6 hours ago, decaluka said:

Small question, are the latest versions usable without the ESP to only add in the comments? Or is it absolutely required to use an older no scripts version for that purpose?

I'm not sure I understand the question, but the later versions have all the comments that are in the older no scripts version. (Well, there's been some tweaking of comments, so a couple will be missing, but many more have been added in the later versions.) So, you certainly don't need any two versions of the mod. Also, you can turn off all NPC fame "event" comments in the later versions, leaving only non-event fame comments. You can also turn off the Jarl quests and the special fame comments and events for followers.  So, if you just want a "comments only" version, you can do that with the new versions, but you'll have to turn off a number of switches in the MCM.

18 hours ago, MisutaOtoko said:

I think it'd be really cool if there was a version of this completely without the ZAZ portion. 

I would be happy to if I could, but this is my first mod and I'm not a programmer so I'm already pushing my luck not screwing up my own game and the games of others with this mod. I just don't understand SLSF and the dependencies on ZaZ well enough to do it.  Are you on ZaZ 7? Maybe ZaZ 8 is better?

Request: Option to allow Followers to access molest/spank/whore/etc events and normal commentary, and not purely the embarrassed/upset ones. I'd imagine a dominant follower who was horny would be eager to take advantage of you if you're known to be such a whore. I know there are follower molestation mods, but it feels like it would fit right in here. I'd even suggest them to have their own fame "region" for what your followers know of you, but I know that'd be harder to implement.

4 hours ago, Yuni said:

Request: Option to allow Followers to access molest/spank/whore/etc events and normal commentary, and not purely the embarrassed/upset ones. I'd imagine a dominant follower who was horny would be eager to take advantage of you if you're known to be such a whore. I know there are follower molestation mods, but it feels like it would fit right in here. I'd even suggest them to have their own fame "region" for what your followers know of you, but I know that'd be harder to implement.

That's pretty much what I'm working on right now -- a second set of follower comments that are accepting and encouraging of a PC's sexual adventures (with some shock and teasing thrown in). This set includes many "event"-triggering comments as well. Basically, the current set of "embarrassed" follower comments was created by re-coding Faendal's comments so that any follower could have access to the non-Faendal-specific ones. The new set of "adventurous" follower comments is being created by re-coding Serana's comments (and events) so that any follower could have access to the non-Serana-specific ones. I did this to keep the total number of comments down (especially for voice packs). But, in the latter case, I'm adding a lot of new comments and events.  Unfortunately, an MCM that allows you to assign different comment sets to different followers is beyond my skills, so if you have multiple followers you'll have to pick one set or the other for all of them.

Also, the follower comments just use the current SLSF fame regions, which I realize doesn't make a lot of sense for a follower, since they will presumably follow you from region to region, and shouldn't "forget" your habits and preferences when you go to the next town. The only "fix" that I know how to implement is crude. Once a particular fame level reaches a certain threshold in any town and triggers a fame event, then I could set a global flag that could be read in other towns.  This is a lot of work, however, as I'd have to not only add code to set the flag in every follower event comment, but then also add code in every kind of follower comment to check both the flag and the local fame level.  It's also crude, as it gives you a 0-1 in other towns as opposed to 0-100 to base graduated comments on. Mjoll currently uses a system like this. Once she falls for you (based on Likes Woman reaching a threshold and triggering an event with her), she remembers that and her comments change (in every location) from critical and embarrassed to more adventurous and generally accepting.  But that is just one fame type, was a ton of work. and somewhat different in character (i.e., it's really a "falls in love with you" flag), so I'm not sure I want to do that with every fame type.

I suppose another way to lessen this regional fame issue would be to increase the spread of SLSF fame from town to town, so that your fame precedes you.  I haven't played with this much, but it looks like you can do this by increasing the overall SLSF "Contage" (fame "contagion" or spread) probability, and also decreasing the local resistance to "Contage", which has to be done region by region in the MCM.  You can also lower the minimal threshold at which fame spreads, and I think also increase the maximum amount of fame from fame spread from other regions.

In any case, this new follower set is pretty much done. Playtesting it now.  It's tricky to get all the comments and events right, since PC and follower could be any combinations of genders. (With Serana, I knew she was female, so it made comments and events and picking SL animations simpler.) Also, need to make sure I properly blocked all the ones relating to Serana's backstory and vampirism.

Edited by Gristle

FYI, the embarrassed comments are working just fine with my two followers.   The previous issue of too much activity in the mages' college has been rectified.  I'm not getting many comments from npcs in town, but I accept that my PC is moving around so much on quests that she doesn't acquire that much fame.  Some helpful hints on exactly what settings to use to improve the regional fame as described above without overdoing it would be appreciated.   I am eagerly awaiting the naughty follower commentary.  I have two packs with spanking/caning animations, but Scrappies mostly applies them to npcs, not the PC, paired with followers.

