Two questions for anyone interested: 

1) If I build normal direct dialogue into the mod, for example to support added SLSF fame-triggered quests, would you prefer if the dialogue from this mod was tagged somehow, like with [SLSFC] before the text? I believe SLEN does this, as one example. The only reason would be to help identify the mod's dialogue, especially if you have a lot of mods running that affect dialogue. For example, Devious Followers inserts a line of dialogue that is identical to vanilla dialogue, making it hard to know which response line to select sometimes (and I always pick the wrong one).

2) Would anyone be interested in an MCM switch to add "skimpy" and/or "topless" tags to the PC? Note that this would be a rather crude system as it would not add the tag to any particular clothing or armor piece, rather to the PC in general. So, unless the PC is naked, these tags would affect NPC and follower dialogue on state of dress, even if your PC later changed to a non-skimpy, non-topless, etc. outfit. So, easy to implement, but would require going back in and out of the MCM if you change outfits. Thus, I don't know if it's too crude to have value for most. (Alternatively, if anyone knows of a simple way for me to add such tags to a clothing or armor piece via the MCM, please let me know. It's a bit beyond my programming skills.)

Edited by Gristle
7 hours ago, Gristle said:

1) If I build normal direct dialogue into the mod, for example to support added SLSF fame-triggered quests, would you prefer if the dialogue from this mod was tagged somehow, like with [SLSFC] before the text? I believe SLEN does this, as one example. The only reason would be to help identify the mod's dialogue, especially if you have a lot of mods running that affect dialogue. For example, Devious Followers inserts a line of dialogue that is identical to vanilla dialogue, making it hard to know which response line to select sometimes (and I always pick the wrong one).

2) Would anyone be interested in an MCM switch to add "skimpy" and/or "topless" tags to the PC? Note that this would be a rather crude system as it would not add the tag to any particular clothing or armor piece, rather to the PC in general. So, unless the PC is naked, these tags would affect NPC and follower dialogue on state of dress, even if your PC later changed to a non-skimpy, non-topless, etc. outfit. So, easy to implement, but would require going back in and out of the MCM if you change outfits. Thus, I don't know if it's too crude to have value for most. (Alternatively, if anyone knows of a simple way for me to add such tags to a clothing or armor piece via the MCM, please let me know. It's a bit beyond my programming skills.)

1. Yes definitively. I have a heavy modded game and i would like the added tags, the way SLEN utilizes.

2. More options is always better. In my opinion it would be best to have the proposed option in the MCM and make use of the keywords in the SLAR version of Baka. Those keywords are already utilized by a big number of mods (armor mods, quest mods). Some keywords are more used then others, but there are lots of different keywords available and it is relatively easy to adapt the armor mods for use of new keywords.

my 2 cents

cheers

14 hours ago, Gristle said:

1. I don't use SLEN, and afaik none of my current or past mods specifically identify their dialog. As I recall, I do believe some of them have used the '...' to start the dialog topic. If more than one does it, then you can still have some confusion but at least you know it's modded v. vanilla dialog. My only concern is the dialog length with the added characters at the beginning and how it would display on screen. I take it you're just talking about the initial dialog branch line, not every subsequent line?
  2. Sexlab Aroused already lets you tag your current armor as naked. Are you thinking of getting rid of it as a requirement? You might want to contact CPU. I have frequently used the mod 'Scent of Sex' that lets you set an overall armor rating below which you are considered naked. It has a few options for the user, but the benefit is it doesn't have to be constantly reset.
    Spoiler

image.png.691572669f20b47d540bc54a1d0f5f67.pngThe settings can be altered in the Nudity page.
    From the User Guide:

"For each relevant body slot, you have three options:
     Not Naked, if any type of armor is wear in the slot, then the actor is considered not naked
     Naked, the slot is not considered
     Use Armor Rating, the actual armor rating (without enchantments) is used to calculate the final score. If the score is less than the Min armor values to be naked, then the actor is considered naked.
    It is possible also to define a "naked list", this is a set of specific armors and armor keywords that will never considered in the calculation. If the actor wears one armor that is in the naked list, or has a keyword that is in the naked list, then the final calculation will not consider this armor part to calculate the nudity.
    The list of items is the full list of items in the player inventory together with the full list of items in the NPC inventory if a NPC is under the crosshair when opening the MCM, or also all items inside a container in case a container was under the crosshair."

