12 hours ago, Gristle said:

Thanks! Currently, the only way to turn off all forced SL events without also turning off all SL event offers (i.e., comments that give your PC a choice to say yes or no to the SL event) is to turn on the "Equipped weapons prevent forced events" switch in the MCM and then equip a weapon - even a dagger. With that switch on, no one will force anything on your armed PC.  Set up like that, you'll still get SL event offers, but those can be accepted or declined. 

I really appreciate your reply.

So I just have to keep an weapon selected in the inventory (without having to go to combat stance or unsheathe weapon) right? If so then its somewhat acceptable for me (sorry for being demanding)

As for resisting forced events, it's an interesting and realistic idea, but I'm afraid I don't know enough about the Skyrim combat systems to safely make NPCs attack when you refuse them, and then back off when counter-attacked, which I think is what you mean.  

what I desire is not that complicated (maybe). Its the same idea like the SL event offers with pop up box.

In forced event, I want same pop up box with options like
If accepted -Submit- 
If rejected -Resist- (In case of 'Resist' it can be based on chances, levels, stamina, sexual fame etc, or anything simple) an option with 'Resist' difficulty (easy - hard or always win) will also be awesome! (Don't forget about different notifications. such as: 'NPC' is too strong. you have been defeated, You have failed to resist. 'NPC' is eager to **** you etc.)

And no need to pressure yourself. Keep up the Great Work.

One last question, Any way to increase location tracking in Sexual Fame - Framework MCM menu?(not related to your mod, sorry)

It has total 33 slots and only 6 is empty for new locations. I added some new location mods so I'm in need for more slots. :(

Once again, Thank you for the hard work you put in the mod!!

Edited by Edzio
12 hours ago, Edzio said:

what I desire is not that complicated (maybe). Its the same idea like the SL event offers with pop up box.

If accepted -Submit- 
If rejected -Resist- (In case of 'Resist' it can be based on chances, levels, stamina, sexual fame etc, or anything simple) an option with 'Resist' difficulty (easy - hard or always win) will also be awesome! (Don't forget about different notifications. such as: 'NPC' is too strong. you have been defeated, You have failed to resist. 'NPC' is eager to **** you etc.)

What you described here is SexLab Horrible Harrasement + SL Approach Redux.

4 hours ago, belegost said:

What you described here is SexLab Horrible Harrasement + SL Approach Redux.

But I like the style of this mod?.. SLHH and SL Approach always force greet the player.

Edited by Edzio
On 5/9/2022 at 11:00 AM, Edzio said:

So I just have to keep an weapon selected in the inventory (without having to go to combat stance or unsheathe weapon) right? If so then its somewhat acceptable for me (sorry for being demanding)

Yes. That's right. Just select the weapon (so it is "equipped" - does not need to be drawn) and with the associated MCM switch turned on your PC will not get any forced events.  (OK maybe one from Serana if you finished DG with her and took her as a follower, but its rare.) 

If accepted -Submit- 

A Submit/Resist choice in a message box would be easy, and the Submit choice (or a failed Resist) would of course result in the forced event, and a successful Resist would end it, but I'm not sure what would be used to calculate the Resist chance.  Lots of possibilities I suppose. As you suggest, you could compare the levels of the PC and the NPC, or compare their stamina, or check if the PC is the DB, or just have some random chance, or some combination of the above, but I struggle with this because it's hard to imagine many scenarios where the typical PC couldn't beat the crap out of any typical NPC found in a populated location where fame is tracked., i.e., regardless of level, DB status, stamina, etc.  OK, maybe guards are tough for lower level PCs, but just about anyone else in town is no threat at all.  I guess what I'm saying is if you applied some realistic rule for the Resist chance, the typical PC would always resist the typical NPC. 

