I found your discord page but I don't really want to join discord (I probably did long ago but forgot), 

so generally, "Alonely" is one of the authors listed in your messages, and he was also on your page recently.

I would not know where to begin to tell an author about their mod, so I erased his, and "lupoBianco", and "simtasia"

and that's from memory of what was in the messages.txt file (I uploaded it before).

Autonomy still eludes me, and I got to thinking about just uploading my save, but it's 5 megabytes and I'm not sure you'd even want it (because of mod differences, etc).

Wickedwhims-autonomous is turned off, has been for a few days, just in case it was causing problems.

I moved my sim to a different neighborhood, no help.

I sent her to a park, but no one's there (yet), that was sort of my last hope.

The weather is "sunny warm" where she lives, and is very cold at the park (I might have to install a mailbox at the damn park to change the weather to something decent)

Sorry to bother you, but yeah, I'm stumped. Versions msm 1.2, Devious 1.64 s4cl 1.44, the features are all in the same folder as mods\DD, and the "saves" folder is in "saves\deviousdesires" along with another folder I just noticed, cncustomgendersettings.

Capture.thumb.JPG.fb612e827b36e8924182f98182f79c96.JPGsaves.JPG.08d95b10196d48232983990c1b24ef20.JPG

15 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I found your discord page but I don't really want to join discord (I probably did long ago but forgot), 

so generally, "Alonely" is one of the authors listed in your messages, and he was also on your page recently.

I would not know where to begin to tell an author about their mod, so I erased his, and "lupoBianco", and "simtasia"

and that's from memory of what was in the messages.txt file (I uploaded it before).

Autonomy still eludes me, and I got to thinking about just uploading my save, but it's 5 megabytes and I'm not sure you'd even want it (because of mod differences, etc).

Wickedwhims-autonomous is turned off, has been for a few days, just in case it was causing problems.

I moved my sim to a different neighborhood, no help.

I sent her to a park, but no one's there (yet), that was sort of my last hope.

The weather is "sunny warm" where she lives, and is very cold at the park (I might have to install a mailbox at the damn park to change the weather to something decent)

Sorry to bother you, but yeah, I'm stumped. Versions msm 1.2, Devious 1.64 s4cl 1.44, the features are all in the same folder as mods\DD, and the "saves" folder is in "saves\deviousdesires" along with another folder I just noticed, cncustomgendersettings.

You haven't told me what the issue is. Are you having problems with autonomy or animations?

The links in the description direct to the mod pages, you can find the mod authors there (They also have their own support threads, so you don't even need to directly ask them, you can post in their support thread)

28 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

You haven't told me what the issue is. Are you having problems with autonomy or animations?

autonomy "autonomy still eludes me", meaning, it doesn't work here (and since it works for you, and since I have all the boxes checked enabling it, enabling kinkywhims, enabling assault, enabling milkfarm, (I even enabled "pets", (what-the-hell)

It might kick in on its own, but just in case it doesn't, (O and I lowered the "want sex" from 200 to, like, "90")

features.JPG.9a8d97a6e7b5ce407003d6833935038a.JPG

assa.JPG.6f2b45dfcf53cbecaab1deca20e46705.JPG

succes.JPG.80913ec0292898eccc058a2a3d0e4beb.JPGauto.JPG.61760e2bfddff57cc15961bda2aec78e.JPG

Maybe I just should UNcheck zoophilia-respect...I don't see any dogs/cats around anyway, maybe its blocking something.

39 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

autonomy "autonomy still eludes me", meaning, it doesn't work here (and since it works for you, and since I have all the boxes checked enabling it, enabling kinkywhims, enabling assault, enabling milkfarm, (I even enabled "pets", (what-the-hell)

It might kick in on its own, but just in case it doesn't, (O and I lowered the "want sex" from 200 to, like, "90")

Maybe I just should UNcheck zoophilia-respect...I don't see any dogs/cats around anyway, maybe its blocking something.

Try setting the want level to assault to 10 and see if it happens at all

@ColonolNutty I suspect autonomy might be broken for me as well, but I want to make sure on something before I say that with confidence; how high of a priority is assault/rough sex when the want level is exceeded? On default values it's uncommon for my Sims to go above that value (on a side note kudos for how that's calculated, that was very impressive to me!). If I change that value to something really low, should I expect all hell to break loose within a few minutes of gameplay or wait a bit more than that?