3. Are you thinking of doing these quests as optional addons to SLSF-C? Say, for instance, a bounty letter related quest. The add-on could handle all the quest type stuff, triggered by whether you received a letter from the jarl. The immediate benefit, as I see it, is that you don't have to mess with SLSF-C's basic purpose or structure, at least not too much (I could be wrong). If the user doesn't install the add-on, then SLSF-C works as it does now. Might also make tracking down/fixing bugs with a quest easier. Just a thought.

Thank you for everything you've done with this. Even if you decide not to add more and just do bug fixes, I will be a happy camper. I have thoroughly enjoyed this mod.

17 hours ago, Gristle said:

1) I think it would be great to make this option in MCM. I play with a small number of dialog mods and SLSFC dialogs will be immediately visible to me.

2) Unfortunately, I don't know how to implement it.

I recently tried to make a DLC for your mod. I liked how another author placed creatures all over Skyrim. They look organically in the game. I was thinking of connecting them to SLSF Beastality events. But unfortunately my CK refuses to process scripts normally.

5 hours ago, Animosities. said:

I noticed there's some dialogues about Serana talking about her cock. Is that normal?

Definitely not right. I must have mis-coded one or more of her dialogue lines to not check gender properly.  That's over a thousand lines to go through, so if you can recall what the specific comment was, or even the general nature of it, please let me know.

1 hour ago, squiffyrogue said:

@Gristle Found an CTD. Potential compability issues with Alternate Start - Live another life. After trying to enable "Enable follower fame comments" can't speak with statue of Mara - instant CTD. Without it everything is fine. New version of the mod, fresh start, AE build
Everything good with 3.2

Would send a papyrus log if knew how

I experienced the same CTD, a workaround is to exit the prison BEFORE you set up your mods.

My minor problem is that Evelyn has blackface, probably a load order problem.

9 hours ago, Gristle said:

Definitely not right. I must have mis-coded one or more of her dialogue lines to not check gender properly.  That's over a thousand lines to go through, so if you can recall what the specific comment was, or even the general nature of it, please let me know.

SLSF_Comments_Serana34 [0703E1CA] | DIAL: SLSF_Comments_Serana3_Idle[07048090] | Record: INFO - [07374D78]

EDID 07374D78:  Everyone is staring at my cock!

EDID 0731B96F:  I guess you can see how hard you're making me.

EDID 07323043:  What if everyone sees how hard I am?

EDID 0732304A:  By the Gods! I'm so hard. Will you ... relieve me?

EDID 07327F8E:You little tease! You're making me ... hard. Can I have you here in the dark?

EDID 07327F90:You big tease! You're making me ... hard. Will you take me here in the dark?

EDID 07327FA9:So this is why you like to show off. I'm so hard right now!

EDID 07327FAA:You're making me hard as a rock ... exposing your body like that.

EDID 07339595-0733BCF2,seems these dialogues are about races, I'm not sure they should be here. 

EDID 07340C5C:I might just add some more white seed to that golden body of yours. 

EDID 07345BDE:I might just add some more white seed to that dark body of yours.

EDID 0732A75A:Seeing you wearing that is making me hard.

I see there's some new-added dialogues about Nazeem. Why Nazeem? I always thought nobody likes Nazeem(

SLSF_Comments_Serana34 [0703E1CA] | DIAL: SLSF_Comments_Serana3_Bump[07048092] | Record: INFO - [0732A75A]

EDID 07336D92-0733BD0E,also some dialogues about race.

QUST: SLSF_Comments_SeranaSLA34 [07051F2A] | DIAL: SLSF_Comments_SeranaSLA34_Idle[07051F2B] | Record: INFO - [07327F7D]

EDID 07327F7D & 07343422:Stop that! You're making me hard.

Only find these, not sure if I missed some else.

By the way, is "skeever" in these dialogues means "pussy"?

8 hours ago, Unfrog12 said:

I experienced the same CTD, a workaround is to exit the prison BEFORE you set up your mods.

