1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

New version of DD released (v1.44):
- Auto add of Milk Producer traits
- A restart is no longer required after enabling/disabling features
- Devious Desires requires at least version 1.44 of S4CL

So with this latest version, "Cheat-sim-info:Add Trait" adds penis milk but Breast milk isn't there, probably because it's auto-added (right?)

It isn't in devious-devices-traits (only rapist and victim show).

But on a biggie hunch (OK two hunches) I um, (waitasec) I copied "sims4communitylib.json"

into saves\deviousdesires. 

So the saves\deviousdesires directory looks like this now:

sims4yada.JPG.2a863ce9a68ddd8256d3b5e91ba66048.JPG

And the second hunch was doing a save and restarting (it's why I am here).

But I also now have a 100 or so line info box telling me absolutely everything there is to know about my sim, which is unreadable TMI. (But I appreciate it anyway, once I learn to decipher it)

Bottom line, do you now have breast milk on "auto", no trait needed anymore, or did I install it wrong?

Thanks.

45 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

So with this latest version, "Cheat-sim-info:Add Trait" adds penis milk but Breast milk isn't there, probably because it's auto-added (right?)

It isn't in devious-devices-traits (only rapist and victim show).

But on a biggie hunch (OK two hunches) I um, (waitasec) I copied "sims4communitylib.json"

into saves\deviousdesires. 

So the saves\deviousdesires directory looks like this now:

And the second hunch was doing a save and restarting (it's why I am here).

But I also now have a 100 or so line info box telling me absolutely everything there is to know about my sim, which is unreadable TMI. (But I appreciate it anyway, once I learn to decipher it)

Bottom line, do you now have breast milk on "auto", no trait needed anymore, or did I install it wrong?

Thanks.

I haven't removed breast milk producer from any of the existing places, I only added "auto add". Don't install S4CL in some custom way, it is literally drag n drop into your Mods folder. I'm not sure why you thought it should go into the saves directory.

Edit: I figured out why they aren't showing! It's because I had a typo in the required feature of those interactions. The default is DD_PETS because they were spelled wrong, so they would only appear when Pets is enabled, doh! I will get that fixed in the next version!

28 minutes ago, InkySquid said:

The milk overlay on female sims breasts appears to be permanent and doesn't go away after showering. IMO could also be improved visually to look more realistic than just white stripes.

The overlay was made by sstormy and actually comes from their mod, DD has support for adding additional custom overlays, if Mod Authors want to add different types of overlays, that is up to them. I don't really plan on adding any new ones myself.

16 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

The overlay was made by sstormy and actually comes from their mod, DD has support for adding additional custom overlays, if Mod Authors want to add different types of overlays, that is up to them. I don't really plan on adding any new ones myself.

But what about the fact that it won't go away?

The first picture shows the overlays that won't go away. The second picture shows the top CC that it changes to when I "Start Milking Breasts (Human)" looks pretty freaking weird to me. And I know SStormy has a CC top where it's just the pumps over normal looking breasts

**EDIT** I figured out how to fix the weird breasts on "Start Milking", the DD body selector defaulted to those even though that's not the same as my WW body selected option. Now I changed it to the same one and it looks fine. The only problem now is the milk won't wash away.1774194010_11-14-20_4-47-18PM.png.a1b0138edcda59fdb478f970973227b5.png1570152789_11-14-20_4-46-57PM.png.0f38e06adddb0f035b154b16a700f61a.png

10 minutes ago, InkySquid said:

The first picture shows the overlays that won't go away. The second picture shows the top CC that it changes to when I "Start Milking Breasts (Human)" looks pretty freaking weird to me. And I know SStormy has a CC top where it's just the pumps over normal looking breasts

**EDIT** I figured out how to fix the weird breasts on "Start Milking", the DD body selector defaulted to those even though that's not the same as my WW body selected option. Now I changed it to the same one and it looks fine. The only problem now is the milk won't wash away.

I'll have to look at why the overlay won't disappear. It is supposed to go away automatically after milking (No further steps needed), so if it is staying, that is a problem.

49 minutes ago, SilvioCantor said:

Is this mod's traits working with Sims 4 sentiments update? I've been going through all of my custom trait mods to see what is causing the U.I bug on sims with custom traits and then stopping the sentiments profile panel from showing up.  This mod is the last one I've gone through. 

The traits in this mod work fine. What UI bug?

20 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

What UI bug? The traits in this mod work fine.

Each time I open up the panel, I will either see full info of a sim or a blank sheet. Then after a short time, the panel won't open anymore! It isn't suppose to half-ass any work and then stop functioning.  I idk what is causing it. People say it's the moded traits but others are saying they are having bug crashes since the update. I've gone through all of my mod traits, including this one. I do not have major CC mods. The other CC mods are CAS hair and clothing, with the major ones being WW, MCCommand Center and Sacrificial's mods (he says his mods are all compatible). 

