I'm happy you've started the Patreon CPVC, you deserve it. I don't throw that around very often but when I do see that gem in the rough that Patreon explodes with profit strangely due to past experiences. I will continue paying for quite some time, as I expect great things from this with due time and development!

You're greatest thing way-way in the future would be integrated custom wickedwhims genitalia or clothing or accessories in disguise genitalia.  With custom bones that's detected by the hooks or whatever it's called in programming. Maybe you can make it or hire someone to do it.  Just a noob idiot's idea, but if you were company to invest in I'd buy tons of shares right now haha...

On 12/19/2020 at 9:54 PM, CPVC said:

Sorry for the technical difficulties. I think I may have fixed the latest preview release now. If you encounter any problems, just report them to me and revert to the previous version.

Thanks again for helping me out with this mod. From now on I'm going to spend more time testing these preview releases personally.

Real-Time Body PhysicsUnavailable

Great Job, CPVC!

-a patreon

7 hours ago, Noia do Rio De Janeiro said:

yo, the movement of the butt in sex animation is asking too much, the right thing would be to ask / research about collision. CPVC image.png.70c08f384ee15540af6bec00318bc8e1.pngcould you explain to us what each one of them does? or at least put it in readme.html

So, mass is how heavy the body part is. How resistant it is to its position changing.

Damping is how fast the bouncing stops. Kinda like friction. Higher values make the bouncing stop quicker.

The springK constant defines the spring characteristics of the simulation. Basically how elastic the spring is and how it will respond when force acts upon it. Google "Hooke's Law" for more information. Higher values will make the spring act more springy. "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Max length defines how far the body part is allowed to get away from its intended position. Basically, how far the spring can stretch before it won't stretch anymore.

Power is is the multiplier for the force that acts on the simulations at "1.0" the force is unchanged. "2.0" is double, "0.5" is half. I don't recommend playing with this one. I put it in for debugging purposes and will probably remove it in the future.

Gravity is the gravity of the simulations, a constant downward force acting on the springs in meters per second. "9.80665" is the gravity of earth. RTBP assumes every sim is 1.7272 meters tall, or 5'8". Higher gravity levels will will make everything sag much more. I wouldn't play with this one either, unless you'd like to pretend your sims live on another planet or if they're training to fight Cell or something.

It is possible to give these variables values that put the simulations out of equilibrium. For example, if you set the mass too high, the springK won't be able to overcome the force and your sims' body parts will sink into the floor. If the springK is set too high, the body parts will start bouncing faster and faster and never stop.

18 hours ago, CPVC said:

So, mass is how heavy the body part is. How resistant it is to its position changing.

Damping is how fast the bouncing stops. Kinda like friction. Higher values make the bouncing stop quicker.

The springK constant defines the spring characteristics of the simulation. Basically how elastic the spring is and how it will respond when force acts upon it. Google "Hooke's Law" for more information. Higher values will make the spring act more springy. "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Max length defines how far the body part is allowed to get away from its intended position. Basically, how far the spring can stretch before it won't stretch anymore.

Power is is the multiplier for the force that acts on the simulations at "1.0" the force is unchanged. "2.0" is double, "0.5" is half. I don't recommend playing with this one. I put it in for debugging purposes and will probably remove it in the future.

Gravity is the gravity of the simulations, a constant downward force acting on the springs in meters per second. "9.80665" is the gravity of earth. RTBP assumes every sim is 1.7272 meters tall, or 5'8". Higher gravity levels will will make everything sag much more. I wouldn't play with this one either, unless you'd like to pretend your sims live on another planet or if they're training to fight Cell or something.

It is possible to give these variables values that put the simulations out of equilibrium. For example, if you set the mass too high, the springK won't be able to overcome the force and your sims' body parts will sink into the floor. If the springK is set too high, the body parts will start bouncing faster and faster and never stop.

holy, I'll see if I can make this 'mod' look good in my game, thanks for your time spent explaining it all

6 hours ago, Noia do Rio De Janeiro said:

holy, I'll see if I can make this 'mod' look good in my game, thanks for your time spent explaining it all

Bear in mind that the simulations aren't perfect at this stage. As far as I can tell, we're still not simulating in true world space. The simulators react to the sims' animations, but not their actual position in the world (that's why you don't see a lot of boob bounce when your sims are going up or down stairs).

I've found the model-view-projection matrix (register 206, in case you were wondering), but I have yet to isolate the "model" portion of the matrix, which is what I need to transform the simulations into true world space.

I'm working on it, though. This sort of modding requires a lot of experimenting. A lot of throwing stuff at the wall until something sticks.

(Sorry about all the jargon.)

7 hours ago, BlahBlah110 said:

I cant seem to get the mod to work in game, the breasts work fine in cas but thats about it. I have been trying for a couple days now but no results. Not really sweating it too much because I know you're working hard on this mod. Keep up the good work though

check out some early posts in this thread about removing "BC Bouncing Boobies" rigs from WW (and any other major mods that include the BCBB rig, which seems to interfere with CPVC's mod).  BCBB was great while it lasted--until this mod.  a lot of work editing ALL stock animations and faking physics.

On 12/17/2020 at 7:32 AM, CPVC said:

I think I might have fixed the male butt gap glitch. In doing so, I fixed a few other bugs that were bothering me. Another coordinate system thing...

I might release a new preview tomorrow. No super significant changes, but quite a few bug fixes.

In the mean time, what do you guys think of the RTBP logo I threw together?

RTBP Logo.png

How do you like this option?

1177124153_RTBPLogo.png.5a2fb4e46bbd08df1405920d7ec61d99.png.bce6cd490a175b92cd4fe4ed5a12cf52.png