My minor problem is that Evelyn has blackface, probably a load order problem.

I'm stumped by this CTD. When you enable follower fame comments in the MCM, all the MCM is doing is changing a mod-created global variable from 0 to 1. And nothing is even reading that global variable until you have a follower (or "teammate"), and even then it's just a condition that allows certain Idle dialogues if the global variable is set to 1. No clue how that could cause a CTD. Are you letting all the MCMs do their thing before talking to the statue? I also use LAL (though I started my current character before v3.3). When I have a lot of mods running, I save and reload in the prison cell at least once after the first set of MCM messages end. That usually triggers a few more MCM messages. Once all that settles, then I talk to the statue.

Is this an AE-specific compatibility issue? Anyone experiencing this on SE?

And sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you have any statue replacers? For months I had a CTD at the Beastess mod's statue of Dibella until I realized a statue replacer was causing the CTD.

As for Evelyn, she's just a copy of another NPC and I did not change her appearance at all (though I wanted to) specifically because I didn't want to cause any black face issues. I understand that load order issues with appearance mods that affect all NPCs can be a cause. Any issues with Tasche, the extra stable hand in Markarth? He's also just a copy of another NPC and I also did not change his appearance. He's been in the mod since v3.0. If all else fails, you could try this mod - it fixed the black face issues in my setup: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441?tab=description

Anyone not having blackface issues with Evelyn? I would like to make sure I haven't screwed something up on my end.

1 hour ago, Animosities. said:

SLSF_Comments_Serana34 [0703E1CA] | DIAL: SLSF_Comments_Serana3_Idle[07048090] | Record: INFO - [07374D78]

EDID 07374D78:  Everyone is staring at my cock!

EDID 0731B96F:  I guess you can see how hard you're making me.

EDID 07323043:  What if everyone sees how hard I am?

EDID 0732304A:  By the Gods! I'm so hard. Will you ... relieve me?

EDID 07327F8E:You little tease! You're making me ... hard. Can I have you here in the dark?

EDID 07327F90:You big tease! You're making me ... hard. Will you take me here in the dark?

EDID 07327FA9:So this is why you like to show off. I'm so hard right now!

EDID 07327FAA:You're making me hard as a rock ... exposing your body like that.

EDID 07339595-0733BCF2,seems these dialogues are about races, I'm not sure they should be here. 

EDID 07340C5C:I might just add some more white seed to that golden body of yours. 

EDID 07345BDE:I might just add some more white seed to that dark body of yours.

EDID 0732A75A:Seeing you wearing that is making me hard.

I see there's some new-added dialogues about Nazeem. Why Nazeem? I always thought nobody likes Nazeem(

SLSF_Comments_Serana34 [0703E1CA] | DIAL: SLSF_Comments_Serana3_Bump[07048092] | Record: INFO - [0732A75A]

EDID 07336D92-0733BD0E,also some dialogues about race.

QUST: SLSF_Comments_SeranaSLA34 [07051F2A] | DIAL: SLSF_Comments_SeranaSLA34_Idle[07051F2B] | Record: INFO - [07327F7D]

EDID 07327F7D & 07343422:Stop that! You're making me hard.

Only find these, not sure if I missed some else.

By the way, is "skeever" in these dialogues means "pussy"?

Thanks. I checked all of the cock-related dialogue above and each line of dialogue does have an appropriate condition that allows it to be spoken only by a male speaker. The confusion is arising from my poor naming conventions. Originally, this set of dialogue (which includes triggers for SL events) was available only to Serana. Then I wanted to make a "sexually adventurous" set of universal follower comments. I could have made an entirely new set, but for reasons of keeping the number of dialogue lines down (so voice packs don't get even more ridiculously large) I decided to repurpose Serana's dialogue. So, I changed the master conditions on her dialogue to allow any follower access to it, and then went line by line and added individual conditions on the dialogue specific to Serana's character, vampirism and backstory so that those lines can still only be spoken by Serana. I suppose I should have changed the related quest names at that point, but was afraid of breaking something by doing so, so I just left the old "Serana" quest names. Oh, and in the process, I added male NPC equivalents for many comments because of course Serana's original set didn't have them. And, I threw in some racial comments just because I wanted to expand them generally in the mod.