12 minutes ago, Loveternity said:

@ColonolNutty I suspect autonomy might be broken for me as well, but I want to make sure on something before I say that with confidence; how high of a priority is assault/rough sex when the want level is exceeded? On default values it's uncommon for my Sims to go above that value (on a side note kudos for how that's calculated, that was very impressive to me!). If I change that value to something really low, should I expect all hell to break loose within a few minutes of gameplay or wait a bit more than that?

Yes, all the Sims will attempt to assault each other. Rough Sex will only happen between Sims that have consent.

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

Yes, all the Sims will attempt to assault each other. Rough Sex will only happen between Sims that have consent.

Then I'm a +1 on "autonomy is broken" unfortunately. I lowered assault want level to 10.0, no autonomous assaults in a whole sim day in a busy neighborhood.

I should try to temporarily remove mods that might be interfering, I hope it's not something like WW, I'd like to be able to use both mods.

When I shift-click on DD in the game, the only option that shows up is "start sex with human". Usually when I have an issue after an update, I can find a solution in a thread somewhere and I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, making sure that I have everything downloaded that this mod requires, but nothing is working. Am I missing something?

29 minutes ago, sadeyedgurl said:

When I shift-click on DD in the game, the only option that shows up is "start sex with human". Usually when I have an issue after an update, I can find a solution in a thread somewhere and I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, making sure that I have everything downloaded that this mod requires, but nothing is working. Am I missing something?

Did you install the features you want from the Features folder to your Mods folder?

Hi,
I test milk farm in new created Sims 4 folder. Than i create new game. After start milkining works OK. And I get this notification:

1013202848_2020-11-16100839.png.bc73036a0396a0a85408958656035b3d.png

After it I use dresser to change outfit. Then I try milking and pumps is showed. bud milk bootle not increase. After some time I get this notification:

882195492_2020-11-16100750.png.ee09ffeda6ccc1fbc1a124180555d75f.png

I seen then thumbnail of sim disappeared.

I do not knou if this connected with.

When I open the Devious desires menu on a sim I do not see settings and only one of the three modules. All are installed.

I removed everythiing except Community library, MSM & Devious Desires and am running 1.68.154.1020.

Tried in a fresh game & household.

Not generating any execeptions.

Aww hell, I didn't realise the fullsized images would load.

EA.Sims4.Mods.png

EA.Sims4.Mods.Script.png

EA.Sims4.Saves.DeviousDesires.png

EA.Sims4.Saves.png

7 hours ago, sadeyedgurl said:

"testingcheats on"

13 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

You're choosing a body type at the same time as clicking Next? DD does not read the WW body selector, that is intended. Which body types do not appear? Are they the default WW ones that are hardcoded to WW?

So when I click next on the body selector, it will take me to the 2nd page but when I click something from it the selector will just close itself and not change anything. Same thing with the position changer. I use the the penis types from noir and simdulgence.

4 minutes ago, Sylvia94 said:

So when I click next on the body selector, it will take me to the 2nd page but when I click something from it the selector will just close itself and not change anything. Same thing with the position changer. I use the the penis types from noir and simdulgence.

If they are naked when you change it, Click on the Sim -> Devious Desires -> Equipment -> Unequip All (This will unequip Strap-ons though!)

ColonolNutty,

First and Foremost I want to thank you for all of your hard work of providing excellent content for our entertainment ?

So, I just recently realized that WW no longer supports (pet sensuality animations), but I think I have installed your latest updates correctly; however the animations from other people (Alonely, Motherlodesims) are not showing up anyplace.

I have searched and re-DL everything just to be sure that I have tried EVERYTHING before posting this.  Sadly, I cannot figure out why those animations are not showing up in your Devious Desires.

I did also send a message to each of those above ^^ to consider checking to be sure that their (pet sensuality animations) are compatible with your mod.

31 minutes ago, GoddessV said:

ColonolNutty,

First and Foremost I want to thank you for all of your hard work of providing excellent content for our entertainment ?

So, I just recently realized that WW no longer supports (pet sensuality animations), but I think I have installed your latest updates correctly; however the animations from other people (Alonely, Motherlodesims) are not showing up anyplace.

I have searched and re-DL everything just to be sure that I have tried EVERYTHING before posting this.  Sadly, I cannot figure out why those animations are not showing up in your Devious Desires.