36 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

FYI, the embarrassed comments are working just fine with my two followers.   The previous issue of too much activity in the mages' college has been rectified.  I'm not getting many comments from npcs in town, but I accept that my PC is moving around so much on quests that she doesn't acquire that much fame.  Some helpful hints on exactly what settings to use to improve the regional fame as described above without overdoing it would be appreciated.   I am eagerly awaiting the naughty follower commentary.  I have two packs with spanking/caning animations, but Scrappies mostly applies them to npcs, not the PC, paired with followers.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to play around with the location-to-location fame spread settings of SLSF and report back. I'll have to do it with a new PC, as I just haven't been keeping track of fame levels everywhere in my current game enough to even know what fame was spreading where.  One quick setting change that I do make on my play-throughs is to change the "Fame Decadence (PC)" to "-0" under the "Fame Config" submenu of the SLSF MCM. This will prevent any fame gained from being lost. Without this, your fame will start dropping pretty quickly once you leave town, which I don't find that realistic (especially if you are famous like the DB). You can of course adjust the MCM settings to make the fame decrease more slowly, but for playtesting and general fun, I prefer to have the NPCs in a location remember my PC's reputation.

Otherwise, my only comment would be to ask what other SL mods you have running.  This mod really needs to be paired with other SL mods, like SLEN for PC-driven seduction and/or DCL for NPC attacks, to build up a lot of the fame types. And if you use the SLSF/SlaveTats system to generate whore fame and/or masochism fame, that will significantly add to the available comments as well.  (You can now get SLSF Whore fame by accepting whore offers that are triggered by very high SLSF Slut fame levels, but that takes a lot longer.)

2 hours ago, Gristle said:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to play around with the location-to-location fame spread settings of SLSF and report back. I'll have to do it with a new PC, as I just haven't been keeping track of fame levels everywhere in my current game enough to even know what fame was spreading where.  One quick setting change that I do make on my play-throughs is to change the "Fame Decadence (PC)" to "-0" under the "Fame Config" submenu of the SLSF MCM. This will prevent any fame gained from being lost. Without this, your fame will start dropping pretty quickly once you leave town, which I don't find that realistic (especially if you are famous like the DB). You can of course adjust the MCM settings to make the fame decrease more slowly, but for playtesting and general fun, I prefer to have the NPCs in a location remember my PC's reputation.

Otherwise, my only comment would be to ask what other SL mods you have running.  This mod really needs to be paired with other SL mods, like SLEN for PC-driven seduction and/or DCL for NPC attacks, to build up a lot of the fame types. And if you use the SLSF/SlaveTats system to generate whore fame and/or masochism fame, that will significantly add to the available comments as well.  (You can now get SLSF Whore fame by accepting whore offers that are triggered by very high SLSF Slut fame levels, but that takes a lot longer.)

thanks, that does help, I will reset decadence to retain fame.  I do use both SLEN and the SLSF/slavetats system.  First I had one set to orcs (it was actually a dragon tattoo but there's no dragon slut setting) and I was getting comments about orcs, but no action from orcs. So I changed it to nasty and now I get called "nasty girl."  I will try setting the tattoos to masochism and see if that causes some spanking animations.  The MCM has so many settings that I get confused sometimes, so some directions are helpful.

On 1/23/2022 at 7:09 PM, ercramer69 said:

Not to contradict you but I use ZAZ 8+ and when rabbits die in my game they ragdoll and lie on their side.  I currently have 715 active mods.

Not to worries. I used to use ZAZ 8+ and I have around 996 plugins (and counting) with tons of custom patches so idk how this managed to occur tbh.

On 1/24/2022 at 3:34 AM, Gristle said:

I would be happy to if I could, but this is my first mod and I'm not a programmer so I'm already pushing my luck not screwing up my own game and the games of others with this mod. I just don't understand SLSF and the dependencies on ZaZ well enough to do it.  Are you on ZaZ 7? Maybe ZaZ 8 is better?

I was on ZAZ 8+ and no worries fam. Hopefully with this slimmed down version of SLSF that I made for myself, I won't need ZAZ as I removed everything referencing or depending on it in each respective plugin.

So, I've been messing around with SLSF for almost two years now and I just realized today that it creates an easy way to detect SlaveTats "Dirt" tattoos. So expect a couple dozen "dirty" related comments in the next version. SLSF author Versh sure built a lot of good stuff into SLSF.

5 hours ago, Celedhring said:

What's the upgrade procedure for SLSF Comments from version 2.1 to 3.2? -   Disable, install or disable, clean save and install?  It would be mid-playthrough for some saves. 

