1 hour ago, GarbageNameHere said:

This user diagnosed "fix" is basically not giving males butt physics. They want the butt physics, so turning them off is counter-intuitive. To fix that, they have to compromise, and overall in short, there's no real fix right now that doesn't basically mean "No male butt physics", and while some, probably most in an unfortunate sense, would be fine with that? There's an audience here that's all for it.

(Also, I get this post might come across rudely and or any synonym of that, and I don't intend for it to come off that way, it's just not a fix is all I'm explaining in case anyone else wants to say the same thing.)

No offence taken. I was under the understanding that the problem was the invisible line above the butt so I gave out the fix that worked for me. There is one workaround. When I was trying to fix the invisible line I found that if I used Wicked Whims body selector and set it to default for the male bottoms (hard and soft penis) the line would go away. The only drawback is that you can't use custom male bottoms but you will have the movement.

15 hours ago, CPVC said:

I could create new breast bones on the fly and use them to do everything, but "b__CAS_R_Breast__" and "b__CAS_L_Breast__" can't really be removed from the rig. Their primary purpose is to apply the size, height, and spacing customizations from Create A Sim. If those bones were removed, all breasts would look the same with no variation in size or position.

Then does that mean the Denton47 rig uses different bones? Because without it installed, WW (and Bouncing Boobies) animations won't animate breast movement.

2 hours ago, GarbageNameHere said:

This user diagnosed "fix" is basically not giving males butt physics. They want the butt physics, so turning them off is counter-intuitive. To fix that, they have to compromise, and overall in short, there's no real fix right now that doesn't basically mean "No male butt physics", and while some, probably most in an unfortunate sense, would be fine with that? There's an audience here that's all for it.

this ☝️

Also its alright. The mod is still at its early stage and there are probably more to fix first that are more important. Im bad with words so thanks for that. 

On 11/17/2020 at 8:48 AM, chanelbee1 said:

just reposting incase you missed it.

Hmmm. I can't tell what the problem is off the top of my head. Your log file indicates that everything seems to be working great at first, but then, near the end, RTBP can't create simulators from your sim buffers.

Are you using custom clothing that is highly different from the default clothing? RTBP was designed around the default clothing, so meshes that don't match up well enough aren't going to work. I'm working on a solution.

Hey CPVC I just want to say what you're doing here is absolutely fucking amazing! You have a big ardent fan here, and I want you to know it! I've been beta testing this for since near first release. Your method of implementation is so great and ingenious! People need to appreciate your dedication and accomplishment on doing something that took years to implement and you were the one to do it. You haven't given up, and are so generous with support and your fixing and adding at rapid pace. Hell, Turbodriver should hire you to further develop this mod and integrate it into Wickedwhims itself!

@CPVC I know right now you're focus is getting butt physics in particular to work well, and I'm glad because it means more refinement for everyone of course, but I was wondering when you start work on other areas, would you be able to separate the breast variables for men as well like you've done with the butt physics or is it not possible/worth it? I mainly want it for my bigger, more built male sims, where there'd be more jiggle than slender sims but not to the extent female sims would have. Just wanted to ask.

I haven't played with it installed recently, so I don't know if it's handled differently now either.

On 11/17/2020 at 5:07 PM, cableguy7uk said:

Had to redownload to C left off a few extensions and now it works, thanks

Glad you got it working! Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Maybe I'll make an installer that simplifies everything...

17 hours ago, Gzudser said:

Hey CPVC I just want to say what you're doing here is absolutely fucking amazing! You have a big ardent fan here, and I want you to know it! I've been beta testing this for since near first release. Your method of implementation is so great and ingenious! People need to appreciate your dedication and accomplishment on doing something that took years to implement and you were the one to do it. You haven't given up, and are so generous with support and your fixing and adding at rapid pace. Hell, Turbodriver should hire you to further develop this mod and integrate it into Wickedwhims itself!

17 hours ago, pihwht said:

Ditto!

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

11 hours ago, Jathom95 said:

@CPVC I know right now you're focus is getting butt physics in particular to work well, and I'm glad because it means more refinement for everyone of course, but I was wondering when you start work on other areas, would you be able to separate the breast variables for men as well like you've done with the butt physics or is it not possible/worth it? I mainly want it for my bigger, more built male sims, where there'd be more jiggle than slender sims but not to the extent female sims would have. Just wanted to ask.

I haven't played with it installed recently, so I don't know if it's handled differently now either.

It is absolutely possible, however, as far as I can tell, male sims don't have breast bones, which makes things a bit more difficult. I'll see what I can do.

So, more than a couple of people have contacted me asking about Mac support... Has anyone had any success getting RTBP running under Mac using Wine? If you have, please post the instructions here. Also, is there any way to make a sort of package or installer that includes all the prerequisites? What kind of a performance hit can you expect?

I know next to nothing about Apple computers. Thanks for your help.

How subtle exactly are the physics supposed to be, particularly at the default settings? I've adjusted them slightly, but I feel like I'm not noticing much difference, if at all. It's installed in the correct location, the log indicates it's hooking correctly and manages to create buffers successfully everytime. I dunno, is there a particular setting I need to adjust or something for a more noticeable effect?

14 minutes ago, Jathom95 said:

How subtle exactly are the physics supposed to be, particularly at the default settings? I've adjusted them slightly, but I feel like I'm not noticing much difference, if at all. It's installed in the correct location, the log indicates it's hooking correctly and manages to create buffers successfully everytime. I dunno, is there a particular setting I need to adjust or something for a more noticeable effect?

If your sims are using custom body parts you may not notice any differences if you have everything installed correctly.  Make sure that your sims aren't using custom body parts.