I did also send a message to each of those above ^^ to consider checking to be sure that their (pet sensuality animations) are compatible with your mod.

Do you have a Messages.txt file in your The Sims 4 folder? It'll contain information on any animations that don't load.

Game version 1.68.154.1020

WW ver. what ever is latest release here at Lovers Lab

I have followed Kinky whims for a long time, love your ideas, and mods.

Some things seem different or missing now that it is Devious desire I am curious about.

1. On some of the last KW that I ran I could set the player character as a victim, and set only victims to be molested.

This was good for personal scenario's I would set up, and I could limit the amount of Kinky activity happening much easier,

allowing me to control the events occurring with more control. ( I could pick and choose, and control the ones that might get attacked )

I know I can give a victim trait, but I have not found a way in setting to make the victim trait NPC/Player the exclusive attack choice.

2. I also could do a random Rapist trait before and apply it to all NPC. ( It may be there and I am just missing it )

3.  These things may actually be there the interface or pop up menu's, maybe I am not fully understanding some of them properly or

miss reading the information you have given me in the pop up menu's. (It could even be that you have A .json file where I can tweak these setting's)

4. Not really a complaint of any kind as I truly enjoy your work, I am seeking I guess a better understanding of the choices that you have

given me. ( sometimes your description of the options is cut off in the pop up menu I suppose by a letter character limitation in the pop up.)

5. I guess I am mostly just seeking a better understanding of my control options, and how to implement them. Truly Sorry if I have miss a bunch of Obvious things.

6. For some reason, (probably my failure) using MSM buggered my menu's, and I did not get all options for Devious Desire with it installed.

(But removing it made all menus options pop up) <<< Like I said May have been some miss understanding on my part on that.

EDIT >>> Just so you know I have no exceptions at all with your mod. So far I have not seen a single one.

My system basicInfo.PNG

32 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Do you have a Messages.txt file in your The Sims 4 folder? It'll contain information on any animations that don't load.

Thanks for your prompt reply.  Here is the latest "ColonolNutty_Messages.txt" that I have in my Sims4 folder (from earlier this year).  I am not getting any type of error during game play, it's just that the animations are not showing up for me to even select.  If I select the pet, my sim has to travel half way across the town to do the oral, or anal; and if I select the floor the only options that I have are Oral or Anal.  There are no other options to use any other "pet" related sensual animations.  There are no "pet" animations available on any of the furniture, and again, I am not seeing any error messages.  

ColonolNutty_Message.txt

40 minutes ago, galgat said:

Game version 1.68.154.1020

WW ver. what ever is latest release here at Lovers Lab

I have followed Kinky whims for a long time, love your ideas, and mods.

Some things seem different or missing now that it is Devious desire I am curious about.

1. On some of the last KW that I ran I could set the player character as a victim, and set only victims to be molested.

This was good for personal scenario's I would set up, and I could limit the amount of Kinky activity happening much easier,

allowing me to control the events occurring with more control. ( I could pick and choose, and control the ones that might get attacked )

I know I can give a victim trait, but I have not found a way in setting to make the victim trait NPC/Player the exclusive attack choice.

2. I also could do a random Rapist trait before and apply it to all NPC. ( It may be there and I am just missing it )

3.  These things may actually be there the interface or pop up menu's, maybe I am not fully understanding some of them properly or

miss reading the information you have given me in the pop up menu's. (It could even be that you have A .json file where I can tweak these setting's)

4. Not really a complaint of any kind as I truly enjoy your work, I am seeking I guess a better understanding of the choices that you have

given me. ( sometimes your description of the options is cut off in the pop up menu I suppose by a letter character limitation in the pop up.)

5. I guess I am mostly just seeking a better understanding of my control options, and how to implement them. Truly Sorry if I have miss a bunch of Obvious things.

6. For some reason, (probably my failure) using MSM buggered my menu's, and I did not get all options for Devious Desire with it installed.

(But removing it made all menus options pop up) <<< Like I said May have been some miss understanding on my part on that.

EDIT >>> Just so you know I have no exceptions at all with your mod. So far I have not seen a single one.

My system basicInfo.PNG

1. Working on that right now actually
2. I forgot about that, I can add that setting alongside the one I'm doing right now.
3. Pics?
4. Picsx2?
6. What menus are not showing?