Okay this is pretty neat but I am having some weird issues. its probably rigging but still.

I am using one of dumbaby default top meshes and works perfectly, and a bottom Eve mesh, version 6. No matter what version I use only by removing the bottom default, the physics dont work.

Also Its strange I was using a kritical top mesh clothing, that uses Eve V6 as well I think, and somehow I got movement with them, I changed some stuff around, and later no matter what I do, the physics dont work on that type of  top clothing anymore.

I know this sounds a bit cryptic. I will try other combos to see If I can replicate it.

EDIT Okay I found out how I made the big Eve version 6 breast work, I added a nipple piercing from Eve V7 and they started working. The accessory floats a bit awkwardly however. But it did force that top clothing to work as well.

How do you add physics to clothing that does not have them yet?

2 hours ago, ilion said:

Okay this is pretty neat but I am having some weird issues. its probably rigging but still.

I am using one of dumbaby default top meshes and works perfectly, and a bottom Eve mesh, version 6. No matter what version I use only by removing the bottom default, the physics dont work.

Also Its strange I was using a kritical top mesh clothing, that uses Eve V6 as well I think, and somehow I got movement with them, I changed some stuff around, and later no matter what I do, the physics dont work on that type of  top clothing anymore.

I know this sounds a bit cryptic. I will try other combos to see If I can replicate it.

EDIT Okay I found out how I made the big Eve version 6 breast work, I added a nipple piercing from Eve V7 and they started working. The accessory floats a bit awkwardly

however. But it did force that top clothing to work as well.

RTBP might not work with custom meshes. The methods I use to get the information I need from the Sim meshes are based on the default meshes. Fixing this is on my to-do list. I have a couple ideas, though...

Hacking. No, seriously. It's pretty complicated. I should probably write a FAQ...

Edit: Source code is included with every official release and I'm ready to answer any questions about the code and the math involved.

15 hours ago, CPVC said:

RTBP might not work with custom meshes. The methods I use to get the information I need from the Sim meshes are based on the default meshes. Fixing this is on my to-do list. I have a couple ideas, though...

Well it would be great if it worked with custom clothing. the physics do add a nice flavour to regular animations. Its not absolutely necessary I am starting to feel, but it really is neat.

15 hours ago, CPVC said:

Hacking. No, seriously. It's pretty complicated. I should probably write a FAQ...

Well if its that complicated dont bother. However, I think what I said might work, just create a invisible accessory\item that you can attach to the butt and tits like regular items. That custom top mesh physics works perfect if that nipple piercing is attached, its one of the Eve V7 Nipple Piercings items.

20 hours ago, ilion said:

EDIT Okay I found out how I made the big Eve version 6 breast work, I added a nipple piercing from Eve V7 and they started working. The accessory floats a bit awkwardly however. But it did force that top clothing to work as well.

I've found even with a default mesh/WW default replacement, if the breast sliders are sized further than a certain point, breast physics stop working for some/all CC and base game/EP clothes.

It's always the same clothes that are affected and usually selecting one of the default body presets and then reapplying my changes (but not going as big on the breasts) sorts the issue.

24 minutes ago, Mouldyjamontoast said:

I've found even with a default mesh/WW default replacement, if the breast sliders are sized further than a certain point, breast physics stop working for some/all CC and base game/EP clothes.

It's always the same clothes that are affected and usually selecting one of the default body presets and then reapplying my changes (but not going as big on the breasts) sorts the issue.

Well, as I said it works perfectly with dumbaby stuff. But bottom meshes refuse to work for me. For some reason.

Well its still a growing mod.

Stepping up to say, CPVC has developed this little miracle for free.  EARLY in the thread and in the package notes he says that the male butts have an issue, and he's trying to figure it out.  I think this mod is far beyond good (though not perfect yet).  Animators wont need to fake physics anymore, if folks can collaborate.  Thank you, CPVC for this awesome work.  Been waiting years for this mod.

4 hours ago, trunnk said:

Stepping up to say, CPVC has developed this little miracle for free.  EARLY in the thread and in the package notes he says that the male butts have an issue, and he's trying to figure it out.  I think this mod is far beyond good (though not perfect yet).  Animators wont need to fake physics anymore, if folks can collaborate.  Thank you, CPVC for this awesome work.  Been waiting years for this mod.

Ditto.

On 12/10/2020 at 8:18 AM, trunnk said:

Exactly, this is groundbreaking! You should start a Patreon CPVC, I'd be the first to subscribe!

This is worth you spending more time implementing and debugging features while us benefiting much more with you dedicating more time to it.

I tried disabling male butt physics but that just caused the game FPS to tank and go all over the place. Also the butt is still deformed.

Would show you a screenshot but Sims 4 is broken right now as screenshots, videos, and the Gallery won't work and its plaguing a lot of people too on the help forums. Not related to your mod just saying.

5 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

I tried disabling male butt physics but that just caused the game FPS to tank and go all over the place. Also the butt is still deformed.

Would show you a screenshot but Sims 4 is broken right now as screenshots, videos, and the Gallery won't work and its plaguing a lot of people too on the help forums. Not related to your mod just saying.