Yes, "skeever" means pussy. I was trying to avoid modern slang.  So I made up some Skyrim slang. Think "beaver" -> "skeever".

And you're right that no player seems to like Nazeem, which is why I thought it would be funny if one of your followers was attracted to him.

21 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Thanks. I checked all of the cock-related dialogue above and each line of dialogue does have an appropriate condition that allows it to be spoken only by a male speaker. The confusion is arising from my poor naming conventions. Originally, this set of dialogue (which includes triggers for SL events) was available only to Serana. Then I wanted to make a "sexually adventurous" set of universal follower comments. I could have made an entirely new set, but for reasons of keeping the number of dialogue lines down (so voice packs don't get even more ridiculously large) I decided to repurpose Serana's dialogue. So, I changed the master conditions on her dialogue to allow any follower access to it, and then went line by line and added individual conditions on the dialogue specific to Serana's character, vampirism and backstory so that those lines can still only be spoken by Serana. I suppose I should have changed the related quest names at that point, but was afraid of breaking something by doing so, so I just left the old "Serana" quest names. Oh, and in the process, I added male NPC equivalents for many comments because of course Serana's original set didn't have them. And, I threw in some racial comments just because I wanted to expand them generally in the mod.

Yes, "skeever" means pussy. I was trying to avoid modern slang.  So I made up some Skyrim slang. Think "beaver" -> "skeever".

And you're right that no player seems to like Nazeem, which is why I thought it would be funny if one of your followers was attracted to him.

Fine, I'm trying to translate the lastest version, for self-use of course, couldn't spread it without permit, I hope this doesn't offense you. 

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

I'm stumped by this CTD. When you enable follower fame comments in the MCM, all the MCM is doing is changing a mod-created global variable from 0 to 1. And nothing is even reading that global variable until you have a follower (or "teammate"), and even then it's just a condition that allows certain Idle dialogues if the global variable is set to 1. No clue how that could cause a CTD. Are you letting all the MCMs do their thing before talking to the statue? I also use LAL (though I started my current character before v3.3). When I have a lot of mods running, I save and reload in the prison cell at least once after the first set of MCM messages end. That usually triggers a few more MCM messages. Once all that settles, then I talk to the statue.

Is this an AE-specific compatibility issue? Anyone experiencing this on SE?

And sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you have any statue replacers? For months I had a CTD at the Beastess mod's statue of Dibella until I realized a statue replacer was causing the CTD.

As for Evelyn, she's just a copy of another NPC and I did not change her appearance at all (though I wanted to) specifically because I didn't want to cause any black face issues. I understand that load order issues with appearance mods that affect all NPCs can be a cause. Any issues with Tasche, the extra stable hand in Markarth? He's also just a copy of another NPC and I also did not change his appearance. He's been in the mod since v3.0. If all else fails, you could try this mod - it fixed the black face issues in my setup: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441?tab=description

Anyone not having blackface issues with Evelyn? I would like to make sure I haven't screwed something up on my end.

SE user, with statue replacers. I'll try starting a new game with them disabled tomorrow.

I always let the MCM spam finish before I do anything else when creating a new character, save the game then proceed with appearance, setting up mods, etc.

Haven't been to Markarth yet in my current game, will go check him out tomorrow.

Honestly I'm not surprised by the blackface issue, I have a lot of custom races installed and I'm constantly getting BF issues if the NPC Overhaul mod I'm using isn't in exactly the right place in the load order, Bad Dog's Cervid Races in particular. I'll check out the link and thanks.

22 hours ago, monty359 said:

More options is always better. In my opinion it would be best to have the proposed option in the MCM and make use of the keywords in the SLAR version of Baka. Those keywords are already utilized by a big number of mods (armor mods, quest mods). Some keywords are more used then others, but there are lots of different keywords available and it is relatively easy to adapt the armor mods for use of new keywords.