This is a bit of a role-playing problem already of course: How do you justify forced events on a PC that might be the most powerful person in Skyrim?  I've tried to justify this a bit with some of the forced events. For example, some are based on drugging the player or getting them drunk on Skooma. Some only occur in inns where it might be assumed that the PC has been drinking. Some are by guards who are fairly strong. And, I put in the armed/unarmed switch so players could choose a more realistic scenario where they are forced only when unarmed.  But, even with all that, there are still some forced scenarios that don't really make sense for a high-level DB. 

That's why my thinking went to just triggering combat to resist, but that's going to result in unwanted carnage in the middle of a town or inn.  Another thought is if your PC is not actually physically resisting, i.e., is not attacking via normal Skyim combat to resist, then maybe what your PC is doing is trying to "Intimidate" the NPC into not (sexually) assaulting them. Maybe an "Intimidation" check is more appropriate here?  That takes into account both your Speech skill and also the difference between the PC's level and the NPC's level.

One last question, Any way to increase location tracking in Sexual Fame - Framework MCM menu?(not related to your mod, sorry)

It has total 33 slots and only 6 is empty for new locations. I added some new location mods so I'm in need for more slots. :(

Sorry. I don't know of any way to increase the SLSF locations tracked. I thought the 6 open slots was pretty good for new locations, but I guess I don't run many location mods. I usually just tag the Assassin's Guild headquarters and the Animal Mansion and I'm about done.

Edited by Gristle
47 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Another thought is if your PC is not actually physically resisting, i.e., is not attacking via normal Skyim combat to resist, then maybe what your PC is doing is trying to "Intimidate" the NPC into not (sexually) assaulting them. Maybe an "Intimidation" check is more appropriate here?  That takes into account both your Speech skill and also the difference between the PC's level and the NPC's level.

I'm happy that you are taking my suggestions into consideration.
What you said is also pretty neat and unique as well, I like it!!

Hope to see some more features in the next update!!
I'm already enjoying it!!

I'm having a bit of a problem setting up Slavetats Whore tats and TDF Prostitution SE
I have configured the specific tats in SLSF Menu and equipped in the body.

242488853_SkyrimSpecialEdition5_11_20221_44_01AM.png.f9c085b44368981db311e23c3a014d96.png62921174_SkyrimSpecialEdition5_11_20221_44_29AM.png.e434553c56ba807233b010ebd7895ebb.png

However, whore fame does not increase, only slut fame increase when my character have sex.
Even though I used TDF Prostitution SE to trigger sex, its still the same, only slut fame increase.

I have tried to multiply fame gain in MCM. After that whore fame did increase but not from tats or TDF Prostitution (maybe from slut fame like you mentioned in the mod page) and not as much as slut fame. If slut fame is 100 then whore fame is about 40-50.

Edited by Edzio
16 hours ago, Edzio said:

I'm having a bit of a problem setting up Slavetats Whore tats and TDF Prostitution SE
I have configured the specific tats in SLSF Menu and equipped in the body.

However, whore fame does not increase, only slut fame increase when my character have sex.
Even though I used TDF Prostitution SE to trigger sex, its still the same, only slut fame increase.

I can't say much about TDF Prostitution, as I have never run it, but it looks like you need the following TDF Enhanced Prostitution add-on to support SLSF Whore fame increase:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/19593-tdf-enhanced-prostitution/

As for SLSF and SlaveTats, based on the photos it looks like you have it all set up exactly right. As configured, when your PC is naked and the body slot Whore Advertising tats are visible you should accumulate Whore fame. The only thing I can think of is to check the SLSF MCM and make sure "SlaveTats: Specific Gain" is turned on. You need that for SlaveTats fame.

16 hours ago, Edzio said:

I have tried to multiply fame gain in MCM. After that whore fame did increase but not from tats or TDF Prostitution (maybe from slut fame like you mentioned in the mod page) and not as much as slut fame. If slut fame is 100 then whore fame is about 40-50.

