6 hours ago, CPVC said:

Well, shoot. Try redownloading. I did a full rebuild and reuploaded the files. Hopefully things work now. If they don't, use the previous preview release.

I just overwrote everything but when the new d3d9.dll is in the bin folder mine crashes on startup too. Taking it out starts the game normally.

Edit: It's definitely the dll. I re-downloaded RTBP Preview v0.3-p4 2020-11-13 (previous version) and only used that dll. Now my game starts up fine

1 hour ago, GetTalon said:

I just overwrote everything but when the new d3d9.dll is in the bin folder mine crashes on startup too. Taking it out starts the game normally.

Edit: It's definitely the dll. I re-downloaded RTBP Preview v0.3-p4 2020-11-13 (previous version) and only used that dll. Now my game starts up fine

This guts of this mod seem to BE the .dll.  So, if you're replacing it with the previous version you're reverting to 11-13.

Crap, I think I know what the problem is. The game won't start without the "Logo.png" file in the "RTBP" folder. If it can't find that file at startup, it throws an exception. I'll change this.

In the mean time, just make sure the "RTBP" folder contains your "Settings.ini" file and "Logo.png".

1 hour ago, CPVC said:

Crap, I think I know what the problem is. The game won't start without the "Logo.png" file in the "RTBP" folder. If it can't find that file at startup, it throws an exception. I'll change this.

In the mean time, just make sure the "RTBP" folder contains your "Settings.ini" file and "Logo.png".

well.  mine already had both of those in the RTBP folder, and crash.  Only opened after replacing the 12/17 d3d9.dll with the previous 11/13 version. hope that helps a little.

IF Logo.png is being called with an absolute path...perhaps.

6 hours ago, CPVC said:
Spoiler

Alright, we're back! Thank you, gregathit for restoring this thread. I'll try to be more careful in the future.

I think I may have fixed the last preview release. Please let me know if it works for you or if it doesn't. Again, and always, thank you for your help.

RTBP Preview 2020-12-18.zip 2.13 MB · 49 downloads

The problem with breast deformity persists.

I am running the 12-18 version of RTBP with Vulkan Reshader as the D3D9_2.dll file. 

NEW Version

- I didn't see the logo at the beginning.  I'm thinking that this is due to Vulkan Reshader.  I'll try using the "showLogo" command to see if that works.  

- Game does seem to run a bit smoother.  I'm thinking this is because of running the simulators once per frame rather than three times.

- The breast movement is unstable when trying to use the default values or settings that I had working previously.  I'm also thinking that this is because of running the simulator once per frame rather than three times.

Thanks for the heads up everyone. If you are experiencing problems please revert to the previous version which can be found here.

I think I know what the problem is. Hopefully I'll be able to upload a fixed preview release tonight. I will include the documentation this time, even though it's out of date (another thing on my to-do list).

For those of you wondering why the logo doesn't show up, it's because the logo loading code was causing the game to crash earlier. As far as I can tell, I was using a method to load the logo that is only supported on certain versions of Windows. I'll find another method and add it in a later version. The logo isn't super important, I just want people to know that they installed RTBP correctly and where to find me.

Sorry for the technical difficulties. I think I may have fixed the latest preview release now. If you encounter any problems, just report them to me and revert to the previous version.

Thanks again for helping me out with this mod. From now on I'm going to spend more time testing these preview releases personally.

Real-Time Body Physics