4 hours ago, alexlll said:

Your mod is in the first place on my list of expectations, and I think that it is much more important than WW (for whom the menstrual cycle is more important than sex). Your mod makes the game more varied and realistic. 

Clap! Clap! Clap! Right on the button.

On 11/25/2020 at 1:54 AM, alexlll said:

Very interesting idea If it works out let me know.

@CPVC Thanks for humoring me with my questions. @alexlll I ran into some difficulty. I cannot determine which rig to remove from WW. However, for the purpose of testing my hypothesis, I removed all of them. My hypothesis proved to be correct. If we remove the rig that unlocks breast bones, WW animations will play without animating the breasts, leaving RTBP to work on it's own. In one fell swoop, we can instantly make all animations compatible with RTBP, without any work going back and re-doing them. The only issue, is finding out which rig.

The site has been too slow for me to upload videos of my tests. I will if it improves.

13 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

@CPVC Thanks for humoring me with my questions. @alexlll I ran into some difficulty. I cannot determine which rig to remove from WW. However, for the purpose of testing my hypothesis, I removed all of them. My hypothesis proved to be correct. If we remove the rig that unlocks breast bones, WW animations will play without animating the breasts, leaving RTBP to work on it's own. In one fell swoop, we can instantly make all animations compatible with RTBP, without any work going back and re-doing them. The only issue, is finding out which rig.

The site has been too slow for me to upload videos of my tests. I will if it improves.

I removed Denton47_Rigs but it didn't help.

Spoiler

1942484525_.thumb.png.8a35a8b74c721887f2b1e00f9d0c8195.png

5 hours ago, alexlll said:

I removed Denton47_Rigs but it didn't help.

Thanks for pointing out the rig to me. It did NOT work for me either. However, removing all the rigs DID work. Unfortunately, that also disabled penises and tongues. I'm still unable to upload any videos, due to the LL site being incredibly slow, but my tests showed that disabling the rig that unlocks breast movement is effective. I also noticed from your pictures, a slight file size difference between the Denton47 rig as a standalone and in WW. I think it's time to contact TURBODRIVER and ask for assistance removing the correct rig(s), particularly in case he changed something, or added another rig that also unlocks breast movement. I'll get back to you when I have more answers. ?

On 11/25/2020 at 11:55 AM, 2cool4u_1 said:

I don't know how to do it myself. there are too many rigs for me to discern which rig to remove. If it's a viable solution, I was thinking of asking @TURBODRIVER to make the Denton47 rig separate, if he did not mind.

I'm not too sure that will work. By my understanding, you need the rig to unlock the breast bones. If you remove it, the bones will re-lock which will prevent them from being adjustable other then the adjustment for size and shape that Sims 4 CAS Sliders allows. Will this mod still be able to apply the physics if those bones are locked? Will be interesting to know if it does or not.

EDIT: @2cool4u_1 I wrote and posted this before I found where you did some testing. I hope you manage to figure out which of the rigs it is you need to remove from WW.

@alexlll Do you have both WW AND Denton Rig installed? If you have WW install you do not need to have Denton Rig installed. It's included within the WW mod. I do not remember when it became a internal part of it (with Denton's permission) but it happen a good while back.

9 minutes ago, Dynchia said:

Will this mod still be able to apply the physics if those bones are locked? Will be interesting to know if it does or not.

Yes. This mod will still be able to apply physics, which is the whole point to what I was trying to do. And it works.

14 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Yes. This mod will still be able to apply physics, which is the whole point to what I was trying to do. And it works.

I saw your post about your test after I had made my post. Now all we got to do is figure out which of those rigs is Denton's. I do not yet have this mod installed due to the issues with having to install reshade but I am more and more considering going though the steps to install and set it up.

6 hours ago, alexlll said:

DeviousDesires also have Denton Rig. Аfter removing all Rig, many animations still do not support chest movement. I wonder why?

another possible:  the d3d9.dll in the game/bin may need to be from CPVC's .zip.  I tried the d3d9_2.dll method of his instructions and S4 only crashed for me.  also, I tried to use reshade, and it disabled CPVC's mod completely (maybe a 'one or the other' scenario, till I figure something out).  btw, after I deleted the ...BCBB rig from the WW tuning package, there was noticeable difference in the physics.

outside of those scenarios, you have the tedious task of 'mod hunting' for conflicts ahead of you.