Without SlaveTats or TDF Enhanced Prostitution, the only way to accumulate Whore fame with this mod is to accept Whore offers (which will come when your Slut fame is 90+). So, to get to Whore fame of 40 or 50, you would have to have accepted around 10-12 such offers.

Mjoll seems like an insatiable slut. Once I got my PC to about 40-50 LikeWomen fame she  constantly wants to have sex. In the middle of the street, in wilderness, in a tavern, she just can't get enough to the point it becomes really disruptive. She even wanted some literally minutes after both she and PC were assaulted and raped through Defeat by a group of Foresworn.

She also started using aggressive animations even if consent was given, so SL treats it as a rape, therefore triggering very intense STA spanking and drugging through SLSW

Not sure if that behaviour is intentional but she needs to calm down. She turned my PC from a nice, lovely and friendly lesbian scholar, who liked occasional sex, into a constantly aroused skooma-addicted painslut, incapable of casting any spell due to crippling debuffs.

Awesome mod, 10/10.

Edited by belegost
On 5/8/2022 at 1:04 PM, Gristle said:

In two years of playtesting (on SE), I have run into just two cases where I loaded a save and all comments just stopped for no known reason. I just reloaded the prior save in those cases and it fixed the issue. You might try reloading an older save to see if you get comments. If so, then something's wrong with the newer save.

There is one other possibility. To try to limit normal NPC comments from overlapping with NPC comments that trigger (or can trigger) SL events, I turn on a "Wait" flag when the SL-related comment triggers and then the non-SL comments check the Wait flag and do not trigger if it is set. Then, at the end of the SL-related dialogue, the Wait flag is turned back off.  So, it is technically possible to accidently save in between the time when the Wait flag is set and when it is reset, leaving the save in a condition where the Wait flag is stuck "on" and all normal NPC comments are thus blocked. However, I anticipated this and put in a crude fix, which is that I built into all of the "watching PC have sex" comments a command to turn off the Wait flag.  So, if the Wait flag gets stuck "on" you can reset it by having sex.  But... some comments don't check the Wait flag, i.e., the "watching sex comments" and the "bump" comments. So, you can easily check for this issue by bumping into a few NPCs. If they don't comment, then it's not a Wait flag issue, and time to try an older save.

I tend to run VERY script heavy games because of the number of features I like overlapping. In my current playthrough I have Sexlab Survival AND Spank That Ass, which I *tried* to turn the comments off for. Survival for orgasm exhaustion, Spank That Ass for the improved sound effects during sex (even though I have the "onkeydown" loop bug if I'm not careful from Survival's auto-fucking). SLSO just makes sex more fun.

Player Exhibitionist to make merchants demand I show my tits to do business (which forces me to increase exhibitionist fame for SLSF Fame Comments)

I have a random theory. Is it possible that if one of the comments trigger an masturbation event and you leave the area because you don't notice (maybe you were already reaching for the door) so the sex event can never resolve... Would this create this condition?
It seems to happen fairly regularly on this file, I keep loading back to avoid it. I'll give you more data as I get it, if this is something you are curious about what it causes.

It's quite possible I'm saving at a bad time. I save like a fiend because I'm used to skyrim crashing on me at random.

One other oddity, is when I approach NPCs they make two comments in rapid succession. I even have Fus Ro Doh installed, but the first comment is on screen for like 1/8 of a second, then it changes to a different one. Note: The first of the two comments is NOT the "approach/standing near me" idle comment from the npc, they seem to both be "you talked to me" comments.

On 2/6/2022 at 4:16 AM, Gristle said:

In my currently playthrough -- testing a new set of universal follower comments -- I just got an invitation to join the DG. So, maybe I'll head over there and check out the vamp side of things. (I just need a pretty vamp mod - don't like the facial changes.)

This was posted on 6th February, but I'm bumping it because I would like to know if you had gone with it and if you did, did you find a good mod to "fix" vampire faces? There used to be Cosmetic Vampire Overhaul and Vampire Facial Reclamation but both have been deleted off Nexus, probably as a result of that that whole Collection controversy and it doesn't seem like there's a replacer with similar functionality for SE yet.