I suppose there's no harm in adding the option in the MCM and with the default off. Nobody has to turn it on if they don't want it. My current PC is running around with topless Forsworn armor, so for me it would be fine. I would just set it to topless and leave it. The "skimpy" or "topless" flags would only work in conjunction with clothes or armor. If you removed your clothes/armor, you would still get regular naked comments, regardless of how the flags were set.

As for SLAR-Baka/SLAX, every time I try to figure those mods out I run into a maze of patches and LE versions and give up. But the bigger issue is the only way I know how to reference clothing/armor keywords from another mod is to add the other mod as a master for my mod in the CK, which means making it a hard dependency, and I'm reluctant to add more dependencies to a mod that already has a lot of them (well, SLSF does anyway, especially when you add DD to the list, which really should be added).

14 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Sexlab Aroused already lets you tag your current armor as naked. Are you thinking of getting rid of it as a requirement? You might want to contact CPU. I have frequently used the mod 'Scent of Sex' that lets you set an overall armor rating below which you are considered naked. It has a few options for the user, but the benefit is it doesn't have to be constantly reset.

SLA lets you tag your current armor as naked, but then it says this means that SLA considers the item as naked, i.e., presumably for SLA arousal purposes. That's great, but it doesn't help me generate appropriate comments if I can't read that status from my mod via some global variable, magic effect, keyword or faction.  Meanwhile, SLSF can do the same. You can use it's in-game configuration menu to set your current armor/clothes as naked for SLSF purposes like SLSF Exhibitionism fame gain. SLSF also creates a "Magic Effect" on the PC if your PC is naked, and if you set your armor as naked in SLSF this affects this naked "Magic Effect" status. But... I'm not using SLSF's "naked" magic effect because it's a bit bugged if you don't have DD loaded (PC puts a helmet on and this status reads as naked).

So, I'm using the vanilla game way of detecting nakedness for naked comments, i.e., checking if the PC is not wearing anything with a BodyClothing keyword or an ArmorCuirass keyword. I don't know if SLA removes these keywords when you set an item as naked. (I'll test.) If it does, then great.  I notice that, in the CK, SLA offers up a keyword called "Erotic Armor". I have no idea what function this serves. Maybe armor tagged as naked receives this keyword? I don't see any other way in SLA to set it.

In any case, that's all fine, and I can look more into the various ways that mods tag armor/clothes as naked. But what I was really after was the stuff in-between, i.e., the skimpy outfits and the topless outfits.  For instance, a female PC running around in topless armor should still get comments on her breasts, and should not get any "glad you got dressed" comments if typically an exhibitionist.  And, skimpy outfits should generate comments different from naked comments, which often mention visible genitals, which for purposes of my definition would be covered even by a skimpy outfit. 

Edit: By the way, for the sake of my own current playthrough, I put some special comments in the mod for Forsworn armor. The current version of the mod basically treats it as skimpy armor and you'll also get additional comments about the armor, especially in Markarth, if anyone wants to play around with it.

Edited by Gristle
37 minutes ago, Animosities. said:

Fine, I'm trying to translate the lastest version, for self-use of course, couldn't spread it without permit, I hope this doesn't offense you. 

No problem. Let me know if you have any questions about the English, but I think that's the only slang I made up.

13 minutes ago, Gristle said:

No problem. Let me know if you have any questions about the English, but I think that's the only slang I made up.

Much appreciate.

And about Nazeem....I can say even the slutest Dragonborn in Skyrim will say no to Nazeem?

Also I found there's vampire-lover bounty in the mod, but I never see it triggered. Neither the event about Corpulus wants three girls, someone wants PC to collect some dog semen and Calcelmo's Dwemer construct researches and so on. Did I missed something or it's just because I didn't stay long enough? I think there's lots of conversations and events I didn't see them in game.

And I found a death hound called Lucius in Winterhold College, I wonder if we have something to do about it? 

On 2/24/2022 at 11:08 PM, Unfrog12 said:

SE user, with statue replacers. I'll try starting a new game with them disabled tomorrow.

I always let the MCM spam finish before I do anything else when creating a new character, save the game then proceed with appearance, setting up mods, etc.

Haven't been to Markarth yet in my current game, will go check him out tomorrow.

