the town square to be whipped in the stocks, or can have your PC paraded naked through the streets and whipped. (Also, once you receive such a Jarl warning, this mod adds additional chances for guards in that town to take advantage of the PC, but those comments are still random.)

Otherwise, I haven't played it yet, but I think a mod like Public Whore would provide at least some of the kind of town-wide punishment and humiliation you describe. And it's one of the rare mods that uses SLSF fame like this mod.

24 minutes ago, BAB PEEG said:

Off topic breh what is that vegetation mod?

I think all the vegetation is coming from the Perfect Whiterun overhaul mod (now replaced with "Perfecter Whiterun" evidently). I'm also running Skyrim Flora Overhaul, so it's possible that mod could be having some effect, but Perfect Whiterun is what's making Whiterun so green. Oh, and I'm also running Simply Bigger Trees, which is likely making the trees in the background tall.

11 hours ago, squiffyrogue said:

Are these comments already in mod? Or you testing new update? Either way, Love this!

These comments are in the current version of the mod, though in the current version, the first comment is actually directed towards Serana, and is only delivered (by children) when Serana is nearby and not wearing a hood.  In the new update not yet posted, which I am playtesting, a new version of this comment can also be directed at a vampire PC, and I removed the 'no hood' requirement. The second comment is in the mod now, is triggered by SLSF whore fame and a vampire PC, but can only be spoken by Serana as a follower. In the next version, I believe it is one of many hundreds of comments that will be available to all followers if you select the "adventurous" set of follower comments.

On 9/2/2020 at 8:40 AM, Gristle said:

SLSF Whore fame can currently only be generated by TDF Enhanced Prostitution, SlaveTats or this mod.

SL Survival will also generate this type of fame if PC begs for money using its system and agrees to have sex in exchange.

I would also like to thank you for including the toggle to turn off animals. That is a huge QOL improvement from my point of view. 

On 1/23/2022 at 7:09 PM, ercramer69 said:

Not to contradict you but I use ZAZ 8+ and when rabbits die in my game they ragdoll and lie on their side.  I currently have 715 active mods.

You have some other mod that overwrites this or you have edited the records in ZaZ. ZaZ 8+, as found on LL, edits Idle Animation records for both rabbits and chickens and removes "Ragdoll" animation event found in Skyrim.esm for those creatures. They do not ragdoll unless you restore it. 

Edited by belegost
On 1/25/2022 at 10:14 AM, Gristle said:

"Everything's for sale."  Word is Belethor's sister Evelyn will be arriving soon from High Rock.

enb2022_1_23_21_58_28.png.c16fd6d19c172352c397fad6e1fecff8.png

But... he actually doesn't have a sister. Why does everyone think he does? All he says is "if I HAD a sister", not "I have a sister".

6 hours ago, belegost said:

You have some other mod that overwrites this or you have edited the records in ZaZ. ZaZ 8+, as found on LL, edits both rabbits and chickens and removes "Ragdoll" record found in Skyrim.esm for those creatures. They do not ragdoll unless you restore it. 

Well I can tell you I didn't edit the records but I do have about 600 active mods after ZaZ so one of them must have corrected the issue.  But this does mean there is a fix for your issue out there somewhere.

22 minutes ago, ercramer69 said:

Well I can tell you I didn't edit the records but I do have about 600 active mods after ZaZ so one of them must have corrected the issue.  But this does mean there is a fix for your issue out there somewhere.

The fix is to just copy it over. It's one line.

haredeath.png

17 hours ago, belegost said:

But... he actually doesn't have a sister. Why does everyone think he does? All he says is "if I HAD a sister", not "I have a sister".

I know, but it sets up an interesting scenario if he does have a sister, and she arrives from High Rock, given Belethor's generally unpleasant disposition and willingness to sell anything.  I just 'head canon' it as she was estranged, or is a half-sister or the like, or just that he meant if I had a sister here, as opposed to back home in High Rock.  At the end of the day, it's just me setting up a small scenario so I can learn how to set up an NPC, sandbox them, and set up conventional dialogue with SLSF fame triggers, as opposed to the random Hello and Idle dialogues that are 99% of the mod. Consider it a test to see if SLSF fame-triggered conventional dialogue has any place in the mod.

Also, thanks for letting me know SL Survival can generate SLSF whore fame. I'll include that in the next description update. And you're welcome for the animal toggle. Tripping over animals can be annoying.