On 11/11/2020 at 9:25 PM, CPVC said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you have a legitimate copy of the Sims 4, your installation directory would probably be "C:/Program Files (x86)/Origin/The Sims 4/". RTBP should be installed in the "Game/Bin/" sub-directory, so the complete path would be "C:/Program Files (x86)/Origin/The Sims 4/Game/Bin/".

P.S.: Sorry, everyone, for using forward slashes in my path strings. I've been using Linux since... 2006? I don't remember. Also, when I say "directory", I mean "folder". I started using computers when I was 6, back in the DOS days. The old-school terminology has stuck with me.

I remember to old days of DOS and the terminology has stuck though the ages with me has well.

On 11/16/2020 at 10:10 AM, 2cool4u_1 said:

Then does that mean the Denton47 rig uses different bones? Because without it installed, WW (and Bouncing Boobies) animations won't animate breast movement.

Actually, you do not have to install the Denton47 Rig anymore unless you are NOT using WW. It has been rolled into WW has a part of it with the original creator permission. (Bouncing Boobies will work without it if WW is installed). What the rig does (or more correctly did) was unlock those breast bones allowing them to be used.

40 minutes ago, Dynchia said:

Actually, you do not have to install the Denton47 Rig anymore unless you are NOT using WW. It has been rolled into WW has a part of it with the original creator permission. (Bouncing Boobies will work without it if WW is installed). What the rig does (or more correctly did) was unlock those breast bones allowing them to be used.

So if I remove the Denton47 rig from WW, then RTBP and WW animations would not fight each other, correct?

As I have said before, the mod works very well for me. Last night I did encounter an amusing bit of action when my sim went ice skating the first time. With a very high fitness, she immediately started whirling around. The physics of her buttocks was spectacular. The centrifugal forces working on her body were dramatically visible.

13 minutes ago, pihwht said:

As I have said before, the mod works very well for me. Last night I did encounter an amusing bit of action when my sim went ice skating the first time. With a very high fitness, she immediately started whirling around. The physics of her buttocks was spectacular. The centrifugal forces working on her body were dramatically visible.

May I ask what settings you are using? I'm still trying to refine mine.

2 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

May I ask what settings you are using? I'm still trying to refine mine.

I'm changing them all the time, but right now I think I've just got them on default with breasts at

mass=1.5
damping=6.0
springK=300.0
maxLength=0.6
power=1
gravity=9.80665

and butts at :

mass=1.0
damping=5.0
springK=200.0
maxLength=0.5
power=1
gravity=9.80665

You've reminded me I'd been meaning to change them around, but haven't had time to mess with it.

10 hours ago, footmania69 said:

I only want women's butts to move. Can I turn off male physics?

Yes, although it might not be perfected yet. Depending on the shape of the mesh, sometimes male butts will be targeted if its shape is similar enough to a female butt.

To do this, simply open your "RTBP/Settings.ini" file and change the line "enableMaleButtPhysics=true" to "enableMaleButtPhysics=false".

9 hours ago, nastyapple said:

would this conflict with bouncing boobies mod ?

I haven't tried it, but I imagine it would. The game would still run, but the physics probably wouldn't look good.

While I'm here, I might as well give you all an update on what I've been working on. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the model matrix so I can do the simulations in world space. My theory is that if I simulate in world space, things will bounce even more realistically and you'll see boobs bouncing when sims go downstairs, among other things.

My experiments the last few days have been mostly unsuccessful, I did learn some new things about the Sims 4's rendering pipeline, which led to some optimizations that should hopefully improve performance.

I'm going to work on another approach tonight.

7 hours ago, CPVC said:
Spoiler

Да, хотя, возможно, он еще не усовершенствован. В зависимости от формы сетки, иногда целью являются мужские ягодицы, если их форма достаточно похожа на женские ягодицы.

Для этого просто откройте файл «RTBP / Settings.ini» и измените строку «enableMaleButtPhysics = true» на «enableMaleButtPhysics = false».

Я не пробовал, но думаю, что смог бы. Игра по-прежнему будет работать, но физика, вероятно, будет не очень хорошей.

Пока я здесь, я мог бы дать вам всем обновленную информацию о том, над чем я работал. Я все еще пытаюсь понять, как получить матрицу модели, чтобы проводить симуляции в мировом пространстве. Моя теория заключается в том, что если я буду моделировать в мировом пространстве, вещи будут подпрыгивать еще более реалистично, и вы увидите, как подпрыгивают, среди прочего, когда симы спускаются вниз.

Мои эксперименты в последние несколько дней были в основном безуспешными, я узнал кое-что новое о конвейере рендеринга Sims 4, что привело к некоторым оптимизациям, которые, надеюсь, должны улучшить производительность.

Сегодня вечером я собираюсь поработать над другим подходом.

Your mod is in the first place on my list of expectations, and I think that it is much more important than WW (for whom the menstrual cycle is more important than sex). Your mod makes the game more varied and realistic. 

9 hours ago, CPVC said:

Yes, although it might not be perfected yet. Depending on the shape of the mesh, sometimes male butts will be targeted if its shape is similar enough to a female butt.

To do this, simply open your "RTBP/Settings.ini" file and change the line "enableMaleButtPhysics=true" to "enableMaleButtPhysics=false".

I haven't tried it, but I imagine it would. The game would still run, but the physics probably wouldn't look good.

While I'm here, I might as well give you all an update on what I've been working on. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the model matrix so I can do the simulations in world space. My theory is that if I simulate in world space, things will bounce even more realistically and you'll see boobs bouncing when sims go downstairs, among other things.

My experiments the last few days have been mostly unsuccessful, I did learn some new things about the Sims 4's rendering pipeline, which led to some optimizations that should hopefully improve performance.

I'm going to work on another approach tonight.

I set it to false, but it still causes men's butt to go down. :(  

Do I have to wait for the next version?

malebuttbug.png