I've upgraded mid-game with every successive upgrade with no problems. My process is to disable old version in mod manager, delete old version using mod manager, install new version using mod manager, and then enable new version using mod manager.  There should be no need to clean your save.  Definitely use a mod manager to install, as there are hundreds and hundreds of loose files. 

Because Version 3.2 places a bunch of animals to support SLSF beastiality fame events, its probably best to update after a save where your PC is in one of the following types of cells, as no animals are placed in any of these locations: Wilderness, dungeons, homes, shops, temples, barracks, jails, Orc strongholds, military camps. It's not a big deal, but I don't think the cell will update if you are standing in it.

And 3.2 has an MCM, so don't be surprised if that takes a few minutes or a save and reload for the MCM to show up.

2 hours ago, Gristle said:

I've upgraded mid-game with every successive upgrade with no problems. My process is to disable old version in mod manager, delete old version using mod manager, install new version using mod manager, and then enable new version using mod manager.  There should be no need to clean your save.  Definitely use a mod manager to install, as there are hundreds and hundreds of loose files. 

Because Version 3.2 places a bunch of animals to support SLSF beastiality fame events, its probably best to update after a save where your PC is in one of the following types of cells, as no animals are placed in any of these locations: Wilderness, dungeons, homes, shops, temples, barracks, jails, Orc strongholds, military camps. It's not a big deal, but I don't think the cell will update if you are standing in it.

And 3.2 has an MCM, so don't be surprised if that takes a few minutes or a save and reload for the MCM to show up.

I made a extra save as padding and logged onto it after deleting the old mod and installing the new mod and got the message "Updating Mod" when I logged into that save so I felt I was good to go.  No problems so far.  I'm using your mod in conjunction with Public Whore.    The amount of verbal abuse from the locals is amusing.

5 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I run the mod in tandem with Public Whore.  It's great.  I did however turn off the Jarl arrest/prison if your SLSF Fame was too high for Comments as that's a degree of difficulty that I didn't want to deal with. 

Thanks. Glad you like it. I'll have to check out Public Whore. The Jarl warning quests just apply a bounty. What happens after that really depends on your other mods and settings (and Thane status and how much gold you have to pay the bounty). Also, the bounty can only be triggered one time ever in each hold capital. But I totally understand why you might want to turn that off. However, if it is on, and you get a Jarl warning in a town, you also have an increased chance of being used as the town slut by the guards in the town, which I guess goes somewhat with the whole 'Public Whore' theme,  

20 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Thanks. Glad you like it. I'll have to check out Public Whore. The Jarl warning quests just apply a bounty. What happens after that really depends on your other mods and settings (and Thane status and how much gold you have to pay the bounty). Also, the bounty can only be triggered one time ever in each hold capital. But I totally understand why you might want to turn that off. However, if it is on, and you get a Jarl warning in a town, you also have an increased chance of being used as the town slut by the guards in the town, which I guess goes somewhat with the whole 'Public Whore' theme,  

Well the reason I mention that is that your PC can get sent to prison as a result of SLSF Comments and serving time in prison can cut into the time you need to fulfill the quota of people your PC has to service under Public Whore although theoretically you can satisfy the jailers/prisoners in the prison to fulful Public Whore's quota system as long as you didn't hit the time limit for the quota system whose default is 7 days.  If you didn't meet that 7 day default time limit in PW you were subject to harsher penalties. 

Edited by Celedhring
On 12/12/2021 at 8:37 PM, Gristle said:

SLSF is abandoned but the mod author did leave lots of documentation on the page and in the source files on how other mods can call SLSF to increment fame levels, both with or without SLSF being a dependent mod. (That said, I haven't yet been able to make it work, but I assume that's solely due to my very limited programming skills.) So, ideally, prostitution mod authors would just call the SLSF function that increments whore fame in the current location (there is such a function) whenever a prostitution event is triggered. I'm afraid my programming skills are not good enough at present to create any such "bridge" between two mods, but it should be able to be done easily within a prostitution mod. Otherwise, prostitution mod authors could perhaps put a PC involved in an act of prostitution into a "prostitution animation" faction during the act, as that could also be detected by other mods. For example, that's how this mod detects when people are having sex. SexLab temporarily puts PCs and NPCs into a "SexLab animating" faction which I can detect with comment conditions.

So, this mod does have lots of SLSF whore fame comments and events, but the only way currently to increase SLSF whore fame is via SlaveTats tattoos.  (See the mod description for detailed instructions.) What I do in my game as a workaround is put a whore-themed tattoo on my PC where it is not visible under clothes/armor. Then, I configure SLSF to increment whore fame from the SlaveTats tattoo category from which the tattoo came. With that setup, during SL animations, the PC is undressed, the tattoo becomes visible and SLSF whore fame increments.  Any tattoo will work, you just have to assign the SlaveTats category it came from to whore fame via the SLSF radial menu. 

