38 minutes ago, Shay Winter said:

Hi ! I've just downloaded the mod and I'm trying to set it up. Am I safe to use the default settings, or should I tweak them a bit first ?

Use default settings first, and see what you'd like changed, then try tweaking the corresponding settings. Just my opinion.

1 hour ago, gbrbasilio said:

Any way to have this only on the breasts, disable the butt jiggle?

Yes. Open "RTBP/Settings.ini", find the lines that start with "enableFemaleButtPhysics" and "enableMaleButtPhysics" (at this time, lines 5 and 6) and change the part after that says "true" to "false" for both lines. This instructs RTBP to not create butt simulators for both female and male butts.

On 1/6/2021 at 4:58 AM, guigoso said:

Can you help me, the butt glitches out and the boobs don't jiggle

Could you post your log file (found at "[GAME INSTALLATION DIRECTORY]/Game/Bin/RTBP/Log.txt")? And perhaps, some screen shots of the butt glitching out if possible? Thank you.

2 hours ago, Ifrit158 said:

hi im getting crash as soon as female character is selected in cas. tried only using your mod as well but same thing, instant ctd as soon as female character is selected.. if you need log file i will post.

Ok yeah, would you mind posting your log file? It might give me a few hints at what the problem is (or at least tell me where I should start looking). Thank you!

While I'm here, I might as well give the rest of you an update on the status of RTBP:

* I found a new library to load images, so hopefully the logo will show up now without any problems. The logo feature isn't really that important, I just want people to know whether or not they correctly installed RTBP. If you don't want to see the logo while the game is loading, just delete the logo file ("RTBP/Logo.png").

* The Sims 4 and RTBP are now on speaking terms. I wrote a script mod that will talk with RTBP and send it updates on the state of the simulation. RTBP will now stop simulating when the game is paused or if the simulation speed is set to 2 or 3.

* Some minor performance improvements.

* Balls. Bouncing balls. The people asked for it, so I added it. It hasn't been tested extensively outside of CAS, but expect that in the next preview release. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPlqLHcphyw

Outside of that I've been doing a lot of experimenting. As I've said before, I'd really like to isolate the "model" portion of the "model-view-projection matrix" so I can simulate in true world space. I've had some success with memory hacking, but this method isn't that reliable. Plus with every new build of the Sims, the offsets will change...

I've been thinking about new ways of creating bones at runtime, as well. My current method involves simple geometric queries on the mesh. Basically, when I create butt or ball bones, I just modify the vertices that are closest to the reference points, while interpolating the weight, or strength of the bone's influence, by distance from the reference point.

This isn't perfect, though, and I think maybe weight maps are the way to go. They could be hand crafted in Blender and loaded by RTBP at runtime.

(Again, sorry about all the jargon.)

On 1/15/2021 at 3:00 AM, Ifrit158 said:

Log.txt 1.18 kB · 4 downloads

as requested here is the log file, thank you for all your efforts to save us!

Unfortunately, your log file offers no hints on what the problem is. Could you share with me what version of Windows you're running and what DLC you have installed? Thanks.

20 hours ago, junior01 said:

i've notice this mod doesn't work with windows 7 only windows 10 why is that because of directx12?

It should work with Windows 7. Are you sure you installed it correctly?

On 1/16/2021 at 11:41 PM, CPVC said:

Unfortunately, your log file offers no hints on what the problem is. Could you share with me what version of Windows you're running and what DLC you have installeDLC.txtd? Thanks.

It should work with Windows 7. Are you sure you installed it correctly?

I use windows 10 and here is all dlc i have 

On 1/19/2021 at 10:51 AM, Ifrit158 said:

I use windows 10 and here is all dlc i have 

Hmmm... I wish I had an answer for you, but I still don't know what the problem is. Terribly sorry. ?

Because so many people are having problems like this and I don't have enough information to help them, I've spent the last couple nights improving the debugging capabilities of RTBP. In the next preview release, RTBP will include more information in the log file that should hopefully help me figure out what's wrong.

Other than that, I'm working on adding a 3D distance limiter to simulations. I, and a few other users, have noticed that the butt has a tendency to collapse into the sim mesh during, uh... "recreational activities".

This should prevent that from happening by limiting how far the simulated position can differ from the target position in the negative Z axis. No more concave butts or breasts.

Hope this makes sense to you all. I will be publishing a new preview release fairly soon. Thanks for your help and support.

12 hours ago, elputiclub said:

IMPORTANT FOR ANYONE HAVING CRASHES OR RTBP RUNNING BUT NOT WORKING WHILE IN GAME...

RTBP is running outside of the game, he is injecting information that can only be read with better "Video Cards"

Doesn't matter if your computer is 10 years old. just go on google and buy a NVIDIA card for whatever computer you have.

Sources: My new computer couldn't play RTBP, i tried downloading new c++ files, new directx9,10,11,12 name it! lol

I removed the NVIDIA card from my old pc into my new pc, and RTBP ran smoothly

RTBP should run on any system that supports Direct3D 9. Basically, if your computer can run the Sims 4, it should be able to run the Sims 4 with RTBP.