1 hour ago, SilvioCantor said:

Each time I open up the panel, I will either see full info of a sim or a blank sheet. Then after a short time, the panel won't open anymore! It isn't suppose to half-ass any work and then stop functioning.  I idk what is causing it. People say it's the moded traits but others are saying they are having bug crashes since the update. I've gone through all of my mod traits, including this one. I do not have major CC mods. The other CC mods are CAS hair and clothing, with the major ones being WW, MCCommand Center and Sacrificial's mods (he says his mods are all compatible). 

The panel? The one that shows traits when you look at the simology? or the one in CAS?

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

The panel? The one that shows traits when you look at the simology? or the one in CAS?

The new "Sim Info Panel". The new and improved from the new update that shows "Sentiments." So yes the simology trait panel. They updated it's look and added a new feature.   I am having issues with it. All over the sims forum (from the Sims  forums and reddit), people are saying this issue come from custom traits (the issue being resolved after removing or updating custom traits. Which I did)  but then you guys others saying it's happening on consoles too, so it's all over. I am stumped on rather the traits from this mod is causing it or it's actually a patch bug. 

Sorry I don't mean the simology. I meant the relationships panel. A lot of simmers are calling it "Sim Info Panel" now or "Sentiments" because of the new feature. No it is not on the simology, but in the relationship panel. That's where you open up sentiments and their new profile info.

42 minutes ago, SilvioCantor said:

The new "Sim Info Panel". The new and improved from the new update that shows "Sentiments." So yes the simology trait panel. They updated it's look and added a new feature.   I am having issues with it. All over the sims forum (from the Sims  forums and reddit), people are saying this issue come from custom traits (the issue being resolved after removing or updating custom traits. Which I did)  but then you guys others saying it's happening on consoles too, so it's all over. I am stumped on rather the traits from this mod is causing it or it's actually a patch bug. 

Sorry I don't mean the simology. I meant the relationships panel. A lot of simmers are calling it "Sim Info Panel" now or "Sentiments" because of the new feature. No it is not on the simology, but in the relationship panel. That's where you open up sentiments and their new profile info.

I'll see if it looks off in my game real quick. I only have a few mods.

Edit: Seems to work fine for me when I open it on a Sim that has the Zoophiliac trait or the Breast Milk Producer trait. I opened it and closed it a few times and haven't noticed anything change.

I clicked on the Sim in the relationship panel and did "Open Sim Profile" a whole bunch (like 4 to 5 times) and didn't see anything break or change. It doesn't appear to show the Reward Traits the Sim has, indicated by the light rays behind the icon.

Does this look right to you?

TestTraitsView.PNG.90e9057d30181d32ded3a2b1942194ff.PNG

TestOpenSimProfile.PNG.1f5d43d1fe65bef7c7942ee428441476.PNG

12 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

I'll see if it looks off in my game real quick. I only have a few mods.

Edit: Seems to work fine for me when I open it on a Sim that has the Zoophiliac trait or the Breast Milk Producer trait. I opened it and closed it a few times and haven't noticed anything change.

I clicked on the Sim in the relationship panel and did "Open Sim Profile" a whole bunch and didn't see anything break.

Does this look right to you?

TestTraitsView.PNG.90e9057d30181d32ded3a2b1942194ff.PNG

TestOpenSimProfile.PNG.1f5d43d1fe65bef7c7942ee428441476.PNG

Yeah it does but only for a few seconds. After I open more, I start to see issues; it'll start off right but then if you keep opening a different sim's profile, you'll notice their info going completely blank, the portrait of the sim won't load, and on sims that your sim should know personally (like a relative or best friend), the card won't show anything but age and gender.  Hell, I even manage to get a sim profile open that have updated custom traits. And then it just stops opening up.Like the damn thing has a time out like some the sims actions (you know when sims have that "head bobbing" simulation lag that's been a problem since 2016)  except it's a time out that stays broken until I restart and repeat the process.. This problem is being reported all over. I appreciate you checking this and apologize if I sound like I am all over the place. 

3 hours ago, SilvioCantor said:

Yeah it does but only for a few seconds. After I open more, I start to see issues; it'll start off right but then if you keep opening a different sim's profile, you'll notice their info going completely blank, the portrait of the sim won't load, and on sims that your sim should know personally (like a relative or best friend), the card won't show anything but age and gender.  Hell, I even manage to get a sim profile open that have updated custom traits. And then it just stops opening up.Like the damn thing has a time out like some the sims actions (you know when sims have that "head bobbing" simulation lag that's been a problem since 2016)  except it's a time out that stays broken until I restart and repeat the process.. This problem is being reported all over. I appreciate you checking this and apologize if I sound like I am all over the place. 

I have same bug as you while I was using Kawaiistacie's traits bundles. when I removed that the bug is gone. I checked multiple times then I was sure it was that. so it's probably some custom traits that is bugged with the new system.