I have three questions:

1)Does the ass bounce during the Wicked animations? I'm not completely sure about it while gaming or maybe I set something wrong.

2)These physics don't work well with devious desires? because when I tried the animations the boobs bounced exaggeratedly in addition to other details.

3)Last thing, what mods conflict with these physics?

Thank you very much for this great job! It gives a fresh realism to the game, an honor to be able to use it.

I'm using a translator in case I wrote something wrong or it reads funny haha

21 hours ago, elpajero2017 said:

I have three questions:

1)Does the ass bounce during the Wicked animations? I'm not completely sure about it while gaming or maybe I set something wrong.

2)These physics don't work well with devious desires? because when I tried the animations the boobs bounced exaggeratedly in addition to other details.

3)Last thing, what mods conflict with these physics?

Thank you very much for this great job! It gives a fresh realism to the game, an honor to be able to use it.

I'm using a translator in case I wrote something wrong or it reads funny haha

1.) It should, but it's possible that RTBP failed to create the butt simulator for one reason or another. If you installed the optional RTBP Sims 4 Mod, try pressing Ctrl+Alt+C to open the cheat console, then type the command 'rtbp.command "test"' while the game is at normal speed (1). If the butt simulator is working, you'll see the butt cheeks bounce up and down. If not, it's most likely that RTBP wasn't able to create a butt simulator. I have a few theories about why this might occur, but I'll spare you the gritty details.

2.) They might not. I'm still working out the kinks.

3.) I know that Reshade doesn't play well with RTBP, but other than that, I have no idea. Perhaps some other users could chime in and let us know what other mods conflict with RTBP? (Please remember that RTBP is not a normal "mod", it's more of a hack, just like Reshade is.)

2 hours ago, shinichi104 said:

anyone else getting a glitch where the butt wont  jiggle on certain outfits? like there's a second butt inside the outfit that jiggles?

not all clothes work with this mod, I just removed all the clothes that don't support it.

Ok, this is an extremely, extremely early preview release of the RTBP GUI. The only reason I'm posting this is because I finally figured out how to deploy it on Windows with the Qt runtime and I'm feeling pretty elated. I can't guarantee that it will work on your machine. I tried to include all the prerequisite libraries, but I may have missed something. Please let me know and try it at your own risk. I'm sure there are tons of things wrong with it, but I feel like it works well enough for people that are brave enough to try.

All implemented features seem to be working alright, but please ignore the first tab, the one labeled "General". At this time that doesn't do anything, but you can change the physics on the fly through the "Breasts", "Female Butt", "Male Butt", and "Balls" tabs. If you right click on one of the sliders and select the "Configure Slider..." option (the only one), you can configure the minimum, maximum, and "tick interval" values of the slider.

After the Sims 4 starts, Alt+Tab out of the game and run "RTBP_GUI.exe". It should connect to RTBP's command server and send commands to RTBP as you change the settings.

I'll explain more tomorrow, but it's been a long day and I really need to relax.

RTBP GUI Tool v0.1.zip

It works! The settings of the sliders are set too high, so it is inconvenient to move them, i greatly reduced the value. In RTBP GUI there is no setting for the left and right breast, but there is only a general one, is this normal? RTBP GUI settings do not affect the ini setting, is this normal?

Сhecking the settings is most convenient in the CAS, where you can set different types of gait.

Thanks for your work, I was able to make my chest move more naturally!

28 minutes ago, alexlll said:

It works! The settings of the sliders are set too high, so it is inconvenient to move them, i greatly reduced the value. In RTBP GUI there is no setting for the left and right breast, but there is only a general one, is this normal? RTBP GUI settings do not affect the ini setting, is this normal?

Сhecking the settings is most convenient in the CAS, where you can set different types of gait.

Thanks for your work, I was able to make my chest move more naturally!

Good to hear! Thank you so much for testing it. Yes, the slider ranges may be too high. I kinda just guessed where they should be. At this time, the left and right breasts, butt cheeks, and balls are grouped together. I can change it if people want it.

Currently the GUI does not modify the settings file, but I will implement that soon. This is a very early and dirty release. I wanted to throw it out there so I could see if I was at least on the right track.

8 hours ago, CPVC said:

Spoiler

Приятно слышать! Большое спасибо за тестирование. Да, диапазон ползунка может быть слишком большим. Я как бы догадался, где они должны быть. В это время левая и правая грудь, ягодицы и яйца сгруппированы вместе. Я могу изменить это, если люди этого захотят.

В настоящее время графический интерфейс не изменяет файл настроек, но я скоро это сделаю. Это очень ранний и грязный релиз. Я хотел выбросить это туда, чтобы увидеть, нахожусь ли я по крайней мере на правильном пути.