...That is, unless I'm missing something... I'm working on adding better error reporting features to RTBP. It's possible that RTBP won't run under certain hardware for one reason or another.

20 hours ago, elputiclub said:

IMPORTANT FOR ANYONE HAVING CRASHES OR RTBP RUNNING BUT NOT WORKING WHILE IN GAME...

RTBP is running outside of the game, he is injecting information that can only be read with better "Video Cards"

Doesn't matter if your computer is 10 years old. just go on google and buy a NVIDIA card for whatever computer you have.

Sources: My new computer couldn't play RTBP, i tried downloading new c++ files, new directx9,10,11,12 name it! lol

I removed the NVIDIA card from my old pc into my new pc, and RTBP ran smoothly

8 hours ago, CPVC said:

RTBP should run on any system that supports Direct3D 9. Basically, if your computer can run the Sims 4, it should be able to run the Sims 4 with RTBP.

...That is, unless I'm missing something... I'm working on adding better error reporting features to RTBP. It's possible that RTBP won't run under certain hardware for one reason or another.

Yeh i got a pretty new Nvidia card less than a year ago but it might be something i am doing wrong.. i think i am following installation instructions properly, can you run through just to confirm?

15 hours ago, Ifrit158 said:

Yeh i got a pretty new Nvidia card less than a year ago but it might be something i am doing wrong.. i think i am following installation instructions properly, can you run through just to confirm?

So first of all, you need to find your game installation directory. For most people, it will be "C:/Program Files (x86)/Origin Games/The Sims 4/". From there, enter the "Game/Bin/" directory. If you see a file named "TS4_x64.exe", you're in the right place. Note that depending on which version of Windows you're running and your Explorer configuration settings, the ".exe" part of the file name may be omitted.

Extract "d3d9.dll" and "RTBP" from the RTBP ZIP file you downloaded from Loverslab into the "Bin" directory. Double click on "TS4_x64.exe" to launch the game with RTBP enabled. Note that RTBP only works with the 64 bit version of the Sims 4. You need to execute "TS4_x64.exe", otherwise it won't work. "TS4.exe" is the 32 bit version and is not compatible with RTBP.

Optional: If you'd like to install a mod that allows you to send commands to RTBP in game, extract the "RTBP Cheats Mod" from the RTBP ZIP file into your Sims 4 mods directory. The readme file will tell you how to communicate with RTBP.

Hope this makes sense. I've been thinking about making an (optional) installation wizard. Do you guys think that's something I should do? Let me know. Thanks.

10 hours ago, CPVC said:

So first of all, you need to find your game installation directory. For most people, it will be "C:/Program Files (x86)/Origin Games/The Sims 4/". From there, enter the "Game/Bin/" directory. If you see a file named "TS4_x64.exe", you're in the right place. Note that depending on which version of Windows you're running and your Explorer configuration settings, the ".exe" part of the file name may be omitted.

Extract "d3d9.dll" and "RTBP" from the RTBP ZIP file you downloaded from Loverslab into the "Bin" directory. Double click on "TS4_x64.exe" to launch the game with RTBP enabled. Note that RTBP only works with the 64 bit version of the Sims 4. You need to execute "TS4_x64.exe", otherwise it won't work. "TS4.exe" is the 32 bit version and is not compatible with RTBP.

Optional: If you'd like to install a mod that allows you to send commands to RTBP in game, extract the "RTBP Cheats Mod" from the RTBP ZIP file into your Sims 4 mods directory. The readme file will tell you how to communicate with RTBP.

Hope this makes sense. I've been thinking about making an (optional) installation wizard. Do you guys think that's something I should do? Let me know. Thanks.

ah it seemed to work for a very short while, it was because i wasnt using the x64.exe to run the sims, was launching from origin.. it seemed to crash the second my sim talked to a female sim

15 minutes ago, Ifrit158 said:

ah it seemed to work for a very short while, it was because i wasnt using the x64.exe to run the sims, was launching from origin.. it seemed to crash the second my sim talked to a female sim

Hi ! Just wanted to pop in because I launch my game from Origin as well, and the mod is working fairly well for me (aside from some body part moving when they shouldn't I mean)

16 minutes ago, Shay Winter said:

Hi ! Just wanted to pop in because I launch my game from Origin as well, and the mod is working fairly well for me (aside from some body part moving when they shouldn't I mean)

it seems to be whenever i see a female sim in cas i ctd.. if in game i get a couple seconds with a female sim interation in some way and then ctd.. tried everything i can think of now but my knowledge is pretty lacking anyways haha, ill just wait for an update unless mod author needs any more info from me :)

On 1/30/2021 at 9:41 PM, Gawking Penguin said:

This here mod is incredible. I'am in awe.

Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Penguin!

On 2/1/2021 at 9:02 PM, rukasulucas said:

does it work on wickedwhims animations?

Yes, it should add to the animations.