Try using a different nude mesh for the hard & soft penis in Wicked Whims.  The male butt will continue to be deformed if you're using the Default mesh created by WickedWhims.  I'm thinking that since the other meshes are custom meshes the RTBP mod is unable to deform them.

To change the nude mesh click on your male sim

-choose "Wicked" for the pie menu

-select "Personalization" 

-select "Body Selector"

-select "This Sim (your sim's name)"

-select "Male Soft Penis" / "Male Hard Penis"

***Note: while I don't think that you need to change the soft penis mesh as much as you need to change the hard penis mesh, change both of them just to be sure.

-Change the mesh to one of the other custom meshes.  If you don't have any custom meshes try downloading Noir's

1 hour ago, Darkening Demise said:

Did Noir add condoms for their penises yet? I remember they didn't have a mesh working for it only WW penises could use condoms visually.

I don't think so.  I was reading on their thread, it seems people are having problems with their sims getting a black penis.  I haven't had that issue.  If you have problems with Noir's mod, try going to the Wicked Whims download thread and try one of the custom meshes for penis from there.  I'm thinking as long as it is a different mesh from the Wicked Whims Default mesh it should stop the deformation.

I think I might have fixed the male butt gap glitch. In doing so, I fixed a few other bugs that were bothering me. Another coordinate system thing...

I might release a new preview tomorrow. No super significant changes, but quite a few bug fixes.

In the mean time, what do you guys think of the RTBP logo I threw together?

RTBP Logo.png

On 12/14/2020 at 6:49 AM, Darkening Demise said:

Did Noir add condoms for their penises yet? I remember they didn't have a mesh working for it only WW penises could use condoms visually.

Yes. They must be Noir and Dark's condoms, though. You can find the download for those on her blog then in game, you can find them in the Build Mode just by searching for Condom.

https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/?zx=e10d1c79665b0c76

9 hours ago, CPVC said:

I think I might have fixed the male butt gap glitch. In doing so, I fixed a few other bugs that were bothering me. Another coordinate system thing...

I might release a new preview tomorrow. No super significant changes, but quite a few bug fixes.

In the mean time, what do you guys think of the RTBP logo I threw together?

RTBP Logo.png

I like it.  It's really creative.  It would be interesting to see what the "R" looks like with a dress on like it's bending over to pick up something.  Does the "T" and "P" mean that we may be seeing physics in other areas in the future???

Ok, time for another preview release! If you have any problems, revert to the previous version and let me know what happened.

Change Log:

* Added a logo that appears in the top left of the screen for 10 seconds when the game starts. Just to inform people that they installed the mod correctly and how to contact me if they have any problems. If this bothers anyone, I'm happy to add an option to the "Settings.ini" file to disable it.

* Discovered that The Sims 4 draws sim buffers three times per frame. They must be using some sort of deferred rendering technique... Anyway, realized that you only have to run the simulators once per frame rather than three times. Expect a slight performance improvement.

* Code refactoring that should have no impact on the way RTBP works after compiled.

* Added new command "showLogo" that will show you the logo again in case you want to see it. It will disappear after 10 seconds.

* Added simulation server. This is another server, similar to the command server, but it communicates directly with the Sims 4 simulation through script mods. At this stage, it does nothing, but in the future it will respond to commands from the Sims 4, like stopping the physics simulations when the game is paused, etc.

* Fixed some bugs related to the coordinate system. This seems to fix the male butt seam issue.

Thanks for your help in the creation of this mod. Your bug reports and suggestions are extremely helpful. I don't play the Sims much anymore, and the testing I do is minimal, so your feedback is more than welcome. I'll do what I can with it.

Real-Time Body Physics

44 minutes ago, CPVC said:

Ok, time for another preview release! If you have any problems, revert to the previous version and let me know what happened.

Change Log:

* Added a logo that appears in the top left of the screen for 10 seconds when the game starts. Just to inform people that they installed the mod correctly and how to contact me if they have any problems. If this bothers anyone, I'm happy to add an option to the "Settings.ini" file to disable it.

* Discovered that The Sims 4 draws sim buffers three times per frame. They must be using some sort of deferred rendering technique... Anyway, realized that you only have to run the simulators once per frame rather than three times. Expect a slight performance improvement.

* Code refactoring that should have no impact on the way RTBP works after compiled.

* Added new command "showLogo" that will show you the logo again in case you want to see it. It will disappear after 10 seconds.

* Added simulation server. This is another server, similar to the command server, but it communicates directly with the Sims 4 simulation through script mods. At this stage, it does nothing, but in the future it will respond to commands from the Sims 4, like stopping the physics simulations when the game is paused, etc.

* Fixed some bugs related to the coordinate system. This seems to fix the male butt seam issue.

Thanks for your help in the creation of this mod. Your bug reports and suggestions are extremely helpful. I don't play the Sims much anymore, and the testing I do is minimal, so your feedback is more than welcome. I'll do what I can with it.

Real-Time Body PhysicsUnavailable

crashes my game on startup