EDIT:

Seems like the author of Reclamation moved it to AFKMods and moddb, and CVO was moved to moddb, so nvm.

Edited by belegost

I can't say much about TDF Prostitution, as I have never run it, but it looks like you need the following TDF Enhanced Prostitution add-on to support SLSF Whore fame increase:

I used this version. Maybe that's why It did not work. Need to install TDF Enhanced Prostitution I guess.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5827-sexlab-tdf-prostitution-and-pimping-the-former-aggressive-prostitution-v2255-se/

The only thing I can think of is to check the SLSF MCM and make sure "SlaveTats: Specific Gain" is turned on. You need that for SlaveTats fame.

I did enable that option in MCM. I'll try and see if I can test more and make it work.

Edited by Edzio

I caught it! I caught the exact moment that it broke.

I was standing next to a drunkard in front of the inn at night in Dawnstar, and he said "I'm going to add something to that slutty ass of yours!" or something similar, which I am GUESSING was supposed to start a sex act, masturbation, or a bondage device. He didn't do anything afterwards though, it was just the normal dialogue tree. I was naked, I was wearing a zbf hood and zbf wrist binds from the guard, and that drunkard -- JUST that drunkard -- stopped making comments permanently when he had been doing nothing but making them.

I don't know exactly what broke it -- event failed to fire? Wanted to equip thing but couldn't? -- But that is precisely when it broke. I even used Sexlab Solutions to offer the drunk free sex, and after sexing him, he still wasn't making comments!

I hope this helps.

Edit: The NPC is named Karl.

Edit 2: Doing further testing. It actually broke when I gave him a bottle of mead, as a "here, have a free drink on me". Now all he'll say is "My favorite drinking buddy! Let's get some mead." or "Can't sleep well no matter HOW much ale I put in me." ... I thought it was from Relationship Dialogue Overhaul (RDO) but it's not. I told RDO to not let him use RDO dialogue, as a specific NPC, and it didn't fix it.

Edit 3: A Dawnstar Guard said "I'm going to pound your slutty ass hard! I know you want it!" then didn't fuck me, then completely stopped with the fame comments. I'm getting the feeling it is some kind of 'sex failed to start' instance, in Legendary Edition. Offering to have sex with him (then letting him have sex with me) via Defeat's "Hey, wanna fuck?" feature did not fix him.

Theory: If the "idle npc" (you are standing near them) comment AND the "Greeding" (you talked to them) comment BOTH try to trigger a sex scene, the mod breaks.

Edit 4: It's not just one NPC that breaks. Like you mentioned, when one NPC fails to fuck me, everybody stops commenting, but for some reason having sex doesn't fix it.

Edited by Yuni

@Yuni, I am going to suggest something totally out of the box and not part of SLSF-FC at all, BUT...

Whatever defeat mod you are using, try opening the console and typing 'resetquest defeatmodquest'. If Peril is installed:  resetquest perildefeat; if Sexlab Defeat is installed: resetquest DefeatPlayerQST. I don't know what the quests are for any other defeat mod.

What happened to me was that a companion, (2 different pt's, 2 different companions, one pt w/ Peril and one pt w/ SL Defeat) were mostly working except that I couldn't talk to them. I click on them, their mouths moved but nothing came out, the dialog menu didn't show. They followed me, they fought, they bantered/made general comments, etc. I just couldn't directly interact with them. Turns out that during a previous combat situation, their ai or whatever got stuck in the defeat quest even though the rest of us could carry on.

Maybe something similar is happening with your npc's? It can't hurt to try. And it doesn't matter how long ago the combat scenario took place, whether I fast traveled, etc. It can't hurt to try, right?