2 hours ago, trunnk said:

another possible:  the d3d9.dll in the game/bin may need to be from CPVC's .zip.  I tried the d3d9_2.dll method of his instructions and S4 only crashed for me.  also, I tried to use reshade, and it disabled CPVC's mod completely (maybe a 'one or the other' scenario, till I figure something out).  btw, after I deleted the ...BCBB rig from the WW tuning package, there was noticeable difference in the physics.

outside of those scenarios, you have the tedious task of 'mod hunting' for conflicts ahead of you.

Im use reshade + CPVC mod,  they do not interfere with each other. Im removing all Rig  from WW, delete DeviousDesires  and remove  CPVC mod - chest stops moving, then i add CPVC mod, the chest begins to move when moving and in some animations, but not in all. Can Denton Rig be included in animation?

37 minutes ago, alexlll said:

Im use reshade + CPVC mod,  they do not interfere with each other. Im removing all Rig  from WW, delete DeviousDesires  and remove  CPVC mod - chest stops moving, then i add CPVC mod, the chest begins to move when moving and in some animations, but not in all. Can Denton Rig be included in animation?

You'd have to inspect the animations .package(s) to find out if the ...BCBB rig is present for some reason. I doubt it.  I may try reshade again, under the hypothesis that using the secondary d3d9_2.dll is what crashed the game. BUT: I couldn't install reshade with CPVC's d3d9.dll installed. reshade threw an error and wouldn't install.  I removed the .dll so reshade would install.  the .dll reshade installed caused CPVC to fail in game, so I copied the d3d9.dll renamed to d3d9_2.dll (CPVC instructions).  Game crashed.  I cleaned out all the reshade install, and re-copied CPVC's d3d9.dll for success.  While I like some of the features in DeviousDesires, I found it randomly applied body parts during interactions (some froze CPVC).  I deleted DD as well.

2 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

I'm seeing the breast and butt physics working during Devious Desires sex. Is it just for specific animations?

It seems to work for most animations, including the ones made for M/M couples where no bounce was added to chests or rumps. Only animations where the movement is very subtle does it not appear to trigger. 

After installing this mod I noticed that it makes Toddlers janky while walking. They'll do their walking animation but every other step they'll lean to their left really quickly. I don't often use toddlers, but I figured I would make you aware. (Also, I changed the age of this Sim from Young Adult to a Toddler before seeing this. I am not sure if it occurs on Toddlers that age up from babies)

I have a video, but I'm not able to attach it for some reason.

On 12/1/2020 at 4:40 PM, ColonolNutty said:

I'm seeing the breast and butt physics working during Devious Desires sex. Is it just for specific animations?

Is it possible to add testicle and penis physics as well? I'd like it for both male and female and possibly for pets as well?

It should be working constantly, regardless of the current animations, but it's possible that some custom rigs might be confusing RTBP. I'll do some more testing.

Yes it is possible to add dick physics, but I'm not going to add any more simulators until I get the breasts and butt working solidly. In the future, I might even make some modding tools for Blender so that people can add physics to any body part they want using weight painting.

On 12/1/2020 at 4:57 PM, ColonolNutty said:

After installing this mod I noticed that it makes Toddlers janky while walking. They'll do their walking animation but every other step they'll lean to their left really quickly. I don't often use toddlers, but I figured I would make you aware. (Also, I changed the age of this Sim from Young Adult to a Toddler before seeing this. I am not sure if it occurs on Toddlers that age up from babies)

I have a video, but I'm not able to attach it for some reason.

Most likely a vertex selection bug. I don't have any children in my game, so I probably didn't notice this bug in my testing. I have more than a couple ideas for improving vertex selection. Thanks for the bug report.

1 hour ago, Darkening Demise said:

I had a problem where the game lagged horribly. Removed the physics mod. Everything is smooth again...well as smooth as Sims 4 is after all these years of game breaking bugs and mod reliance.

Just recently, I made a discovery that should hopefully improve performance. This fix will be included in the next preview release. Once I solve the problem I'm working on I'll make a new official release with source code included.

7 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

I had a problem where the game lagged horribly. Removed the physics mod. Everything is smooth again...well as smooth as Sims 4 is after all these years of game breaking bugs and mod reliance.

I use reshade and RTBP mods, no lags, obviously you have weak hardware.