Please do the support for the left and right chest separately, movement is more natural. Maybe it will come in handy, I'm using Windows 10 operating system, rtx 2070 Super video card, AMD 3900x processor

Nice mod, it s interesting that we now have physics. The next question is  if it s possible to add physic collision to a sim body, so that physical movements of a body part does not  slip through? 

17 hours ago, 0xAF said:

did someone experience this bug when objects fade in\fade out?

Hide contents

bbug_transparency.gif.aba282dad845c54a2d0734aaa70c0440.gif

yep. not sure it's related to this mod though.  possibly the recent game update.  maybe certain cards rendering, driver updates, graphics settings would solve?

Sorry I haven't been in here answering questions as much. With Spring here, things are picking up at work, and sometimes I'm just too tired to do anything RTBP related after work.

On 4/13/2021 at 12:18 PM, Dragonnnnnn said:

Everytime i start the game up, it shows the start up and then the game application just shuts off. Anyone know how to fix this?

Could you post your log file? It might tell us what's going on.

On 4/14/2021 at 9:40 PM, endersgame said:

What's the performance impact of this mod?

I'm already running below 60FPS on my game, I'm a bit concerned this will tank my framerate further (mind you, I've a fairly good PC, but Sims 4 is just eh). 

Not sure, but I can test it. Also, there are some things I could do to make the game run faster at the expense of less accurate simulations. I could make this configurable.

On 4/15/2021 at 8:20 AM, alexlll said:

Please do the support for the left and right chest separately, movement is more natural. Maybe it will come in handy, I'm using Windows 10 operating system, rtx 2070 Super video card, AMD 3900x processor

That I can do and will do. It would be a good way to fine tune the physics to hone in on the best values.

On 4/15/2021 at 1:54 PM, EL Dragex said:

The New GUI needs some work with parts just disapearing. Its a great concept though. Keep up the work.

Yeah, if you set some of the values too high or too low you can break the physics simulators by sending them out of equilibrium and you'll see body parts disappearing. I'll see if I can add a global reset command that sets everything back to normal.

On 4/17/2021 at 9:18 PM, johnisner said:

Nice mod, it s interesting that we now have physics. The next question is  if it s possible to add physic collision to a sim body, so that physical movements of a body part does not  slip through? 

I have a few ideas on how that could be implemented, but that is something for a far later date.

11 hours ago, trunnk said:

not sure it's related to this mod though

it is related...

I delete d3d9.dll from game directory, start game and everything is normal again

also does anyone have not rendered shadows from sims body parts? like no torso only legs and head

Spoiler

RTBP_fade_bug.gif.41d480b5db0556fec6dacb9f274cc345.gif

2 hours ago, Rahsif said:

Hi. You mentioned the source code is included but I can't see it in the latest build. Can you tell me where I can find it? Great mod by the way ?

Thanks. I'll release the source code with the next official release, which could be the next release. The code needs to be cleaned up. It's full of large chunks of commented out code, unnecessary files, and other junk.

Changing the graphics settings crashes to desktop, and playing for a bit randomly crashes after some updates. I deleted the d3d9.dll and everything works fine. Idk if its the current game update or the video driver is messing it up but it started doing it all the sudden.

EDIT: I fixed it I think? I deleted the files I had to put in mods the PY files, and I guess it's working I can change graphics and play without crashing.

EDIT 2: NVM gonna to keep experimenting tho

On 4/21/2021 at 4:17 AM, thexelx said:

Changing the graphics settings crashes to desktop, and playing for a bit randomly crashes after some updates. I deleted the d3d9.dll and everything works fine. Idk if its the current game update or the video driver is messing it up but it started doing it all the sudden.

EDIT: I fixed it I think? I deleted the files I had to put in mods the PY files, and I guess it's working I can change graphics and play without crashing.

I wanted to test this mod, and happened the same things as you said, game crash if I change any graphic setting (like changing from full windowed mode to windowed mode) or when I'm in buld mode, or traveling from one lot to another. I removed this mod's files from my Game/Bin folder, and now I have no crashes. I tested it without any other mods, and so far it seems the problem was just this one. It's a pity, because I really wanted some physics for my sims. Hope the creator can fix these issues.

On 4/20/2021 at 8:17 PM, thexelx said:

8 hours ago, tarucco said:

I wanted to test this mod, and happened the same things as you said, game crash if I change any graphic setting (like changing from full windowed mode to windowed mode) or when I'm in buld mode, or traveling from one lot to another. I removed this mod's files from my Game/Bin folder, and now I have no crashes. I tested it without any other mods, and so far it seems the problem was just this one. It's a pity, because I really wanted some physics for my sims. Hope the creator can fix these issues.

5 hours ago, thexelx said:

Still having the issues after I rolled back my video drivers .... also a windows update came out so idk if that did something also

Hmmm, ok, I thought I fixed that... Could you guys post your log files, please?