@Yuni, with regards to when your pc is wearing wrist restraints, SLSF events don't fire. NPCs still usually make the comments that are supposed to trigger scenes but they don't start. Also the yes/no box for the consensual events doesn't show up. Idk if this is a bug or it is intentional though, maybe @Gristle could shed some light on that.

2 hours ago, Silverbane99 said:

@Yuni, with regards to when your pc is wearing wrist restraints, SLSF events don't fire. NPCs still usually make the comments that are supposed to trigger scenes but they don't start. Also the yes/no box for the consensual events doesn't show up. Idk if this is a bug or it is intentional though, maybe @Gristle could shed some light on that.

THIS is probably it! It's testing time. I'm gonna go check it... the wrist binds FROM an SLSF event were still on!

Edit: Well... it certainly does block events, results are mixxed so far. Having ANY devious device seems to cause issues so far, even a clitoris piercing. More testing is needed.

Edited by Yuni
On 5/12/2022 at 5:48 AM, Gristle said:

As for SLSF and SlaveTats, based on the photos it looks like you have it all set up exactly right. As configured, when your PC is naked and the body slot Whore Advertising tats are visible you should accumulate Whore fame. The only thing I can think of is to check the SLSF MCM and make sure "SlaveTats: Specific Gain" is turned on. You need that for SlaveTats fame.

TDF Enhanced Prostitution is working as intended.

And I was able to make Slavetats wort as well. (I selected 'Reset ST Specific' and 'Reset all papyrus storages' from MCM. And reconfigured everything.)

However sometimes I feel Slavetats function stops working for a brief moment(1-6 in-game hours) before working again.

Thanks for your help!!  

On 5/11/2022 at 7:06 PM, belegost said:

Mjoll seems like an insatiable slut. Once I got my PC to about 40-50 LikeWomen fame she  constantly wants to have sex. In the middle of the street, in wilderness, in a tavern, she just can't get enough to the point it becomes really disruptive. She even wanted some literally minutes after both she and PC were assaulted and raped through Defeat by a group of Foresworn.

She also started using aggressive animations even if consent was given, so SL treats it as a rape, therefore triggering very intense STA spanking and drugging through SLSW

Not sure if that behaviour is intentional but she needs to calm down. She turned my PC from a nice, lovely and friendly lesbian scholar, who liked occasional sex, into a constantly aroused skooma-addicted painslut, incapable of casting any spell due to crippling debuffs.

Awesome mod, 10/10.

So... I take it I should probably tone down Mjoll a bit, in terms of lowering the chances of "event" comments for her.  I can also exclude "rough" and "aggressive" animations for her (which makes sense since she always asks for consent), except I suppose those events triggered by SLSF Masochism fame. I'll plan to do that in the next version.

On 5/11/2022 at 8:20 PM, Yuni said:

I have a random theory. Is it possible that if one of the comments trigger an masturbation event and you leave the area because you don't notice (maybe you were already reaching for the door) so the sex event can never resolve... Would this create this condition?

Masturbation events do set the "Wait" flag.  However, the Wait flag is reset at the end of the event dialogue, and not at the end of the SL event triggered by the dialogue, so it's a pretty short window. The Wait flag is just meant to stop a second event comment (or normal comment) coming in from another NPC in the middle of the first NPC's event comment and interrupting it. There's a separate dialogue condition that prevents mod dialogue during SL events (except for special mod dialogue for such events). That said, it's definitely possible to save in this short window.

In any case, you can easily test to see if this is the issue. Just open the console and type "getglobalvalue SLSFC_Wait". If it returns a value of 0, everything is fine and the Wait flag is not set. If it returns a value of 1, then the Wait flag is set and you won't get comments, except for "bump" comments (which don't check this flag) until the flag is reset. And, of course, bumping into folks is another way to check. If that doesn't result in comments, then it's a different problem. 

