O. "emergency fix", ok, thanks.

I hope it fixes mysteriously-disappearing-penises (and no way to put them back)

and "equipment: unequip all" resulting in fully clothed people or someone changing into a blue nighty (in the middle of the day, in a public square)

but in case it doesn't, I wanted to mention these.

Also, before the penis vanished, it changed into a lighter version after I said "Start milking human", if that means anything.

Wasn't there an "erect" choice once upon a time? I haven't seen it for a while.

I can't write+play, but the milk-breasts/penis traits are manually added by me, using "Cheat sim info: add trait" even though there's probably a much more logical way to do it, I just haven't seen it yet.

Anyway, thanks

Capture.JPG.33895fdd0f0bd29bb5f17a2c1550ffd8.JPG

I am very unsure of my settings...

3 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

O. "emergency fix", ok, thanks.

I hope it fixes mysteriously-disappearing-penises (and no way to put them back)

and "equipment: unequip all" resulting in fully clothed people or someone changing into a blue nighty (in the middle of the day, in a public square)

but in case it doesn't, I wanted to mention these.

Also, before the penis vanished, it changed into a lighter version after I said "Start milking human", if that means anything.

Wasn't there an "erect" choice once upon a time? I haven't seen it for a while.

I can't write+play, but the milk-breasts/penis traits are manually added by me, using "Cheat sim info: add trait" even though there's probably a much more logical way to do it, I just haven't seen it yet.

Anyway, thanks

I am very unsure of my settings...

Make sure you have a Hard penis selected in the body selector. You can add the milk producer traits via the Devious Desires SHIFT+CLICK traits pie category.

I don't know if anyone asked this already, but sims with the Breast milk producer trait... Would it be possible to unlock breastfeed interactions with any infant, naturally born, adopted, or otherwise. when the levels reaches to max, or close to it? I just think that would be realistic... You may have already did that, but I didn't see it in the description.

1 hour ago, Moonhunter13 said:

I don't know if anyone asked this already, but sims with the Breast milk producer trait... Would it be possible to unlock breastfeed interactions with any infant, naturally born, adopted, or otherwise. when the levels reaches to max, or close to it? I just think that would be realistic... You may have already did that, but I didn't see it in the description.

Breastfeeding has levels?

Oh, no no... I mean... In the milk producing trait, there is a max amount of milk a single sim can carry before having to extract it, according to the description of your mod, yes...? When said sim is full, or almost full... Then, they can feed the little ones, I meant. I apologize for any confusion. I'm not good at getting my thoughts out... >_<

4 minutes ago, Moonhunter13 said:

Oh, no no... I mean... In the milk producing trait, there is a max amount of milk a single sim can carry before having to extract it, according to the description of your mod, yes...? When said sim is full, or almost full... Then, they can feed the little ones, I meant. I apologize for any confusion. I'm not good at getting my thoughts out... >_<

Oh, I forgot that vanilla had breastfeeding XD I wonder if I could have the levels decrease as they are feeding them babies.

My thought... Any sim what has that trait and has high milk LvLs unlocks the breastfeeding option and can feed the poor starving babes, then has to wait until they are full once more to do it again... Why let it go to waste with just kinks, *Que Dramatic music* THINK OF THE CHILDREN! XD

I also appreciate you responding to me as quickly as you did and taking a look at my suggestion. 

16 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Make sure you have a Hard penis selected in the body selector. You can add the milk producer traits via the Devious Desires SHIFT+CLICK traits pie category.

I swear I looked there...rapist,victim...assault, disable assault,

capture6.JPG.6b36b613d0434062f56f5d547f9c7d13.JPG

I have pics but

with so many menus you'll insist I missed one. But I went through all(?) of them twice

Capture.JPG.b9826fb48c4f1df667b08fb2622f18e3.JPGcapture2.JPG.6384f7090d277a617fe81df73a94d433.JPGcapture3.JPG.212518589fed7b4c8f37e47c6114b9fa.JPGcapture4.JPG.c3e254e190215ca5e27d372012085fef.JPGcapture5.JPG.40bd09ec2e08ff7ecdeff260e61c3f0c.JPG

I am cheering for the guy saying there are too many menus, but it wasn't me, I swear, I'm just trying to get it all running.

PS I'm sort of waiting for autonomous DD sex, but it's too soon to say anything.

Boxes are checked, hung with care, in hopes that autonomous sex will soon be there.

40 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I swear I looked there...rapist,victim...assault, disable assault,

I have pics but

with so many menus you'll insist I missed one. But I went through all(?) of them twice

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.JPG.b9826fb48c4f1df667b08fb2622f18e3.JPGcapture2.JPG.6384f7090d277a617fe81df73a94d433.JPGcapture3.JPG.212518589fed7b4c8f37e47c6114b9fa.JPGcapture4.JPG.c3e254e190215ca5e27d372012085fef.JPGcapture5.JPG.40bd09ec2e08ff7ecdeff260e61c3f0c.JPG

I am cheering for the guy saying there are too many menus, but it wasn't me, I swear, I'm just trying to get it all running.

Why do those interactions not appear for anyone but me? DX

Hi,

I'm using the latest Devious Desires and the Settings options doesn't show up. I've reinstalled the game and removed all the unrequited mods and still nothing. Please help.