Honestly I'm not surprised by the blackface issue, I have a lot of custom races installed and I'm constantly getting BF issues if the NPC Overhaul mod I'm using isn't in exactly the right place in the load order, Bad Dog's Cervid Races in particular. I'll check out the link and thanks.

I think I found the LAL Mara statue problem.  It's definitely my mod. Searched the Internet a bit and found an old Vilja post.  It seems talking activators (i.e., objects that talk) really don't like it when you check the IsSneaking condition on them. Causes an instant CTD. Evidently, Vilja and Sofia and Devious Followers all had this issue with the Mara statue in LAL at some point in the past. And the problem is with any talking activator, including the Augur of Dunlain and the Clavicus Vile statue.  I was using the IsSneaking condition to stop followers from making SLSFC comments when they are sneaking.  The fix appears to be to redo or rearrange my dialogue conditions for the universal follower dialogue so that the IsSneaking condition check is only checked on the PC, or else make sure another condition filters out non-actors BEFORE the IsSneaking condition is checked on any other speaker.

I will fix. In the meantime, just temporarily switch off the universal follower comments if you have to talk to a statue or a rock or a rainbow or something.

EDIT: Fixed in Version 3.31, which has been posted.

Edited by Gristle
On 2/23/2022 at 7:55 PM, Gristle said:

Using [SLSFC] prior to rest of dialog is okay. Don't feel like anything is lacking because it is not there.

Not a fan of changing MCM settings during game based on situation.

The recent changes have been great. More dialog. More actions relating to dialog. I would enjoy more of that rather than the above. I like the idea of followers having dialog based on evolving fame. Would enjoy seeing more of that as well.

Either way... appreciate all the work you are putting into this.

I posted bug fix version 3.31, which fixes the CTD when talking to objects with the "sexually adventurous" universal follower comments enabled.

I had just finished some updates for mod-generated Masochist fame, so those are in version 3.31 as well. Basically, you can now accrue Masochist fame without SlaveTats tattoos. Once your Submissive fame reaches 50 (or sometimes less when combined with high Slut fame), your PC can receive many of the same rough sex and spanking offers that Masochist fame would generate. Accepting such offers will now increase SLSF Masochist fame, which eventually will generate further such offers. Also, accepting whore offers involving rough sex will increase both Whore fame and Masochist fame. So, similar to how you can "bootstrap" yourself into Whore fame with high Slut fame (if Whore events are enabled), you can now "bootstrap" yourself into Masochist fame with high Submissive fame (if Masochist events, and ideally also Spanking events, are enabled).

On 2/24/2022 at 11:49 PM, Animosities. said:

And about Nazeem....I can say even the slutest Dragonborn in Skyrim will say no to Nazeem?

True, of course, but the Nazeem-related comments are spoken by your follower(s). I thought it would be a good way to make the PC jealous.

Also I found there's vampire-lover bounty in the mod, but I never see it triggered. Neither the event about Corpulus wants three girls, someone wants PC to collect some dog semen and Calcelmo's Dwemer construct researches and so on. Did I missed something or it's just because I didn't stay long enough? I think there's lots of conversations and events I didn't see them in game.

Yes, there are definitely some categories of comments in the mod that are just not triggering for some reason in my playthoughs as well. It's difficult to troubleshoot, however, because of the random nature of all the comments in the mod. For example, in my playthroughs, the Calcelmo comments and related Centurian events are working fine, and I have seen them trigger multiple times with multiple PCs. Of course, you need Beastiality events enabled and you need to have at least 1 point of Beastiality fame (which you could only get if you had all the creature mods set up, which is a crude but effective dependency check).  Also, it helps if you don't kill Calcelmo's assistant Aicantar in the Thieves' Guild "Hard Answers" quest, because Aicantar can also trigger the Centurian events. 

On the other hand, there are some categories of comments that have never triggered for me in many hours of play, including the other ones you mention.  Pre-version 3.3, the vampire-lover bounty was only triggered by bringing Serana into a city as a follower without a hood, walking past a guard, and then refusing to bribe the complaining guard with sex. So, pretty narrow conditions. In version 3.3, I removed the no-hood requirement. We'll see if that helps. But it still only applies to Serana. 