On 5/11/2022 at 8:20 PM, Yuni said:

One other oddity, is when I approach NPCs they make two comments in rapid succession. I even have Fus Ro Doh installed, but the first comment is on screen for like 1/8 of a second, then it changes to a different one. Note: The first of the two comments is NOT the "approach/standing near me" idle comment from the npc, they seem to both be "you talked to me" comments.

I haven't seen this one. That said, one of the times my "Hello" comments stopped, if I walked up an initiated dialogue with someone, I could get a mod "Hello" comment to appear, and then I just had the usual NPC dialogue menu to choose from.  Is this happening only when mod Hello comments stop?

Edited by Gristle
On 5/13/2022 at 11:03 PM, Yuni said:

I caught it! I caught the exact moment that it broke.

I was standing next to a drunkard in front of the inn at night in Dawnstar, and he said "I'm going to add something to that slutty ass of yours!" or something similar, which I am GUESSING was supposed to start a sex act, masturbation, or a bondage device. He didn't do anything afterwards though, it was just the normal dialogue tree. I was naked, I was wearing a zbf hood and zbf wrist binds from the guard, and that drunkard -- JUST that drunkard -- stopped making comments permanently when he had been doing nothing but making them.

Well, if you got that comment (from an unfriendly male) your female PC was naked outside at night and known to be somewhat of an exhibitionist slut. So, yes, it is supposed to start a masturbation event. This is a "forced" event, so there is no "Y/N" consent option. Also, you shouldn't have a normal dialogue tree.  All of the event comments (ignoring a few new ones with Belethor and Evelyn) are "Hello" comments that operate outside of the normal dialogue trees.  Maybe the issue arises if you start a normal dialogue with someone in the middle of their mod Hello comment? 

On 5/14/2022 at 4:05 PM, Silverbane99 said:

This sounds like something different. I believe what Yuni is describing is all mod comments stop. Devices shouldn't interfere with mod comments at all. In fact there's probably a hundred that are triggered by wearing devices. If devices are causing sex scenes not to start, you might try setting the Devious Devices toggle to not Use Bound Animations. If you have this turned on and lack the needed "bound" animation, it may cause the sex scene not to start.

4 hours ago, Gristle said:

Maybe the issue arises if you start a normal dialogue with someone in the middle of their mod Hello comment? 

That told me what's going on I think!

Remember: All my NPCs are double-commenting, even with Fus Ro Doh the "Delay" between comments is about a quarter second, with the second comment staying around longer.

What if:
Comment 1 (Idle, half second, interrupted): *Starts masturbation event.*
Comment 2 (Greeting, long duration): *Normal tease/insult*
Result: *Mod stops operating*?

Suggested Simple Fix: Put Masturbation comments under Greeting category only instead of Idle, so even with double comments they won't break the mod.
Things I'm going to try: Uninstalling Relationship Dialogue Overhaul, and other ways to try and stop the "double comments".

Edited by Yuni
5 hours ago, Gristle said:

I can also exclude "rough" and "aggressive" animations for her (which makes sense since she always asks for consent),

Now that you mentioned it, I recall having similar issue inside Temple of Dibella. Pristesses would often use aggressive animations, including Zap bound animations (though no devices were being worn by anyone) after asking for consensual sex. And that despite being in friendly faction (completed Sybilla quest) and PC not being a masochist. 

Edited by belegost
14 hours ago, belegost said:

Now that you mentioned it, I recall having similar issue inside Temple of Dibella. Pristesses would often use aggressive animations, including Zap bound animations (though no devices were being worn by anyone) after asking for consensual sex. And that despite being in friendly faction (completed Sybilla quest) and PC not being a masochist. 

Thanks. I'll take a look at all the "friendly" event comments. Right now, a lot of them just grab a random animation, with the only checks being genders and number of people, but it probably makes sense to filter out "rough" and "aggressive" animations from the "friendly" events, unless they are events triggered by masochism fame.

14 hours ago, Yuni said:

Remember: All my NPCs are double-commenting, even with Fus Ro Doh the "Delay" between comments is about a quarter second, with the second comment staying around longer.