Devious_Desires_Exceptions.txt

EDIT: Does anyone know any console commands for this mod? For example when I ran into problems with WW a simple "ww.fix" in the console fixed most of the issues. Maybe there's such command for DD or a way to open the Settings from the console?

Thank you in advance.

Love the mod - and wanted to try the new milking option.

But not sure why its generating this error for me (i tried to follow the instructions - but not sure what's causing this)

anyone encountered this? 

In the DD exceptions txt file, the last two lines list:

AttributeError: 'object_sim' object has no attribute 'get_outfit'
Error occurred while running interaction 'DeviousDesires_MilkFarm_Start_Milking_Penis_Human' on_started. -> AttributeError: 'object_sim' object has no attribute 'get_outfit'

Devious_Desires_Exceptions.txt

11 minutes ago, mvwindsor said:

Love the mod - and wanted to try the new milking option.

But not sure why its generating this error for me (i tried to follow the instructions - but not sure what's causing this)

anyone encountered this? 

In the DD exceptions txt file, the last two lines list:

AttributeError: 'object_sim' object has no attribute 'get_outfit'
Error occurred while running interaction 'DeviousDesires_MilkFarm_Start_Milking_Penis_Human' on_started. -> AttributeError: 'object_sim' object has no attribute 'get_outfit'

Update Sims 4

27 minutes ago, Drashkael said:

Hi,

I'm using the latest Devious Desires and the Settings options doesn't show up. I've reinstalled the game and removed all the unrequited mods and still nothing. Please help.

EDIT: Does anyone know any console commands for this mod? For example when I ran into problems with WW a simple "ww.fix" in the console fixed most of the issues. Maybe there's such command for DD or a way to open the Settings from the console?

Thank you in advance.

Try deleting DD and then copying a fresh installation of it back into your Mods folder.

54 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

I'm totally guessing, not being a modder, but aNother heavily downloaded mod just issued an update for their traits, actually two very confusing updates, because their traits were broken with the new patch.

So, maybe traits generally are fucked.

(mumbling here) "sentiment", my sim just had one. "Thank you for spending time with me", or somesuch,

it sounded very soap-opera-ish (soap operatic?). Regardless, I wonder whether sentiments messed up traits? (just mumbling on top of guessing)

29 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I'm totally guessing, not being a modder, but aNother heavily downloaded mod just issued an update for their traits, actually two very confusing updates, because their traits were broken with the new patch.

So, maybe traits generally are fucked.

(mumbling here) "sentiment", my sim just had one. "Thank you for spending time with me", or somesuch,

it sounded very soap-opera-ish (soap operatic?). Regardless, I wonder whether sentiments messed up traits? (just mumbling on top of guessing)

I don't think that is it, you can see the interactions for the other traits.

2 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Update Sims 4

Thanks - I went to double check (and sims 4 is up to date)

I tried to clear the sims 4 cache, just in case - and that seems to have helped somewhat - it now shows a text box confirming the milking 

but its not activating any animations or actions on screen, or anything in the inventory, or in the action bar (it just shows the text box confirmation - is that correct?) 

I have installed in the mod folder the animation files , the milk bottle file - am I missing anything else?  

1 hour ago, mvwindsor said:

Thanks - I went to double check (and sims 4 is up to date)

I tried to clear the sims 4 cache, just in case - and that seems to have helped somewhat - it now shows a text box confirming the milking 

but its not activating any animations or actions on screen, or anything in the inventory, or in the action bar (it just shows the text box confirmation - is that correct?) 

I have installed in the mod folder the animation files , the milk bottle file - am I missing anything else?  

1. There are no milking animations, yet.
2. Give it time, after 20 units of milk are milked, a milk bottle should appear in your inventory (Assuming you've installed the SrslySims mod mentioned in the description.)

6 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

I thought I'd test this out. I enabled Milk Farm, saved and restarted. I cannot see an option to "Add Breast Milk Producer trait" under the DD menu, but I found 3 ways to get the trait:

1) For 100 satisfaction points in Rewards store (easiest way)
2) Shift-click Sim, Cheat Sim Info, Add trait, it's selectable there.
3) Good old console: traits.equip_trait DeviousDesires_MilkFarm_Trait_Breast_Milk_Producer

3 hours ago, Loveternity said:

I thought I'd test this out. I enabled Milk Farm, saved and restarted. I cannot see an option to "Add Breast Milk Producer trait" under the DD menu, but I found 3 ways to get the trait:

1) For 100 satisfaction points in Rewards store (easiest way)
2) Shift-click Sim, Cheat Sim Info, Add trait, it's selectable there.
3) Good old console: traits.equip_trait DeviousDesires_MilkFarm_Trait_Breast_Milk_Producer

2 is the one that some people aren't seeing for whatever reason, I've seen everyone have 1.

8 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

1. There are no milking animations, yet.
2. Give it time, after 20 units of milk are milked, a milk bottle should appear in your inventory (Assuming you've installed the SrslySims mod mentioned in the description.)

I am not getting any bottles. I got it the first time, but then I just get the notification that milking is done and can't find any bottles anywhere. The first ones I got are still on the kitchen counter, so I assume I have the mesh I need!