4 hours ago, Stitchstar1010 said:

what is the reward called? I'm not seeing it in the rewards store for some reason

The traits are "Breast Milk Producer" and "Penis Milk Producer". In my game, they appear directly at the top.

If you can't see them in there:

Have you enabled DD Milk Farm, saved, then restarted the game? I was having issues adding traits to the rewards store on the fly via code, which is why the restart is necessary.

4 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Have you tried removing everything except S4CL and DD? Let's figure out what the issue is! I can't reproduce this without your help. If we can track down the mod that is causing the issue, I can look into it and see where the conflict is!

Did you copy the saves and Mods folders to your "The Sims 4" folder and not your "Mods" folder?

Saves and Mods folders? No I didn't. I'm a little confused... The only things I see in the zip file is the changelog, the dd package file, the dd script file, the disclaimer txt, the read me, which I extracted all to my "mods" folder.

51 minutes ago, MissMonsterBear said:

Saves and Mods folders? No I didn't. I'm a little confused... The only things I see in the zip file is the changelog, the dd package file, the dd script file, the disclaimer txt, the read me, which I extracted all to my "mods" folder.

Download the version with the bigger number.

11 hours ago, Tekisman said:

Hi Colonol,

as i said on previous version mod keep sending me to the world choose map i dont have any problem with other mods, i have all mods i use updated with the last version but with yours is impossible to play (i dont know what did you do after DD 1.55 and S4C 1.38 but... i dont have any log when it send me to world choose because basically it even load anything so... ). 

What do you think what could be? I just tried it without mods only my game and as i say i cant even load a new world.

Anyways thanks for your mod :)

Update S4CL to at least v1.43, I've found a fix for it.

The autonomy isn't what it used to be (yesterday), basically my sim ignores everything for the 30 seconds or so it takes S4CL to set itself up. 

S4CL 1.43, devious 1.58.

So, "go home", "kiss that sim", "drink the drink I ordered" go bye-bye.

The Bartender will stop making the drink, sims stand around awkwardly, but everyone is alive and well, they're all just waiting for something or someone from very far away (apparently).

This takes getting used to, but I'll manage.

1:15AM (in case you uploaded an update since then).

And here's a file, although I don't expect it to say much, because my sim gave up and went home (go-home,go-home-(forget about sex) go-home-go home!!! Finally worked) and an error greeted her at the door.

On a distantly related subject, an NPC with a penis is giving oral sex to a person with a strap-on, and "Swap" tells me no compatible sims can be swapped. 'K, I should *always* be able to swap, but I'm only mentioning it, it was worth mentioning.

I know it has something to do with my settings,

I just don't know why my settings

guess gender positions wrong 98% of the time.

Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt

33 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

The autonomy isn't what it used to be (yesterday), basically my sim ignores everything for the 30 seconds or so it takes S4CL to set itself up. 

S4CL 1.43, devious 1.58.

So, "go home", "kiss that sim", "drink the drink I ordered" go bye-bye.

The Bartender will stop making the drink, sims stand around awkwardly, but everyone is alive and well, they're all just waiting for something or someone from very far away (apparently).

This takes getting used to, but I'll manage.

1:15AM (in case you uploaded an update since then).

And here's a file, although I don't expect it to say much, because my sim gave up and went home (go-home,go-home-(forget about sex) go-home-go home!!! Finally worked) and an error greeted her at the door.

On a distantly related subject, an NPC with a penis is giving oral sex to a person with a strap-on, and "Swap" tells me no compatible sims can be swapped. 'K, I should *always* be able to swap, but I'm only mentioning it, it was worth mentioning.

I know it has something to do with my settings,

I just don't know why my settings

guess gender positions wrong 98% of the time.

S4CL doesn't have anything to setup at all. Everything it does happens during the loading of a household, nothing is "setup" for it after load, so I'm not sure where you're getting that from. It is very likely another mod you have causing the 30 second delay because I'm not experiencing this delay at all in my game.

As I tell everyone, check the animation genders of the animation Devious Desires does not control animation genders. If the one giving Oral is explicitly set as MALE, of course the Female Sim with the strap-on will be unable to swap to the Male slot.