Same for SLSF masochist fame by the way. Lots of available comments and events, but you will never see them without a masochist-themed SlaveTats tattoo, because no mods increment this fame type. In fact, some of the masochist comments specifically refer to the tattoo as the mod pretty much knows that it's there somewhere.

So I just wanted to thank you again, I finally got around to do this. I had to do fix a few other unrelated things before I could get this to work (whore fame gain via slavetats), but now it's working perfectly, and, for those interested, I am happy to report that it does indeed work in VR. The only issue being that the specific gain tattoos need to be defined in SE and the save then ported to VR, because if done in VR directly the keyboard doesn't work in the menu, when you have to type in the specific tattoo pack reference, and there is no way to close it but shutting down the game, no controller buttons work, nor does the virtual keyboard. But that's just a minor hassle, as I was starting a new savegame anyway.

I tried installing this mod today, and am running into an issue - this mod is causing my game to freeze upon triggering any loading screen. I know it's this mod causing the issue as the freezing only occurs when I have it installed and active. I'm showing no conflicts between this and any of my other mods, so I'm not sure what's causing this. Anyone run into this issue and able to try and help me out?

11 hours ago, Chazman89 said:

I tried installing this mod today, and am running into an issue - this mod is causing my game to freeze upon triggering any loading screen. I know it's this mod causing the issue as the freezing only occurs when I have it installed and active. I'm showing no conflicts between this and any of my other mods, so I'm not sure what's causing this. Anyone run into this issue and able to try and help me out?

I've never seen that and no one has reported it. Do you have SLSF and all of its requirements installed and active? There really aren't too many potential source of conflicts with this mod, which is 99% added random dialogue.  The mod does place some animals in different locations (to support beastiality fame events), so I suppose there could be a conflict with some location overhaul. Do you have any of those installed? If so, you can disable all the added animals in the MCM by turning off beastiality fame events. Maybe also try a new game to eliminate any issue with your save?

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

I've never seen that and no one has reported it. Do you have SLSF and all of its requirements installed and active? There really aren't too many potential source of conflicts with this mod, which is 99% added random dialogue.  The mod does place some animals in different locations (to support beastiality fame events), so I suppose there could be a conflict with some location overhaul. Do you have any of those installed? If so, you can disable all the added animals in the MCM by turning off beastiality fame events. Maybe also try a new game to eliminate any issue with your save?

The only location mod I have adds a new player home to the Northeast corner of the map - which isnt gonna affect any of the cities. I have SLSF and what I believe are all of it's requirements (since there is no SSE page for the SLSF, just a download link in the main conversion thread I can't confirm I meet all the requirements). I did do a bit more testing, and now I think that SLSF is the problem - after starting a new game, then quitting and reloading, I got a message from SLSF talking about some sort of issue with Papyrus (don't remember the exact message contents).

1 hour ago, Chazman89 said:

The only location mod I have adds a new player home to the Northeast corner of the map - which isnt gonna affect any of the cities. I have SLSF and what I believe are all of it's requirements (since there is no SSE page for the SLSF, just a download link in the main conversion thread I can't confirm I meet all the requirements). I did do a bit more testing, and now I think that SLSF is the problem - after starting a new game, then quitting and reloading, I got a message from SLSF talking about some sort of issue with Papyrus (don't remember the exact message contents).

SLSF's requirements are as follows:

Also, although it's not stated as a requirement by the SLSF mod author, you could add Devious Devices to the list as well.  SLSF will run without it, but I understand SLSF may generate Papyrus log errors without it, and there is also an SLSF bug without Devious Devices where wearing a helmet makes you read as naked for SLSF fame purposes (though there are workarounds to that).

9 hours ago, Gristle said:

SLSF's requirements are as follows:

Also, although it's not stated as a requirement by the SLSF mod author, you could add Devious Devices to the list as well.  SLSF will run without it, but I understand SLSF may generate Papyrus log errors without it, and there is also an SLSF bug without Devious Devices where wearing a helmet makes you read as naked for SLSF fame purposes (though there are workarounds to that).

I've got everything on that list, as well as DD and like half the adult mods on the site. I'm gonna mess around with some more stuff after work tonight, as I had SLSF working fine without any issues and through multiple loads for a few hours today.

Gristle, unfortunately, Serana's comments dissapear again when she rejoins you after Red Water Den quest. Completed dawnguard quest line and nothing, while she clearly detected as a companion. Tried to reinstall Fame framework and this mod, nothing. Tried to uninstall&clear some of major mods like DCL and no luck. Clearly there's some mod conflict and/or my save is borked somehow but your mod is so good so I'm planning to mod skyrim from scratch for the first time to make this mod finally work.