The "put on a sex show" offers in the Winking Skeever have also not triggered for me. I'm not sure why. These can be spoken by a few different NPCs, including Lisette - so you'd think this would increase the odds a bit.  I've checked the conditions and they all seem right, but I believe this can only occur between 9 pm and midnight. So, again, pretty narrow conditions. I did that to ensure that all relevant NPCs are there in the inn (based on their vanilla schedules). Perhaps I should replace the time condition with just checking if all the needed NPCs are in the inn.  

And I don't think some of the comments that I'm trying to trigger based on job faction membership are working. I can't seem to get apothecaries, merchants and hostlers to say anything based on their job faction. Other faction conditions I'm using work fine, so I don't know what the issue here is. I have to try to figure out some other way to detect these NPCs by category. 

In any case, from time to time, I look at the comments and events that I have never seen in my game play and tweak the conditions to make them more likely. It's a constant tuning process.

And I found a death hound called Lucius in Winterhold College, I wonder if we have something to do about it? 

If Beastiality events are enabled and you have at least 1 point of Beastiality fame in the College, the mages can make you perform "research" with Lucius.  Serana may also take an "unnatural interest" in the death hound. This seems to be working fine in my playthroughs. There's another death hound that Serana and the PC can play with in Volkihar Castle, but that's only going to work well if you join the vampire clan.

5 hours ago, Gristle said:

True, of course, but the Nazeem-related comments are spoken by your follower(s). I thought it would be a good way to make the PC jealous.

Right...but I can tell someone might see a Redguard corpse just right on the Whiterun street ( I've already seen many players killed him as the first thing they arrived Whiterun?

walking past a guard, and then refusing to bribe the complaining guard with sex.

Does this means I should refuse when a guard give me a sex offer ? Or refues an offer from citizens could also trigger it ?

There's another death hound that Serana and the PC can play with in Volkihar Castle, but that's only going to work well if you join the vampire clan.

Yeah, but I always join the Dawnguard and it confused me for a while when I saw a new death hound in the Castle and it's unkillable?

Well, much appreciate for your hard work?

49 minutes ago, Animosities. said:

Does this means I should refuse when a guard give me a sex offer ? Or refues an offer from citizens could also trigger it ?

Thanks! The vampire-lover bounty can only arise after one of a set of vampire-specific comments which can only come from a guard, and only if you have Serana as a follower. If your PC triggers a guard comment from that set, your PC is given a choice of pleasuring the guard to make him or her ignore Serana. If you refuse, you get the bounty. You can currently refuse any other NPC or follower sex offer in the mod without consequences.

49 minutes ago, Animosities. said:

Yeah, but I always join the Dawnguard and it confused me for a while when I saw a new death hound in the Castle and it's unkillable?

Well, in that case, there's a troll and a dog in Fort Dawnguard to play with. Also, take Serana back to Fort Dawnguard after the DG main quest, and Isran and the Dawnguard should find some new uses for her!  

On 2/24/2022 at 12:55 PM, Gristle said:

1) yes, I get confused if there are two options the same, and I never seem to pick the SL one.

2) Very very interested.  Rather than tagging all my armors (and I have done this once already for Baka's mod which was quite a learning experience for me), I would love to have a skimpy or slutty tag instead of the usual naked tag.  Most of my armors aren't even close to naked, but a lot of them are definitely skimpy or slutty and very suggestive.  Example - DX red riding hood or the Wednesday Addams outfit - I give my PC a larger than normal rear end and I like to show it off, and not always with a bikini bottom but with short flouncy skirts.

9 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Well, in that case, there's a troll and a dog in Fort Dawnguard to play with. Also, take Serana back to Fort Dawnguard after the DG main quest, and Isran and the Dawnguard should find some new uses for her!  

Yeah, I know that, and I'd like more, it'll be great to put on a show for Dawnguards and reward them very often, best to hve more conversations and let everyone join in.

And about Castle Volkihar, I never joined vampires but I have the mod Castle Volkihar Rebuilt, so it will looks a little strange to see a unkillable death hound among a group of Dawnguards and huskies. But that's no a big problem, you've done good enough.

I'm still working on translation, and I'm counting the discorrect lines, when I'm done I shall give you a list.