This seems a likely cause of problems. I don't have this issue in my setup. Sometimes normal non-event mod comments will talk over each other (no big deal), but the Wait flag discussed above is designed to prevent a non-event mod comment from talking over a mod event comment.

14 hours ago, Yuni said:

What if:
Comment 1 (Idle, half second, interrupted): *Starts masturbation event.*
Comment 2 (Greeting, long duration): *Normal tease/insult*
Result: *Mod stops operating*?

Suggested Simple Fix: Put Masturbation comments under Greeting category only instead of Idle, so even with double comments they won't break the mod.

I'm not sure I understand. Most of the comments in the mod are "Hello" comments, which are triggered when an NPC first comes into close range. (Is this what you mean by "Greeting" comments?) There are also some "Idle" comments, which are triggered when an NPC is simply nearby and not doing anything else.  All normal NPC comments, including "event" comments, are "Hello" comments. The only "Idle" comments are 1) about half of the comments that are triggered by SL animations, and 2) almost all follower comments. 

There's almost entirely no normal dialogue in the mod (i.e., where you initiate a conversation with the NPC) - only Belethor and Evelyn may have such dialogue.  Is that way you mean by "you talked to me" dialogue in your post above? 

Also, the SL events are pretty much "fire and forget". I'm not doing any of the fancy stuff where you can check SL event stages or anything like that. I can't imagine any SL event status causing a Hello comment not to trigger. In fact, there are hundreds of Hello/Idle comments in the mod that trigger only during SL events.  

All-right, I have been trying to make Redwater Skooma compatible with SLSW, by simply replacing the first effect with one of the SLSW effects, but once anything has been modified in EFFECTS, there is a problem with DLC1dunRedwaterSkoomaEffect "DLC1RedwaterSkoomaScriptEffect" [MGEF:0201391E] which is the second effect. Far as I can tell this is a script that checks for the location and triggers the Redwater Den event. I mean, the script works, however the in-game bottle description, in addition to whatever SLSW description is, displays DLC1RedwaterSkoomaScriptEffect string, which is description of this teleporting effect as seen in xEdit. I can't for the life of me get rid of that string, unless I remove that effect completely, but then it would devoid Redwater Skooma of this fairly crucial script check (kinda important for The Bloodstone Chalice quest, if you want to go with tasting the free sample the dealer gives you).

I don't know why that debug string shows up, since all that I'm doing is just replacing the EFID and EFIT "restore stamina" with one of SLSW effects and setting magnitude to 0, as this is how regular skooma is modified by SLSW. I have a bunch of custom patches where I modified other ingestibles to carry SLSW effects, where it made sense, and none of those had similar problem. There's just some magic fuckery in how this works that I probably fundamentally don't understand.

Having said that, if I ignore that debug string, the modified Redwater Skooma works as intended: increases addition (if SLSW Addicted add-on is installed), carries whatever effect I replace the vanilla "restore stamina" with and also correctly triggers the Redwater Den event if the requirements for it are met. The problem is that it just looks really bad inside inventory and I don't want it to look bad. I can now sort-of understand why the creator of SLSW completely omitted this type of skooma from their mod, while all other types of skooma are in it (including Double-Distilled and Kordir's Skooma).

So my question is: can the Redwater Skooma be replaced with regular skooma? There doesn't seem to be anything that I can modify in xEdit to achieve that, so I'm assuming this is done by a script, and that is something that I really have no idea about. If it could be done inside the mod itself it would render making an additional patch for SLSW unnecessary. And in my mind the whole point of gaining skooma fame is to get drugged by an event, as a way of getting a fix (SLSW Addicted debuffs are really bad if left unchecked and skooma is really expensive - kinda the point of this mod).

Edited by belegost

In version 3.31 the fox inside Belethor's shop is not disabled when "Bestiality" fame is ticked off.