21 hours ago, Kashked said:

No, not yet. While I do appriciate that tweaking is a GOOD feature, I have over 100 female sims in my current save, of every shape and size... Having to tweak the setting every time I switch households doesn't really work for me. Granted, the bouncing boobies mod isn't great for the smaller sizes, but it works well for everything from medium to very large. 

Does the physics work in WW animations as well? I'm guessing that could foul up animations with bounce included.

Like I said, I'm watching this mod with interest, and might very well switch over at some point, so I'm not adverse to this mod, a physics-based solution *is* better, I just wanted to mention that there is a feature-complete similar mod out there which might well be why some of us aren't switching over yet.

I think I have seen some differences to the breast movement during (or at least I believe I had) WW animations , but I have no way of knowing how much of that is attributable to the mod and how much is me just really really really not trusting my memory.

4 minutes ago, llddb said:

I think I have seen some differences to the breast movement during (or at least I believe I had) WW animations , but I have no way of knowing how much of that is attributable to the mod and how much is me just really really really not trusting my memory.

This mod adds breast physics differently than standard animations. If the WW animation has no breast movement, RTBP will add movement. If the WW animation has movement, RTBP will add movement on top of that. Similarly, if you install Bouncing Boobies and RTBP, RTBP will add movement to the already moving animations.

2 hours ago, deki said:

hi guys ... is this bug known ?? it doesn't matter which clothes combination I choose its there everytime also when the SIM is naked

or does anybody know how to get rid of it ?

Unbenannt.PNG

Known bug. On my to-do list.

On 10/22/2020 at 5:08 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

What kind of glitches are you having, and are you using default settings? I had glitches where the vertices would jump off all over the place, and the breasts became invisible at times. I was using settings suggested by someone else on this forum. Once I reverted to default settings, everything worked fine.

I did change up my setting a bit. Maybe I should reset them and see if that works.

I might as well get this out there so you guys can try it out and give your opinions. I have for you another preview release. Another incremental improvement (hopefully) on the breast and butt physics.

In this version I attempt to simulate the breast and butt around the approximate centers of mass of each breast and butt cheek. You should see more variations between the right and left breasts and butt cheeks.

The breasts' physics are much more subtle now. They behave more like the butt now. You'll probably have to do some testing and come up with new variables that you like.

Hope you all think this is an improvement. If this is the way forward, the next step would be automatically computing the centers of masses of all the body parts at run time, based on their sizes.

Thanks for testing.

Real-Time Body Physics

6 hours ago, CPVC said:
Spoiler

Я мог бы также выпустить это там, чтобы вы, ребята, могли попробовать и высказать свое мнение. У меня для вас еще один предварительный выпуск. Еще одно постепенное улучшение (надеюсь) физики груди и ягодиц.

В этой версии я пытаюсь смоделировать грудь и ягодицу вокруг приблизительных центров масс каждой груди и ягодиц. Вы должны увидеть больше различий между правой и левой грудью и ягодицами.

Физика груди теперь намного более тонкая. Теперь они больше похожи на задницу. Возможно, вам придется провести некоторое тестирование и придумать новые переменные, которые вам нравятся.

Надеюсь, вы все думаете, что это улучшение. Если это путь вперед, следующим шагом будет автоматическое вычисление центров масс всех частей тела во время выполнения на основе их размеров.

Спасибо за тестирование.

Физика тела в реальном времениНедоступен

i tried different settings but there is practically no movement, reverted to previous version

Log.txt

6 hours ago, alexlll said:

i tried different settings but there is practically no movement

confirm

funny, to achieve asymmetrical movements I set up different masses for left and right parts, and it worked great
cool it will be in new version by default
awesome job!
thanks for great mod

If you're seeing little movement, try setting the maxLength to 1 and increase the springK value. Mass could be turned up a bit, too.

I haven't spent much time tweaking the variables. I'll play around with it a little later and recommend some values.

Upon reexamining the source code this evening, I noticed some blatantly wrong things. The preview release has been updated. If you downloaded it before, please re-download.

Also, the "RTBP/Settings.ini" file has been updated with values that seem to work better.

Sorry about that. It's hard to remember all these coordinate systems... DirectX has its own coordinate system, OpenGL has its own, Blender has its own... Sometimes I get them mixed up.

6 hours ago, CPVC said:

The preview release has been updated

cool! it worked now
need tuning, but looking great
one annoying thing is when you move camera out from sim and then back - breast start jumping like they are reload or something..

so when sim out of render and then back is re-initialization going on or what?

6 hours ago, CPVC said:
Spoiler

Пересмотрев исходный код сегодня вечером, я заметил несколько явно неправильных вещей. Предварительный выпуск обновлен. Если вы скачали его раньше, загрузите его повторно.

Кроме того, в файл «RTBP / Settings.ini» добавлены значения, которые работают лучше.

Прости за это. Трудно вспомнить все эти системы координат ... У DirectX есть своя система координат, у OpenGL есть своя, у Blender есть своя ... Иногда я их путаю.

They jump again! ? I have decreased the value springK and maxLength and it became more or less normal. Unfortunately physics does not work in all types of gait, when dancing, when the sim is taking a bath. For elder people, physics only works with certain types of clothing.

12 hours ago, CPVC said:

Upon reexamining the source code this evening, I noticed some blatantly wrong things. The preview release has been updated. If you downloaded it before, please re-download.

Also, the "RTBP/Settings.ini" file has been updated with values that seem to work better.

Sorry about that. It's hard to remember all these coordinate systems... DirectX has its own coordinate system, OpenGL has its own, Blender has its own... Sometimes I get them mixed up.

The new physics work great! I think it's a huge improvement, I also love how the butts don't seem to move symmetrically anymore. It's much more realistic and impressive. 

However I just wanted to say that the majority of male pants/naked male bodies don't work with the butt physics. I'm not sure if that's a longer term goal for you or if there was some change to the butt detection code, but I guess it's worth stating. 

Thanks for all your time and effort on this mod. It's definitely my favourite. 

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I think that game crashing might be related to a memory leak that I think I just fixed. I'll do some testing.

As for their being much less movement, I suggest you all set you maxLength variables to 0.5 for now and play with the springK and mass variables.

I also noticed that when sims come back into view that their breasts go crazy sometimes. I'll come up with a fix. I already have something in mind.

Thanks for testing the latest release. I'll work on getting the crashing fixed and publish a new preview release as soon as possible.

I been messing around with the settings to see if I could get a natural bounce for girls but is there a way to stop lag when using body sliders this also could be a bit of a bug. When RTBP is uninstalled there is no lag when using sliders. But its still good to see the progress. Btw as I customize the setting for the body physics, what exactly in the settings can I reduce to minimize the random up and down bouncing of the tits in cas. 

These are my custom settings. Is it the damping I should reduce more, I just want to be sure.

image.png.7299bbcf2c2aa7c10c71f2a1e18e6d75.png

I'm calling it quits for tonight, but I think I fixed the crashing issue. If I'm right, the game crashed due to a GPU memory leak. I played for a couple hours and it didn't crash on me once.

I also fixed a couple bugs with the physics simulator primitives that should make the simulations much smoother. It also might help with the "resetting" issue, where the simulators go out of control after the frame rate drops for a couple milliseconds.

If you'd like to try it, re-download the latest preview release. The file should be named "RTBP Preview v0.3-p3 2020-11-01.zip".

Thanks again for testing this and giving me your feedback.