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

I know, but it sets up an interesting scenario if he does have a sister, and she arrives from High Rock, given Belethor's generally unpleasant disposition and willingness to sell anything.  I just 'head canon' it as she was estranged, or is a half-sister or the like, or just that he meant if I had a sister here, as opposed to back home in High Rock.  At the end of the day, it's just me setting up a small scenario so I can learn how to set up an NPC, sandbox them, and set up conventional dialogue with SLSF fame triggers, as opposed to the random Hello and Idle dialogues that are 99% of the mod. Consider it a test to see if SLSF fame-triggered conventional dialogue has any place in the mod.

Also, thanks for letting me know SL Survival can generate SLSF whore fame. I'll include that in the next description update. And you're welcome for the animal toggle. Tripping over animals can be annoying.

SL Survival whore fame gain is very specific though, you actually have to do certain actions to obtain it, but I'm not going to spoil it here.

On a side note, I'd like to see something done with Ysolda one of these days. After all she does deal in Sleeping Tree Sap and has extensive contacts with khajiiti smugglers. And, if one is to follow the Amorous Adventures lore, she's pretty messed up on top of that. I've yet to see a mod that taps into that unexplored territory.

1 hour ago, belegost said:

SL Survival whore fame gain is very specific though, you actually have to do certain actions to obtain it, but I'm not going to spoil it here.

On a side note, I'd like to see something done with Ysolda one of these days. After all she does deal in Sleeping Tree Sap and has extensive contacts with khajiiti smugglers. And, if one is to follow the Amorous Adventures lore, she's pretty messed up on top of that. I've yet to see a mod that taps into that unexplored territory.

I do like the Amorous Adventures quest for Ysolda. She and Haelga seem to be Skyrim's wildest women. But Ysolda is probably better for quests, since Haelga stops being essential once you go to collect the Thieves' Guild debts. (And Haelga often ends up dying in my playthroughs, even in a fist fight, for some reason.) The problem with Ysolda, at least for the lightweight style of interaction of this mod, is that she spends almost all day in the market, where there's no bed and no privacy. So, it's hard to start any kind of SexLab encounter in any immersive way there. And I believe she's only in her house one hour during the day. She spends 4 hours at night in the inn, so I suppose something could happen there. 

Perhaps once a PC's SLSF fame (slut? likes woman?) informs Ysolda that the PC is someone of loose morals and someone that she can seduce, she would interact with the PC and try to use offers of sex to persuade the PC to help her expand her legal and/or illegal businesses? Maybe involving trips to Khajiit camps or skooma dens, where the PC might have to further trade sex for favors or items? If I can think of a way to leverage vanilla locations and NPCs, this might be doable in a lightweight manner. The trick is finding locations and NPCs that are not going to change/die based on other game events. 

3 hours ago, Gristle said:

The problem with Ysolda, at least for the lightweight style of interaction of this mod, is that she spends almost all day in the market, where there's no bed and no privacy. So, it's hard to start any kind of SexLab encounter in any immersive way there. And I believe she's only in her house one hour during the day. She spends 4 hours at night in the inn, so I suppose something could happen there. 

Huh, interesting. I've been using USSEP and AI Overhaul for so long, at this point I have no idea what are the vanilla schedules for the NPC's. In my games she is very often found inside Belethor's for some reason...

And if I remember correctly AA makes her go to her house for the final stage of her quest, so she could "squirm like a skeever".

I had never had a problem with Halega though, she always lives in my games. But she's already taking part in SD+ and has a minor role there, despite being Dibellan worshiper, which is weird.

Edited by belegost

I fear that the list of updates I have to ignore because there is no updated voice pack just gains another entry. So sad! It would be so wonderful if the mod creators combined forces with the voice pack creators and only release when the voice pack is available. Just a wish. Ignore it!

Edited by Grumbrum
5 hours ago, FredOof said:

I noticed there is a new npc in markarths table called tasche, any clue on what he is possible to do?

He's actually been in the mod for a while now, at least back to version 3.0. He should be disabled unless you have SLSF Beastiality events enabled in the MCM. He acts as a sort of vendor for Beastiality fame events. His comments are a bit different than other NPCs. They are random, but they skew much more heavily towards SLSF Beastiality fame events. He and now Evelyn (in Belethor's shop) in v3.3 are the only (non-creature) NPCs added by the mod.