8 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

As I tell everyone, check the animation genders of the animation Devious Desires does not control animation genders. If the one giving Oral is explicitly set as MALE, of course the Female Sim with the strap-on will be unable to swap to the Male slot.

I almost understood that, But I flunked math, twice:

If the one with the penis is giving oral to a strapon, uhm, 

It's cute but it's wrong (somehow)

And no other mods were changed tonight except S4CL being updated to the latest version, so I wrongly guessed that *it* was the thing that changed my gameplay.

But I'll try again.

edit:

I read somewhere That I can designate roles for NPC's ... I've never been able to find that option, I'm not sure what it would do to the universe of Female-lesbians some of whom are post-operative.

If they thought (as sims) they were doing a male, it would, 

might crash their universe (I don't know)

They think of their partners as *females* with cool toys, I think. 

14 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I almost understood that, But I flunked math, twice:

If the one with the penis is giving oral to a strapon, uhm, 

It's cute but it's wrong (somehow)

And no other mods were changed tonight except S4CL being updated to the latest version, so I wrongly guessed that *it* was the thing that changed my gameplay.

But I'll try again.

I forgot to mention it, but the error in that exception file is too generic for me to tell exactly what caused it, so it is probably harmless.

You have a couple options to remedy the animations being terrible

1. You can allow Female Sims to take Male slots via a Global Setting in DD
2. You can modify the animation via Customization Animations or "Customize Current Animation" (While engaged in sex) so that the Actor that is available only for Male Sims can be available for BOTH "genders"
3. You can yell at the author of said animation for Limiting the one giving oral to solely be for Male Sims.

Edit: Apparently I was mistaken there is a lil bit of a delay right after loading (Though not 30 seconds, probably because I have less mods). I'll have to look into that.

1 hour ago, MissMonsterBear said:

I managed to get it to show up and mostly work.  Lol thank you. 

Though I haven't figured out how to get the breast feeding part to work.

Also, how do I remove the breast pumps? I can't seem to get them off.

They'll get removed automatically when the Sim runs outta milk. I need to add a way to manually stop pumping.

1 hour ago, Test1233 said:

Any chance of adding golden showers to the mod? The animations for peeing are pretty much already in the base game and you'd just need another Sim to kneel or squat. To my knowledge, there's nothing like this currently in The Sims.

I want to flesh out a bit more of the current features of DD before adding new ones.

4 hours ago, teddy.heretic said:

I really like this mod, but plz can u make sex pet & kinky (like rough sex, rape), separate setting from global setting. Because I feel WW autonomy sex & DD autonomy sex can't work together. 

No, they can't play nice with each other, blame WW for not being respectful! Rough Sex and Assault are under the DD Kinky settings though.

A somewhat specific question: Is there, currently, any way to set up DD so that a female sim who has a dick can initiate assault even if DD is set up so that only male sims can do so? If not, would it be possible for you to eventually add a "Penis" switch alongside the gender switches for who can initiate assault? Only if it's not too much work, though, as this is a highly specific scenario.

38 minutes ago, BewitchingCalamity said:

A somewhat specific question: Is there, currently, any way to set up DD so that a female sim who has a dick can initiate assault even if DD is set up so that only male sims can do so? If not, would it be possible for you to eventually add a "Penis" switch alongside the gender switches for who can initiate assault? Only if it's not too much work, though, as this is a highly specific scenario.

It would be possible, yes. I think an allowance setting geared more towards having a penis or having a vagina would make more sense to add alongside the others, so we don't confuse the gender one.

Hi! 

Whenever I use Rough Sex/Assault options, after the animation has started an orange notification box pops up with an error. Currently only tried it with adult sims. It's only occurred after this most recent update. 

I'm currently using:

sims4communitylib.v1.43

sims4modettingsmenu.v1.2

DeviousDesires v1.59

Sims 4 Version 1.68.154.1020

Thanks! 

Devious_Desires_Exceptions.txt Devious_Desires_Messages.txt lastCleanException.txt